XXXecil's: Silverfox Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,505 Followers

Yes... and the third patient, the pregnant one.... that explains why the nurses were wearing gas-masks, to block out Estrusines!

Why not tell? Why hadn't the public been warned about the real danger? It would seem unbelievable... maybe the Feds were afraid of causing a mass-panic? Maybe. And then... well, why wasn't Mabel affected? She still felt like she was in control of herself. Yes, her pussy ached for sex, and her breasts were unusually hot and tingly, but she felt in control. Why was she not also crazy? Hmmm.... well, she had the same original dosage as Ethel; that meant that if not already, her body would be overflowing with Estrusines too; maybe she had some partial resistance? The molecules would have affected her by now if they could have.

Ethel got her wish soon thereafter. Several rent-a-cops showed up to break up the indecent crowd. But, not guessing the true cause of the disturbance, also plunged into Ethel's trap.

He was a stern and experienced officer, that approached Ethel, he'd seen his share of violence and weird stuff, but he wouldn't be prepared for Ethel.

"Alright lady, I'm afraid you... and all yer friends are gonna have to come...w...uh..ahhh... *GGGHHHLLL*" The choking, spasming stole over him. And he roared as the cravings crowded out all reason and logic, and Ethel exulted as her beefy, police-fantasy became real as the crazed officer plundered her female treasures with wide-eyes, groping hands, and iron-hard cock.

It seemed Mabel was the only one thinking clearly, and knew that this situation would only escalate further, and it was important to remove herself from it.

Eyes searching, she saw a hefty, muscular black janitor about middle-aged. He was just leaving his supply closet in the office-hallway of the Mall, and might not be aware of all the excitement. Mabel tackled the man, pulled him back into his janitorial supply closet, and rubbed her naked breasts in his face while clutching her arms and legs around him. Sure enough; either some of Ethel's had rubbed off on her, or Mabel was making her own, but the man began to shake and thrash from Estrusine poisoning, and he sucked fiercely on Mabel's tits. She opened herself completely, glad to get some relief for her hot pussy. She would remain locked up here, and fuck only this one man as the madness played itself out beyond the door.

**********

Four hours later, a team of men in HAZ-MAT suits finally arrived, and began hosing down the amorous crowd with some foamy, white irritating substance that distracted them from their indecent couplings. As before, the men could not go limp, so the orgy rolled on and on. Probably would have kept expanding for days if left unchecked. Mabel, peering from a crack in the door saw many civilians carried out on stretchers. Resisting all the way. Men with chronically hard penises still humping the air for something female to penetrate. Women thrashed hopelessly, wailing their desire, bucking their hips in their crazed desperation to thrust something male into themselves. Finally, came Ethel herself. Struggling between two suited-up men. She was naked, dripping with sweat, and unrepentant. She tried to seduce her captors, when they grabbed her arms, she tried to caress their crotches with her bare, slim feet. Even with all limbs secured, the thrust her chest up against the plastic-suited man, hoping that he could feel the press of her hard, erect nipples through the HAZ-MAT suit. Mabel couldn't hear, but she saw Ethel pressing her face to the encased head of one of her captors, whispering indecent promises of forbidden sensual delights.

But whenever any hand or foot was free, she would grasp at their crotches whenever possible. Only the completely sealed HAZ-MAT suits guarded these men against her toxic sexuality.

**********

Mabel had a lot of thinking to do; the side-effects of Silverfox were real, powerful and it seems that the government wasn't going to lay off the pressure. How could she - oh.... her latest lover, his rough, calloused hands closed around her ass, and with a moan he pulled her to him. His stamina was better than she expected, so she would revel in the pleasure as he fucked her doggie-style until he finally passed out.

- But half-an-hour later, the problem remained, even though she had escaped the clean-up crew. But she was still able to slip to the car unnoticed.

For the first time she wondered, should she have waited? Should she have held off on buying a dose until the respectable doctors had found a way to harness the anti-aging effects without turning women into lusty goddesses of contagious hedonism? No... there was no guarantee that any safer drug could make her so gorgeous, so desireable as now...besides; she'd been an old woman - would she have lived long enough for ten years of FDA testing?

She cruised down the highway back to Kansas City, mind stewing with prospects, and consequences. No... a girl just had to find a middle road. She had to find a way to enjoy her new beauty, without going so crazy with lust that she had to be locked up. Hmm.... basically she had to not get caught. It was several minutes of lonely, morose driving before she passed through a commercial district and saw a shop with a street-side view of numerous televisions. They were playing the news. And... HEY! That was Bertha!!

