Xavier's Modeling Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani wrapped her arms around the tree trunks that Xavier called thighs and smiled at the camera. She liked this pose. It made her feel like a slave girl kneeling at the feet of a conquering hero. Jack took a lot of pictures. "Now look up at me worshipfully," said Xavier.

Dani looked up at him as she hugged his thighs. He was grinning down at her. Thats when her eyes fell on his bulge. "Oh my god," she blurted. Her hand was just inches from what looked like a bull-sized penis.

Jack hadn't wanted her to see that thing, but his finger kept depressing the camera, capturing all the shock and awe written on his wife's face. As she stared at the penis clearly outlined under his briefs, it moved under the straining material, expanding, growing, until the fat apple-sized head poked it's way through the waist band and shot up so that it was severl inches above his navel.

"How b..."

"Fourteen inches," interupted Xavier anticipating her question. He slowly pulled his briefs down revealing his entire penis and two gigantic testicles. "Sorry, but once it's hard, it stays like this until it cums," he said stepping out of his shorts and standing before her naked in all his glory.

'He certainly doesn't have any problem getting hard,' she thought. Jack had a nice long penis, though it was a little skinny. Xavier's was twice as long as Jack's and probably as thick as her wrist. She became aware of her husband still snapping pictures of her staring up at Xavier's penis. She spun around and stood up. "Jack stop taking pictures, he's naked."

"It's ok Dani," said Xavier. "He photographed me like this last week. I don't mind artistic nudes. Do you?"

"No, I guess not," she said.

"Good," said Xavier swiftly placing one hand on her side and another on her hips. With one deft movement of his hands, he untied her string bikini and tossed it out of her reach.

Jack captured the horrified look on her face just as she screamed bringing her arms across her body. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"You said you didn't mind artistic nudes," said Xavier.

Dani looked at Jack for help, but he offered none.

"Come on babe," said Xavier turning her around to face him. "That body's too nice to cover up." The head of his penis was just inches form her belly button as they stood face to face. "Nobody will see these pictures. Isn't that right Jack?"

Jack nodded as his wife turned around for confirmation. He wasn't lying this time. He wasn't about to show his friends pictures of Dani nude with a well-hung black man.

Dani looked down at his penis again. Now that she saw it, she didn't want him to put it away. "Ok," she mumbled. "I'll pose for a few artistic nudes."

Jack wanted to take his wfe's eyes of it so he said, "Honey turn around and lean back into Xavier so that I can get a good shot of your body. Then reach up and put an arm around Xavier's neck." He realized what had been missing from last weeks pictures, a woman.

Dani jumped as the head of Xavier's penis poked into her back just above her ass. "Whoops," said Xavier. "Let me adjust my cock." Dani felt a thrill when he called it a cock, as he pulled it up so that it was squished between their bodies. She had never used the term cock, but in Xavier's case it seemed appropriate.

Xavier reached out and grabbed her chin turning her head up towards his like he was going to kiss her. She found her lips were automatically parting before she pulled back. Jack put them through a series of poses all thankfully tasteful and artistic. The trouble came when Xavier had her kneel down again. "Hey Jack," said the black man. "Get a picture of my cock superimposed before her face."

Xavier adjusted his body so that his hard cock was waving just under her nose. "Now look at it like it's the biggest cock you've ever seen."

"It is the biggest one I've ever seen," she said and it looked even bigger up close. It had a powerful masculine scent and she inhaled deeply through her nose. "Your cock is beautiful Xavier."

Xavier's large hands were blocking the shot so Jack said, "Let go of your penis Xavier, so that your hand is out of the way."

Xavier let go, flexing his cock muscle, so that it shot up towards his stomach and held it flexed.

"Oops, hey baby, grab it and pull it down."

Without even thinking about it, Dani wrapped her fingers around it and pulled it back down. The thing was as hard as a steel pipe, but it felt hot and alive in her hands. She could feel his pulse beating beneath a thick vein under her hand.

"Run your hand up and down it," ordered Xavier.

Dani watched fascinated as she slid her hand slowly up his shaft then back down. It was so thick that there was an inch gap between her fingers.

"Now pull it over so that it's pointed at your mouth."

"Honey, you don't have to do this," said Jack, but she wasn't listening. Dani sat up on her knees and pointed the head of Xavier's cock at her mouth.

