y4974 12=Dec23

Story Info
Flash One-Hundred-Fifty-two.
3.3k words
1.89
20.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flash One-Hundred-Fifty-two: Some Massaging Shots: 3rd Person: Past Tense:

1----- At this moment [the demo dude] was moving nakedly quick with the quickening movement of [a jay bird man] in search of {a big assy bitch mate}, and [the demo dude] still had [the demo dude's] long thick cock still half erect while [the demo dude] was rushing by within the secret corridors of the secret secretions society's secret demonstrations building.

2----- This was because [the demo dude] had just finished coming from just a little while ago finishing assfucking Assareena-Assaringa to incensorially-censored), and [the demo dude] was rushing away from [the demo dude's] scene of the scenic crime.

3----- Just then right now, by what now turned out to be a happy coincidence for [the demo dude], (Krysti-Lyn was nude as {a big bare big assed lady char} could be that was only wearing a pair of high heels , and Krysti-Lyn was also rushing by.

4----- Krysti-Lyn was going in the opposite direction to [the demo dude] and Krysti-Lyn was gonna rush right past [the demo dude]. But just before Krysti-Lyn came up beside [the demo dude], [the demo dude] made the secret secretion society's sign of the swizzle stick reverently.

5----- Now, the secret secretion society's sign of the swizzle stick is a long squiggly line from forehead to groin done with the right hand but with the right hand's edge usually facing [the blasphemer's] face or {the blasphemeress's} ass. But in this instance, [the demo dude] pointed [the demo dude's] right hand's edge toward [the demo dude]. Thereby signifying to Krysti-Lyn that [the demo dude] was now willing to do anything on {the big assed bitch's} behalf even willingly becoming [a blasphemer].

6----- But [the demo dude] had to make the secret secretion society's sign of the swizzle stick swiftly, on account'a (Krysti-Lyn's long leggy curvaceous and nude figure was swingingly swiftly rushing up to and right on by [the demo dude] so fast. And [the demo dude] wanted to make sure Krysti-Lyn saw [the demo dude's] loving obeisance to {the big assed bitch}.

7----- Still [the demo dude] knew [the demo dude] was taking [a blasphemer's] blasphemous chance. 'Cause if Krysti-Lyn misread [the demo dude's] swizzle stick sign, if Krysti-Lyn didn't notice [the demo dude's] right hand's edge was pointing toward [the demo dude] and not at Krysti-Lyn, {the big assed bitch'd} get mad.

8----- In the secret secretions society there's no greater insult than having the sign of the swizzle stick pointed at [anybody seeing the swizzling sign]. Even {the big assed bitches} don't like that when {the big assed bitches seeing the swizzle motion of the sign} see that the secret secretion society's sign of the swizzle stick's manic motion is being pointed directly at {the big assed bitches that see the swizzle stick sign's manic mobility}.

9----- Krysti-Lyn might get mad enough to immediately and voluntarily assume Krysti-Lyn's Kokky {the kore kunt kommander persona} right there.

10----- Though, of course, [the demo dude] knew already that Krysti-Lyn's usual way to get turned into Krysti-Lyn's Kokky {the kore kunt kommander persona} either willingly or unwillingly or both unwillingly and willingly was to touch the motionary hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's cunt.

11----- Actually {every big assed lady char} in the secret secretions society had two hotspots secretly installed by [the fiend] when [the fiend] converted {each big assed lady char}. But [the fiend] kept this information from {the big assed lady chars}, and [the mad inventor fiend] also kept {the balc's} motionary hotspots data from [just about everybody else] in the secret secretions society that didn't have a secret secretion's society's societally clear and well defined need to know. So, {most of the big assed lady chars} didn't know {every big assed lady char} had those two access points in {each big assed lady char}. If {every big assed lady char} had known, {every big assed lady char'd} always be self inducing {each big assed lady char} into a continually orgasmic state for the intense sexual pleasure a continually orgasmic state gave {every big assed lady char}).

