XXXecil's: The Siege Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,495 Followers

There was a heat, an intensity that seemed to boil just below the surface of his flesh, it was as if... as if his body was melting from the volcanic fervor of the three-way tryst.

"I... I can't... you girls' are... too much!

"Oh no you don't, Vicky-poh!" twittered er... eh... whatever her name was... the cousin.

"Didn't you tell me that your wife will be gone the entire weekend?" Sofie queried, licking the breast milk off her fingers. Victor, shuddering with equal exhaustion and ecstasy, wondered how long a man his age could go without sleep...

**********

Was he dreaming again? Or was he the one that dominated the love-making? It had been going on for so long, that it was hard for Paul to keep track of whether he was awake or asleep. After the first... eh... 6 hours of non-stop, pulse-pounding, pussy-reaming, toe-curling rut... The newly virile landlord thought that he must've dozed off.

Yet it continued. She screwed him when awake, and when sleeping, and when she was asleep, her legs opened wide and she groaned with licentious promise in her dreams. Always, there was the celebratory air of desire consummated, the joy of lust and passion fully and mutually requited.

When the haze on his thoughts lifted, he pulled himself off the damp bed sheets stained with cum and milk, and collapsed onto Denise's luscious, lurid form. After a time, he scarcely needed to thrust at all; it was as if her sopping wet cunt was willingly coaxing, sucking, tugging his member into its lubricated depths. For several moments, the older, yet vigorous Paul could not remember whether it was more important to continue plunging his manly shaft just a few more times into the inviting twat open before him, or was it more vital to fasten lips around her proudly thrusting nipples? Just to be sure, he did both as often as possible.

But more often, he awakened to find her atop him, Denise' jutting hips, taut belly writhing in bliss, with the soft cantilever of her thrusting, hanging bosom obscuring his view, as she satiated her frenzied hungers upon his miraculously erect cock. Such was their rhythm, they would screw in the dim, pre-dawn (or was it dusk) darkness, until one of them fell asleep from the exertion; only to be awakened by the other, continuing the rut without pause.

Was is day, was it dusk? Had they been going at it all night? All day? Was it tomorrow morning, or tomorrow evening? Paul could no doubt have deduced the precise time of day; yet he could focus on nothing but the jiggling, wobbling, whoppers engulfing his face. In fact, all that Paul was sure of was that her breasts had grown. The neat handfuls of boobflesh somewhere between an orange and grapefruit in size had seemed to stretch slightly larger in the initial hours of their sex. Inch by taut inch, the tawny orbs began to enlarge as if... as if filling, expanding, engorging with something. No doubt, that something was the sweet, copious milk that he has sipped almost half as many times as he had thrusted into her.

His next lucid moment had found Denise with plump mams that were more erect, tighter. Nipples riding high on the sweeping slope of voluptuous terrain. The lower swell of tit below her enlivened nipples at this point could have held the contents of standard soft-drink cans, as her mammalian capacity seemed to increase. Periodically, the serene air of moaning passion was broken by her impassioned cries of sudden ecstasy. Paul did not think they were orgasms in the... traditional sense.

Sometimes, as he would impale her cunt, as he teased her tits, she would shriek herself hoarse and undergo what seemed to be a... a... breast spasm, amidst copious streams of sweet lactate. It was as if Denise, (and the many, MANY girls like her) now had two erogenous centers. Her breasts no longer contributed to climax, her boobs seemed capable of a separate surge of orgiastic release all their own. Paul suspected that both breasts now served as halves of a sexual core in their own right, no longer was a climax limited only to her cunt. Of course, Paul could not ask her this, because soon after what seemed like her third, (or was it fourth) breast-gasm, she forcefully thrust a turgid nipple in his mouth, and he could do naught but suck the rich nectar of sugary-sweet, creamy nutrition.

And now...? Was it morning or evening? Paul could not know the time, but he was sure that her breasts were larger yet. Ample mountains of wide-aureoled girl flesh leapt in his field of view, where once each breast was no higher or longer than an apple or orange, now her round globes extended outwards from her chest as far as Paul's outstretched hand. Her bronze-skinned mammaries not only jiggled with each bump and grind, they seemed to bounce and careen in multiple directions at once.

He was sure her breasts were larger, sure now that Denise could orgasm from them just as she could from her pussy, and... and there was something else... As he awakened yet again, to the sensation of the milk-laden slut thrashing atop him, there was a distinct sense that Paul Nesmith was... melting?

**********

Todd thought that she would like Roses. His date had seemed like the type to appreciate a nice, traditional gesture. Not like the current denizens of the 12th street sidewalk where the college student hurriedly passed. The trick was to avoid eye-contact. The slightest hint of interest would set them on you. It was a literal feeding frenzy, and the whiff of testosterone would chum the waters.

The city had certainly not legalized prostitution, but you wouldn't know that from just a casual stroll on any given day of the week. It was a parade of fish-net stockings, leather high-heels, and an inventive variety of push up bras and tops surging with a bumper crop of bouncing boob. These women had no doubt studied the whores and streetwalkers; but those days were over. The blue-eyed red head with the curly ringlets that undressed Todd with her eyes would no doubt be grateful if he mistook her for a common prostitute and gave her a few hundreds; but regardless, she could not - dared not refuse any sexual advance he might make. Her, and an auburn haired beauty with pronounced dimples jiggled their surging assets and stared with a forlorn craving at the lanky, young man.

Todd lowered the dozen roses he'd bought, and gave a frustrated sigh. A year ago, you'd get bums and panhandlers that would beg, plead, for cash, some who'd splash dirt on your car windshield and try to get you to pay to clean it. But those days of course, were past. Now, it was nymphomanical sex-fiends with melon-sized breasts spilling out of their clothes desperately propositioning anything with a cock. Some of them would even-

"HEY!" Todd yelped, feeling a sharp slap on his rump. A sultry and dark-haired Hispanic hottie fixed him with a smoldering gaze as he passed her. Her hand still groping for his ass. She turned to him, and began to saunter his way. With each step, her brown orbs of boob seemed to rise higher, as her dress fell lower on her chest. He trotted away, not giving her the slightest indication of interest. He knew better; he knew the cost. The temptation from the endless stream of willing womanhood still didn't change the value of a real relationship with a real woman. In Todd's mind, at least. And he wasn't one of those hopeful idiots who thought he could escape the consequences!

He passed a small, street-side electronics store, and could faintly hear the television sets on display in the front window:

"... that the Warden intentionally exposed prisoners for personal, sexual purposes." said the smooth, professional voice of the unseen announcer. A petite, blond woman with vast breasts lactating even through the formal business dress she wore, was sullenly undergoing a 'perp walk' as police officials led her away to a prison cell. She could scarcely have been older than 20; there was no possibility someone so young could have attained a position as Warden of a Federal Penitentiary. At least... six months ago, there was no such chance.

" The Government Shutdown continues today, paralyzing Washington with gossip and rumors. With so many Senators having mysteriously gone into hiding, breaking off contact with their staffs, the Budget has not been ratified, and the government has no authority to spend money... " Todd mused that we were probably better off without those conniving snakes.

"... what some are dubbing the first of the 'Man-Riots'; as today in this sleepy, college town, local female residents staged a forced invasion of the Sigma Epsilon Xi fraternity house. Police reported extensive sexual activity initiated by the local women. There is some dispute about the motivations involved... " Ha! Todd knew all too well what the motivation was; the same as with all of these streetwalkers!

Passing an alleyway, Todd noticed a police squad-car, and while the officer should have been on duty; his current actions would have aroused the ire of Internal Affairs. It seemed that the presence of such youthful, buxom, wanton sluts in his squad-car, with their promises of pleasure, had simply been too much. A passerby could plainly see the tangle of legs over the seats, and Todd beheld a large, pale boob that quivered as it sprayed the inner windshield with a hot jet of sweet milk. The cop had probably thought that since these girls were begging for it like bitches in heat, a quickie wouldn't be so bad. The fool. He probably thought he was safe; everybody tells themselves that 'it won't happen to me!' Still, Todd could certainly sympathize; it took great force of will not to give in to Denise's indecent proposals.

"Aww! Roses, you shouldn't have!" rasped a mockingly sarcastic voice, accompanied by the rolling clatter of a skateboard. Jason Cavendish swatted Todd's package as he rolled past, scattering the colorful flora on the sidewalk. He turned directions and skidded to a halt, about ten feet from a flustered and enraged Todd.

"Well, it's a niiiiice gesture; but I'll letcha give 'em to your boyfriend! Ha!" What a sick jerk. A tall and athletic blond playboy, Jason had been one of Todd's bitterest, in unacknowledged enemies since Middle School. He was never really sure what got under Jason's skin, maybe a racist, maybe he just need someone to pick on to feel like a man.

Their association had started with brazen, physical thefts of lunch money, upgrading to whoopee-cushions and snide insults. Todd had learned that it wasn't always true that a bully could be cowed if you stood up to them once. With such a slim musculature, he just didn't have the force needed to back-up a threat. And he'd tried to fight Jason once in the 10th grade... that was an incident best left forgotten! The blond bully has fit, healthy, and had never suffered simultaneous infection by African diseases. Todd had never really recovered from that, his full growth was stunted and he just... just didn't have the muscle to fight off a challenge. Most of the time, he'd succeeded at avoiding Jason, but every so often, there were still 'friendly' moments like this.

"Grow up Asswipe! What're you twenty-five, and yer still on a skateboard? Get a life!" But Jason had already started off again. Oh well, no harm done.

**********

Jason smiled, Todd was so pathetic; once a loser, always a loser. It felt good to put nerds in their place. He really was a cut above; no doubt about it. His spiky, stylish blond cut framed a square-jawed, clean-shaven face with enough hard masculinity to be intimidating, but with a smooth, classical handsomeness that appealed to the ladies. He was ripped to, his muscled abdomen sported a toned six-pack of muscle, not too much hair. He was tough enough if it came to a fight, but he didn't have the overgrown, steroid-junkie look that some women found scary.

He continued skating with adroit efficiency down the sidewalk of 13th street, near a large, double-decker pink bus. That was unusual. Hmm..was he too cruel to dorks like Todd? Naw, he really was a stud! All that trash about 'all men being created equal' and all that was a load of crap. Just look at him! He was a real man, he always satisfied the fair sex, in the real world, where it mattered, there was no doubt that he deserved to be on top! It was just natural.

His skateboard came closer still to the vast, pink, double-decker bus; the sort one might build for interstate road-trips and tours. Large letters went across the vehicle in a plump, bubbly script:

MADAME VENUS' FEMALE ESCORT SERVICES!

Oh yeah, he'd heard of them. A brand new company, started up just four months ago. He wasn't sure 'precisely' what they did, but they seemed to be involved with assisting and supplying elite parties for the uber-rich. They must be trying to branch out. Several windows on both levels of the bus opened; wavy strands of varying shades of blond hair greeted Jason as a host of hotties scoped him out.

"Hey stud! We need a guy to help us put on suntan lotion! Can you help us out?" Huh! How about that!? What a fascinating company this was...

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,495 Followers
12