Xmas Xcess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for the games to begin. With hands on hips, she gave her nude body one last, quick inspection. Content, if not pleased, with what she saw, Cindy dabbed some perfume on various strategic parts of her anatomy and left to rejoin her waiting lovers.

The guys stood and cheered when she sauntered back into the room wearing nothing but perfume and a big smile. Ray handed her a tall, strong screwdriver. After taking a long drink, Cindy smiled at the men.

"Okay, here's the deal. Ray told me about how three of you kept going down on Robin until she begged for mercy. That sounds like a great way to get started. And just to keep you interested, whoever does the best job will get first turn when we start getting down to some serious sex."

Cindy grinned at the men's enthusiastic reaction. "Well, since you seem to like my idea, let's get started," she said, and knelt on the mattress. After taking a last swallow of her screwdriver, she sat the glass out of harm's way and stretched out on her back. Taking her time, she positioned a pillow beneath her bottom then placed another under her head.

When Cindy finished, she noticed the men had stopped undressing and were all staring at her. Giving them a small, seductive smile, she slowly spread her long legs, providing them with an unrestricted view of her beaconing bush.

"Brunch is served," she said, and motioned for Ray to take his place between her smooth thighs and begin dining on her warm hair pie.

The guys were great. It took only a few minutes of Ray's talented tongue work before she came with a groan of pleasure. Bill quickly took his place. To Cindy's delight, this one-of-a-kind pussy eater seemed to be getting better each day.

After a powerful orgasm left her gasping for breath, Tony slid between her legs and dove into her moist bush. But while he was enthusiastic, Cindy knew his tongue would never replace his dick in her fantasies. Between the memories of that potent pole however and the actions of his eager if unskilled tongue, Tony was finally able to bring Cindy to an exhilarating orgasm.

Everyone knew getting first crack at screwing Cindy would mean topping Bill's act. Jessie, who had to follow the other three guys, decided on a change of pace. Taking his time, he slowly caressed her pussy lips and clit with the tip of his tongue. Cindy shivered and emitted a soft "Oh."

Jessie responded to her growing passion by shoving his tongue deep inside her churning cunt, thereby triggering a long, pleased sigh. When he swirled his tongue around, her soft sighs turned into loud moans of excitement.

Removing his tongue from Cindy's steaming hot honey pot, Jessie slid it down between the smooth cheeks of her ass. When the tip of his tongue touched her sensitive anus, Cindy's body jerked and she gasped at the unexpected stimulation.

By the time Jessie got back to Cindy's clit, her body was bucking and twisting. A couple quick licks on her engorged clit were enough to send a gut wrenching orgasm racing through her writhing body. By wrapping his arms around her thrashing thighs and hanging on, Jessie managed to stay in place.

The waves of ecstasy eventually ebbed away, leaving Cindy in a happy haze. When she looked down, Jessie's dark, smiling face was looking back up at her. Although she had just experienced a soul stirring climax, it left her pussy tingling and aching for something longer, thicker, harder and, for her at least, more satisfying than any tongue.

Cindy couldn't be certain Jessie had actually done a better job on her pussy than Bill. The men had all been good, even Tony. But Jessie seemed to try the hardest, and she was certain he'd been damn good. Besides, she liked Jessie. What clinched the deal was his already being in position down there between her legs and that, judging from the look on his face, he was also very ready for action.

She gave him a big smile. "You win, guy. Come on up and claim your prize." Seconds later, Jessie's enormous cock head was drilling deep into her heaving loins.

After Jessie had exploded inside her cunt, Cindy motioned for Bill to take his place. And when Bill shot his wad, it was Ray's turn. It was fun fucking her husband with three other guys watching, and Cindy tried to give them a good show. But the moment Ray finished re-filling her already cum coated cunt with his own semen, Cindy looked around for Tony.

There was a smile on his lips and a huge erection jutting out from his thick pile of dark, curly pubic hair. Cindy shivered in anticipation as she watched that incredible human pile driver moving closer, knowing it was about to give her pulsing pussy one very serious screwing.

As Tony knelt between her legs, Cindy lifted her hips and repositioned the pillow. "I want to see what it feels like going in all the way in on the first shove, Tony. Don't worry about hurting me. I can take it."