The tagline at the bottom reported yet another arrest for public indecency. And then Mabel saw something that almost made her hit the curb. That bleached blonde woman, the one she'd seen during the first girl's night out! Both her and Betha were being hauled away by men in HAZMAT suits, just as Ethel had been. The platinum blond had been the stranger that had exhorted the trio to practice absolute abstinence, to deny their new desires, or be consumed by them. But now, here she was, trying to kiss a man in full protective gear who was sealing her up in the back of a Paddy-wagon. Mabel understood, the urges would only grow stronger, in days the raging hunger to be feel a man cumming in her pussy would have far outweighed any fear or moral trepidation. Resistance wasn't the answer, you'd suffer the fate of the steam-kettle, heating up constantly until you'd have to blow off steam with noise and commotion. And...and Bertha as well! Bertha had embraced the urges; she eagerly approached men and no doubt allowed any and all cummers a chance in her pussy. Now, the lust had consumed her - consumed them both! Mabel drove on, faster than before.

So... you probably couldn't resist the urges, but you were doomed if you completely gave in? What to do? Was it inevitable that Mabel would end up as a lactating sex-fiend seducing any man in sight, forcing the government to lock her away to protect the public from her psychotropic sex-appeal? Mabel decided to lie low for awhile, drive a little ways out of town, rent a hotel, just stay out of the way of -

"OOHHH!!" She almost jumped in her seat - there was a sudden stab of pressure in her pelvis. Not to mention the tingly heat in her nipples, which was only worsening. Mabel fidgeted as she kept driving, checking herself and feeling around.

It became a deep, aching throb - it was her hips again, her husband's old pants were too tight! And.. and her ass! Her cheeks were filling out too! Thicker and riper than ever; she felt herself, down into her pants... it was like a basketball cut in half! Wider, broader hips, the ass of a girl in one of those rap videos that used to disgust her, but now merely aroused her.

"It's not finished; the drug is continuing.... still changing me!" But she kept going. But the heat, the tingly heat just grew! Only a lonely highway heading West, the tension became unbearable... She released the zipper, removing some of the pressure from her burgeoning birthing-hips, but her tits they...they...

"TOO HOT!" And she tore upon the buttons on her blouse, yanking until her plump, agitated mammaries burst into the air with a hot spurt of creamy, mother's milk. And her pussy, again it throbbed with abortive, half-orgasms, twitching and squeezing within. It was more than just the urge for sex.

"Out of control.... the drug's reactions... will continue to make me...sexier... more fertile..." sweating, panting she almost swerved the car from her passions. She put her middle finger in her pussy, and almost reflexively it squeezed down with a predatory intent. Curious, she tasted herself... sweet... that meant something... the pamphlet - Ethel's behavior... and she knew in a flash that, she too was full of a truckload of Estrusines. Mabel had become toxic! An orgy waiting to happen.

She moaned, only one hand on the wheel, plump and jiggling breasts easily as long as footballs, widening out just far enough that her outstretched hand was entirely concealed beneath them. She arched her back as her hips ached again, and hard brown nipples again let loose with sharp sprays of breastmilk as her pussy-moistening torment continued.

There was no doubt that if a man was in the car with her, he would be driven by an uncontrollable impulse to rape her - except that it wouldn't be rape because she craved it so badly.

"Feels like.... my body is ... punishing me... for not being pregnant... for not having life in my womb..." Suddenly, the birth-control pills in her pocket seemed uncomfortable. She whipped out the round package of pink pills; knowing that with this brand, to remain effective, she'd have to take another within the hour.

She held the pills in hand, a mental struggle burning inside her. The tattoed, hallucinatory woman appeared in the passenger seat, the one who seemed to represent her Freudian Id.

"You know what to do! You know what you need!" Id exhorted her.

It wasn't logical, and she wasn't crazy. She was fully aware of the consequences; yet she chucked the package of birth-control out the window with a howl.

Id tapped her on the shoulder - or seemed to - and then pointed at something in her peripheral vision.

"There!"

A bright, neon sign off the highway that flashed the words:

Titopia Triple-XXX!!!

The white message board below the neon at the top read: "Amateur night". But there was more. As Mabel drove closer, she noticed two cars in the parking lot (among others) that had a series of Greek symbols that she recognized; the symbols of a well-known fraternity; a Black fraternity. Her pussy nearly drenched.

