Yard Work

Story Info
A college girl's summer job.
2.5k words
4.43
161.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,575 Followers

What's a poor girl to do? I don't know if that's the exact old saying, but it's been around awhile I think, and I can relate. My name's Jessica and I'll be going into my junior year of college in the fall. The money I'm racking up in student loans is frightening, and I'm afraid I'll be a 'poor girl' for a long, long time.

My friends from school are all working internships this summer, but they're mostly unpaid or low pay jobs, and I wouldn't be able to eat next semester if I did that, so I'm home living with my mom, and doing yard work around the neighborhood.

I know what you're saying—how the heck is she making much money doing that? Well, it's actually a pretty lucrative business when you throw in a few extras. Oh, and it doesn't hurt if you look like a cheerleader, which I was in high school. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tits a men's magazine would probably call 'perky', and an ass my boyfriends seem to love sticking their faces in. I can thank my mom for all that. Well, not the boy's faces in my ass, she's got nothing to do with that, and she definitely wouldn't approve.

So just what are those extras, you're probably asking? I could make you a laundry list of it all, but it'll be more fun if I just tell you about the last few days...

———————

"Hi Mr. Franks! How's things goin' today?" I said with a big smile. Keeping things cheerful and smiley is good for business.

"Hi Jess," Mr. Franks said. "Boy I sure do look forward to the day you stop by."

"So what am I doin' today? That old hedge looks like it could use a trim," I said.

"Sure, that'd be fine," he said. "You can put the clippings in that blue bucket there."

"Okay Mr. Franks," I said.

I dug around in the trunk of my trusty, rusty old Subaru, found the hedge clippers and got started. I always make sure and put on a good sexy show, not too over the top, but enough to entertain my customers—who are all men—and maybe snag a new customer who happens to be watching out his window. So, tight shorts, or maybe tight jeans with lots of softly frayed rips in 'em, and t-shirts with no bra are the order of the day.

I work the ritzy neighborhoods, and like I said, my customers are all men—single, divorced or widowed. The widowers are my favorites—they're extra grateful to have a good looking young girl around, and they've usually got tons of money and not much time left to spend it.

Mr. Franks is a good example of that. Sixty-five years old maybe, his wife died of cancer and they didn't have any kids. He's got nice friends, but a pretty simple life without much excitement. I'm pretty sure there're no lady friends, at least not in a sexual way.

I finished up the hedge and cleaned it all up real good and knocked on his door.

"You look like a million bucks today Jess," he said as he let me into his kitchen. He always says that. He's a sweet guy.

"So what am I doin' today?" I asked, just like I did outside. Another big smile always let's 'em know I'm happy about what's to come.

"Well," he said sorta quietly. "I was thinking maybe this..."

He flipped up the screen of his laptop on the kitchen table and he clicked on a video of a cute blonde that looked a lot like me takin' it in the prone position, sorta like flat doggie, if you know what I mean.

"Mr. Franks!" I said, sounding real enthused. "That looks awesome!"

Mr. Franks is a funny one. He's kinda shy and never really tells me what he wants, he always has a picture or a video to show me, and he always blushes.

"I don't know if my heart can take it," he said with a little smile. He always says that too.

"You got a nice long one Mr. Franks, so it oughta feel real good that way. Upstairs?" I said.

I always go up first when there's stairs. The ass my mom gave me is real good for tips.

I stripped off my clothes and helped Mr. Franks with his. He's always a little slow, but I think he just likes havin' me help him.

"Did ya take your pill so we can have some real fun?" I asked playfully.

"I'm way ahead of you Jess," he said, and he had a nice erection when I pulled down his underwear.

"Boy, you got a nice one Mr. Franks," I said. "You're like the Eveready bunny."

I gave it a few good sucks to slippery it up, and then I got on my hands and knees on his bed, with my knees spread a good bit.

"Lets start like this and then I'll drop down. Don't cum to fast though, I want you to get a good long time with me down where ya want me."

"Oh you are a sight for sore eyes," he said as he admired my wide open ass. He gave my ass cheek a little kiss before kneeling behind me and pushin' in his nice cock.

"Mr. Franks, you feel so fuckin' good, I should come here every day," I said.

"Once a week's about all an old man like me can handle Jess," he said, his voice startin' to get overtaken with sex.

"Oh you fuck nice!" I said. "I'm goin' down so you get what you want. Move with me."

I let my knees slip back and out a bit, and I was flat on my belly with my back arched tight and my ass up. It felt sexy as hell, and I'll be damned if old Mr. Franks didn't make me cum like a motherfucker that way. I made him cum like one too.

"Fuck Mr. Franks!" I said. "I'm glad you found that video. That was awesome!"

He could tell by my face that I wasn't lying, and he paid me extra good that day—five-hundred dollars for two hours of yard work. You can't beat that with a stick.

So, I guess I jumped right into tellin' you the good stuff. Those 'extras' are tons of fun, for my customers and for me. My sex life's about as good as a girl can get. Two or three hot boyfriends at college, none of 'em too steady or clingy, and a wide variety of sex almost daily when I'm home in the summer, all of it with nice, experienced men who I feel comfortable with and like. I only break into that 'extra' category when it's a man I find attractive and I think he'll be cool about it. Otherwise I just do the yard work. So far it's worked out great. Mr. Willis is another good example...

"Great to see you Jess, I've been counting the days till you came back," he said. They all say something along those lines.