Tony nodded, slipped his flared cock head between her well lubricated pussy lips, then began a steady thrust which didn't stop until the full length of his giant ramrod was buried deep inside the inner reaches of Cindy's churning cunt.

It was incredible. Cindy was shaken and breathless from the exquisite torture of Tony's huge hose filling up her body in one pussy pillaging plunge. But she recovered quickly and began taking full advantage of Tony's super-sized sex machine. By the time Tony shot a torrent of semen into her boiling cunt, Cindy had experienced several gut-wrenching orgasms.

Afterwards, Tony lay on top of her, inert and exhausted, his unsupported weight pressing her into the hard mattress. Cindy didn't mind. The feel of Tony's well-muscled bulk pressing against her tingling flesh while his fantastic cock slowly softened inside her still throbbing cunt was breathtaking. In fact, the only problem was breathing. But she managed.

When Tony finally rolled off, his flaccid flagpole came out of Cindy's drenched cunt with a juicy, plop. After catching her breath, she sat up, reached for her drink, and quickly finished it off. With a contented sigh she handed Jessie the empty glass and lay back on the mattress.

A warm, languid stupor of sexual satisfaction settled over her tingling body. The gentle throb of her pussy and the memory of the super sex she had just experienced made her smile. Despite having just been gang banged by four lusty lovers, she wanted more, and knew just how she wanted it.

She opened her eyes and asked Ray for another drink. While he was gone, she moved over and leaned against the couch. When Ray came back, she took the drink and asked her four lovers to come sit by her. Then she dropped her bombshell.

"Look guys, what I really want to do the rest of the day is just lay back and get laid." No one said anything. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I want someone else to take charge. I'll go along with whatever any of you want to do. And you can do it to me as often and long as you want."

The men looked at one another, then at Ray. "Are you sure you mean anything and everything, babe?"

"Yes, but only if it's okay with you. Bossing all of you around was fun. But like I said, now all I want to do is shut my mind off and not worry about anything except getting off and doing whatever you guys want. If I ever really need to stop, I'll let you know, don't worry. But otherwise, anything goes."

"If you're sure that's what you want, it sounds like an out-fucking-standing idea to me." Ray leaned over and gave Cindy a kiss. "Now we'll just have to decide who gets you first."

"That's your problem," said Cindy, who stood and looked down at the men. "From now on, I'm just the sex object around here. But something tells me you'll come up with a solution. Which reminds me. I do have one request. Sometime today I'd like all of you to do me at the same time."

"We get all the tough jobs," said Bill, shaking his head in mock despair.

"Yeah, but we'll also get some tender tush," said Jessie, as he slipped a finger between the cheeks of her ass.

"Sounds good to me." Cindy gave the grinning Jessie a knowing wink. "But first let me go fix myself up. You guys have gotten me kind of messy."

Jessie gave her butt a gentle smack. "Well, when you come back, you better bring a large, economy size jar of industrial strength petroleum jelly, 'cause lady, I plan to take full advantage of this fine asset."

Everybody laughed as Cindy stuck out her tongue at Jessie, then sauntered slowly out of the room, giving the group a long view of her swaying ass.

Once she was gone, Ray spoke up. "Look guys, I'm all in favor of this. Cindy's always fantasized about being the sex slave of a bunch of guys. But give me a break will you? Be a little gentle. You know what I mean?" They all promised to be careful, then straightened up the room and fixed drinks.

A few minutes later, Cindy rejoined them. On her face was an excited smile. In her hands, a big jar of petroleum jelly.

A hard, black piston was soon pumping in and out of her well lubricated ass while she feasted upon a long, thick hunk of limber Italian sausage. Once it was stiff and ready for action, Cindy removed the mighty prick from her mouth and indicated she was ready for them to fulfill her wish of taking on all four of them at once.

The plan called for Jessie to keep his rod buried deep inside Cindy's ass while she carefully straddled Tony's waist. Once everyone was in position, they'd work together to cram his rejuvenated dick up to the hilt in her cunt. It proved to be an awkward struggle, but the breathtaking sensation created by Tony's massive meat joining Jessie's stiff cock deep inside her quivering body made the effort more than worthwhile.

Once Cindy regained her composure, she motioned for Bill and Ray to come over and stand in front of her. Grabbing a hard cock in each had, Cindy began to give them a simultaneous blowjob. To her delight, taking on four men was better than her wildest fantasies and would be far from the last act in the day's long, memorable performance.