**********

There was a sign-in sheet, and Mabel gave herself the unlikely name of Foxxy Juggs; another fantasy of hers, long buried and forgotten. She had wrapped herself in an old, long trenchcoat she'd found in the truck - both to surprise the boys with her assets, and to contain any Estrusines she was probably emitting until the right moment. The Bouncer just nodded and smiled. He probably noticed her white streak, and knew what was up. But she really didn't know what she was doing. If she was too awkward, she might provoke only laughter! But then, from the behind the backstage curtain where she could see the full stage - there amidst the horny, howling men was her Id. The illusory woman was chugging a Tequila straight from the bottle, and actually masturbating her own naked pussy with a 10-inch, black dildo. The very picture of depraved, slutty decadence gone wild. Strange, that this apparition visible only to her would give her such comfort and confidence!

Sooner than she expected, but later than she'd hoped - there came the announcement.

"FOXXY JUUUUUUGGS!!!"

The Pole descended, a puff of mist from smoke generators obscured the stage, and Mabel stepped forward. Partially driven by an exhibitionist madness fueled by excess Estrusines, as well as the rising tide of long-dormant female fantasies that were suppressed no longer. She started out with the trench coat, and that kept most of her mind-altering toxins away from the crowd, but the opening of the top few buttons, the display of the creamy slopes of her cleavage brought all eyes on her.

"THE WAY I FEEL IS SEXUAL...pumpa pumpa ...THE WAY I FEEL IS SEXUAL... AHHHHHOWW!!" sung the stereos near the stage as she rought yet more of her tempting slopes into view.

"WHEN YOU'RE NEXT TO ME..." But then, beside her she saw the tattooed image of her Id; Somehow wearing the exact same trench-coat, invisible to all but her. The Id was shaking and posturing too.

"Let me guide you..." Id said. And Mabel understood; she would follow the dance moves of this inner spirit of rampant lust that the Xanoxylate had released from the depths of her own instincts. She had no fears of being an amateur, thus guided by the manifestation of her own rampant nymphomania.

Her sleek legs emerged from behind the coat, wrapping her left around the pole as she undulated her hips. Following her invisible partner, Mabel then began to sway and shake while undoing all he buttons, yet not removing the coat entirely, allowing a tempting corridor of naked girlflesh to be partially visible to the caterwauling audience. Yes, there was a large presence of well-muscled, beefy black studs, the sort she'd been secretely curious about when younger, and now had the freedom to indulge.

When she slid the pole between her vast, swollen mammaries as she squatted up and down, she began to see the first signs that her Estrusines were reaching the crowd.

The patrons weren't supposed to put tips directly on the bodies of the performers, but rather there was a jar off to the side that was filling with tens and twenties. (House would get it's cut, of course) A stocky, white guy with the demeanor of a constructions worker and the physique of a cement pylon was depositing his tribute when he began to twitch, eyes widening in surprise...neck clenching...Mabel could recognize the warning signs. The Bouncers, seemingly unaffected made sure to interpose themselves between the audience and dancers.

Mabel's Id had her arms raised over her head, grasping the pole from behind, using her legs from below to also wrap around the pole for support as she arched her entire body to raise her breasts forward and outwards, allowing the coat to fall away. And Mabel followed suit, not worrying about tripping over the other womman - since she didn't really exist. But that meant that her dangerous, traitorous nipples were out in the open, and that seemed to be the largest source of Estrusines; her pussy shook with anticipation at the gratification to come.

Her breasts. They thrust forward above the crowd. She was so near equal to that second woman in the F.D.A. warning, her breasts by now could have obscured her entire face should she plunge her head into a cushy mass of equal size. Her vast, perfect breasts hung over the crowd with more mesmerizing power than any deer ever felt when confronted with headlights.

"LI ...DI DA DI...DI DA DI... DI DA DI... BABY TALK TO ME AAANNND LET ME KISS YOU...LI DI DA DI... LET ME SHOW YOU THE THINGS I CAN DO FOR YOU."

And suddenly, the men began to be affected in waves, chocking - spasming reactions were occuring throughout the dimly lit room, and the bouncers suddenly had their hands full containing the frat boys fully intending to rush the stage! At least...until the Bouncers too began to succumb, one of them rose up - a bald powerhouse of thick muscle - eyes widening in shock as his brain was electrified by unnatural sexual urges.

