Xmas Re-Gifting Party Turns Orgy

Story Info
Neighbors holiday Christmas party tradition comes to an end.
6.7k words
3.98
151.5k
25
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbors holiday tradition of a recession proof Christmas party comes to an end.

"It's a nice neighborhood but," said Steve, the potential buyer looking to buy Hal and Susan's house. "Why is everyone's house on the street for sale?"

"Christmas party," said Hal with a look of sadness.

"Christmas party?"

"We had a Christmas party last year to beat all Christmas parties," said Hal slowly shaking his head.

"Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Maybe you should start from the beginning," said Steve.

"Not that it was her fault by any means, but it all started with Tiffany, that's Tony's wife. They live there," said Hal pointing diagonally across the street from his house. "She's an ex-stripper. Tony is much older than Tiffany. He has a daughter her age, but I'm not casting judgment seeing what happened at our Christmas party."

"What happened?"

"Well, Tiffany was running around the house topless with Ralph chasing her. Ralph lives next door. He's married to Gloria," he said pointing to the house to the right. "He's a cop. Then, when Ralph caught Tiffany in the guest bedroom, they were fooling around making out, before she started blowing him, really going at his cock with one of those interactive, head banging, slurping blowjobs."

"Really? Wow. So this is a swingers' community?"

"Swingers? No, not hardly. We're all middle-aged, middleclass, married couples, but something crazy happened that night. Maybe there was a full moon or something in the air, but everyone went a bit wild. It started with all the guys lusting over Tiffany because she's so young and a real looker with her big, phony boobs," said Hal holding out his cupped hands in front of his chest. "Anyway, a couple of the guys, Tyrone and Charlie, came in the room to watch, when Tiffany was blowing Ralph. She was drunk and she willingly obliged them, too. Within a few minutes, Tiffany was pulling a train, a real gangbang."

"Wow," said the potential home buyer. "I've read about gangbangs but never participated in one or even seen one."

"Yeah, well, the same goes for my neighbors and we're nearly twice your age. So, when Tiffany was willing to do the five of us guys, not counting her husband, he wasn't in the room, of course, it was a wild night. It wasn't our typical eggnog, mistletoe, and Christmas carol type of Christmas party."

"I wish I could have been there," said the potential home buyer. "Only, I still don't understand why all the houses are for sale."

"Well, when Tony, Tiffany's husband, saw his wife on her knees naked in a circle jerk surrounded by five guys, while she sucked their cocks, one after another, after we all fucked her silly, he went crazy. She had cum everywhere, all over her face, in her hair, and running down her tits. She was literally covered in cum."

"Holy shit!"

"Tiffany, not wanting her husband to be angry with her, said that she was forced to have sex with the neighbors and forced to participate in a gangbang."

"Wow," said the buyer looking at Hal. "Listen, I have a few minutes. Maybe you should start from the beginning. This is a story I'd like to hear."

"Okay, said Hal, but it's a long story."

"I don't mind," said the buyer. "I'll make time for a story this good, a story that starts off with five men gangbanging a stripper."

So both men sat on Hal's front steps and Hal told Steve the story.

"We've had a holiday tradition in our neighborhood for years, having a yearly Christmas party, where we give one another Christmas gifts. A mature neighborhood, my wife and I have lived here for a long time, since we were first married, more than thirty years ago. The same holds true for most of the neighbors, as this was a new development, when we were first married. Now, even the trees planted more than 30 years ago, more mature and filled with life, have kept pace with our aging."

"It's a lovely neighborhood and a beautiful street," said Steve looking away from Hal to look up and down the street.

"Everything was perfect, until the recession hit. Now, with so many men and some of the women in our little group out of work, a real sampling of what's happening to our economy and in our country, we all talked about cancelling our Christmas party. None of us were in the mood to celebrate Christmas. We're all at that in between age, too young to retire and too old to start over doing something new. No one had the extra money to buy gifts, then to spring for the food and alcohol would be a costly affair for whichever one of us was hosting the Christmas party this year."

"In hindsight, after what happened, maybe you should have cancelled the Christmas party."

"Probably, we should have," said Hal. "Only, at the time, our thinking was that maybe a Christmas party was just the thing we needed to get us out of our depression and over the recession. Yeah, I know, who has a neighborhood Christmas party with a dozen neighbors, counting ourselves with everyone buying gifts for one another? Buying gifts then, when we first started having these get-togethers, wasn't the big expense that it would be now with money so tight."

