xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

It was then that she, after avoiding active super-heroics for several years, finally made her way to the xXx-Mansion, and received an invitation to join up with Lila Cheney and her interstellar rock and roll band. Ali’s smooth and soft vocals combined with Lila’s rough and tumble edge proved to be a hit. Some folks touted them as the 21st century mutant version of ‘Heart’. It was not a bad rep to have, musically speaking. As musical tastes changed, Ali found that being a mutant performer suddenly was falling into vogue. The opening band that Lila used often, a hardcore speed metal band called ‘Mutatis’ consisted solely of mutants.

Just when Ali thought that her life was finally getting some stability and regularity, a new xXx-Man joined the team. His name was Longshot, and in truth, he wasn’t actually a mutant, in the traditional sense of the word. He was a dreamy hunk from a parallel dimension, a place ruled by spineless monsters who kept the native populace enslaved and controlled by a society that revolved around telecommunications. The mullet wearing blonde was naïve, compared to the more jaded inhabitants of this universe, but his heart was good, his nature heroic. Ali had been smitten nearly instantly. Truth to be known, Ali wasn’t the only female at the xXx-Mansion who had a thing for the transplanted warrior, but she managed to get his returned affections.

The disturbing simple truth of Longshot’s desire towards Dazzler had less to do with her enticing personality and natural beauty, and more to do with her chosen vocation. He had grown up in a society dominated and driven by media. Of all the ladies dwelling within at the Xavier Institute, only Alison Blaire had made a movie, and had numerous appearances on MTV. In other words, Alison was a media celebrity, and in Longshot’s world, that made her akin to nobility, superior to everyone else, and far more appealing to his tender attentions.

Of course, Dazzler was blissfully unaware of this fact, and if one asked Longshot, he himself would be ignorant of his subconscious motivations.

At this moment, however, Alison was too busy to think about her love life. The song was ripping along, and her duet with the contrastingly dark haired Lila Cheney was nearing it’s climax. The long and loud concert had pummeled the Dazzler with a nearly constant dosage of high-energy sound waves, the amplifiers cranking out thousands of watts of pure energetic sound. Ali had been soaking up the ambient power, feeling the hum tingling through her flesh, and allowing it to bleed out as a soft gentle glowing light that gave her an unmistakable iridescent presence upon the stage, glistening droplets of sweat sparkling with their own radiance.

Ali wiped her brow, as she turned towards Lila, their choreographed dance routine mirroring the favorite music video that they had filmed for the album’s debut.Arm cross, arm cross, step, kick, step, glide step. Like clockwork, the two mutant singers moved in synchronicity.Twist, step, arm snap, arm snap, twist, turn. Now, face to face with each other, and to do the final chorus. The dancers they had hired, despite Lila’s disgust at having non-musicians sharing her stage and giving the tour a ‘pop star’ feel, set into place for the final dance routine. From the stage edge, Ali saw over Lila’s shoulder the students of Xavier’s run out to join them onstage. That all the girls were coming out was no surprise, especially with Jubilee’s love of the song, but seeing Sunspot with them nearly made Dazzler burst out laughing.

Sure, the Brazilian mutant had the grace of a dancer, and knew the moves, performing them flawlessly…but this was a chick empowerment song!

Was Bobby actually gay?

Dazzler stifled the silly thought, nearly laughing out loud and losing her train of thought during the song. Bobby was a true horn dog, sniffing at everything that had a pussy, humping your leg if you didn’t watch out. A guy like that couldn’t have a gay bone in his body. Ali knew men, having been on the road, touring, most of her adult life. She could spot a Gay Ray a mile off, she assured herself, and Bobby didn’t show on the radar.

At last, the crescendo of the song, Ali mused. All she was looking forward to was a nice hot shower, some socializing with the Nude Mutants, and a nice long relaxing night of sex with the blonde beau-hunk called Longshot. Seeing the sweat dripping off of Lila, Dazzler knew that her band-mate had similar aspirations.

Lila Cheney locked eyes with Alison Blaire. The corner of her mouth curled into a wicked smile, looking upon the glistening and glittering feminine form of the Dazzler, when a sudden urge swept over her, and she decided to end tonight’s big performance with a little show for Sam. As they finally ended the last note, Lila drew the glowing Alison close, crushing her small breasts against Alison’s larger set, raked her left hand through Dazzler’s sweat-sticky shorn blonde hair, sweeping it back out of her face, and planted a kiss on her pink lips.