"Now open your mouth, like your about to suck on it."

Jack watched in disbelief as Dani's lips parted just inches from the giant black cock-head. These pictures had gone from artistic to pornographic in a matter of minutes, but he kept snapping pictures.

"Now purse your lips and kiss the head."

Jack stood up from behind the camera and said, "Now hold on just a minute."

"Come on Jack," said Xavier smirking as Danielle moved her pursed lips up to the tip of his cock and kissed it. "She's already touching it with her hand, what's the difference touching it with her lips? Now shut up and take the picture."

Jack gulped at the angry look on Xavier's face and bent back down, zooming in on his wife's face still with her lips pursed on the tip of Xavier's cock. Without a doubt it was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. Dani's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily through her nose. He could see her breasts rising and falling wiith each breath. He had never seen her nipples so hard. Even her aureola looked swollen with desire.

"Be sure to get this Jack," said Xavier. "Hey baby, now I want you to stick out your tongue and lick around the head."

Jack couldn't believe his eyes. Dani complied, sticking her tongue out and licking around the crown. She licked all around the head before moving down to his pee-slit and licking up a large amount of precum leaking from the end.

"Run your tongue down the shaft."

Jack felt sick to his stomach as he watched his wife obeying the black man. "Xavier, I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with this any more."

They ignored him and Jack watched his wife moisten every inch of Xavier's cock with her tongue, before the black man grabbed it by the tip and lifted it up saying "Lick my balls." Jack zoomed in on the man's balls wondering how much sperm nuts that size produced.

"Enough," said Xavier releasing his cock so that it fell, smacking Dani in the face. Jack thought it was over and felt both relieved and disappointed. Then Xavier said, "now suck my cock."

Jack watched as his wife took the head into her mouth. He could see her cheek bulge out as she swallowed it. Dani wasn't into blow jobs. In eight years, she had probably only taken his penis into her mouth six times and never for longer then a few minutes, complaining that he was too big and he had believed her.

"Xavier, I think this has gone on long enough," said Jack. "Time to quit." Jack moved out from behind the camera walking towards them, just as Xavier flashed him an angry glare that turned his legs weak with fear.

"Come on Jack, a blow jobs no big deal. Get back there and take pictures."

Jack retreated feeling his balls crawl into his scrotum. He got back behind his camera and started taking pictures again.

Dani's eyes watered as the head pushed into her throat and she choked. Xavier needed her to make him cum. He needed to cum so bad, she redoubled her efforts. His cock was wet with her saliva and she started stroking it with both her hands as she bobbed her head around the end. She relaxed her throat concentrating on breathing through her nose as she tried to suppress her gag reflex. She hated herself for being so unskilled at pleasing a man. Xavier deserved the best and tears started falling down her cheeks at the thought of displeasing him. She pushed forward feeling the head slide deep into her throat and opened her eyes to see there was still five inches sticking out. She whimpered in frustration.

"It's alright slut," said Xavier patting her head. He rested his hand on her head and began moving her head back and forth, picking up speed until her head was bobbing along half his cock, jerking the other half with both hands.

Dani kept up the pace for what felt like an hour. Xavier released her head and she rested from time to time to catch her breath, but continued jerking off his cock. Finally, it seemed to swell even bigger and she knew he was close.

"Ready?" asked Xavier. Dani looked up and nodded with his cock stil in her mouth, but he was looking over at Jack who was busy changing film.

Jack put the new roll of film in and started snapping pictures again. He immediately noticed the swollen state of Xavier's cock as his wife bobbed her head over it. "Honey, watch out, I think he's getting ready to blow," he said knowing she would never swallow the black man's sperm.

"Zoom in on her mouth Jack," said Xavier. "and hurry damn it."

Jack obeyed, taking a picture just as sperm shot out of Dani's mouth around the sides of Xavier's still thrusting cock. More sperm dribbled down her chin and Jack watched her gulp it down. Just as she swallowed her cheeks bulged out again before swallowing a second time. Xavier yanked his cock out and shot a third wad on her face. That alone was more sperm then Jack had ever produced in his entire life. Semen covered his wife's hair, forehead, nose, and cheeks. Xavier angled his cock down and sprayed an equally large wad all over her breasts. All the time, he had been holding Dani's head back away from his spraying cock and as soon as he released it, she attacked it again, jerking her hand along his shaft towards her mouth as if she were milking it for more sperm.

