XXX Box Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
How to keep her man more interested in her than the game.
826 words
3.64
72.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
403 Followers

It is a good idea to read part one prior to this so you understad our heroine's plight.

Suzanne had never been so wore out before. Since her little stunt with Bill, he had restricted his X box time to an hour a night before he would spend three hours loving his girlfriend. Her pussy hadn't felt so wore out in the entire three years she had known Bill nor ever before that. On one hand, she wanted to rest for a while. But then again, she wanted nothing different. It continued that way for a while until Jay came over.

Jay was Bill's best mate for the past six years. Besides sharing different adventures with Bill, he was also his best bud for video games. This past Saturday, he brought over a new racing game and when it got past an hour, Suzanne began to get concerned. She went into her room and saw the red outfit in the closet she used to seduce Bill. She was about to put it on when she thought better of it. The question was, would Jay be easy to seduce also. When Bill first got the system, it was Jay that Suzanne thought about seducing to get Bill to notice her. He was pretty well built with a lean body and tight rear. She always fantasized about his big arms holding her while she was kissing him. She looked in the closet and noticed a sun dress that Bill didn't even notice yet. It took a moment to shed her jeans and tshirt to put it on. But the bra didn't match and her panties were a tad bit too dark. In an instant, they were shucked as well as she slipped the dress over her head.

She walked into the living room wearing a pair of high heels. Jay whistled first as Bill turned. He got the message, but it was easy to see he was conflicted what he was gonna do about Jay. Suzanne answered by sitting between them, the skirt riding up her legs just a little. As she feigned interest in the game, she had the chance to sniff the cologne Jay was wearing. The anticipation made her juices run and her nipples stiffen as she breathily asked if the game had a time trial mode. She then dared Bill to try it as she tried to distract him.

It started innocent at first, letting her strap slip a little while he tried to drive until she leaned down and began to unbuckle his belt. He started to tense until she had his member sticking out and was licking it up and down. She lifted her skirt to show Jay her exposed labia just to get him going as she took him into her mouth and began to suck. It took a few moments and a few almost wrecks before his cock exploded in her mouth and she began to swallow. His seed began to seep out of the corner of her lips as she cleaned him off before telling Jay it was his turn.

She turns until she is on her knees on the couch so Bill could check out her exposed rear. She began to blow air onto Jay's cock before seductively licking it up and down . It took only a few moments before her cocksucking made Jay crash and lose the game. By then, she suggested they adjourn to the bedroom where Jay was pushed onto the bed by Suzanne. She proceeded to remove the dress before straddling him on the bed and shoving his cock into her mouth. Bill walked in and began to lick Suzanne's pussy as her moans drove Jay crazy. It took only a few more moments before Jay's climax filled Suzanne's mouth also.

She then went on her back as Bill began to stroke his cock before slowly entering her swollen vagina. Jay began to stroke his member back to hardness as Bill placed Suzanne's legs onto his shoulders and started pounding her hard. Suzanne's moans drove them both crazy as Jay began to stroke near Suzanne's mouth. Before she took it into her mouth again, she told Bill to pound her ass. Bill turned her over, rubbed his cock against her anus and slid in slowly as Jay's cock began to harden inside Suzanne's hungry mouth. A few strokes later, Suzanne came as she was totally filled with cock.

Bill then decided to really torture Suzanne. He pulled out and had Suzanne straddle him so she faced Jay. Bill then slides his cock back into her ass as Jay slid into her wet pussy. The feelings of fullness drives Suzanne to another orgasm as she slid off a few minutes later and had both men stroke close to her face, covering her face and tits with their seed. Suzanne drifted off to sleep as the boys got dressed and went back to their game.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
403 Followers