Alison froze for a second, taken by surprise. It was then that Lila felt the reaction, as Dazzler responded and kissed her back, and even more surprising, slipped Lila the tongue, as she exploded into a brilliant burst of prismatic light, just as the fireworks and Jubilee fired off, screaming and dancing. The stage lights cut off, dousing everything into darkness.

The crowd went nuts, roaring for more, flashbulbs transforming the sudden darkness into a disconcerting strobe light funhouse.

Lila felt Alison keep a hold of her hand, pulling her towards the side of the stage. Alison’s free hand acted a flashlight, illuminating their path, a soft shaft of light beaming ahead of them. Lila was slightly confused by Alison’s response to the kiss. Lila’s intention was to give the fans something to talk about, and the added bonus of revving Sam up for the fun she had planned later that evening. Alison’s passionate return of the kiss had gotten Lila thinking. She thought Alison was very cute. She could understand her appeal to their fans. Buxom, blonde, petite, a dancer’s body but softer, and a heart-melting soprano voice. Lila hadn’t even considered getting involved with Alison until the kiss. The tour was a long one, and it had been a long time since Lila had fooled around with another chick, and never with one that was a member of the band. Lila was curious whether or not Alison was merely looking to get her into bed with Longshot and Dazzler, for a little Ménage a Trois, or maybe she was hoping to have Sam along as well.

Alison guided them to the side of the stage, shooing the celebrating Nude Mutants off as well. Dazzler looked at Bobby once again, and stifled a laugh.Naw, he’s got to be straight.

“You guys give the best show,” Jubilee gushed, sounding much like any other groupie found backstage. “That was absolute genius, that transition from ‘Shi’ar Bop’ to ‘Starlight Sirens’. You guys need to release a live CD or DVD with that mix on it!”

“Yeah, I’d love to have the footage of that song ending! That was so hot! It looked for real, chicas.” Bobby laughed, raising one eyebrow.

“That part of the show was meant for Sam,” Lila quietly told Sunspot as everyone reached where their seats had been set up. “Speaking of Sam, where is the hillbilly?” Lila looked around in the chaos, as the roadies went to work on the task of packing the entire stage show up for transport.

“That ending sure showed me a very different interpretation of ‘Starlight Sirens’,” Karma remarked, walking casually between Alison and Dani. “I’m sure the tabloids are going to run with the lesbian angle. What made you two decide to end it like that?”

Alison fanned herself, while wiping the sweat off her brow and chest, turned towards the Vietnamese mutant. “You have to ask Lila. All I know is that I was being kissed.”

“It looked like you were enjoying it.” Dani Moonstar smiled, winking at Shan. Dazzler shrugged.

“I don’t know what came over me. Just got caught up in the moment I guess,” Alison laughed. Shan noticed that Dazzler’s ample breasts were sporting rock hard nipples, the material of her costume plastered over her damp sweaty form. In truth, Alison could not figure out why she had so passionately kissed Lila. Lila smiled the cat-eating-the-canary smile, and then slammed a lip lock on her. As she rationalized the motivation, a publicity stunt or something, suddenly she found her body kissing Lila back with a passion and intimate manner, her mind seeming to be a mere passenger in her own body.Not that it was a bad experience, she thought,though I wish my body had asked me first. She wondered what Lila must be thinking about her reaction to the simple kiss.I French kissed her. I drove my tongue down her throat like we’d been intimate for years. What came over me?

Dani nudged Shan as they moved towards the table set up with drinks for the band, away from the puzzled and aroused Alison Blaire. “Ethically speaking, that was wrong.”

“What? Me? I wouldn’t do that.” Karma smirked, blushing. “But you know I can’t resist a good girl-girl moment.”

*****

“I’m sure you’ll get all the girl-girl moments you want when we play ‘Truth or Dare’ with everyone else later.” Dani Moonstar plucked a glass off the table, “With you around, I’m sure that everyone will go through with their Dares, fearing you’ll take control of them and make them do it anyway.”

“Fearing me in Truth or Dare, Dani?” Shan laughed, helping herself to a drink, “That’s kind of funny, considering that everyone dreads playing with you because you can manifest their deepest desires and fears for everyone to see, making sure that they can’t lie about their Truths.”

“What…me? I wouldn’t do that,” Dani smirked, mocking Karma’s astonishment from only a few seconds ago. She nudged Shan, and nodded towards Dazzler. Alison had also grabbed a drink, a litre bottle of water, drinking half, and then pouring the rest of it over her head and body. The clinging material of her spandex outfit went from being the sweaty damp covering to a soaking wet second skin, nearly translucent in the rising backstage lights.