"I hardly even know my neighbors," said Steve, "which is one of the reasons why I'm moving. I'd like to find a friendlier neighborhood, one where we all get together for barbeques, pool parties, and Christmas parties. Maybe not a swinging and gangbanging party," said Steve with a laugh.

"Our party didn't start out that way. It was a gift giving Christmas party, our little neighborhood feel good tradition and one that nearly stopped with the last recession back in the early '90's, but we just cutback by celebrating and giving less. Yet, this recession is worse and much deeper than the last one, when the first Bush was president. Why is it, every time there's a Bush in office, there's a recession? I'm not making any political opinion or party preference; I'm only making more of an observation. I just hope Bush's daughters Jenna or Barbara don't run and get elected as the first female president."

"That's if Sarah Palin doesn't beat them to the White House first," said Steve with a chuckle.

"Notwithstanding the recession and the unemployment of some of our neighbors, we decided to go ahead with the Christmas party with everyone bringing their own bottle and a dish of food to minimize the expense. None of the gifts we gave were expensive anyway, it was more the thought behind it. Still, when buying for ten other people, not counting ourselves, instead of for one or two, especially after putting out money to buy gifts for a family, too, even a cheap gift gets a little pricy."

"Understandable," said the potential home buyer.

"We thought about just buying one gift and having a Christmas grab, but we're not that destitute, yet. Maybe next year, if the recession worsens, we'll do that," said Hal continuing with the story. "Fortunately, as do our neighbors, we live in a big house and have a formal dining room with a dining room table that comfortably seats twelve. We could fit sixteen guests in a pinch. My wife decorated the table beautifully and appropriately for Christmas with assigned seating name tags. The seating arrangements are different every year, depending upon who is having the party. Name tags are always a telling sign of who gets along and who doesn't, as well as who is attracted to one another and who isn't."

"Yeah, all these homes are very large. How many square feet is your house?"

"Just a bit over 4,000."

"Sorry for interrupting. Please continue with the story," said Steve.

"Susan, my wife, is a good looking brunette. She put her name tag across from Martin, our neighbor from across the street, who is married to Diane, equally as good looking as my wife. Albeit an older version, Martin is a Bruce Willis look alike. Susan has had a secret crush on Martin for years and I figured they'd be making eyes at one another all night, while playing footsie under the table. Luckily for me, with me sitting next to Martin, to my right, Susan placed Gloria, her best friend and our next door neighbor, to the left side of me. I've been in lust with Gloria for years, more so ever since she started undressing for bed with her bedroom light on and the blinds open."

"Oh, my God, that's so hot. This neighborhood is a regular Peyton Place."

"Yeah, well, it never used to be," said Hal with a chuckle. "Still what happened at the party was unforgivable and incomprehensible. To be honest, we're all sexually uptight to begin with and this was the perfect storm for something like this debauchery to happen. Those who were unemployed and a bit depressed drank more and, no doubt, that indirectly contributed to the sexual theme of the night."

"Tell me more about Gloria undressing with the bedroom light on and the blinds open."

"Watching Gloria strip makes me feel as if I'm a teenager again reliving my horny days, when I'd masturbate, while spying on my next door neighbor's daughter, Briana, undressing. Wow, that was so hot back then. Now, forty years later, I can't believe I'm reliving my voyeuristic views with another exhibitionistic neighbor."

"I'd do anything to live next door to an exhibitionistic neighbor like that."

"You can," said Hal with laugh. "Just buy my house and you'll be living next door to Gloria."

"Yeah, that is, until she sells her house and moves away," said Steve with a laugh, too.

"Only, being the dumb guy that I am, at the time, I didn't know if Gloria was exposing herself to me purposely or accidentally. Her bedroom faces my den and when I know she's getting ready for bed, I tell Susan that I'm going to stay up to read a bit. I head down to the den and smoke a cigarette with the light off, while watching Gloria giving me a sexy show. Sometimes, when horny enough, I masturbate to what she's showing and to what I'm seeing."

"It's as if you have a private, live porn movie playing every night," said Steve laughing.