Their sex play began with Cindy being eaten and then fucked by all the guys. By the time the day's action was over, she had sucked all four dicks while fucking each man several times. While Jessie started off eating and screwing her, after that his dick always seemed to be inside her ass. She also enjoyed Ray's big battering ram in every hole of her body and the repeated attention of Bill's tongue. And then there were the times she thrilled to the feel of Tony's mammoth, unyielding cock buried deep inside her stretched and grateful pussy.

The last act consisted of sucking Bill's fat cock while fondling Tony and Jessie's limp dicks and getting fucked doggie style by Ray. It seemed to take forever to get Bill off. But once he started coming in her aching mouth, Cindy had another strong, satisfying climax that left her shaken and moaning with pleasure. While in the midst of that orgasm, Ray's seed began spurting into her convulsing pussy.

Afterward, they lay together in satisfied exhaustion, talking about the day's activities. Someone started tallying up the different encounters. The final count left everyone duly impressed with both the recuperative powers of the four guy's and with Cindy's stamina.

"Damn woman." There was a note of respect in Bill's voice. "By now you must have done it with everyone of us in every way possible."

"Whoa, bro," said Jessie. "As you dudes may have noticed, I really dig Cindy's out of sight ass. I mean, Ray's one damn lucky redneck. Now don't get me wrong, Sue's got a butt that just won't quit. But that righteous young ass of Cindy's, well, it just has to be one of the great natural wonders of the world."

Along with everyone else, Cindy laughed at Jessie's jive, joking compliment. "But unless I missed something," he continued, with a sly smile, "I'm almost certain Tony's never tested her fine tush."

"Well since she's able to sit still for all your bullshit, I'd say you're probably right," said Ray, and they all broke up again.

When the laughter subsided, Ray leaned over to Cindy. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in trying for a perfect record, would you?"

"Are you nuts?" Cindy was incredulous. "I mean some things are just not meant to be. Besides, I doubt if Tony would be able to get ready before all the girls get back."

"But if he could get it back up, would you be willing to try?"

Cindy noticed the excitement in her husband's voice. And although she knew the idea was crazy and possibly even dangerous, it began to turn her on as well.

After another screwdriver, she agreed, figuring the exhausted looking Tony would never be ready in time for the job. She was even willing to try and coax some life back into heavy, limp log.

But miracle of miracle, it arose. The idea of diddling Cindy's derriere apparently sped up the recuperating process. To her amazement, she soon felt Tony's prick beginning to stir. Moments later, her fingers were wrapped around a hard thick shaft and a fat, swollen cock head was lodged inside her mouth.

For just a moment, Cindy wondered what the hell she had gotten herself into. There was no way she could take Tony in her ass, not without running the very real risk of doing some serious damage back there. But when she tried to back out, the guys insisted she keep her bargain.

So both nervous and excited, she got into position. Jessie coated the opening to her ass with a thick layer of petroleum jelly. Then he shoved a big dollop inside her hole and used his long fingers to push it in deep. All that felt good, but Cindy knew something much bigger was heading her way.

"You ready?" asked Ray.

"I guess so," replied Cindy, with obvious uncertainty. "Just remember, if I say, 'Stop, damn it,' then damn it, stop. Everybody understand?"

They all promised to hear and obey.

Cindy clutched a pillow, knelt beside the couch and leaned over the seat. Tony applied a thick coating of lubricant to his flared head and broad shaft while Ray added one last coating of jelly to his wife's waiting anus.

Although Cindy tried to relax, she couldn't help but inhale sharply and tense-up when Tony's huge cock-head slipped between the cheeks of her ass. Then she told herself to take deep breaths and stay calm.

Tony pushed his giant cock-head against Cindy's tiny anus. Thanks to the earlier anal activity, her sphincter was well stretched. That, and all the lube, meant there was little pain when the tip first slipped inside her ass. But as the big head shoved in deeper, she could feel her hole being forced wider and wider apart. Just when Cindy thought she could take no more, she felt Tony's entire cock-head pop into her burning ass hole.

After a moment's pause, Tony began slowly forcing his giant cock deeper and deeper into Cindy's rear. It was an incredible experience. There was no way she could take it all, but she was determined to take as much as possible.