“I needed that,” Dazzler said to Lila, then looked around, “Where’s Longshot?”

“I saw him heading towards Mutatis’ party, farther backstage,” Ken Randal, the band’s stage manager piped up, approaching the group, the oversized headset and clipboard making him look more like a football coach calling plays to the field. “Great show tonight, Ali, Lila. Loved that finale.”

Lila laughed. “I’m sure you did. Did you notice the platform arm sticking during ‘Thief of My Heart’? I nearly fell because it jerked during the rise.” Lila grabbed a drink off the table, slugging it down.

“Yeah,” Ken tapped his clipboard, “Already noted. It’ll be fixed before Madison Square Garden on Thursday. Your trailers are prepped, showers waiting. and the roadies are packing. The caterers have set up a feast that makes Mutatis’ shindig look tame. Any questions? Concerns?” Ken waited for a second, both Ali and Lila shaking their heads. “Enjoy yourselves, ladies, we’ll be on the road before noon, gods willing.” Ken began to head off, his cell phone ringing as he started to go. “You kids enjoy the show?”

“It was great,” Magma offered, a shy smile gracing her noble-born face, curly golden ringlets framing her high rosy cheeks. “Although I did not care for the opening act. I am not a fan of what you call speed metal.”

“Good. Good.” Ken said, plucking the ringing cell phone from his hip, not really paying attention to what the beautiful young blonde mutant had to say. “Randal here. Go ahead...” He began to talk excitedly into the tiny communication device as he walked away.

“Anyone seen Sam?” Lila asked again. Roberto, having grabbed a soda and chugged it, held up a finger as he swallowed.

“I think he went to look for Longshot with Doug,” Sunspot finally said, burping quietly into his fist. “At least, I think so. I left them here to dance with the chicas onstage.” Bobby winked at Lila, as his gaze wandered over to the two dozen dancers shuffling offstage, his eyes growing wide.

“Don’t drool, Bobby. It’s not polite.” Lila chided him.

“But they are soooo fine, Lila. Can you introduce me to them?” Bobby begged, giving the rock star puppy dog eyes.

“Um…no,” Lila quickly answered. “I promised to protect them from potential stalkers. Now, you want to find Sam, Doug and Longshot and bring them to the trailers, I might change my mind.”

“Aw, man. Do I have to?” Bobby groaned.

“I’ll have Guido help you. How’s that?” Lila offered.

“C’mon, shorty. Let’s find the boys.” Strong Guy grabbed Sunspot by the shoulders and steered him backstage, protesting. “The sooner we find them, the sooner we get to enjoy the party. Capice?”

“He’s so big…” Amara said softly to Jubilee and Illyana as the two men wandered off deep backstage in search of the missing boyfriends. “He’s kind of scary.”

“Guido? Scary?” Illyana laughed. “He’s not scary, he’s a big softy. Ask Lila. Now my Sym, he’s a big scary mother-fucker.”

“You can say that again,” Jubilee whistled. “How you can stand having that creepy freakazoid around you is beyond me.”

******

“Oh, I don’t know. There’s something to be said for having a big muscle-bound monster who scares the shit out of everyone and who will do anything you tell him to hanging around.” Illyana smiled evilly. “And I do meananything.

Jubilee held up her hand and turned her head. “That’s T.M.I., girlfriend, and personally, makes me want to hurl.”

“Mind out of the gutter, mallrat.” Illyana hissed through a gritted smile. “Your perversity is showing. Been outback in the desert lately?”

Jubilee shot Illyana an icy glare. Jubilation Lee knew exactly what Illyana was referring to. Back when she first came across the xXx-Men, a cyborg named Donald Pierce had assembled a team called the Reavers. Each Reaver had a bone to pick with the man called Wolverine, to put it mildly. Jubilee found the grizzled and abused Logan, on display in the public square of an old abandoned Australian mining town, stripped naked of his clothes and mental faculties, baking under the summer sun.

She had saved his life, and in turn, the feral and animalistic old man took her virginity, ravaging her every night and day for over two weeks. Outback took on a double meaning, and it was rumored that Jubilee loved every last minute of it. For this, and the fact that she modeled her xXx-Men outfit after the only famous sidekick she’d remembered seeing on that old campy TV show, Robin, the Boy Wonder, from Batman, every so often, she got to hear “Pow!” “Biff!” “Bam!” plus the occasional pig squealing during training workouts with the Nude Mutants.

Let Illyana have her laughs. I’m a full-fledged xXx-Man. “Where’s your boyfriend, Illyana?” Jubilee asked the russian teleporter smugly.