12----- In fact, that's why [the fiend] made the hotspots very motionary hotspots. In case {one of the big assed lady chars} accidentally auto erotically touched {one of the big assed lady char's} in a motionary hotspot's temporarily stationed spot and went into an orgasmic state), {every big assed lady char} wouldn't be able to repeat the experience at will 'cause {every balc's} motionary hotspot's temporarilly stationary spot would've moved somewhere's else by the next day.

13----- From time immemorial, {every balc's} temporarily stationed motionary hotspot's exact position for cunt and ass on any given day for {all the big assed lady chars in the society} was always found profligately and very profusely indicated on the predictions calendar of all {hot lady} hotspots.

14----- And by a happy fall of [the demo dude's] die, [the demo dude], though unauthorized to have done so, had succeeded in finagling a copy of the current month's {hot lady} hotspots calendar from [the suckle baby doc] for [the demo dude's] unspecified services rendered.

15----- Now [the demo dude] was in just as much of a hurry as Krysti-Lyn.

16----- 'Cause [the demo dude] had an appointment already scheduled to go interview [applicant 79].

17----- And [that applicant], and [applicant 79's] {big assed incensorially-censored gal protege}, were already seated and waiting for [the demo dude] in [the demo dude's] assing displays room.

18----- And [the demo dude] hated being late for [the demo dude's] appointments. 'Cause [the demo dude] prided [the demo dude's] prized pride on [the demo dude's] competence at [the demo dude's] work in the assing displays room. And [the demo dude] wouldn't've been late except for the fact that [the demo dude] had spent so much time prepping Assareena-Assaringa as [the demo dude's] {assy little gal display girl}).

19----- That had worked out real good at first 'cause Assareena-Assaringa was such {a beautifully big assed incensorially-censored }. In fact, that had worked out so good that [the demo dude'd] gotten carried away and had to send Assareena-Assaringa over to [the incensorially-censored]).

20----- So now [the demo dude] was late for [the demo dude's] appointment with [applicant 79] and had {no fit and proper display girl} to show [applicant 79].

21----- That's why [the demo dude] was so quick to obeise [the demo dude] and make [the demo dude's] abjectly debased sign of the swizzle stick as soon as [the demo dude] saw (Krysti-Lyn's lewdly fleshy and corruptingly curvy and thoroughly denuded body, and as soon as [the demo dude] thought, "Wow, what {a great assy display girl} Krysti-Lyn would make".

22----- Krysti-Lyn didn't like working as [the demo dude's] {assy gal display girl} so much, but [the demo dude'd] convinced Krysti-Lyn to do {assy gal display girl} work once or twice before and Krysti-Lyn was really good at {assy gal display girl} use. So Krysti-Lyn was {the ideal lushly asscheeked replacement display bitch} for Assareena.

23----- And [the demo dude] hoped Krysti-Lyn noticed [the demo dude] was swizzle sticking [the demo dude] for {the assy bitch}.

24----- Krysti-Lyn did notice. But Krysti-Lyn was in such a hurry, and Krysti-Lyn was walking so fast that, by the time [the demo dude] finished [the demo dude's] swizzle sticking of [the demo dude] in an abjectly debasing manner before {the assy bitch}, Krysti-Lyn was more than 3 paces past [the demo dude]. Though, of course, Krysti-Lyn was looking back at [the demo dude] over the soft bare flesh of (Krysti-Lyn's nude left shoulder.