"I guess you can think of it that way," said Hal, "but it's even hotter, when you know the players. Anyway, Gloria's husband, Ralph, the cop, works nights, the graveyard shift. Where most guys want the normalcy of working a dayshift, Ralph was a night owl and he loves working the nightshift. Fortunately or unfortunately, since he was the one who started the whole fiasco by fooling around with Tiffany, he took the night off for our little Christmas party."

"You're making me excited in thinking about having my own Christmas party with my new neighbors, if I buy this house. Sorry," said Steve looking at Hal. "I keep interrupting you."

"That's okay," said Hal. "Every night, around the same time, when Ralph leaves for work around 11pm, Gloria is up in her bedroom with the light on and the blinds opened. Now that I think of it, she never closed those blinds, that I can recall. Oblivious to me watching her, just watching her walk around the room was hot, then when she started removing her clothes, I thought I'd have a heart attack."

"Damn, that's so hot."

"Always, she had the same routine. She'd strip down to her panty and bra, before getting a nightgown from her dresser drawer. She's not bad looking for a fifty-something-year-old woman and definitely has a body of a woman ten years younger. She had a full length mirror in the room that, wherever she was in the room, if I couldn't see her head on, I could see her side reflection in the mirror. Watching her getting ready for bed, as if watching someone on a live cam feed, was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

"Holy Cow."

"My favorite part of the striptease show, of course, was watching her mindless reaching around behind her to remove her bra. Then, she'd sit at her vanity table topless to brush her red hair 100 strokes. Whenever horny enough, that's when I'd pull out my cock and stroke myself to the count of her hairbrush and movement of her ample C cup breast bouncing side-to-side and up and down. Finally done brushing her hair, she'd stand and remove her panty. Instead of tossing her panty on the bed, she had a habit of kicking it off her ankle with her panty landing beside her on the floor."

"I'd be jerking off over that show, that's for sure, with the thoughts of sniffing her panties."

"Sniffing her panties? Really? You would?"

"Oh, yeah, I'd put them right up to my nose and inhale.

"To each their own, I guess. Whatever floats your boat, but why?"

"Just the fragrance of a woman's pussy drives me wild," said Steve obviously getting excited. "It reminds me of sex and makes me horny."

"It's too bad you weren't at the party, then, because Tiffany was running around naked most of the night. I'm sure she left her panties somewhere and you could have sniffed them, too. Matter of fact, by the end of the evening, all the women had their panties off and in a pile."

"Oh, my God, I would have banged her, too," said Steve. "I don't blame you guys for gangbanging a stripper. That's so hot."

"Maybe so," said Hal and if I had to do it all over again, as drunk as I was, I probably wouldn't have changed anything. Yet, the fact remains that I disrespected Tony and his wife, my friends and neighbors, by taking advantage of Tiffany, when she was drunk. The party got out of hand and we were wrong to gangbang her. We're all lucky she didn't press charges."

"So, tell me more about Gloria. She sounds so hot," said Steve looking as if he was ready to pull out his cock and start masturbating.

"I always wanted to go a step further with Gloria than just masturbating over watching her stripping. Sometimes, I'd imagine my head between her legs licking her red bush, while fingering her hole and reaching up to play with her nipples. I'd love to suck her pussy. As if she was purposely giving me a show, always she'd bend at the waist to pick up her discarded panty and I'd have the perfect view of her pussy and ass. It was then that I imagined doing her doggie style, bending her over and taking her from the back, sticking my big, hard cock in her pussy or in her ass, while reaching up and fondling her big tits."

"Oh, Gloria, baby. Wow, I wish I had her for my neighbor."

"Gloria made me wish my wife was as sexual and sensual. I wish my wife would give a free, sexy striptease show to the neighbors, so that I could watch, too, and then have hot pillow talk about it all later. Only, my wife wasn't the type. A bit prudish and definitely modest, she'd never do something like that. Then, I found out later that my wife was giving Martin a free striptease show."

"No way! Are you kidding me? This entire neighborhood is depraved," said Steve with a laugh. "Definitely, you make me want to live here. I'd never move, if I were you guys."

"Anyway, while I was downstairs in the den watching Gloria strip, Martin was across the street watching my wife strip. The thought of my wife stripping for Martin made me want to run outside and watch, too. It'd be hot to see Martin watching my wife, while I stood in the street watching my wife strip, too."

"Gees, I don't know which is hotter, Gloria stripping for you or your wife stripping for that Martin guy."