Almost half of the monster pole had forced its way into her ass before Cindy decided possible had arrived. "Uh, Tony it might be better if you didn't go any deeper. I mean I really don't think it's safe. Maybe some other time. But for now, just take it easy and please don't go any deeper."

Tony understood, and slowly withdrew his mammoth dick until the entire shaft was out and only his cock-head remained inside her ass. After a short pause, he began a slow, smooth thrust that didn't stop until his cock was back at the same depth inside her ass. He began repeating this action, gradually picking up speed with each thrust.

Not even taking on both Tony and Jessie had made her feel so full of cock. The pressure and pleasure and pain combined into a fantastic erotic high. She knew Tony's dick was about a foot long when erect, and thick as her wrist. But at that moment, it seemed like a baseball bat was plunging in and out of her burning butt. It hurt, but felt so good.

Whenever Tony shoved in a little too deep, Cindy would emit a low moan of pain. But he was careful and it seldom happened. The flood of sexual sensations inside her ass were so intense, the orgasm which soon shook her body only added to the crescendo of emotions she was experiencing.

She was racing toward another climax when Tony grunted and instinctively thrust forward. The big cock rushed deeper into her ass. Her bottom seemed to explode in hot pain. Lights flashed behind her closed eyelids. Her breath escaped in a loud groan. And in the middle of her agony, from somewhere far off, she heard Tony emit a blissful sigh and felt his thick cream splash into her ravaged rump.

The next thing she was aware off, the men were leading her to the bathroom where they eased her aching body into a big tub of hot, soothing water. While she slowly revived, the guys put the mattress away and straightened the room. When all the hot water was gone, Cindy reluctantly got out and rubbed lotion into, around, and over her irritated pussy and burning butt.

As she was finishing in the bathroom, she heard the voices of her girl friends. Putting on slippers and a short, thick robe, she walked gingerly toward the living room.

Ann saw her standing in the doorway. "Hey, how's the love queen doing?"

With a look of exaggerated pain, Cindy began a bow-legged walk toward the couch. "Never better. Why do you ask?" she answered, as the group broke up.

#

After Cindy's adventures were recounted, everyone agreed it was only fair, to both Ray and the four females, that he get to spend the next day with them while the other guys went hunting. "I'm just a tad weary, ladies," said Ray. "But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, I suppose."

"And I bet you'll do it just as often as possible," said Cindy, as she leaned over and kissed him. "Just don't forget who's really weary."

Ray and his four-girl harem spent the next day making slow, languid, laid-back love. It was like a slumber party, but with sex. There was no modesty or pretense. Ray had made love to all of them before, and everyone wanted to do it again. But today's loving would be a slow, sensual, shared experience.

"Tell you what we're going to do," said Ray, as he pulled off the t-shirt of a surprised Cindy. "To paraphrase something I once read, this is my wife, in whom I am very well pleased. So Robin, I want you and Sue to give her a much needed massage."

"And what about me?" said Ann. There was a glimmer of excitement in her dark brown eyes.

"While they're rubbing her down, you'll be going down on her."

"Say what?"

"Ann, remember, Jessie and I have watched you and Cindy making love."

Robin and Sue exchanged knowing looks, and giggled.

With that secret barrier broken, Ann willingly went down on Cindy, gently moistening her sensitive, irritated pussy lips while Sue and Robin worked on her sore muscles.

After Cindy was relaxed, well-lubricated and had experienced a deeply satisfying orgasm, Ray took Ann's place and sent his stiff cock sliding into her warm, slick snatch.

Despite Ann's efforts to prepare Cindy's pussy, she winced in pain. But she soon began responding to the steady, soothing massage Ray's cock was delivering.

Growing waves of pleasure overwhelmed any last twinges of pain. Only when she began bucking under him did Ray pick up speed. When she moaned in ecstasy and shuddered in the throes of a powerful orgasm, Ray drove the full length of his straining cock deep into her and unleashed a giant load of thick cum.

Afterward, they all sat around, drinking coffee and talking about their college days while waiting for Ray to recuperate. That didn't take a second cup of coffee. The sight of four good-looking young women lounging around in various stages of undress seemed to inspire his cock.

When Ray noticed what was happening, he collected some of the coffee cups and took them into the kitchen. Instead of sitting back down, he stopped behind Robin's chair. He said nothing, just reached around and cupped one of her large breasts in each hand and started nibbling on her ear.