25----- Krysti-Lyn smiled at [the demo dude] and stopped. Krysti-Lyn liked [the demo dude's] nice swizzle stick compliment that [the demo dude'd] just given {the assy bitch}. So, even though Krysti-Lyn was in a horrible hurry, still, Krysti-Lyn stood still for [the demo dude]. And while still looking back at [the demo dude] over ({the big assed bitch's} denudedly revealed left shoulder, Krysti-Lyn let [the demo dude] have a good long look at Krysti-Lyn's big bare assed behind's superbly formed asscheeks. And, right at that proportionately propitious moment, Krysti-Lyn even wiggled and clenched Krysti-Lyn's big supple fleshed assmounds for [the demo dude] a few times). And Krysti-Lyn's sexual dynamism organ which was one of the most hyperactive ones among {all the big assed lady chars} in the secret secretions society and double powered to boot immediately sent little tremors of pleasure coursing through {the assy bitch} while Krysti-Lyn stared at the sight of [the demo dude's] long thick cock's little eyelet.

26----- But Krysti-Lyn really was in horrid hurry, so Krysti-Lyn made no move to come back to [the demo dude]. Instead Krysti-Lyn asked [the demo dude], "What does [the demo dude] want?" And pretending to be angry, Krysti-Lyn clicked both {the assy bitch's} high heels on the society's secret demos building's corridor floor's flagstones quite smartly and very loudly and Krysti-Lyn said, "{this big assed bitch} knows [the demo dude] wants something. What does [the demo dude] want?"

27----- "Listen {assfuck bitch}, {this big assed bitch's} got to help [the demo dude] right now," [the demo dude] told Krysti-Lyn, while [the demo dude] was stepping up close behind ({the big assed bitch's} lusciously denuded asscheeks's hot to the touch asscheeks. And [the demo dude] got real close behind {the big assed bitch's} hotly fleshed asscheeks and, [the demo dude], reaching forward with [the demo dude's] same right hand that [the demo dude'd] used to swizzle stick [the demo dude] for Krysti-Lyn, [the demo dude] usefully used [the demo dude's] swiftly moving right hand on Krysti-Lyn as [the demo dude] grabbed Krysti-Lyn's nude right hip's soft flesh tightly so Krysti-Lyn couldn't get away).

28----- And [the demo dude] knew [the demo dude] was way stronger than Krysti-Lyn when Krysti-Lyn wasn't in Krysti-Lyn's Kokky, {kore kunt kommander persona}. And [the demo dude] knew so long as [the demo dude] didn't trigger Krysti-Lyn's double powered sexual dynamism organ in the wrong way Krysti-Lyn would remain Krysti-Lyn.

29----- Luckily for [the demo dude], [the demo dude] knew where both of Krysti-Lyn's motionary hotspots were due to be today. The hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's asshole was in a certain spot on the back of Krysti-Lyn's right hip today , and [the demo dude] was right now busily kneading Krysti-Lyn's asshole hotspot with the thumb of [the demo dude's] right hand. And [the demo dude] was being careful to stay away from the motionary hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's cunt. 'Cause [the demo dude] knew Krysti-Lyn's cunt arousing hotspot had been specially designed by [the fiend] to immediately turn Krysti-Lyn into Kokky, {kore kunt kommander}).

30----- And [the demo dude] didn't want to accidentally turn Krysti-Lyn into Kokky, {the kore kunt kommander of the kkk}. 'Cause this would mean that, instead of getting Krysti-Lyn to help [the demo dude] in the assing displays room , [the demo dude'd] have to help Krysti-Lyn find incensorially-censored to take to [the fiend].

31----- Still, [the demo dude] wasn't afraid. So long as [the demo dude] stayed away from the motionary hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's cunt and concentrated on the hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's asshole , Krysti-Lyn wouldn't be able to think of anything but getting ass reamed as quickly as possible, by anything and [anyone]).

32----- And Krysti-Lyn was always easy to control. Krysti-Lyn was {one of the most submissive big assed lady chars} in the secret secretions society. Krysti-Lyn loved being tied up and manhandled roughly).

33----- "The rougher the better" Krysti-Lyn'd always told [the demo dude], which always made [the demo dude] get extremely rough with {the big assed bitch}.

34----- That's why, after [the demo dude'd] thoroughly massaged the motionary hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's ass and asshole , [the demo dude] curled the fingers of [the demo dude's] right hand into a talon shape and really dug [the demo dude's] long fingers into the soft flesh of {the big assed bitch's} nude right hip).

35----- And the fact, that [the demo dude] immediately pressed and shoved [the demo dude's] long cock's shaft into the deep crack between {the assy bitch's} superbly shaped and out thrusting asscheeks did a lot to set Krysti-Lyn to trembling erotically. And whenever Krysti-Lyn trembled erotically, {the big asscheeked bitch's} big supple asscheeks tended to squeeze [any man's] shaft that happened to be throbbing in the deep crack of {the big asscheeked bitch's} ass).

36----- This now didn't seem like Krysti-Lyn was in that much of a hurry anymore. The moment Krysti-Lyn felt [the demo dude's] cock on {the assy bitch's} big bare ass, a submissive signal erupted in Krysti-Lyn's sexual dynamism organ. And Krysti-Lyn immediately began rubbing Krysti-Lyn's big ass on [the demo dude's] cock , trying to trap the tip of [the demo dude's] cock with the tight mouth of Krysti-Lyn's converted asshole, or between the thick soft lips of Krysti-Lyn's converted cunt.

37----- "Oh, [you'll] have to fuck {this big assed bitch} quick," Krysti-Lyn told [the demo dude]. " 'Cause {this big assfucking bitch's} in a hurry." But [the demo dude] knew Krysti-Lyn wasn't in any hurry to get away now. Krysti-Lyn's hurry was all for the assfucking Krysti-Lyn now expected from [the demo dude] to begin immediately. But [the demo dude] knew Krysti-Lyn wouldn't budge from where [the demo dude] had {the assy bitch} till {the big asscheeked bitch's} asshole tasted the whole length of [the demo dude's] shaft).

38----- But [the demo dude] also knew [the demo dude] was gonna have to get Krysti-Lyn really hot to get Krysti-Lyn to agree to come be [the demo dude's] {assy gal display girl} in the assing displays room. And [the demo dude] knew Krysti-Lyn'd remember the last time. And [the demo dude] knew Krysti-Lyn wouldn't want to go through that again unless Krysti-Lyn was forced to generate a really submissive signal from {the big assy bitch's} hyperactive sexual dynamism organ. And [the demo dude] knew {none of the big assed lady chars} liked the way [the demo dude] treated {any of the big assed lady chars} in the assing displays room. That's why [the demo dude] usually used {incensorially-censored big assed gals} like Assareena-Assaringa. Hardly {any of those incensorially-censored big assed bitches} knew what was gonna happen, and so didn't put up much of a struggle beforehand.

39----- So [the demo dude] clawed at the motionary hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's asshole with [the demo dude's] right hand. At the same time using that cruel grip to keep {the big assed bitch's} big ass pressed up tightly against [the demo dude's] cock. And [the demo dude] just kept [the demo dude's] huge erection, which was hard as iron and pointing straight up, riding up and down in Krysti-Lyn's asscrack). This let {the assy big bitch} feel the whole underside of [the demo dude's] long cock on {the big assed bitch's} ass. But this also kept {the assy bitch} from maneuvering well enough to get the tip of [the demo dude's] long cock into {the big asscheeked bitch's} asshole or {the assy bitch's} cunt.

40----- Krysti-Lyn raised {the big assed bitch's} arms and reached backwards over {the assy bitch's} head to try and grab [the demo dude's] face, murmuring hotly, "Come on, get that cock in, 'cause {this big assfucking bitch's} hot for this cock."

41----- Krysti-Lyn's back arched in a big bow shape with Krysti-Lyn's lewd effort to get [the demo dude] to assfuck Krysti-Lyn quickly. And this made {the big assed bitch's} big lush breast mounds jiggle separately on {the big asscheeked bitch's} chest.

42----- So [the demo dude], reaching round the left side of Krysti-Lyn's luscious nude figure, grabbed Krysti-Lyn's left nipple between the fingers of [the demo dude's] left hand, and pulled on Krysti-Lyn's left breast's nipple cruelly.

