Xolt 2 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers

"Thank you, Steven-ko," I said as I sat down.

"I don't understand why you insist on using the Xoltarin honorifics on me. Besides you don't call my mate 'Xe'Trygg-xin'. Please, just call me Steven." The honorific Ko was for the passive mate and Xin was for the dominate mate.

"Forgive me Steven, I was just fallowing tradition." I smiled as I gave the young mate a small bow of apology.

"That's fine. What brings you here? Xe'Trygg is out working if you need him." Then put his book down and smiled at me. He was so innocent, so sweet and kind. It made me nervous.

What if this little angel got mad at me for 'dating' his brother? The brother who in a sense tormented him for most of his adult human life...Surely he would hate me.

"Do you remember that dating site that you told me to explore?" I asked it was probably best if I took this step by step, for whom I'm not sure. But it was best...

"Yes, did you find anyone you liked?" He smiled, his innocence was outstanding.

I looked around the crème room, observed the dark wood bed frame and desk. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. I looked like a mess. My shoulder length green hair was falling out of the clasps and my silver scales looked dingy. I was more nervous than I thought I was.

"What if, hypothetically, I said I found a young Human male?" I asked, looking away from the human half-breed.

"I would say that's great...hypothetically of course," Steven giggled, he knew something was amiss.

I took a deep breath and looked at the male and slowly let the air out. "What if I said that he was your younger brother?"

Steven's eyes widened and he looked at the black sheets. It was silent for moments as he thought of what he wanted to say.

"Well...I didn't expect that," He murmured. "I didn't think that my brother was gay..."

"He said lots of things changed when you left..."

"I see..."

I stood up and looked at the boy. "I'm sorry if this disappoints you, Steven. But you and your brother need to talk. He's not what you think he is. And there's no guaranteed that he'll come back to the ship with me."

"Do you love him?" Steven looked at me; his smile was gone and was replaced with the serious face of a hurt young man and a caring older brother. He still wanted to protect his family even though he was stepped on and broken because of them. He was what the humans called a saint.

"I'd like to believe that what I feel is love."

"Then I'll talk to him. Take me with you."

Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers
12