'Thank god, it's over,' thought Jack relieved.

Dani pulled back away from it a look of awe on her sperm covered face. "Dear god, it's still hard. I thought you said it goes down once you cum." Her voice was a little hoarse.

"I lied, it almost never goes down. Lets move over to the couch and get some shots of my cock pointed at that pretty little red-haired pussy of yours."

Xavier helped Dani up and they walked over to the couch. She sat, spreading her legs wide and Xavier kneeled between her legs with the tip of his cock poised on her pussy lips. He began sliding the head along her wet lips until she started raising her hips into it. "Hey, wimp you getting this?"

Jack was shocked that they were still going at it and was standing frozen. "Get the fuck over here and get a picture of this," yelled Xavier.

Jack grabbed the camera and aimed it at Dani's pussy. "Be sure to capture how wet she is for me," said Xavier. The black man wasn't lying, the entire insides of her thighs were soaked. "Now watch as her lips stretch out and close around my head." Xavier pushed down just as Dani moaned raising herself onto the end on his cock. Jack watched as the first inch disappeared into his wife's pussy.

"Xavier stop now," said Jack worried at how quickly Dani's pussy had swallowed up the black man's fat cock head. "Take it out this instant. You can't fuck my wife."

"I can and I am," Xavier said pushing another two inches in. Dani's eyes were wide with disbelief as her vagina was stretched out like never before. "Just keep taking pictures Jack. Besides, your wife wants me to fuck her, don't you baby?" Dani just nodded and Xavier added, "I can't hear you."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"See Jack, she wants it," he said pulling his cock out and smacking it on her belly a couple times. Jack couldn't help but notice the look of loss on Dani's face when he removed it. "Do you wan't this?"

"Yes, fuck me."

"With what?"

"Your cock, fuck me with your big cock." Dani was gritting her teeth in frustration, trying to raise her pussy into his cock, but Xavier just held it with the tip poised on her slit.

"What kind of cock is it?"

"Your black cock, fuck me with your big black cock. Oh god yes," she cried as Xavier quit teasing her and pushed about half his cock in. Xavier leaned forward and Jack almost lost sight of his wife as the black man's large body covered her. Jack didn't have a very good shot of them fucking. All he could see of Dani was her legs, which were spread wide, her knees slowly folding until her feet were touching his ass, squeezing his hips as Xavier picked up speed. Her hands were squeezing his back tightly.

Jack bent down between Xavier's legs and looked up. Xavier had pushed about eight inches inside Dani and was slipping a little more in with each thrust. He raised the camera and snapped a picture and then another. He could see Dani's ass quivering and her clit was engorged as the hood of Xavier's cock slid across it with each thrust. Suddenly, he could hear a scream of pleasure come from Dani, her voice muffled by Xavier's chest, and a clear trickle of fluid poured out around the thrusting cock, trickling down her ass.

Dani had orgasmed. Up until now, Jack was the only man to hold that distinction and he felt a pang of regret. She had cum a lot when they were first married and a lot less in recent years, though it had picked up some with her recent bout of horniness. He felt betrayed by his wife's reaction to Xavier's fucking.

Xavier's cock glistened with her cum and the fresh lubrication allowed him to slide in several more inches. Jack took some more pictures just as Dani screamed again and a fresh stream of cum trickled down her ass.

Jack remembered the time on their honeymoon he had given her two orgasms, but that was a long time ago. He looked back up and took a picture. Dani had taken a little more then a foot of Xavier's cock and he appeared to have bottomed out. Just as he snapped another picture, Dani screamed again, louder this time, and Jack captured on film, her cum squirting out around Xavier's shaft as Dani had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her cum continued to pour out as Dani seemed to orgasm every five strokes.

Her last scream mingled with a loud grunt from Xavier and Jack captured white cum shooting out of Dani's pussy. Xavier's giant balls were expanding and contracting as they continued to pump sperm deep into Dani's womb.

Xavier pulled out and Jack got a picture of his final wad shooting out about two feet from the tip of Xavier's cock, splattering a long strand of sperm from the bottom of Dani's breasts to just below her belly button. His wife appeared to have passed out.