"Stop fighting..." She ordered, as a free-for-all began to develop, with arms and fists flailing. But it made her pant all the harder, despite herself. Being so gorgeous, so intoxicatingly desireable that these beefy men where coming to blows over her!

"More... you can do more..." whispered Id in her ear. "Exert your will! Order them!" Mabel wasn't sure what she was expecting,but acting on instinct...

"STOP FIGHTING!" She yelled to be heard over the music. Though still tense, the violence began to die down, and the men stared at her - eyes wide with the chemical madness of the Estrusines, as they began to form a tight circle.

"I wanna see three big, black cocks masturbating in front of me!" She howled. She was on all fours, pussy outward, legs spread, rolling her hips to blatantly, luridly display her female core in glistening detail as she gave orders.

The men twitched, made the choking sound again. Shivered; and then two of them unzipped themselves, a third followed, and their hard, black dicks were being stroked and pumped by their own hands. Mabel hissed in delight as she waved her pussy at them.

"NO ONE IS TO FUCK ME UNLESS I SAY SO!" That commaned was more painful, and many of the men were struggling against their own bodies, it seemed. But the lusty mob seemed to relent. Her Id whispered to her:

"It feels good...so good to have Estrusines on the brain; pure pleasure, and they can make the connection with you as the source of pleasure..." Id said.

"And it feels even better to do what I say..." She let out a whoop of glee at the pleasures that were before her!

"You, with the Knicks hat on backwards, I want you to suck my left tit!" She bellowed. A lanky, atheltic NBA wanabe moaned in pleasure as the chemicals warping his brain made the task sound irresistably pleasurable. His lips fastened around her teat where he began to dutifully suckle.

"You! With the heavy beard! I want to feel you eating out my pussy!" That would be exciting. Eyelids fluttering, body twitching, his mind surrendered dominion to the chemical allure, and he crawled like a horse to the water trough and began to lap vigorously at her cunt. A jolt of searing pleasure boiled her brain!

"YOU'LL SEE HOW MUCH YOOUUUU.. VALUE MY FRIENDSHIP...pumpa pumpa...BUT I WANT YOU ADDICTED....TO MY PERFUUUUUME! AHHHH!"

"All of you... strip down.. I want to see all your cocks!" Moaning, grunting, choking sounds as their minds were overwhelmed. And sure enough, twenty two meaty cocks soon waved into view before her! Five white, Seventeen black.

"Jack yourselves hard!" She commanded, but by now, one of the trio she'd ordered to masturbate was reaching his climax - and she caught it in her mouth! The taste sent shivers of delight pumping through her body; she felt more sensitive to the male auras that so aroused her, the taste should have been awful - yet she found herself craving it with a reckless abandon.

She slip up against the pole, breasts perky and high, sweat dribbling down her pale, firm flesh - gleaming with a surreal, chartreuse aurora in the half-light of the strip-club. Most were seven-inches, a few nine, and one behemoth was eleven inches of manmeat! She noticed the smallest one, a white guy barely six inches - "You..." she indicated with her foot.

"Worship my leg; see how smooth, slim and toned it is! Kiss it, lick it... kiss my toes... kiss your way up my calves, my thighs, and I want you to feel up my ass when you get there!" Gurgling with delight, the wiry, spiky-haired college kid bent to his amorous task.

"And you... she pointed a finger at the eleven-incher. He was a burly, bear of a man. Nearly seven-feet tall, and easily over three-hundred pounds. And none of it seemed to be fat. He was like a solid tree trunk of hot ebony with dreadlocks and a scar on his firm chin. She panted, preparing herself for what she knew must happen, what her body told her must happen. Groaning, lips quivering, she looked the huge stud right in the cock and commanded:

"FUCK ME PREGNAANNNT!!!"

She felt like a deer running through the woods, and he a powerful hunter - who stabbed her again and again - with a mighty shaft that brought pleasure as well as fear. With each potent thrust, her knees went weak under the pussy-tingling onslaught of his male power. Her body was stretched to the limit by his mammoth pole, yet the painful delight only accelerated her desire. Thrusting her breasts in his face, she keened as he embraced her torso, crushing her to his barrel-chest as the thrusting-mighty thrusting continued to bottom-out her womanhood. Of its own accord, her pussy clenched greedily around the full, thick hilt of this phallic prize that battered away, again and again into her hot, dripping depths.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,505 Followers