xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

Why worry your pretty little head over something as trivial as where your thoughts come from?The echo in her mind asked.Science cannot even tell you how thoughts are created, in what manner memory and identity are infused, or even if there is actually an existence outside the flesh. Yet, your own life reveals truths with firsthand experiences in each of these things. What is real and what is imagined? Is this real?

Ororo gasped as she felt both of her nipples suddenly grow wet and warm, the feeling of soft lips sucking gently upon the pencil eraser sized rock hard teats. Her eyes flew open as she groaned with a shudder that rippled from each breast, across her taut belly, and resonated between her legs. Before her kneeling form, both Iceman and Psylocke crouched, each attached to a nipple, sucking heartily. She felt the rush of yet another orgasm, and felt herself falling into a deep dark pit within her own psyche.Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me hard with your ice-cold cock. Extinguish my burning pussy with your cool hard prick.Yes. That's the spirit, wind rider. Give in to the shadows of desire...

Iceman feasted furiously upon the hot licorice nipple of Ororo, her labored breathing coming hard and ragged. Using his mutant power, he lowered the temperature of his tongue, creating the effect that one would achieve if one used an ice cube upon an aroused woman's nipple. Storm grabbed the back of his head, pulling him tightly into her, attempting to shove all of her ample breast into his mouth, as she felt the world tilt backwards, laying her down upon her back in the fungus field. Spread your legs wide, wind rider, and feel chilled to the bone, impaled upon a solid frozen cock, bringing relief to your scalding hot pussy.

"Goddess, yes, please...take me! Take me now!" Ororo screamed in desperation, grabbing her knees and bringing them up to her chest, spreading her vagina wide open. "Fuck me! Please, Bobby, fuck me now!"

Betsy moved out of Bobby's way, letting him have the exclusive spot between her now open and outstretched legs. He wrapped his hands around her ankles, much as Sym had been doing merely moments ago to Psylocke, and pinned her legs against her chest. Ororo let go of her knees, and grabbed her ass, pulling her soaking wet twat even wider open. Iceman hunched himself down between her legs, his dick, more erect now than it ever had been in his entire life, bobbed of it's own will, rubbing against her slick mound.

"Ororo, I've wanted to fuck your black ass for a long time now," Bobby huffed, his own aroused state making it hard to speak without panting. "Your dusky ebon skin, pure snow white hair...damn, girl, you're too fucking sexy..." Bobby leaned forward and kissed her right breast, his cold tongue lapping over the dark erect nipple, saliva frosting upon her hot skin, contracting the flesh even more, sending incredible feelings shimmering through Storm's very soul.

"Fuck my ass? You want to fuck my ass, Bobby?" Storm asked, with a bit of nervous excitement.No one has ever fucked me in the ass before.Psylocke moved around the two xXx-Men until she was standing over Ororo's head. She slowly lowered herself downwards, until her matted pubic mound was hovering mere inches from Storm's mouth.

Lick me, Ororo. Taste my flowing juices while Iceman fucks your ass. You know you want to. You know you have to. Your body desires nothing else in the entire world right now. Betsy's voice slithered darkly in Ororo's mind, caressing and manipulating her, sliding gently behind her impaired psi-shields. Storm found herself unable to resist the sweet smelling nectar that was displayed inches before her very eyes. Her slender pink tongue darted out, gingerly lapping against the swollen pubic mound, dipping ever so slightly between the slick fat lips.

It was divine. Amazing. Delicious. Nothing she had ever tasted had tasted so good. Now that she had the flavor in her mouth, she wanted more. She wanted to drink the freely flowing fluid until there was no more to be had. She shoved her head deeply between Betsy's legs, sinking her tongue as far into Psylocke's twat as she could get. Ororo's chin and cheeks were slowly becoming coated with the girl-juice, and yet she, almost desperately, gulped down more.

Jean Grey and Ororo Monroe had fooled around before, but munching on the Phoenix's pussy never made Storm feel like this at any time. It was Jean's old roommate, Misty Knight, which introduced the Phoenix to the pleasures of girl-girl sex. It was Misty who gave her the nickname of Marvel Girl from Jean's natural aptitude to pleasing tongue-lashings. Compared to Betsy, however, there was no match. It was absolute sheer bliss. She could do this forever, if Betsy allowed it.

You eat pussy very well, wind rider. A regular rug-munching slut. Are you enjoying it?

Oh yes, Goddess, yes, I love it!Ororo cried in her mind, her mouth far too busy to be bothered with stopping to talk.

Bobby continued to stroke his rock hard cock against Storm's gushing hole. Every time it flicked against her clit, Bobby felt Storm jump, and watched her pussy lips pucker and release, trying its hardest to suck the young mutant's penis into her swollen depths. Bobby had not planned on fucking Ororo in the ass, but since she had mentioned it, his desire to do so grew exponentially. Iceman dipped his cock head into the wet waiting valley, the fat mushroom pushing passed the tightening ring of muscle at the entrance to her nether region, popping into her hot tunnel of love. The invasion caused her to involuntarily contract, her pussy milking and attempting to draw him in deeper. Had he not been distracted by Ororo's literal misunderstanding of his comment, he would have simply drove his ramrod to the hilt, as it wanted to do. However, the festering dark desire, now implanted into his mind, began to grow and take hold. The more he thought about it, the more he had to do it. Iceman was going to fuck the weather witch in the ass, and she was going to love it.

Ororo gasped into Psylocke'squivering quim as Bobby penetrated her anxious cunt. It was both a teasing touch and a much needed taste of the pleasures to come. She wanted more. She wanted it deeper. She wanted it all.

Bobby managed to get his cold cock slick with Storm's gushing juices. The sensations were phenomenal. Bobby wanted to sink his cock into the burning pussy with total abandon, and just fuck her silly. Fuck her hard. Just all out fuck her, damn it.But don't you want the weather witch's ass, Bobby? I know that she has never been taken there. You would be the first. You like taking virgins. Think of your old girlfriend Zelda. Such a nice virginal and innocent girl. You two drifted apart, over the years. Whatever happened to dear sweet Zelda, Bobby? Was she too human for you? Look at Storm. She how she is waiting for you to take her, Bobby. See how she is desperate for your cock, Bobby. She wants you to take her ass. You suggested it, and she eagerly wanted to know if you were going to take it. She wants you to take it.

Iceman was so worked up, sweat was beginning to bead upon his naked flesh, and small salty drops were rolling down his skin. As the drops of sweat left his body, his mutant power subconsciously sucked the heat from them, causing them to freeze solid, and rain down upon the hot Nubian woman writhing below him like a miniature hailstorm. Ororo nearly purred as the sharp contrasting temperatures worked her up even more, the tiny ice cubes melting upon striking her, small rivulets of cool misty precipitation clinging to her goose-bumped skin.

Come, Bobby, nurse from my golden breasts. Lean forward and drink deeply of my tender and erect nipples. Suckle from me like an innocent child, my dear Bobby.Iceman looked up at Betsy, his eyes locking with hers, before wandering down to her succulent bronze chest. The small brown nipples pointed at him, beckoning him to nuzzle. He slowly leaned forward, the universe seeming to come to a pause, as he stretched across the yawning chasm between himself and the tantalizing golden orbs jiggling before him. As Iceman leaned forward, his hard cock nudged against Storm's asshole, the slick juices coating the stiff member mingling with her own leaking fluid. Ororo could feel the prick edging against her sphincter, the pressure increasing, her own muscle tensing, resisting, even as her own mind beckoned her to relax and take it.

Bobby felt the tight ring of muscle grab onto his cock, pinning it into place, but he was too involved with Betsy's breasts and the fantastic sensations coming from Storm to cease. Betsy leaned back, away from him, forcing him to follow if he wanted to continue to taste the golden brown teats. This pushed his cock deeper into Storm's ass, the cock head fully imbedded, now sliding down the shaft and into her more firmly.

Ororo grunted as Iceman's cool member was violating her derriere. She had never thought that she would enjoy getting her ass reamed, but it felt amazing. She felt full, filled to the brim, even though Bobby was nowhere near as large as Bishop or Forge, when her pussy began to spasm in response to the unusual and unique sensations that were assailing her nether regions. She wouldn't have thought it possible to cum from anal stimulation, but the wind rider was beginning to learn many new things about her repressed self.

Bobby grunted himself as his thin cock slid deeply into Ororo's bum. Her ass began to milk his cock, the spasms from her pussy carrying over to her colon. Between Betsy's nipples and Storm's ass, Bobby felt he was in heaven. This was beyond anything he had ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It was beyond his wildest fantasies...maybe not beyond hiswildest fantasies...but definitely something he hadn't figured on ever happening to him. When he found himself saddled with the Monitor Room duties on the Friday overnight shift, he figured he'd been condemned to a boring weekend of asexual infomercials and wastefully sleeping his Saturday away. As much as he was wishing for some hot action to happen, this was a delightful surprise. Bobby had never been keen on surprises. Probably why he was following in his father's footsteps as an accounting major in his college degree program at the Institute.

Cum for me, my lovely fleshlings. Release your last inhibition, succumb to the absolute pleasure in ecstasy, and give yourself over to your dark desires, becoming one with each other, with me.The Shadow King, fully dominating Betsy's mind, reached out with their combined telepathic might and pushed the two frantically fucking mutants over the edge, crumbling their crippled psi-shields. Iceman cried out in muffled orgasmic delight, sucking hard upon Psylocke's nipple, driving his cold cock as deep as he could into Storm's quivering corn-hole, as he emptied copious amounts of spunk into her violated brown-eye. Ororo gasped into Betsy's dripping muff as Bobby jetted a cold icy thick sludge of semen deep into her hot yearning ass, which made her unconsciously convulse in her own orgasmic contractions of intimate carnal joy. Both joined Psylocke in hallucinogenic induced mindless sexual abandon, their very souls consumed into perfect servitude and solidarity with the Shadow King.

This body is pure and unsullied, strong and resilient. I shall enjoy taking it to its extremes,Storm smiled, her thoughts no longer her own, but a dark twisted fusion of the Shadow King and her own deeply denied perversities.I can see that this is not the first time that this flesh was taken over by another. The White Queen of the Lords Cardinal of the Hellfire Club once wore this flesh for a few days.Iceman looked up at Storm, who was admiring her naked body.I see that Emma Frost also inhabited this body as well.The thoughts of the Shadow King echoed from Bobby Drake's mind,I must investigate this. I was unaware that a simple telepath such as she had the ability to do as I do, floating fleshless between minds, although it seems she can only transfer her consciousness to one physical location at a time, unlike myself, or Karma. Still, this is a talent that I must possess exclusively. The White Queen and Karma must be assimilated into my collective consciousness, or be destroyed.

The three naked forms stood, their hands still wandering across their bodies, caressing and touching, playing with themselves, as they strode in unison towards the destroyed twisted metal thawing at the damaged entrance to the Danger Room.

Now, my lovely fleshlings, bound as you are to me, we shall go forth and within the next twenty four hours, all the xXx-Men shall be my personal toys, as you are. Does it please you to be embraced by your dark desires, to dwell in your ecstatic shadows?

"Yes..." each of the xXx-Men answered aloud in harmonious union.

Soon, I will have my revenge on Charles Xavier, and an army of super-powered flesh to subdue the flat scans. When you have the power to become anyone, why not become them all? The sublime sensations I shall wrest from their fleeting existences shall entertain my immortal essence for millennium, and you all shall be glad to help me, won't you, my fleshlings?

"Yes..." all three mutants agreed wholeheartedly, giggling like small schoolgirls as they walked out of the Danger Room.

Now I must make this moment disappear from the computer archives, although in twenty-four hours, it won't matter.

Twenty-four hours.

The maniacal haunting laughter the nude three mutants heard throughout the empty halls of the sub-basement of the large upstate mansion was echoing only in their compromised minds, as they began to clean up the incriminating damage.

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers