Yacht Club Show-Offs At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "Yes, I can see your pussy," but with her back to the boys, they were unable to witness the beauty Holly possessed between her legs and it was driving them crazy.

Holly continued removing her jeans as if the boys weren't there. Along with the group of high school boys, I watched as Holly's panties slipped down to the middle of her thighs. However, she didn't bother adjusting her underpants. Holly merely bent over with her knees straight and pushed her jeans to the floor, displaying her bare ass to the boys in the process. Only after her jeans were completely removed did she address her underwear issue.

Holly ever so slowly inched her little black undies up her legs, and then she repositioned them over her beautiful butt. Next she turned on a bright light in the living room to examine the dress. With the room fully illuminated, the boys now had a perfect view of the show Holly was putting on as she stood before them in her sexy black underwear.

When Holly stepped into the dress and pulled it up, we both knew immediately that the dress was too short for her. Holly is a good four or five inches taller than me and her big melons are larger than my breasts so we were both aware that finding a dress of mine that Holly could fit into was going to be a challenge.

After Holly tied the straps of the halter dress around her neck, I looked down and said, "Well, you can't wear this dress. Everyone will be able to see your underwear."

Holly glanced down and said, "I suppose you're right...my underwear is showing."

Then Holly said, "Wait a minute. My underwear won't show if I take them off."

I started to say, "Your underwear won't show, but your pussy will," however I was interrupted when one of the boys started whining, "Take them off! Please take your panties off."

Trying not to laugh, Holly said, "Well, it won't hurt to take my panties off and see how it looks."

Holly moved to the center of the room, lifted the hem of the short dress and hooked her fingertips inside the waistband of her silky black panties. Then she began slowly pulling them down her smooth slender legs. With her panties at her knees, she decided to sit on the edge of a chair before sliding them the rest of the way off.

Her bare ass resting on the chair as Holly lifted one foot out of her panties, and then she raised the other leg up to remove the little undies with her hand. Holly's leg was up in the air and her black panties were dangling from her ankle as the hem of the short dress slid all the way up to her waist.

That prompted one of the excited boys to call out, "Oh wow...look at that! I can see her pussy, and she shaves!"

Another boy added, "Yeah, I can see her pussy lips and everything!"

Holly was in no hurry to take her panties off and it seemed like her leg was up in the air forever, but she finally removed her little undies and dropped them on the floor. Then she stood up to model the dress. I had my back to the boys so when Holly modeled the dress for me, she also modeled it dress for the boys.

She asked, "How do I look," and I replied, "Almost all of your pussy is showing!"

Holly turned around and asked, "How about from behind?"

I said, "Half of your ass is hanging out, too."

Then Holly spread her legs, bent over and grabbed her ankles. This position put her entire ass on display. With her knees straight and her legs apart, I could also see her pussy lips from behind. Since we were only a few feet away from the windows, the boys were getting a good look at Holly's butt crack and shaved pussy from behind, too.

Holly asked, "How do I look now?"

I laughed and answered, "Great! You're ready for the party."

Holly stood up and said, "Actually, this dress is a kind of snug at the chest. Maybe it's because I have a bra on under it."

I said, "I don't think taking that little bra off will make a difference," but Holly said, "Let's find out anyway," and then she reached up to untie the straps around her neck.

Those straps were the only things holding the dress up so she tried to hold onto them while she fumbled with the clasp on her bra. Unfortunately, she accidentally let go of the straps and the dress plunged to the floor. Now Holly stood naked from the waist down in front of the boys.

As if it was no big deal, Holly giggled and said, "Oops, my dress fell off," but she ignored the dress and simply continued unhooking her bra.

With her back to the boys and her bare butt on display, Holly slipped the bra-straps down her arms and dropped the bra on the floor. Then Holly pulled the dress up and retied the straps.

I asked, "How does it feel?"

Holly replied, "Still snug...let me try on another dress," and then she untied the straps around her neck and stepped out of the dress.

Holly handed me the dress and I asked, "Do you want something to cover up with?"

Holly said, "No, I'll just sit here and wait."

I chuckled and said, "Really? Naked?"

She answered, "Yes, naked. Who cares...it's just you and me," and then she winked at me so I went back to my bedroom as Holly waited in the living room totally nude while a group of high school boys studied her bare body from outside my living room windows.

I quickly exchanged the halter dress for the longest dress I owned. It was a stunning backless dress that wrapped around the front and tied over the right hip. The elegant burgundy dress had a strap over each shoulder, a plunging neckline and a separation all the way up the right side to where the dress was tied at the hip. It was a dangerous dress for the Yacht Club because one pull of the string and the dress would fall open in front, but I figured the way my adventurous friend was acting tonight, it probably wouldn't matter to her.

I headed for the living room, but I paused when I saw my naked friend sitting in a chair. I was somewhat surprised to find her sitting with her legs crossed and her arms folded over her chest. I assumed she would have taken the opportunity to tease the boys. Then, just as I was about to enter the room, my brazen friend didn't disappoint me.

Holly stood up and said, "What's taking her so long," as if she was talking to herself.