He had me plant some annual flowers in some big pots on his back deck. He sat out there with me with a cup of coffee while I worked, so I made sure I was real sexy, the way I bent over and everything. None of the neighbors could see us where we were, so I kicked things up a notch about halfway though...

"Sure is warm today Mr. Willis. You don't mind, do ya?" I said, and I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and tossed it aside, lettin' my bare titties out into the sunlight.

"No Jess, I don't mind," he said, starin' at me with a sweet smile.

I got pretty sweaty and I got dirt on my tits like a real garden girl. By the time I finished I was a dirty mess.

"Mr. Willis, you think we could take a shower?" I said. "Maybe you can clean me up."

We went up to his shower and soaped each other up. Mr. Willis is a real nice lookin' man, a retired gym teacher, but not one of those stern lookin' ones. He's got a nice soft face and a well-kept body. Not a big cock, but that's okay. It still works plenty good.

One part of our shower together was pretty cool—I was standing behind him soapin' up his back and his nice ass, and I ran my slippery hand underneath him and soaped up his balls from behind. Then I reached through further and gave him a slippery handjob, my soapy arm slidin' real nice through his ass crack. I was really hot, and he liked it even more than I did. He told me to stop before it was too late, and I put my hands against the wall and arched my back so he could get in me. His slippery hands on my tits felt awesome as he fucked me. It was one of the best showers I've had in a long time.

One of my customers is a little different. He doesn't like the whole Mister thing, so I just call him Jack. He's in his fifties and divorced. The thing that's different is he's got a girlfriend. I didn't know he did when our relationship broke into the 'extras' area, and the second time I showed up after that she was there, hoping to join in. Well that was all new to me, being with a woman and all. I'd had a couple opportunities at some parties back in my cheerleading days, but I'd always chickened out. Something about Jack's girlfriend Molly though, it just drew me in. She's real seductive. And after it started happening I realized she had a lot to teach me. I've really learned a lot about my body being with her, and Jack's a super hot lover even though he doesn't look like one. Molly really taught me how to have an orgasm. I mean I was getting there sometimes, the way most girls do, but after spending time with her I learned how to get there way more often, and way bigger. The funny thing is it's been good for my bank account—my older guys just love it when they can make me cum real hard. It's good for their egos I think, and they can tell its real and I'm not just faking it or something. So Jack and Molly have been good for me, and I always feel guilty walking outta their place with a wad of cash in my pocket—I feel like I should be paying them. The day after I worked for Mr. Willis I was over at their place...

We were pruning a flowering cherry tree in the backyard. All three of us worked on it, which was fun, but there's always this real cool sense of anticipation when I'm there, because I know a huge orgasm's just around the corner. It seems funny to say that, because I have so many of 'em these days, but the ones Jack and Molly give me are special, there's just no two ways about it.

Sure enough, an hour later we were all naked and fooling around like we do, and they were both playing me like I was a musical instrument and they were like the maestro's or something. I swear to God they get as big a rush outta making me explode as they do outta cumming themselves. I hit the freakin' ceiling that time and I still feel tingly as I'm writing this almost a day later. Mind altering drugs? No thanks, I'd rather have one of Jack and Molly's orgasms. I literally can't walk a straight line for like two hours after one of 'em.

I had one more job to do after theirs yesterday, but thank God it wasn't a customer that wanted to fuck me. It was sweet old Mr. Marcuson. He's probably my oldest customer age wise, and things developed slowly with him. I could tell he enjoyed watching me work, and one day when we were in his garage, which is real private from the street and the neighbors, I 'accidentally' spilled some weed killer on my t-shirt. Of course I took it off real quick, and of course I was naked underneath. I acted real natural, and asked him if we could go inside so I could rinse it out. He was trying to act natural, but I could tell he was real excited by it all. I could see it in his pants, if you know what I mean. I was glad to see it—you never know with a guy his age if he's gonna have a reaction, if you get my drift. Anyway, we went inside and I scrubbed my shirt out in the sink, wigglin' my butt real good as he sat in a chair trying to hide his problem. I asked him if he had a clothes dryer and he pointed around the corner, but I asked him to show me. He got up, trying to hide the lump in his pants, and we walked into the other room. I threw my shirt in the dryer and sorta cornered him.

"You want me to take care of this Mr. Marcuson?" I asked as I brushed his lump real softly. My nipples were super hard and almost right up against him.

"I don't wanna put you to any trouble Jess," he said real sweet.

"It's no trouble Mr. Marcuson," I said as I crouched with my knees spread and unfastened his pants.

I'm always surprised how nice some of the old men's cocks are. Mr. Marcuson's is real nice indeed. It's uncircumcised, so real primitive and wild looking, and nice and long. Gotta be seven inches at least, maybe more. I took him in my mouth and gave him a first class blowjob. I'd been doing a lot of 'em earlier in the summer, so at that point I was pretty darn good at it if I do say so myself. Mr. Marcuson seemed to think so too.

Anyway, we haven't worked up to the fucking point yet, still just real nice blowjobs. It's funny though, after that awesome fuck session with Jack and Molly I was glad I only had a blowjob in the afternoon, but when Mr. Marcuson and I got down to it I had a powerful urge to have his long cock inside me. I thought about just doin' it, but I didn't wanna rape the sweet old guy, or give him a heart attack or something. We'll work up to it by the end of the summer I bet.

So that's a little overview of my current employment. This week I made close to three thousand dollars. I'm keeping most of it in a separate bank account, until I'm on my own away from my mother. When that happens I'll wipe out a huge chunk of my student loan, and I'll be on my way.

riverboy
riverboy
4,575 Followers