Yatra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Breakfast was served outside to give the ashram time to air out the black cloud of smoke.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think everybody was a little off kilter after the morning craziness. I mean some people really went with the mythical side. Other people were more apprehensive. Overall, people seemed to agree that by coming out into ashram country, they set themselves up for a special experience. And, they simply had to roll with the punches. What happens in Uttarkashi, very probably stays in Uttarkashi.

Baba had us gather in a big circle after breakfast. He was going to give us a lecture. The smell of incense was still in the air. The structure itself was probably so heavily inundated that the smell would linger for a year. Though, Baba was all smiles and excited about his lecture. Everyone else looked happy from the breakfast in the belly. People were leaning on each other. The touchy feely people gently massaged the arms or neck of fellow students. It's a nice treat.

"The swadhisthana is the sex chakra. I know a lot of polite drawings in Los Angeles place it a little higher or lower. The true teaching is that the swadhisthana is your sex organs. It is your penis and your vagina. I am blunt with you. Because the chakra requires being blunt. In Los Angeles, we can't teach this. Here is Uttarkashi, we can give you the untarnished teaching."

"The swadhisthana represents desire. I know that's very taboo to talk about. We break that taboo today. I'll tell you a little story about Yogananda. He was the first yogi in the West. He lived in a time, where real saints and mystiques lived in remote caves. We have lost so much of the knowledge of these special beings."

"Yogananda was a very religious Hindu man. As such, they belief getting rid of desire is the pass to bliss. Now, they were smart. They realized that when you suppress desire, it only gets stronger. So, they set desires free. Every person has a specific number of desires. Once he freed himself of them, he achieves nirvana."

"This one night, he was with his guru and a group of disciples. They were far up in the Himalayas, so that they could do their ascetic practice. Around dinner time, their guru addressed them, 'Mohit has left but one desire before he is desireless. I will grant him release of the last desire tonight. Mohit dreams about having an elaborate feat in a golden palace. So, everyone close your eyes.'"

"Everyone closed their eyes. When the guru told them to open the eyes again, they were inside of a palace entirely made from gold. The walls were pure gold. The floor was pure gold. The chairs were pure gold. The pillows were pure gold. There was a golden table with a huge feast. There were out of season mangoes, lamb racks, anything you could name was on that enormous table."

"What Yogananda could not write in his published book were the temple courtesans. That would have been to no-no for the Western audience. They had temple courtesans. Those were gorgeous, full breasted, naked women with deep black mascara eyes."

"That band of Hindu spirituals feasted and fucked so hard. Imagine the most intense Internet porn. They were fucking. They didn't know which of those hot beauties to fuck. So, they just put their dicks from one to the next. They were hungry. They'd eat with their mouth. The women were so horny that they'd lick their cocks, while the men were eating. I mean, the men would come. And, right away the next courtesan would deeply kiss them to get them hard again. These Hindu disciples were pigs. They ate so much that they puked."

"And, then the next morning, they woke up. They were lying on the hard barren Himalaya mountain ground. Their teacher had vanished. The special disciple had the look of Nirvana on his face. And, they went back to a life of not eating/drinking for days to mediate without break."

"If you want your yoga practice to be complete, you have to embrace that wild sexual side. You have to open up your sex chakra. I know this will be uncomfortable for a lot of you. That's why we are here as a supportive circle to help you with the difficult voyage of letting go of your Western prudishness to open up your Swadhisthana."

"I'd like everyone to hold their genitals in one hand. I know. I know. If you are a man, hold your penis. If you are a woman, hold your vagina."

I felt reluctant. The teacher held his crotch. I held my crotch as well. It felt strange to hold my penis with all the sexy yoga women around. I mean in my dreams, I'd want to screw all of them. However, in reality I keep that part in check. Hey, I don't want to be the creep. It was strange feeling the body of my penis through the fabric of the pants. I could feel the head and the shaft.

"Very good. That is the first step of getting in touch with your Swadhisthana. Feel it. Feel that energy. Feel that awkwardness that you may feel about it. If you can't connect to your Swadhisthana, you can't connect to other people. Every chakra has its function. The throat chakra is how we teach others. The Swadhisthana is how we connect to other people. I don't mean that you have to have sex with everyone. However, the kind of energy that you hold in your genitals is the kind of energy that lets you connect to other people. You cut that off, you cut people off."