"It gets better, Steve," said Hal. "All during dinner, Gloria touched my arm or my thigh with her hand, when talking to me. Towards the end of dinner, after a couple of glasses of wine warmed her libido, she actually left her hand on my thigh for extended periods of time, only removing her hand, when someone got up from the table. Otherwise, her hand remained on my thigh the whole evening. The warmth of her hand gave me an erection with the thought of her hand wrapped around my cock, while stroking me, before blowing me. Obviously, she's as attracted to me, as I am to her."

"You lucky bastard," said Steve lightly punching Hal in the shoulder. "So, what was Gloria's husband doing that he didn't notice his wife with her hand on your thigh?"

"Ralph was more preoccupied with Tiffany's silicone breasts than he was with his wife, Gloria. Except for her areolas and nipples, Tiffany had her tits nearly all out on display. With a long line of cleavage, as if a ski run descending from a mountaintop, Tiffany has a rack."

"Tits are my favorite body parts, the bigger the better," said Steve.

"You'd like Tiffany then. She has massive breasts. Anyway, Tiffany is Tony's second wife that he married, after his wife Elizabeth died a couple years ago of Breast Cancer. Elizabeth had a radical double mastectomy, but she still succumbed to the terrible disease. A terrible thing for me to think, but it seemed as if Tony was compensating for the loss of Elizabeth's breasts, by marrying someone with the giant boobs that Tiffany had. Not much older than his daughter, Tony must be twice Tiffany's age. Definitely, with someone as young and as voluptuously sexy as she is in his bed, he's definitely on Viagra."

"Maybe Tiffany was sexually frustrated being married to Tony, which is why she was agreeable to having a gangbang and a circle jerk," said Steve.

"I dunno," said Hal. "Maybe. Still, it was wrong what we did."

"I tried that stuff once," said Steve. "I had a non-stop erection for four solid hours and then I got this blinding headache that lasted four hours."

"If only Elizabeth knew her husband of twenty-five years married an ex-stripper, she'd be rolling over in her grave. Only, even though Tiffany dresses cheap and isn't the brightest crayon in the box of Crayolas, she's a very nice woman. A typical dumb blonde that we all love to tease, by some of the stupid things she says and questions she asks, I like her, she's fun and funny."

"So, if Tony was so angry that his wife got gangbanged and gave all the guys blowjobs, what was he doing, when Ralph was hitting on Tiffany?"

"Interestingly enough, Tony was flirting with Diane, Martin's wife, his neighbor from across the way, Elizabeth's, best friend. Why is the grass on the other side of the fence always greener, even when you're married to an ex-stripper, I'll never know. I just don't get it. No one is happy with who they have. With everyone eyeing one another's spouse, this Christmas dinner was turning into more than just a re-gifting party of neighbors, but a real swingers' social gathering."

"Gees, I just hope when I'm your age, Hal, that I have as active a libido and sexual life as do you and your neighbors."

"You haven't heard anything, yet, Steve. It gets better."

"Damn," said Steve.

"With Christmas music softly playing in the background, after dinner, we adjourned to the living room to open presents. Only, to enter the living room our guests had to pass beneath the Mistletoe. What was an innocent peck on the cheek or the lips in previous years, turned to deep French kissing and groping this year. Either there was something in the air, in the water, or in the wine because everyone was a bit free with their hands and their lips."

"Man oh man. I'm gonna go buy some Mistletoe and hang it. I always wanted to kiss my sister-in-law and a few of my wife's friends. I've even had fantasies about my mother-in-law that--"

"Anyway, as I was saying, Diane was the first to deep kiss Tony, while he felt her ample breast. Charlie kissed Ebony, Tyrone's wife, and Tyrone gave Priscilla, married to Charlie, a cute, petite blonde, a kiss she must have felt in her toes because she wrapped her arms around his neck, while he cupped her sweet ass with both hands and lifted her off the floor."

"Gees, I haven't kissed my wife like that, since our Honeymoon," said Steve.

"Acting as if she was playing around, I couldn't believe it when Priscilla wrapped her legs around Tyrone, as he pushed her up against the wall and humped her. I swear, if they were alone, he would have fucked her right there on the living room rug."

"I don't know what I'd do if my wife behaved like that with another Dude. I don't know if I'd be jealous, excited, or a little of both," said Steve. "I don't think she's ever fooled around on me but--"

12