y5019 2=Feb13 Sat 2000

Story Info
"Just a minute," [the imposter dude] said.
3k words
1.44
16k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1"Just a minute," [the imposter dude] said, and added, "Can't right now. Can't come in here right now."

2"Isn't [the demonstrations dude] here?", {the oval faced blond's} monotonical voice asked.

3"Of course, yes, [this is the demonstrations dude] speaking," [the imposter dude] said, and immediately added, "Don't get pushy. Can't come in right now. Really have to leave now. Please turn right around and leave now."

4"But {the professionally inquiring blond's} interview's appointment is set for [this demonstrations dude's] current time and at [this demonstrations dude's] current place," {the brassy blond's} monotonical voice said, and added insistingly, "Isn't this [this demonstrations dude's] current time and place," then asked, "Isn't [the demonstrations dude] available now?"

5"Is this for [the demonstrations dude]?" [the imposter dude] asked, and further asked, "What has this to do with [the demonstrations dude]?"

6"Isn't [the demonstrations dude] ready for Stephanie Swift, and for [the demonstrations dude's] interview with {the professionally inquiring blond}?", {the brassy blond's} monotonical voice said, and {the brassy blond's} monotonical voice added, "There's not enough space here," then additionally instructed, "Perhaps if {the professionally inquiring blond's} camera gets set up here, and then {the professionally inquiring blond's} light focused over there, to shine over there by [the demonstrations dude's] large conference table."

7"Here, now, what is all this about?" [the imposter dude] asked, and further asked, "What does {the brassy blond} want with [the demonstrations dude] here now?"

8"About?", {the brassy blond's} monotonical voice asked, and further methodically asked, "Has [the demonstrations dude] forgotten these?".

9"Ah, [the demonstrations dude's] brassy little balls?", [the imposter dude] asked, and further smilingly asked, "Why, where did {the brassy blond} get [the demonstrations dude's] brassy little balls?"

10"Oh, [the demonstrations dude's] brassy little balls came into Stephanie Swift's inquiringly possessive hands's possession several days ago," {the brassy blond} stated enigmatically, and then added, "As [the demonstrations dude] stated by {this inquisitive blond's} phono interplay connection yesterday, [the demonstrations dude] could explain the purpose of [the demonstrations dude's] brassy little balls."

11"Ah, yes, Stephanie Swift, well of course," [the imposter dude] said non informationally affirmative.

12"Otherwise, as {this brassy blond} told [the demonstrations dude] yesterday {this professionally inquiring blond's} full publication will be made," {the brassy blond} iterated, and further iterated, "Yes, {this professionally inquiring blond;s} full publication of [the demonstrations dude's] use of these brassy little balls will be made to . . ."

13"Ah, yes, yes, yes," [the imposter dude] said non informationally affirmative, and added informationally non informatively, "Well, yes, of course," and further added cooperatively, "Go right ahead. Please go right ahead and have [the camera crew] {the brassy blond} has brought go right ahead and set up {this professionally inquiring blond's} inquisitive equipment that [{this brassy blond's} camera crew] has brought.", and further added ruminatively, "Yes, yes. Must help {this professionally inquiring blond} get to {this professionally inquiring blond's} big bottom line with respect to {this brassy blond's} hand held little brassy balls right here, right away."

14"No, no," {the brassy blond} stated quite positively, and added quite strictly, "Please don't touch {this professionally inquiring blond's} hand held brassy little balls."

15"Well, yes, of course not," [the imposter dude] said in an affirmatively negative manner, and further added in a negatively affirmative manner, "But, of course, {the brassy blond} doesn't expect [the demonstrations dude] to judge the caliber of {this professionally inquiring blond's} hand held brassy little balls without even touching {this professionally inquiring blond's} brassy little balls, does {the brassy blond}?"

16"All right, yes, okay," {the oval faced blond} said, but added quickly in a very loudly instructive aside, "But [the go for assistant] has to keep [the go for assistant's] gopher like eyes close eyeingly on what [the demonstrations dude] does with {this professionally inquiring blond's} brassy little balls when [the demonstrations dude] has {this professionally inquiring blond's} brassy little balls in [the demonstrations dude's] large gripping hands."

17"Yes, well, now, [the demonstrations dude's] first thing to say that can be said right away about {this professionally inquiring blond's} brassy little balls," [the imposter dude] began in an instructive manner.