"Now, reach into your pants. Don't be shy, reach into your panties as well. Hold your sex organ there."

The teacher paused to give us time to muster the courage. He gave us time to feel. I could feel the naked penis in my hand. The skin was a little sticky. I could feel the curly groin hair that tried sticking to the head of my penis. My slack penis hardened a bit. The thought of the women touching their vaginas, getting their vagina secretion on their hands was titillating. People would have to touch things eventually later in the class. I imagined the essence of their sex transferred by their hands all over the room.

"Okay, I have asked my friend Mick Jagger to lead the next part. I'll ask everyone individually to come to the center of the circle and strip. Don't just take off your clothes. Peel them off very sexually. This is not just about getting naked. This is about awakening the erotic energy in you."

The Rolling Stones started playing 'Miss You.' Coco jumped up without hesitation. She punched her fists in the air like a cheerleader. She lead her hips roll around to the 'hoohoo' of the music. Her hands glided up her belly to pull the t-shirt up and over her head. With her perfectly round boobs in green lace bra, she bounced her hips left and right wild. Then, she ran like mad in place to strip the sweat pants off her leg. Now only in her underwear, she leaned forward to stick out her butt. She put her index finger sexy on her mouth and made an 'oh-oh' facial expression.

Her body was so lean and had delicious curves at her butt and boobs as well. She pushed her boobs together before pulling off the bra. They were gorgeous. The nipples were perfectly shaped. She marched like a soldier from one side of the circle around her to the other. Her boobs unsuspended bubbled wildly. She pulled her panties down her straight legs. She pulled them apart and shot them at Steven, who happily caught them. She sat down on her yoga mat, split naked.

"That was awesome, Coco. This is not just for the dancer. I want the audience to really get into their sexual chakra as well. I want to hear some hooting and cat calls."

My penis was very flaccid. I knew that stripping naked was unavoidable for me. I did not want to be caught with an erection. The fear kept it in check. Yet, my mind was racing to soak up every picture of this amazing real life video.

Steven jumped up. He slowly sauntered to the center of the circle. He pulled up his shirt slow as molasses on a humid jungle day. His abs were ripped into bubbles. His pecs bulged out. He showed off by moving his hand through his hair, so that the girls could really see his biceps and triceps. They were cajoling loudly.

He put his legs together. He made short little bounces. With each bounce, he pulled his sweat pants a little lower. He was wearing a G-string that packed his cock and balls into a small pouch. A girl screamed, 'hot sexy daddy.' He hid his genitals with one hand. He pulled down the G-string with the other. He walked up to the girl that had called out to him. In a sudden move, he flipped his hand open. The sight his shaved balls and penis popped into the girls face. She had a visceral scream of joy, as when jumping on a water slide. He sat down in the circle.

By now, everyone was smiles and excited. They loved cat calling and going with the whole thing. Hard-ons started popping up. Everyone accepted it. A girl teased another girl about having hard nipples. It was all fair and games now. The ice had been broken.

Sam did a cat like strip dance. She crawled around on the floor like a tiger. She lay on her back to trample her legs in the air in such a way as to push off her sweat pants. You really had to respect her body. She wasn't feminine like other girls. She was 6'2". So her body was big. There was a lot of woman to her. She had long legs. She had this vulnerability on her face about getting naked. You could really tell that she only got naked for her past boy friends at dark. She was timid about her moves. Her face kept checking people. And, then smiles broke over her face about the feat of being so confident that she could strip naked in front of other people.

She rolled sideway on the floor and undid her bra, while she did it. It was a trip for the mind to keep watching her body roll. Her back would hide. Her belly would show. And, I was burning with anticipation to see her boobs. They were big. However, when she lay on her back, they distributed over her wide chest. She really had a lot of muscular definition. She pulled her panties off lying on the back. She looked so exposed, waiting for everyone to take a look.