"Get some pictures of her spread open," said Xavier. "I'll be right back."

Jack couldn't understand why he kept taking pictures of what was the worst day of his life, but he had already decided to destroy them after developing them. Xavier headed upstairs to the bathroom and Jack couldn't resist some more shots of Dani's sperm covered face and body, nor of her gaping sperm filled pussy. Semen was pouring out, staining his couch. Her labia was stretched apart, slowly closing, which only forced out more sperm. Dani moaned and started coming around.

"Honey, are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

Dani chuckled and she seemed drunk. "Hurt me? No, he didn't hurt me. He just gave me the first real fucking of my life and I loved every minute of it. I love you Jack, but you'll never be able to fuck me like he just did, even if you can get it up again."

Jack flinched feeling like his recent problems with impotence had caused this whole mess. He walked over and changed the film putting in a fresh roll. He was surprised to see that he had built up fifteen rolls of film since Xavier had gotten here.

Xavier came back downstairs holding a jar of vaseline. "You got a fresh roll in there?"

"Surely you can't go again?" Jack asked. Xavier's cock was as soft as he had ever seen it and it was still plump, angling out and down about eight inches long.

"Just get ready," said Xavier turning to Dani. "Alright bitch, get down on all fours." Dani struggled to get off the couch, but obeyed getting down on all fours as Xavier put some large dollops of vaseline in his hand. He began rubbing it along his cock and Jack couldn't believe how quickly it turned hard agian. In just a few seconds it was as rampant as a man who hadn't ejaculated in a year would be.

"Exactly how long can you keep this up?" asked Jack watching Xavier kneel behind Dani.

"Fifteen times in twentyfour hours is my personal best," said Xavier proudly, "but don't worry, I'm out of here after this. I average about five times a day." Dani jumped as if she was a little sore as Xavier slid his cock back into her pussy, but soon she was thrusting back into him as he slow fucked her. Her big breasts swung as the two rocked back and forth on the floor.

Xavier dipped his thumb into the vaseline and began working it around her rectum. She jumped again as he pushed it in, but soon started pushing up into it until his thumb disappeared entirely. "Ooo, I feel so full," she muttered cumming again from the additional anal stimulation. Jack had long lost count of the number of times she had cum that day. He just kept taking pictures.

Xavier pulled his thumb out, this time coating two fingers with vaseline, and pushing them into her ass. She winced a little as both were wider then Jack's penis, but Xavier just held them still, letting her get used to it. She came again, another big one, her juices running down the insides of her thighs. "God, I can't take anymore," she moaned.

Xavier pulled his fingers out and then his cock, resting it on the crack of her ass. "Thank you," she panted. "I think that if I came anymore it would kill me."

"Well, I still need to cum." he said, pulling his hips back until the head of his cock rested near the the pretty little rosebud on Dani's tight ass. Jack gulped realizing what Xavier intended.

"What are you doing?" asked Dani jumping as Xavier began pressing down on the end of his penis. "Dear god, you'll split me in two." Xavier didn't listen, pushing down until her ass slowly opened, wider and wider and his cock head slid into it. "God no, you're too big," she cried trying to crawl forwards, but Xavier held her and she collapsed on the floor with her ass thrust into the air.

Jack watched her ass slowly close around the hood of Xavier's cock-head and he snapped a picture amazed at the sight before him. Xavier was compassionate enough that he stayed like that until she got used to it. He pushed forwards again, Dani crying out as the thick part under the head pushed past her anus. He paused again before pushing the next few inches. "So fucking tight," he growled pulling out. Dani looked relieved, but he was only adding a fresh coat of vaseline to his cock. It went in easier the second time and once the thick part of his shaft was past her rectum, the rest seemed easier on her.

Xavier met resistence and couldn't get anymore inside her. On a normal man, it didn't look all that bad because five inches of cock was sticking out of her, but with Xavier that meant that she had taken about nine inches. However, the six inch gap, gave Jack a great view for some photographs.

Xavier started out slowly fucking her ass, picking up speed as Dani began moaning. Jack couldn't believe that she was liking this. Her head was buried in her arms and her voice was muffled as she spoke. Jack leaned down to hear her. "Fuck me, fuck my ass. I love it. Fuck my ass with your big black cock."