“Where’syours?” Illyana smiled evilly back. Jubilee pursed her lips tightly, then grabbed Magma’s arm.

“Let’s go and look around, Amara. Spooky is being a bitch tonight.” Jubilee dragged off the Nova Roma daughter.

“Ummm…see you later, Illyana.” Amara shrugged, and slipped away with Jubilee into the milling throng, towards the band’s trailers. “Catch you at the trailers.”

Dani and Shan slid over to where Illyana was standing, staring intently at the Asian and Roman walking away from her. “That girl needs a good rough ass fucking to straighten her snooty upper west side attitude out.”

“I could arrange for her to volunteer for that.” Shan offered, her companions unsure of just how serious she was being. “Although I was always under the impression that it wasbecause she was such an anal slut that she became the snooty xXx-Man that she is today?”

“Are you sure she’s referring to ‘Miss Galleria’, Shan?” Dani asked smiling sweetly. “She could have easily been referring to ‘Miss Coliseum’.” As much as Jubilee flaunted her first string xXx-Man status to the so-called junior xXx-team, it was equally annoying to put up with the naïve spoiled daughter of the most important senator of the insignificant isolated ancient Roman colony of Nova Roma.

Fact: Amara Aquilla was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, held aloft by the House slaves (tastefully referred to as servants in the household, since slave is such a crude word). The young blonde Lady of the House had never performed a menial act of labor in her life, until it was discovered that she was far more than just a simple noble-born, her very essence commanding the molten fury of the very planet itself.

The Cult of Selene, who would one day take the mantle of Black Queen, replacing the Dark Phoenix in the infamous Hellfire Club’s Lords Cardinal Inner Circle, began to take an active interest in her. For safekeeping, Amara was sent into the world beyond Nova Roma’s protected borders, unknowingly unleashing the vicious Selene upon an unsuspecting world. It had been centuries since the world had felt the tender mercies of a legendary being such as Selene, and the psychic vampire knew the time was right to return.


Although the wonders of the modern age had seemed to distract Selene’s hunt of Magma, both knew that their paths would cross again. It was only a matter of time.

Illyana stifled a giggle at Dani’s catty comment. She had never heard Amara called ‘Miss Coliseum’ before, but she could see how the nickname would be fitting.

“Doesn’t matter which one she meant.” Karma dismissed her point. “Either snob could be made to take Illyana’s Soul Sword up the ass, and as deftly as the Mistress of Limbo is reputed to be wielding it, pathetically begging for more.”

*****

“Someone sounds jealous.” Dani chided her.

“Not me.” Shan shook her head. “You are talking to the girl who can mentally possess anyone. I know what it feels like to masturbate a man’s borrowed cock as if it were my own, or fuck anyone I want simply by taking over their chosen partner and initiating a roll in the hay, and no one is ever the wiser.”

“Remind me to be as far from you as possible when I have an intimate moment planned,” Illyana said softly, “even with the compliment on my skills with the Soul Sword. You aren’t speaking from first hand experience, are you?”

“I’ll never tell.” Karma laughed. Dazzler wandered over to the three girls, Lila joining them as well.

“Come on, girls. Let’s get to the trailers. Lila and I have to wash this sweat off, then I hear that you all have ideas about entertainment for the after show party.” Alison announced, grabbing a towel off the stage-side table. Lila nodded.

“Besides, we don’t want the guys to get there before we do.” Lila said, “Bobby hits that spread before we do, there won’t be one munchie left.”

As the group of girls was herded backstage, Alison stopped, noticing that Tabitha was standing off by herself, looking intently into the crowds. Dazzler made her way back to the forlorn looking blonde mutant. Cupping Boom-Boom’s shoulder, Alison asked if anything was wrong.

“No, nothing…” Tabitha trailed off, looking off towards Lila.

“Well, if you want to talk about it, I’ll listen. You and I, we have more in common than you think.” Alison winked at her, smiling. Tabitha looked back at the sound converting mutant, confused. “Ask me later.”

The two fair-haired mutants wandered behind the rest of the group, heading to the trailers.

Bobby grumbled walking next to Guido. “I should be chasing chicas, hombre. Not cruising for guys.”

“They are your friends, Sunspot.” Strong Guy pointed out. “You should be happy to go find them.”

“I’d rather be scooping chicas, hombre.” Sunspot got an idea. “Hey!” He grabbed onto a passing roadie. “You seen a guy with a blonde mullet, dressed in all leather, and looking like a boy toy?”

“Fag!” the big burly man spat, and began to walk away.

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers