Yardwork Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I guess we will have to do something about that won't we. Go get me the most revealing thing she has up there. Bring down a push up bra to so we can showcase these beautiful tits. OK we have to get some things for you to entertain in slut. When Beth comes back change into whatever she brings and wait here for me on your knees because bitches don't stand without permission. You got that?"

Cynthia answered quietly with a yes sir.

"Good girl" He said patting her on the head like a dog.

She couldn't believe how quickly things had gotten out of control. She was now expected to be a good dog until this bastard decided she earned the right to walk upright.

She toyed with the Idea of taking off the collar and telling this asshole to get the fuck out of her house. What would her husband say when he found out about this. She had already sucked one guy off and jerked 2 others, and she was wearing the evidence. Plus Beth had all the action on film somewhere. If she decided to stop everything now where would that leave her?

She hated to lose control of her actions but it was turning her on to be treated with such disrespect. Could she really like this treatment? Was she really the slut Frank keeps telling her she is?

Beth returned carrying a tank top a pair of cotton short shorts and a bra. The bra was black and lacy. She knew she would be on display wearing these.

Beth handed them to her. "Put these on you little bitch. I am going to get a turn with you eventually and then you'll know how much of a slut you can be."

Cynthia looked at the girl who had an evil grin on her face and knew she wasn't kidding. She grabbed the clothes from her and let the torn dress she was wearing fall to the ground. She slipped the bra on and a put the tank top on over it. She stepped into the shorts and dropped back to her knees.

Frank came in and looked at her. "Not too bad, nicely done Beth."

"Thank you daddy" she replied.

"I'm not sure about the bra though she may look better without it." "Let me get a second opinion." He said going to call the boys in.

Cynthia was panicked about this idea. She knew without a bra her tits would just swing and sway with every move she made.

Frank came in with the boys. "Well boys what do you think of the little fuck toy do you think it would be better without the bra?"

"I'm not sure." said Barry "Let's see" He walked up to her and grabbed her fleshy tits and gave them a squeeze.

"I think we need to see the top without the bra to be sure" Eric chimed in.

"Of course you do"", Frank said, "What was I thinking? You heard him slut let's see you without the bra."

Cynthia was stunned was she really expected to strip for these boys? Her question was answered by a zap from her training collar. She got back up on her knees and pulled her top down and unfastened her bra, replacing the tank.

"Yes sir, sorry for the delay sir, please forgive me". She heard herself saying almost reflexively?

"Definitely without" Terry said staring lustfully at her big tits as they were encased in the thin cotton fabric. "I agree" said Frank. "You're wearing panties, I think you should take them off as well, I can see the outline of them."

She pulled her shorts and panties off together and replaced the shorts leaving the panties in a ball on the floor. The panty line was gone but now you could see the outline of her vulva.

"That is better" Frank said "OK boys get back to work." As the three of them left she could hear them laughing and talking about what a slut she was and how they were all gonna enjoy riding her hard. Something about her being a doorknob and everyone will get a turn at turned her on.

"Now then" Frank said, "we have to get you some things to parade around in." Grab your purse and let's go. Beth you stay here and hold down the fort."

"OK daddy" she obediently answered.

He attached a small lead to Cynthia's collar and walked her towards the door.

When they got in the car, he turned to her. "I know this is a small town and you have a reputation to protect so I am going to be nice to you. We are going to drive out of town to do some shopping. You are going to try on anything I say and pay for everything. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir. Thank you sir, for not making me shop where I might be recognized," she said shaking a little from the embarrassment of being out dressed like she is, and from having to wear a leash.

As he drove along, Frank would reach over and tweak her nipples every now and then. They passed a group of motorcycles and Frank told her to show them her tits. She hesitated and he grabbed her shirt and pulled it down exposing her breasts through the head hole. "Now you can just leave them like that till we get there."

The cyclists hooted and hollered as they passed yelling obscenities at her. She wanted to disappear from shame.

"Well it's too bad we don't have time. You could entertain those fellas. I bet they would show you a real good time."

Cynthia heard Frank saying as she tried to block out the sights and sounds around her. "I bet I could get a fair price for you from them." Frank continued.

This snapped Cynthia out of her haze as she realized he might actually try something like that, selling her dressed as she is so many miles from home. She started to plead and cry.

"Please sir don't, I will be good. Don't sell me to strangers. I have a family and a home."

"Shut up you stupid bitch I'm not going to sell you to anyone." Frank reassured her. "I have a few things planned for you and we only have a weekend to try them out."

Cynthia felt better knowing she would get back home safe, but didn't register the fact that for the first time Frank had talked about the whole weekend, not just the night.

Frank pulled into a strip mall in an area unfamiliar to Cynthia.

12