When I took the turn, I had a hard-on. There were too many glimpses of asses, boobs, smirks, tender blushes, bold sexual moves. Everyone could see my hard-on through the sweat pants. The girls didn't care. They kept screaming, "I want your clothes. No me!" I just walked to the edge of the circle, lifted one foot. And, the wild yoga girls pulled the pants of my body. My underpants went kind of with the strong pull.

I bounced around naked beneath with my erection bouncing even harder. I tried to get as many glimpses as I could get of the girls that were already naked. Their arms were waving at me. They had no inhibition left. What really got me were the screams and calls. They directly went to my brain. I was kind of sad, when the song was over and I had to sit down as a newly naked member of the circle. Sam smiled at me. She held my panties to her face to show me that she had gotten the trophy.

Baba was naked. He had a raging erection. "Very good! I can feel the sexual energy in the room. Now that we have awakened the sexual energy, we have to raise it. There are a 108 paths to experience god, the universe, or whatever you call it. Sexual energy can give you that experience. However, the energy needs to be raised and transformed. You have to hold it. You can't just squirt it out with quick in-and-out."

"Now everyone get a partner. We need to pair female with male energy. It is important this time."

Sam naturally turned around to me. I got a full eye full of her naked body. My gaze followed her arms and belly. I saw her checking out my body and pausing on my erection. Being visually devoured felt so good.

"Now, stay sitting and scoot forward. You want to insert the penis into the vagina. Yes, they don't do that in Los Angeles yoga classes. This is Uttarkashi. Then, do not move at all. I know some of you guys struggle with premature ejaculation. I know all of you are horny. However, we are not having sex. We are energetically connecting our sex chakra. It's like connecting the plus and minus pole of the battery. You need to connect them to get juice."

"Please, no condoms. The rubber isolates the energy current. It doesn't work with it."

I started sweating. I mean, I'd ruin everything with Sam, if I'd come onto her like this. I was silent.

"Harold, if you are clean, I am clean. I had a gyno visit before the trip. She is my primary doctor. She checked me out."

"I am clean as well."

I could not believe how lucky I'd get after! Sam scooted her butt forward. She leaned back on her wrist. She lifted her pelvis over my penis and slipped down on it. Boy was she wet. She had been really turned on by the stripping. There was no pulling at all. It was one slippery ride down.

She leaned forward to hug me. She sat on my lap, on my penis. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me. I could feel her big boobs against my chest. My heart was pounding like mad. I pulled her clothes. I was so excited. I need to hold onto her. The smooth, wet, gentle, hot, sexy feeling on my penis was so intense. I knew that she felt my heart beating like crazy. Our chests were pressed against each other. Oh, and I was also aware of my sweaty naked ass on the yoga mat. I closed my eyes and forgot about everyone.

"You are a great class. We are going to do a very powerful energetic connection. I want you to connect your tongues. Don't move them around. This is not tongue kissing. This is connecting the battery cables. It is very important that your tongues touch."

"Guys, I want you to deeply inhale through the nose. Energetically suck the energy out of your female partner. Don't suck air, do it energetically. Guide the energy up to your third eye point. Then, guide it down your spine."

"Once the energy reaches the bottom of the spine exhale through the nose. Shoot the energy out of your penis and into the vagina. Push the air up her spine. There may be blockages. Use all your energetic strength to guide the energy up her spine to her tongue. Keep circling the air through both bodies with one cycle of breath."

"Women, I want you to inhale through the nose. Pull all the energy out of his penis. Make your pussies suck the energy out of him. Pull the energy up your spine. On the exhale, let the energy pour into his mouth and fall down his spine like a waterfall."

"Keep going. After an hour, you will be enveloped in a giant bubble of energy."

The teacher took the accordion and started playing to guide us with the music. The room felt heavy with long breathing. Everyone could sense the sex in the room. Penises and vaginas had scented the room. Some of the women let out soft moans every now and then.

Not moving at all and staying in the position for a long time, I could really seize up what it felt like to hold the naked Sam in my arms. I felt her warm breasts against my chest. I got a sense of her tall body. Yet her body was more slender than mine. I felt every detail of her wet vagina around mine. Occasionally, she pulsed her vagina muscles around my penis in reflex. Her tongue deeply in my mouth was such a large, thick muscle. It deeply aroused me.

I could feel my own sexuality. I felt my horniness. I felt my hard cock. I felt how I was naked with a group of people. My mind visualized the inside of my spine. I visualized her how spine would look like, when my energy travelled up in it. Hers was more tender, a little more cheery. They were both meaty big bones that we had in our spines, because she was so tall.

I had drifted into a little slumber. The sensual stimulation, yet no friction had let me drift into a slumber. I was focused on the breathing. So, I hadn't passed out completely. When I came, too, my head was very sleepy and dazed. I could tell from the light in the room that the sun had moved position.

Then, I realized the most marvelous thing. I could no longer tell the boundary of my body. People sometimes have outer body experience. This was like a double body experience. I could feel the skin on Sam's body as if it were mine. I could feel the air against my back. I could feel the air against her back. I could feel my penis. At the same time, I could feel Sam's vagina, as if it were my vagina. My penis had softened a bit.

With each breath cycle, I could feel the energy move in a circle. I no longer had to visualize what her spine felt like. I could feel the energy in her spine. In telling you this story, I have to use 'his' and 'her.' However in the experience, it was only me. It felt so awesome. I did not want to disturb it and kept circulating the energy.

Gingerly I tried to explore her body from the inside. I could attach to her dreams. She had funny dreams about a cottage in the Appalachian Mountains. I could focus on her tongue to taste my own mouth. My mouth was kind of dry, a bit stale, yet had a surprising sweetness to it. A cold pool of sweat had gathered in the middle of us.

The teacher hit a gong. "Very well students. Now have intercourse. Make each other orgasm. You have super charged your bodies. Enjoy the fruit."

Sam leaned back. She pulled my body over hers. She whispered into my ear, "I have been aching to feel your penis move with every breath. Do me."

I thrust my penis into her. After an hour of resting semi erect inside of Sam, I was ready to fuck. To my surprise, my penis felt numb on the surface. All the sexual tension that usually makes me spring loaded had oozed into Sam's belly already. The skin had become used to the feel of the vagina. It was a strange feeling to feel empty, while thrusting. Yet, there was a subtle good feeling stirred by the motion that made me hump toward the goal.

I humped her hard to get more feeling. I thrust in and out all the way. She seemed to be equally numb. She moaned into my ear, "Harder! Nail me as hard as you can." The impossible seemed to have happened. I was nailing her as hard and fast as I could. Yet, I was not getting closer to orgasm at all. It was like a miracle. I'd be able to fuck out of all cylinders without the penalty of the race being over.

I flipped Sam on her belly. Doing her from behind seemed so much dirtier. I did not have to worry about getting overly aroused. I was untouchable. She lifted her ass up to let me penetrate her deeper. I vaguely took in that the rest of the room was screwing hard as well. Sweaty bodies slapped each other. The smell of sex was intense. Each person has such a unique sex smell. And, they all blended together.

Sam rolled me on my back. She squatted over my hips and humped me cow girl style. Her pussy jumped up and down on my dick. I looked down to watch her butt bounce against my hip. It amazed me to see my dick disappearing in her. Her face had the eyes closed. Her pinched lips held the tongue stuck out in between.

"Do me harder," she exclaimed in frustration.

I pulled her on her knees. I fucked her doggy style. This way, I could hold onto her hips and ram her into me. "Yeah, that's it baby," she grunted. We both had an itch that our numbed organs could not satiate. And, we loved being able to go at it for a whole hour. I think eventually, I woke up a bit out of the meditative trance. The ejaculation came pretty quickly.

We both fell back and snuggled up to each other. We were spent and sweat soaked. The yoga mat was a puddle of sweat. Half the other students were also in post-coital bliss. The other half were still going at it hard with abandon. We giggled at each other for all the sounds that we took in. When we gazed around, we saw the craziest poses and most intense fuck faces. We giggled together like we had a secret.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My lover was in my arms. The front porch of the ashram was our spot. We sat here for hours holding each other. I'd groom his curly hair. The other day, I tried braiding mini strands of hair together. He'd just melt in my arms. He'd look at me with those big blue eyes. He was such a handsome man. I can't wait to dress him out in a suit and go to a fancy restaurant. I'll be carrying a little sun umbrella.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers