xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 03

Story Info
Meet the Nude Mutants.
10.3k words
4.46
32k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

Author’s Note: My apologies on the delay of this chapter. Real life has kept me quite busy. Over the last several weeks, I’ve had to give myself a crash course in using Flash, to get a website up and running, and the prenatal birthing classes have been booked back to back over this month (a baby girl is due in November, the first female born on my side of the family in over 65 years). The good news, however, is that I’ve got the next several chapters half written already, so the long delays between chapters should decrease.

Warning: The following story contains a little bit of just about every possible sort of sex one can have, and in some cases, some sorts of sex that are impossible for us non-powered humans, no matter how hard we wish we could. Enjoy, and if you find parts of this offensive, well, just remember, it's only a story! I can only hope that if you weren’t a fan of the X-Men before, perhaps, through my writing, you can share and appreciate the fondness for these characters I have had since 1978. As always, your feedback is readily welcome!

--------------------------------------------------

In the world of Marvel's merry mutants, where strange powers meet strange desires, one team stands as mutant kind’s last and best hope for a kinky co-existence with humanity...

X Writer proudly presents: The New xXx-Men!
--------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: I’m Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)

FleetBoston Pavilion, Boston, Massachusetts

2:24am

Sam Guthrie cheered from the backstage seats that he and his friends had been given. The concert had gone on for a few hours now, the opening band long since gone on to party even deeper backstage, and the headliner was now in it’s second and final encore performance. To be honest, Sam was a bigger fan for country music, rather then the edgy angry guitar chick groove that Lila Cheney’s band specialized in, but he couldn’t bear to break that tidbit of news to his rocker girlfriend. Roberto nudged him on the arm, head nodding towards some hot looking groupies that had managed to get backstage. Sam smiled.Bobby was definitely having fun. He always seemed to be in his element at these events. Of course, growing up in Brazil with Carnival happening every year probably helped. Large crowds, loud parties, son of a socialite.

Tabitha looked up at Sam and snuggled his arm tighter. Sure, as soon as Lila got offstage, Sam would get all distant, but maybe this would be the time that Sam told Lila about Boom-Boom and himself. Supposedly, Sam and Lila had an open relationship, Lila being on tour most of the time, and nearly inaccessible. However, whenever her band was nearby, off to the concert he had to go, so they could see her. Boom-Boom couldn’t figure out what Sam saw in her. Tabitha was younger, she had much bigger breasts, and was a perky petite blonde. Lila was tall, small breasts, straight black hair, thinner overall. Lanky, one could say, much like Sam himself. Lila was leftovers from the Punk / Goth scene that was big awhile back, Tabitha considered herself a true 21st century girl. Sure, Lila had the money from her album sales and world tours, and apparently a nice stash from her interstellar thievery days, so she had the ‘bling,’ but Tabitha was from a middleclass background like Sam, someone with whom he could relate with.

Maybe that is what the attraction was. A hayseed like Sam with an intercontinental, if not interstellar, rock star. She had played to ovation before the Shi’ar, and the Kree. Tabitha? Tabitha had played to mediocre reactions in her high school class talent show.Ok, face facts Tabitha she is intimidating. Still, they don’t call me Boom-Boom for nothing! The young blonde mutant batted her baby blue eyes, winking at Sam, and pulling him closer, to speak into his ear, while purposefully pressing her soft round globes of nubile female flesh both against each other and brushing against Sam’s bare arm.

She saw his eyes turn away from Lila onstage and down towards her, noting with satisfaction that his eyes stole past her own, and down the pursing plunging neckline that her tank top allowed. Under this lighting, her thin shirt was nearly transparent, but most importantly, the deeply tanned bombshell was certain that the small contrasting triangles surrounding her puffy pink nipples of sun-virgin white breasts were peeking out from the lacy strapless half cups she was wearing. Radiant in the stage lighting, she was sure. Big breasts with a spotlight on them.Let there be fireworks. Boom-Boom!

“I could go for some Toby Keith right now, how about you?” Tabitha chided Sam, her tongue lightly licking his oversized ear as she spoke. She realized Bobby was standing on the other side of Sam, and unbeknownst to his friend, he was checking out the exposed goods on his friend’s girlfriend.Bobby, the Boy Latino Lover. Strange, he never seemed to have a girlfriend, not since Julia, although all he ever spoke of was being a stereotypical playboy.

Was he actually gay?

Did he secretly have a thing for his best friend, Sam?

Tabitha dismissed that last thought, stifling a laugh, as Sam leaned back and spoke in her ear.

