xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

Theresa felt the increased uncontrolled thrusts of James’ crotch into her face, his sparse curly pubic hairs tickling at her petite slim nose. At this moment, she had only two frequencies going, a nice resonance. Of course, if she wanted a midnight snack, she would have to add a third. Bobbing her head on his iron hard shaft, she flexed her vocal cords to begin a third note, completing the chord. The higher frequency, buzzing like a mad mosquito, drove straight through James’ flesh, along the massive pole and into his scrotum. James grunted as if he had been punched hard in the stomach, that electric buzzing sensation having reached his throbbing nuts. His eyes rolled back in their sockets, his mind a blaze of exploding pleasure.

YES! Late night protein shake! Theresa smirked as she felt James’ prick pulse in her throat. She found it near impossible to concentrate on keeping the right frequencies flowing through the restricted vocal cords with James jamming those large fingers repeatedly against her g-spot. She split the frequency by both raising and lowering the octaves, pulling her mouth nearly off his cock, only desperately sucking on his head as if it held the nectar of the gods. She jacked on his prick hard with her hand, as she watched his balls shrink up tight, a precursor of the hot flow of sperm to come. James shuddered underneath her; it felt as if his cock was exploding, his entire essence passing through the stiff ramrod into the petite young Irish lass’ lips.

Theresa gulped at the copious amounts of cum that streamed into her throat, drinking down the thick sweet and salty liquid. James let out a loud groan as she milked his penis with her hand, squeezing every last drop she could from it. When he quieted and sat still, she popped her lips off the cock and looked up at her lover. One lone strand of cum stretched and broke from James’ cock, snapping back to her lips and sticking to her chin.

“Thanks, baby. I was hungry.” Theresa giggled as James scooped up the wayward strand and watched as she licked the finger clean.

“Damn, girl,” James laughed, “I thought you were going to suck the skin right off my cock!” His hand gently stroked the side of her pale European face to cup her cheek. “I love you, Theresa.”

“I know,” Siryn winked, shaking Warpath’s quickly deflating cock at him. “You just showed me how much, baby. I love you, too. Ready to go to… bed?” Theresa winked mischievously again. James rolled his eyes.

“Somehow, lass, I’m not convinced that sleeping is your goal in getting me out of this room and into the bedroom.” Warpath laughed, cupping her ass in one strong hand.

“Somehow I’m convinced you would be right, James.” Siryn smiled back, wiggling her rear in his hand, “Considering that, as nice as drinking down your delicious spunk was, I’m sort of hoping to cum myself before sleeping.”

“I think I may be able to accommodate you, Miss Cassidy.” James nodded.

“You better…or I’ll go find Piotr and console him about his earlier problem,” Theresa grabbed a throw pillow and slapped James upside the head with it.

“ ‘I hope it doesn’t stain.’ ” James mocked her, batting her back with the silken pillow. Theresa squealed, and scrambled away from him, trying to escape the retaliatory strikes. James leaped up from the couch as well, grabbing the remote and killing the widescreen monitor. The lights rose in the room like a theatre, as the monitor went black. “Race you upstairs?”

“Sure!” Theresa clapped her hands twice loudly, snuffing the lights in the now completely dark room. Chirping in the ultrasonic range, Siryn knew she had the advantage now. Like a bat, she was using the power of her vocal cords to create echolocation, allowing her to run through the darkened room and avoid everything, making a beeline for the doorway. James turned and began to bolt for the door, when the lights suddenly disappeared. A step too late in the inky black, and he felt the coffee table bite deep into his shin.

“OW! FUCK!” Warpath swore, nearly falling over. “That’s cheating!” James Proudstar limped behind the giggling Theresa.

“Oh, baby! That sounded painful.” Theresa consoled him, “Are you hurt bad?”

“Not as bad as you’re going to,” James grimaced, and huffed after her now laughing running form.

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers
12