43----- Delight rushed through Krysti-Lyn so fast, Krysti-Lyn started to butt crush [the demo dude's] cock with hard thrusts of {the big asscheeked bitch's} big behind's lush asscheeks, and Krysti-Lyn undulated {the assy bitch's} big ass all over [the demo dude's] groin, trying to bend [the demo dude's] cock into {the assy bitch's} asshole).

44----- "Come on," Krysti-Lyn cried, "If [you] don't stick this cock in, {this big assfucking bitch's} gonna bend that big cock and break this long hard on." And Krysti-Lyn went up on {the assy bitch's} toes trying to get the large round tip of [the demo dude's] cock into the tight mouthy ring of Krysti-Lyn's asshole).

45----- But [the demo dude] needed to get {the big asscheeked bitch} hot enough to agree to be [the demo dude's] {assy gal display girl} so [the demo dude] could keep [the demo dude's] appointment with [applicant 79].

46----- This was the only way [the demo dude] could think of at the moment to keep [the demo dude's] unblemished record as [the demonstrations expert] of the secret secretions society secure from any criticism.

47----- So [the demo dude] continued to knead the motionary hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's asshole with the claw shape of [the demo dude's] right hand.

48----- "Oh, good, got {this big assy bitch} so hot," Krysti-Lyn screamed. "Oooh, {this big assfucking bitch'll} do anything. Assfuck {this big assed bitch}, please, assfuck {this big assed bitch}." And Krysti-Lyn reached behind {the big asscheeked bitch's} big behind with both hands and spread {the big asscheeked bitch's} asscheeks for [the demo dude] so [the demo dude] could see how Krysti-Lyn's rosebud was muscularly pulsing, open and close, for [the demo dude's] cock).

49----- But [the demo dude] refused to shaft {the assy bitch} in {the assy bitch's} luscious ass. 'Cause [the demo dude] was waiting for the sign that Krysti-Lyn had been forced to generate a really submissive signal from {the big assed bitch's} hyperactive sexual dynamism organ. And [the demo dude] knew then Krysti-Lyn would refuse nothing to [the one] that put {the big asscheeked bitch} in such a state.

50----- Having stretched both Krysti-Lyn's nipples roughly and cruelly with [the demo dude's] left hand for some time now, [the demo dude] moved [the demo dude's] left hand up to the front of Krysti-Lyn's soft throat. And [the demo dude's] left hand cupped [the demo dude's] left hand round both sides of {the assy bitch's} jaw and [the demo dude] pulled Krysti-Lyn's head to the left and back, so [the demo dude] could watch {the big assed bitch's} eyes carefully). And [the demo dude] was sure [the demo dude] noticed the exact moment when the vermilion cloud flashed up into Krysti-Lyn's eyes. Both of Krysti-Lyn's eyes turned dark as rubies, with a white intense dot in the center of each. And [the demo dude] knew this meant Krysti-Lyn's sexual dynamism organ had inflamed and sent orgasmic and submissive signals throughout {the assy bitch's} whole body. And [the demo dude] knew Krysti-Lyn's submissive orgasmic state would last for several hours, and keep Krysti-Lyn tuned to [the demo dude], [the demo dude's] voice, and [the demo dude's] touch, and to [no one else] unless [the demo dude] commanded Krysti-Lyn.

51----- So now [the demo dude] felt safe. For the next several hours, Krysti-Lyn would respond only to the sound of [the demo dude's] voice or the feel of [the demo dude's] touch) and Krysti-Lyn would do whatever [the demo dude] commanded Krysti-Lyn to do. And [the demo dude] didn't even need to fear touching the motionary hotspot that excited Krysti-Lyn's cunt. Not even {the big assed bitch's} Kokky, {the kore kunt kommander of the kkk persona}, could supersede the effect of the vermilion cloud.

12