*****

“Reckon ah’d have no complaints,” Sam drawled back in his typical Kentuckian coal miner accent. “Though ah think we’d be the only ones here who’d be slappin’ leather, girl.”

“Slapping leather, Sam? You in the mood to slap leather, Hon?” Tabitha reached lower, her long fingernails raking slowly up the faded denim jeans that Sam wore. Sam still was looking down at the luminous display of her tits.

“Ah reckon so, darlin’, but ah think Bobby is participatin’ in your li’l show.” Sam elbowed Bobby who was leaning in closer to get a better view.

“Ow! What the fuck, esse?” Bobby swore as he was nudged back.

“What are the girls up to?” Sam asked him, Bobby nodding and looking over at the rest of the gang. Bobby spun his head around, and peered at his companions, Illyana Rasputin, Doug Ramsey, Danielle Moonstar, Xian Coy Mann, Amara Aquilla, Longshot, and Jubilation Lee.Illyana was up close with Doug
 why she is with Doug
 well, actually I know why she is with Doug. It all had to do with Kitty Pride. Kitty had a fetish for stripping Doug of his clothes. He had seen Doug sans clothing countless times. He was decently equipped, nothing huge like James. He would be classified a ‘twink’ in Northstar’s circles. Doug had a tight little butt that resembled an upside down heart, with a dimple at the top, winking at you like a tight clean second asshole. In truth, Doug’s ass was actually better than most of the girls present, the type of ass that made his close girl friends jealous, and wishing it was theirs. Not that Bobby would ever admit this to any of his friends.Let them know I like guys as well as women? No way, JosĂ©! Shan may be a lesbian, but she’s just too good of friends with Dani and that’d mean that the rest of the ladies would know, too, and one of them would tell the guys, and I’d never hear the end of it.

Dani and Shan.Sitting like two sisters. I’d swear, if I didn’t know better, I’d swear that they were secretly lovers. Always hanging out together, always whispering to each other, acting like typical girls. Makes me wonder if Dani swings both ways like Monique St. Croix. That chica is hot, hot, hot. Rumor has it, she’s the perfect teacher’s pet for a reason. I wouldn’t mind watching Dani and Shan go at it. Nice contrast. Tall and slender meets short and curvy. If we threw in Illyana and M and Amara, and Jubilee, well, that’d be heaven. Disturbingly, Doug’s ass wouldn’t leave his mind.

Illyana noticed Bobby staring over at the rest of the group, his eyes going unfocused and staring dreamily off into space again.

Little pervert probably has us all undressed and fucking each other for him. The famed Latino Lover
hah!Illyana Rasputin laughed under her breath, recalling the one time that the two had even come close to getting intimate with each other. Bobby DaCosta showed up on her doorstep wearing only his typical Speedos. Illyana was waiting for him, black snakeskin corset, pieces of her Limbo armor blending in supremely well with her pale blonde Goth look. A spiked collar on a fine chain leash dangled from her gloved hand. Sym stood behind her, only the leather vest adorning his oiled and muscle-bound frame. She raised her long leg high, as she uncrossed them, giving Bobby full view of her shaved little pussy with its tiny puff of blonde fur atop it, and the large black strap on dildo that she wore.

“Ready when you are, chica,” Illyana huskily purred, scrunching her pert little nose up, and winking mischievously.

“Kneel and pay tribute to the Mistress of Limbo, boy.” Sym roared, uncrossing his massive arms and looking threateningly down his long maw at the far shorter Brazilian lad.

The look on his face was priceless, and when Sym barked at him, I wasn’t sure if he sported an erection or shit his Speedos! Either way, I’ll never know, since he turned tail and ran. I’ve never seen Bobby move so fast in all of my life. Pity he didn’t stay. Illyana smiled again, and then grabbed onto Doug who was trying to watch the show. She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him, squeezing him tightly.

“What was that for?” Doug asked, pleasantly surprised.

“For staying.” Illyana stated matter-of-factly. Doug looked confused for a second, then just shrugged and smiled, kissing her back.

“Any time.” He said, his eyes drifting back towards the incredible lightshow the band was being bathed in the second to last song of the finale encore.Being a mutant with the power of linguistics, I can speak with just about anything, so long as it has some semblance of intelligence. Doesn’t mean I truly understand the message, however. I technically speak the same language as Illyana, jubilee or Kitty, but I’ll be damned if I understand them. ‘For staying.’ Illyana says, getting all lovey-dovey. I have absolutely no idea what the hell she’s talking about!

*****

“Too bad Kitty, James, and Theresa opted out. They would have had a lot of fun tonight.” Illyana found herself pensively playing with the draw-tie of Doug’s ripped up sweatshirt. Doug stoically kept from visibly rolling his eyes.Kitty. Sheesh. Let’s not go there.

“True. I guess Kitty decided to have some quality time with Pete, since he’s not a big concert-goer, and James and Theresa
” Doug scratched his head.Might as well just say it outright. “
Well, I think they were just waiting for the mansion to empty out for the weekend, to find someplace new they haven’t fucked on the estate.”

“Doug!” Illyana was flabbergasted.

“It’s true and you know it!” Doug laughed, mocking her flabbergasted look. “Those two get naked more often than
than
than I do, when Kitty is around!” Doug exclaimed.Kitty Pride. The secret true love of my life, and the bane of my existence. I know she loves me, if she’d just get over her hang up with Peter. I feel like she’s the twin sister I never had when we talk, only we have rampant sexual urges poking tension into our various conversations. If she’d just give up on the big lug and give us a chance
I’d do anything for her.Doug looked guiltily at Illyana. He loved her, too. She was unlike any other girl he knew. Twisted sense of humor, sharp as a tack, and uncannily observant. Illyana was cynical and jaded, used and abused, a girl you never wanted to cross, and yet in the same breath, she was innocently naïve, possessed with a childlike joyful wonderment and awe in the most trivial of normal everyday circumstances.

In truth, from his experiences and observations, Illyana struck Doug as what a very young Emma Frost might have been much like. There was an eerie similarity in their darker sides, a resonant synergy that both excited and terrified Doug. Here was shy, unassuming Doug, the resident computer geek in the school, grabbing the tiger by the tail, taming the only female mutant alive he saw that was worthy of claiming the mantle as the next White Queen of the Hellfire Club. Illyana was a total babe, and she knew it. She was bold, definitely not shy, and very aggressive. She was strong and outspoken. An amazing catch.

Then there was Kitty. Doug met Kitty first. They met in class, began to study together after school, and passionately geeked out during the computer revolution. It was then that Doug discovered he was a mutant, but he took it in stride, because he was merely gifted with a simple mental power. A better brain, he justified. Then he found out that all of Kitty’s friends were mutants. In fact, they were the xXx-Men!

Could life not get any cooler?

Then he met Piotr Rasputin, Kitty’s boyfriend that she never bothered to mention to Doug. Since Kitty wasn’t willing to come forward with her feelings, and still tried to have both, getting her beefcake and eating it, too, Doug responded to Kitty’s best friend’s flirting with him.

The rest, they say, is history, Doug mused, returning his gaze to the amazing beauty at his side. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, and hugged her tight. “I love you.”

Illyana looked surprised. “What was that for?”

“For flirting.” Doug smiled, kissing her confused face again, and then returned his gaze back as the band ended ‘Shi’ar Bop’ and entered their final song, ‘Starlight Sirens’.

Boys. Who can figure them out? Illyana pondered. Jubilee began to hysterically scream, clutching at Illyana, then Dani, then back on Illyana, her typical wad of bubblegum flying out of her mouth. This brought both girls out of their private moments, and back to the reality of the backstage chaos.

“What?!” they both cried, looking at Jubilee in shock.

“I love this song!” the mutant mall-rat cried, “We’ve got to get onstage and dance!” Jubilee charged forward, her hands yanking both Illyana and Dani with her. Dani reached out and grabbed Shan, as Magik clutched for Cypher and missed. Doug waved, mocking sympathy for the Russian mutant, with an evil glint in his eye. Amara Aquilla stepped forward, minus any prodding, as the gaggle of ladies made their way over to the stage edge. Jubilee stopped, turned around, and stomped back.

“I don’t think so, girlfriend,” Jubilee yelled, grabbing Tabitha’s arm and pulling her towards the stage against her will. Doug wandered over to Bobby and Sam.

“I’m in heaven.” Sunspot sighed as the scantily clad females approached Guido standing guard stage side. “Madre mios, I’m in heaven.” Bobby never allowed his eyes to move from the estrogen display before him.

*****

Doug stared at his friend, then at what he was staring at slack-jawed. “I always saw heaven as having less drool in it.” He laughed, playfully punching Bobby in the arm as Sam laughed as well.

“Hey, Doug, you seen Longshot lately?” Cannonball asked.

“Yeah, he was right over
there.” Doug spun and pointed towards the snack table set up for the roadies. There were a few backstage pass groupies milling around the crew, but the mullet headed inter-dimensional traveler was not there. “Well, he was. He wandered over to grab a bite to eat just before they let the early groupies backstage after the opening band finished.”