She slowly paced back and forth across the room like she was bored and the eyes of the boys were glued to her nude figure with every step she took.

Then Holly said, "Hmm, it looks like Amy got a new magazine."

There was a new fashion magazine on a table right next to the open windows and I thought to myself, "No Holly, you're not going to walk up right in front of the open windows are you? You're stark naked! The boys will see you," but that's precisely what she did.

Holly walked over to the table, picked up the magazine and began paging through it. She practically pressed her naked body up against the windows while holding the magazine in front of her face. With her face hidden by the magazine, it created the illusion that she couldn't see the boys. However, the boys could definitely see her!

Holly's firm breasts, round rosy nipples and bare beaver were now just inches away from the boys' hiding place. Adding to the boys' excitement was the fact that they were eye-level to Holly's shaved pussy. Holly stood in front of the window for a long time allowing the boys to carefully study her tender pink pussy lips.

I never underestimate how bold Holly can be and tonight was no different. As Holly continued reading the magazine, she went as far as turning around and leaning against the windowsill with her bare butt crack actually pressing against the window screen. After allowing the boys to gaze at Holly's cute butt for a while, I began to fear that Holly was going to push her ass right through the screen so I went into the living room and presented Holly with the dress.

Holly met me in the middle of the room and then she slipped her arms into the dress. Next she wrapped the material in front of her and tied the dress together over her right hip. After securing the dress, Holly walked back and forth across the room to model it for me.

Holly asked me what I thought about the dress and I replied, "You're showing more cleavage than I do when I wear it and the dress is shorter on you than it is on me, but overall it looks great."

With my back to the boys, Holly bent over in front of me and asked, "Are you sure it's not too short?"

I replied, "Your butt cheeks are about an inch away from hanging out, but I think you'll be safe."

She continued, "Even if I do this," and then Holly lifted the hem of the dress up, once again revealing her smooth round ass to the boys.

I didn't respond to her silliness. I merely patted Holly on her bare butt and pulled the dress down. Holly asked if she was covered in front as she stuck her leg out. It caused the dress to separate all the way up to her right hip, although her pussy remained covered the whole time.

I replied, "You'll be fine Holly, but I want to warn you that the dress comes untied very easily," and then I pulled on the string holding the dress together.

The dress fell open in front, completely exposing her full firm breasts, soft pink nipples and smooth shaven beaver to the boys.

Holly made no effort to cover up so I said, "Do you need help putting your dress back together?"

She giggled and answered, "No, I'll do it...eventually!"

I simply shook my head and went into the bedroom so that I could get dressed. Holly remained in the living room and picked up her clothes from the floor. As Holly folded her T-shirt, jeans and underwear, she left the dress hanging wide open, giving the boys one last look at her nearly naked body.

When Holly came into the bedroom, she called out, "Hey, what are you doing? You've got underwear on!"

I replied, "So?"

Holly said, "So...I can't wear my black panties under this dress because they'll show through, so you shouldn't get to wear any undies, either."

I stated, "First, these are very skimpy panties. My butt crack and ass cheeks are hanging out in back, and you can see my pussy hair right through the sheer white material in front. Also, I'll be wearing a see-through white sundress so I have to wear something under it."

Holly said, "Then at least tell me you're going to go braless."

I replied, "But my nipples will show through the white dress."

Then Holly gave me a stern demanding look, so I conceded, "Okay, no bra."

I slipped on the light summer dress and looked at myself in the mirror. It was a sleeveless dress with a plunging neckline and buttons all the way down the front. Overall the dress offered sufficient coverage, although it was rather short. Then I noticed that my panties were a lighter shade of white than my dress. The contrast of my light underwear against my tan skin made my panties even more visible under the see-through dress.

When I saw how my panties and nipples showed through the thin fabric of the dress, I announced, "There's no way I can go out in public looking like this," but Holly responded, "Oh yes you can," and then she rushed me out the door before I could put up a fight.

As we went out the front door of my apartment, we could hear the boys scrambling to get out of the shrubbery. Then we got into Holly's car and started driving down the street. When we got to the end of the street, we saw the boys gathered at the street corner so Holly pulled up next to them.

I asked, "Holly, what are you doing?"

She replied, "Just having a little fun with the boys," and then she pulled her dress apart in front so that her smooth snatch was right out in the open.

Holly motioned for the boys to come closer. Most of them didn't budge, but a couple of them actually walked right up to the car window. I almost started laughing when I saw the shocked look on their faces as they spotted Holly's bare beaver.

While treating the boys to a clear view of her pretty pink pussy lips, Holly sternly said, "My friend and I saw some boys trying to look inside our windows while we were changing clothes tonight. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

One boy stammered, "No...no," and the other boy said, "It wasn't us."

Holly stated, "Well, if you find out who it is, tell them that next time there will be serious consequences," but the boys were barely listening because they were too busy focusing on Holly's clean shaven pussy.

After giving the boys a nice long look, Holly finally pulled away and said, "Now its time to head for the Yacht Club so we tease some real men!"

12