18"No, please," {the oval faced blond} said in Stephanie Swift's abruptly interruptive voice's abruptly interruptive manner, and further stated explanatorily, "Let's wait till [the camera man] and [the lighting specialist] have completely set up," and {the oval faced blond} then further said instructionally, "And then [the demonstrations dude] can sit here for {this inquisitive blond's} interview facing {this inquisitive blond's} camera and {this oval faced blond} will sit here, with {this inquisitive blond's} camera behind {the oval faced blond}," and {the oval faced blond} ended by specifying, "So that {the oval faced blond} can ask {this inquisitive blond's} questions."

19"Just to pass {this inquisitive blond's} pre inquisition time till then," [the imposter dude] stated kibbitzingly, and futher said inquisitively "When were {this inquisitive blond's} brassy little balls used on {this oval faced blond}?"

20"What?" {the oval faced blond} asked, and further asked evasively, "What makes [the demonstrations dude] think {this inquisitive blond's} brassy little balls were used on {this brassy blond}?", and further stated categorically, "Don't remember stating to [the demonstrations dude] anything of that nature."

21"Well, no, of course not," [the imposter dude] said soothingly, and further soothingly stated, "Just noticing the fact that {the oval faced blond's} neatly accoutremental attire shows {the oval faced blond} has the appropriately large physical dimensionalities for {this inquisitive blond's} brassy little balls to exude a maximum effectiveness."

22"Get [the demonstrations dude's] inappropriately large hand off of {this oval faced blond's} skirt's backside," {the oval faced blond} stated quite angrily, and added in an instructionally loud aside, "Because [the go for assistant] has [the go for assistant's] many functional attributes that may begin to quickly apply right here right now."

23"So (Stephanie Swift big skirt covered backsidehas no {assfuck bitch's} asscheeking reaction, then?," [the imposter dude] asked enigmatically, and further asked, "Really, right?"

24"Yes, there is {a non assfuck bitch's} asscheeking reaction," {the widely round eyed blond} now stated, and further stated, "And {this blond's} asscheeking reaction is an anger reaction."

25"Yes, well, of course, {this blond's} brassy little balls's asscheeking reaction's effect has worn off then," [the imposter dude] said, while walking away ruminatively, and then further added after suddenly walking quickly back, "So then this . . .," and then [the imposter dude] airily and quite open handedly paused, and then quickly butt slappingly asked, "Does nothing but anger {the brassy blond}'s big buttcheeks soft assflesh?".

26"No, that . . .," {the brassy blond} murmured quite breathlessly, and added with {the brassy blond's} monotonically exact voice slightly disheveled, ". . . does not quite anger {this brassy assy blond}."

27"So then there is a reaction now, though, is that not right?" [the imposter dude] asked, and hand swipingly massagingly further added, "Now there's a subtly much different reaction back here," and handingly further insisted on asking, "Isn't there?"

28"No, oh no, that . . .," {the brassy blond} murmured quite breathlessly backwards over {the widely round eyed blond's} blue labeled jacket's left shoulder at [the imposter dude], and {the oval faced blond}added with {the brassy blond's} monotonically exact voice sounding totally inexact, ". . . this does get {this brassy assy blond} somewhat angry."

trialogic, quadralogic, and quinta logic pieces begin here

29"Never seen {the brassy blond} take that much physical contact from [a pre interviewee] before," [the go for assistant] said to [the lighting specialist], and further asked, "What gives?"

30"Don't know why {the brassy blond's} lettin' [the demonstrations dude] do a hands on on ({the brassy blond's} blue skirt covered buttbut {the brassy blond} must be after something big here. Must be tryin'a set up [the demonstrations dude] or somethin'," and then added extraneously, "Light's all set but not necessary for the camera. Ambient light's real bright from every angle in this lab. All white. All bright enough."

31"Hey, what gives?" [the camera man] asked [the lighting specialist], and added more inquisitively nudgingly, "[the demonstrations dude's] open palmed rubbing ({the brassy blond's} skirt covered assand {the oval faced blond's} just standing still for the massaging," and then more inquiringly asked, "Got any clue to what {the oval faced blond's} up to here?"

32"Nah," [the lighting specialist] told [the camera man], and added to [the go for assistant], "Better go tell {the brassy blond} the set up's in place for the interview to begin," and then [the lighting specialist] rather ruminatively added, "Though {the oval faced blond} may not care too much right now no mo' about this interview at all."

33"Yeah, {the oval faced blond's} sure standin' all wavering aroun' in front of [the demonstrations dude]," [the camera man] said, and then added quite wistfully, "Sure looks like {the oval faced blond} wants to bend down an' get on all fours on this stark lab's polished up floor for [the demonstrations dude]."

34"Should be filmin' this already," [the lighting specialist] said rather ruminatively to [the camera man].

35"Think so?" [the camera man] rather wistfully asked [the lighting specialist].

36"Sure," [the lighting specialist] ruminatively affirmed to [the camera man], and then asked rather wistfully, "When's the last time [the camera man] saw {the oval faced blond} get all assy readied up like that?"

37"Never before now," [the camera man] camera pointedly told [the lighting specialist], and [the camera man] added, "Gonna get beside {the widely round eyed blond} where {the brassy blond} stands now and do a pan around to get a good focus on {the widely round eyed blond's} really sensual looking face and another good focus on {the widely round eyed blond's} obviously sexually responsive blue skirted asscheeks."

38"Yes, yes," [the lighting specialist] said quite testily, and added, "Don't talk about what [the camera man] should already be doing."

39"Well, then bring the lighting stand along," [the camera man] told [the lighting specialist].

40"Not necessary," [the lighting specialist] told [the camera man], and added quite testily, "The lighting stand's not necessary for the camera. Ambient light's real bright from every angle in this lab. All white. All bright enough. So go get beside {the brassy blond}. Get profile shots. Get face shots. Get big behind shots. Get the shots looking down from above {the brassy blond} and get the shots looking up from below {the brassy blond}. Should be doing that already."

41"Walking over there right now," [the camera man] told [the lighting specialist].

42"Walking right along with [the camera man]," [the lighting specialist] told [the camera man].

43"Is the set up set up already," {the widely round eyed blond's} rather sensuously open mouthed lips asked up into [the camera man's] camera's cameral lenses ultra focused focal point, and {the oval faced blond's} thickly slender lipped lips glisteningly hung slightly open to further ask rather inanely, "Is all ready already now?"

44"Yes," [the lighting specialist] told {the widely round eyed blond}.

45"Is the set up really all set up already," {the widely round eyed blond's} sensuously open mouthed face murmurously asked again up into [the camera man's] camera's ultra focused focal point, and {the oval faced blond's} thickly slender lips glisteningly stayed open to further ask rather mournfully, "Must {the brassy blond} get down to brass tacks with [the demonstrations dude] already right now?"

46"Yes, again," [the lighting specialist] again told {the widely round eyed blond}, and added rather pointedly, from behind and to the left of {the oval faced blond}, "Unless, of course, {the oval faced blond} wants to just stand there getting ({the oval faced blond's} blue skirt covered assmoundshand massaged by [the demonstrations dude's] rather mobile hands's big hamhock palms."

47"Maybe for just a little while longer," {the brassy blond} murmured up into the camera's focal length's focal focus.

48"Looks like [the demonstrations dude] has {the brassy blond} really cooperating for this interview," [the lighting specialist], from behind and to the left of {the oval faced blond}, told [the imposter dude].

49"This may be an essential pre interview warm up," {the brassy blond} groaningly added, while still looking directly up into the camera's focal focus length."

50"Been watching closely at how [the demonstrations dude] has {the brassy blond} so assily cooperative," [the go for assistant], from behind and to the right of {the oval faced blond}, whispered across to [the lighting specialist], and [the go for assistant] further whisperingly told [the lighting specialist], "Seems to be all in the grip," and [the go for assistant] further whisperingly asked [the lighting specialist], "See how [the demonstrations dude] fully right hand grips ({the widely round eyed blond's} right asscheek's blue skirt covered shapeand then lift shakes and lift shakes ({the widely round eyed blond's} blue skirt covered assup and down and up and down?"

51"Yes, but there's got'a be more to this," [the lighting specialist] told [the go for assistant], and then [the lighting specialist] said to [the go for assistant], "Maybe {the brassy blond's} not yet ready to get down to brass tacks with [the demonstrations dude] right now".

52"This is just an essential pre interviewering warm up," {the brassy blond} moaningly said, while now looking directly down at [the camera man's] zippered trousers's zippered groin area," and {the oval faced blond} then asked, "Is everything really all ready standing ready for this interview to begin?"

53"Oh, yes," [the camera man] told {the widely round eyed blond}, and [the camera man], while moving in closer for a closer close up of {the oval faced blond's} thickly slender lipped mouth's openness, further told {the oval faced blond}, "Everything is all ready already standing ready for {the widely round eyed blond's} inquisitive interviewing technique to start working."

54"For future reference, just how did [the demonstrations dude] get {the oval faced blond} so cooperative," [the lighting specialist], from behind and to the left of {the oval faced blond}, asked [the imposter dude], and [the lighting specialist] then indicated to [the imposter dude], "For future reference, that'd be some real good knowledge for [the lighting specialist] to have in hand."

55"Nothing to the method," [the go for assistant], from behind and to the right of {the oval faced blond}, said to [the lighting specialist] and to [the imposter dude], and [the go for assistant], from behind and to the right of {the oval faced blond}, further inquisitively stated, "Right, [demonstrations dude]?

56"Right, then, go ahead and demonstrate," [the lighting specialist], from behind and to the left of {the oval faced blond}, rather angrily told [the go for assistant], and [the lighting specialist] further said to [the go for assistant], "Go ahead and show [the lighting specialist] just how [the demonstrations dude] gets {the brassy blond} so assily cooperating with [the demonstrations dude]."

57"What, now, right here?" [the go for assistant], from behind and to the right of {the oval faced blond}, asked across to [the lighting specialist] and said back to [the imposter dude], and [the go for assistant] added explanatorily, "Can't right now. Can't show [the lighting specialist] right now right here, because [the demonstrations dude's] doing the handling of ({the widely round eyed blond's} blue skirt covered assright now."

58"Will [the demonstrations dude] allow [the go for assistant] to take over the handling of ({the widely round eyed blond's} blue skirt covered assright now?" [the lighting specialist] asked [the imposter dude].

later

these are somewhat in chronological order

this is for {balc} section

{the brassy blond} always wears white body stocking mini girdles belly high to mid thigh level

[the camera man] said

" 'Cause got a walk through through dressing room set once of twice and saw. But never noticed before how really great shaped {the brassy blond's} asscheeks's ass shape is. Been noticing for several days now, though"

"That's 'cause the first brassy balls created {the brassy blond's} asscheek skin pores's new ability to exude aphrodisiacal effluents's influence"

this is for {balc} section

"So now what happens to what {the brassy blond} eats?"

"*the ingested food is not digested, instead the ingested food is mostly divested of all matter energy connections and the remaining matter energy is then rendered into micro scopic dust clouds, these micro clouds form in {the brassy blond's} stomach and then disperse directly from {the brassy blond's} stomach way up into the stratosphere, then hone in on a small American town and mix in with the rainfall, hardly noticeable even to scientifically exact instruments.

"And {the brassy blond} can eat anything at all?"

"Anything. meat. vegetables, bamboo, nails, horses, cows, entire herds, an entire town, dead bodies, doesn't matter what, is all matter energy concoctions"

this is for {balc} section

"What happened to the rest of {the oval faced blond's} intestines?"

"All of {the oval faced blond's} intestines were ruggedly rolled up upwardly into convoluted folds that convoluted tightly to form one very thick skinned entry sleeve."

"Just now that happened?"

"No no. When {the oval faced blond} got first brassy balled. Or more correctly when {the oval faced blond} then got first assfucked."

"And {the oval faced blond} enjoyed that too, huh?"

"No no. When {the oval faced blond} got first assfucked, that first assfucking was a very painful torture assfucking."

"Had to be raped, huh?"

"Yes, but {the oval faced blond} would have been begging for the raping because the brassy little balls would have made sure of that"

this is for {balc} section

"Sure would like to take a camera view all the way into {the oval faced blond's} ass tunnel"

"No problem. This'll hold {the oval faced blond's} ass tunnel wide open

"Hey, {the brassy blond's} entire ass tunnel's one long straight shoot in

"Hey, {the brassy blond's} entire ass tunnel's pulsing real fast and spasmodically

"Hey, {the brassy blond's} entire ass tunnel's secreting really thick white stuff spasmodically

"Hey, {the brassy blond's} ass tunnel's pulsing real fast and spasmodically

"Hey, {the brassy blond's} ass tunnel ends in a tight little ovaluar ring

"Hey, {the brassy blond's} ass tunnel's tight little ovaluar ring beats like a heart

this maybe for a cronos after the {balc} section

"So can leave {the brassy blond} like this and not use any of the other little balls options?

"Sure"

"Then all that's required is a single smart slap on {the oval faced blond's} butt to get {the oval faced blond} to want rape fucking assfuck"

12