“You let him wander away?” Sam looked mortified, “Free food, free booze, and cheap skanks on the prowl
 and you let him go?”

“Well, when you put it that way
” Doug shrugged, “Look, I didn’t know we had to baby-sit Ali’s beau-hunk. I know he’s a little naïve and slow, but
”

“Dude,” Bobby interjected, “I have no idea why, but the Sp-Ed case is like a total chick magnet!”

Doug looked amused as Sam looked confused. “Sp-Ed case?”

“Sp-Ed
Special Education.” Bobby crossed his eyes, and bucked his teeth. “D-duh
”

“Bobby, you need some fucking therapy.” Sam shook his head, as Doug laughed even harder. “Sp-Ed case. Damn, boy.” Sam chuckled. “Alright, so what are we gonna do about Longshot?”

“Ain’t my problem.” Sunspot shook his head, waving his hands in a denial. “Hombre can take care of himself. Me, I’m ‘going flyin’ with my starlight siren’!” Bobby strode away from his two friends, his motions mocking a stage diva going for the big finish, a boy-band dance strut that would indicate to any who saw him, here was a ‘playah’ to be reckoned with.

Sam and Doug watched in absolute disbelief.

“Were we going to join him, Sam?”

“Naw, ah don’t think so. Guys like us, rednecks and computer geeks, we don’t look right dancing to this stuff.” Sam chuckled. “You wanna help me find Longshot real quick like?”

“Sure, Sam.” Doug shrugged, running his hand through his hair, “I guess the two of us can be the responsible ones.”

“Spoken like a future team leader, Doug.”

“Me? You really think so?” Cypher asked, cocking an eyebrow in disbelief.

“Sure, pal. You got all the fixings to be a great team leader.” Sam said, slapping his hand around Doug’s shoulder, and steering them around to begin to search the backstage area for the missing xXx-Man. “Brains, a powerful and headstrong ‘hottie’ for a girlfriend, and the team likes and respects you. That’s more than I had when the position was given to me by the Professor.”

“What about everyone else, Sam?” Doug said, thumbing back towards the stage. “Aren’t they going to miss us as well?”

“We’ll catch up, as soon as we find Longshot. Do you think that Lila or Tabitha or Illyana are going to let either of us get away so easily?” Sam laughed, as his eyes searched the milling crowd.

“No, I guess not,” Doug laughed as well, “Where should we start looking?”

“Let’s start around the buffet table. Free food is like bait with Longshot.” Sam smiled.

The stage lights were bright, and the play set had been quite the long and tiring one. Once upon a time, musicians wrote their own music, and merely performed it to an attentive and appreciative audience. Nowadays, it seemed, musicians no longer created musical melodies, instead being relegated to performing prefabricated cloned songs of whatever seemed to be the big corporate push for the week. During the late 80’s and 90’s it was having the letters ‘MC’ or “DJ’ attached to a nickname that had something to do with Ice or an animal, and songs had to do with drinking, gang fighting, or pimping ‘ho’s’. If it wasn’t that, then you were required to wear plaid, and grunt out your songs, drinking coffee and shooting heroin. This was, of course, if you were male. If you were a female rocker, then you had to be a guitar-playing lesbian to get airplay, or an overrated ‘diva’, belching out hypersonic notes that made dogs wince in pain.

*****

Alison Blaire was none of these. Ali, also known as the Dazzler, was a very talented singer and songwriter who had the unfortunate luck of hitting it big just as disco died. The solid white cat suit, the classic style roller skates, and the Olivia Newton-John haircut were passé mere moments after Ali landed her first headliner.

Anyone else may have been destroyed by such circumstances, but the resilient young female mutant singer refused to be a ‘one hit wonder’. She also refused to sell out, to avoid becoming a mere flavor-of-the-week pop star. It cost her. It cost her a lot. From filling stadiums, she went back to the club scene, playing smaller venues, but happy in being able to be herself.

It was then Roman approached her. He was an infamous producer, wanting to film “Dazzler: The Movie”. Ali had come out of the closet; so to speak, caving in to Roman’s request to reveal herself as a mutant to the world at large.

The plan by the shrewd producer ended up backfiring. The publicity was great, but it turned ugly quickly. Ali’s career peaked, the movie tanked, although its later release on VHS and eventually DVD, granted it instant cult classic status. Needless to say, Ali never really saw those profits, since the after movie market hadn’t been truly explored when she had signed the contracts.

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers