Yeah Handsome, You're Awesome

Story Info
The Miz shows Kaitlyn how awesome he really is.
2.1k words
3.53
13.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

After easily defeating David Otunga during the November 19, 2012 broadcast of RAW, The Miz, dressed in wrestling trunks, returns to the backstage area of Dayton, Ohio's Nutter Center with a big smile on his face. "That was too easy... but then again... I'm awesome..." The Miz says as he passes by Kaitlyn, dressed in a black one strap 'sports bra' styled top, dark gray pants with a gray belt, on his way to the locker room area.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow. "Really? Miz...really?" Kaitlyn asks as she fold her arms against her chest and looks at The Miz as he turns in her direction. "Really?" Kaitlyn says with a smirk, mimicking the host of MizTV.

"Really Kaitlyn..." The Miz replies, "And you know why I'm awesome?"

"Awesome? Really Miz? Awesome?" Kaitlyn says before she shakes her head "I don't know...you only had a match for like 30 seconds...just saying...I don't know how you can show how awesome you are in 30 seconds..." Kaitlyn pauses and then shrugs "Then again maybe you're used to lasting 30 seconds..."

"Oh that's funny... so funny that I forgot to laugh..." The Miz says, "But... the fact is, I've done it all...I've won nearly every Championship in the WWE... been Mister Money In The Bank... and now I host the most must see talk show, MizTV... and I'm the voice the hottest new show on Ion Television, Main Event...and I haven't changed a thing...but now the WWE Universe, is seeing that I am what I always said I was...and that is AWESOME..." The Miz says as he walks the fine line of being genuinely proud and overbearingly smug.

Kaitlyn shakes her head and smirks. "No...I think you've actually softened up a bit...you're not the same asshole you used to be.."

"Really? Really... me... go soft? Really?" The Miz asks with a smirk. "Unlike some guys around here... I don't have that problem..."

Kaitlyn laughs a bit "That's not what I've heard...but yeah...I think you have gone soft...you're not so self-centered...maybe you actually, shockingly, care about others for once"

"Hey I've cared... I've held Tag Team Championships... meaning I've had to care about who I was teaming with... even if they did turn out to be a bunch of Jannettys ..." The Miz says with a bit of a laugh.

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and nods her head "Fair enough...but I think now you actually care about the fans..."

"That's a fair opinion... they did vote for you to win NXT Season 3... so obviously they know some things..." The Miz replies.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, if you didn't win NXT, you probably would've end up hoping from guy to guy like AJ... or shaking your booty with Brodus..." The Miz says with a grin.

Kaitlyn smirks a bit "Or some fish-lipped bimbo who doesn't have a job..."

"Exactly..." The Miz smirks, "And of course, the Superstars and Divas voted for you cause...well, word got around how hot you were beyond the ring..."

"I can sure last more than 30 seconds..." Kaitlyn says.

"And about that... I may have defeated Otunga quickly...but beyond the ring, I last way longer than bit of time..." The Miz says.

Kaitlyn smirks "Yeah...ok..." Kaitlyn says with a roll of her eyes.

"Oh you want to find out... all you need to do say... prove it..." The Miz smirks.

Kaitlyn smirks. "Alright...prove it, handsome"

"With pleasure..."

******

A shot time later in the shower area of the Superstars' locker room, Kaitlyn is balancing herself on her left foot while her right leg is raised onto Miz's shoulder while he is on his kneels, lapping his very talented tongue against her perfectly shaven snatch.

"Mmmmmmm...fuck..." Kaitlyn groans and grits her teeth slightly as she pushes against his tongue.

"Mmmmmm... mmmm..." The Miz moans as he darts his tongue in and out of Kaitlyn's cunt while he places his hands on her waist to help her keep her balance.

"Mmmmmm...damn that feels so good..." Kaitlyn moans as she eagerly pushes against his tongue.

The Miz smirks as he continues to dart his tongue in and out of Kaitlyn's twat while she rocks on her left foot grind her pussy against his mouth.

"Mmmmmm...maybe I underestimated you..."

"Mmmmm hmmmm..." The Miz nods his head as he swirls his tongue around inside of the two-tone haired Diva's pussy, giving her a firm reason as to why he is one of the best pussy eaters on the WWE Roster.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and her body trembles as she feels his tongue darting and twisting around inside of her snatch.

As the former WWE Champion works his tongue around inside of Kaitlyn's twat, he feels her right leg slipping off his shoulder as he overwhelms her with his oral talents.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she pushes eagerly against his tongue.

The Miz pulls his head back and flicks his tongue against her pussy once more before getting to his feet, "Ready for more?" Miz asks as he smirks at the heavy breathing Diva.

"Fuck yeah, handsome!"

The Miz smirks as Kaitlyn turns around in the shower stall and places her hands on the wall while sticking her ass out. Licking his lips, The Miz places one hand on Kaitlyn's waist while he uses the other to guide his cock into her dripping wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and leans forward as she his cock slides into her.

"Ahhhhh..." The Miz groans as he starts to pump his cock in and out of Kaitlyn's cunt while she pushes back against him.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah handsome.." Kaitlyn moans as she rocks on her feet and pushes back against his cock

The Miz places his free hand on one of Kaitlyn's shoulders as he increases the pace and force of his thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck...fuck...fuck..." Kaitlyn moans.

"Awwwww yeah..... fucking awesome..." The Miz groans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Kaitlyn's cunt with each one of his thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...ohhhhh yeah handsome..." Kaitlyn moans as her nicely rounded, juicy ass smacks against his waist.

The Miz moves his hand that is on Kaitlyn's shoulder back down to her waist as he continues to pound her pussy with his fat hard dick.

Kaitlyn turns her head back and smirks as she pushes back against his deeply thrusting cock. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah, handsome..."

"Ahhhh you call everyone handsome don't you or just the ones that give you a good fucking?" The Miz asks with a moan as he hammers Kaitlyn's pussy before he slows down his thrusts.

Kaitlyn licks her lips and shrugs her shoulders as she pushes back eagerly on his cock.

The Miz chuckles slightly as he holds onto Kaitlyn's waist as he lowers himself and her down to the floor of the shower stall with the two toned haired Diva being on top of him as he lays on the floor.

Kaitlyn places her hands behind her onto his tanned and toned chest as she bounces to smoothly bounce up and down on his cock, riding him as she faces away.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah..." The Miz groans as Kaitlyn bounces on his cock while he places his hands against her lower back before he starts to thrust his shaft upward into her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she rocks back and forth on The Miz's cock, grinding down as she lowers.

"Ahhhhhh shit..." The Miz moans as Kaitlyn grinds back and forth on his dick while she bounces at a steady pace.

"Ohhhhhh..ohhhhh shit...ohhhhh.." Kaitlyn moans and licks her lips as she continually bounces up and down on his cock.

"Ahhhhh awww yeah... mmmm fuck..." The Miz groans as he thrusts his fat dick upward into the gorgeous Diva's hot wet twat.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm yeah...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she sharply rocks back and forth on his cock, grinding her wet snatch down.

"Ohhhh yeah..." The Miz moans as Kaitlyn's ass smackdown against his toned waist whenever she drops down on it from each of her bounces.

Kaitlyn turns her head and looks over her shoulder at The Miz with a smirk as she steadily bounces up and down.

"Mmmmmm shit... awwww yeah... ride me cowgirl..." The Miz smirks as he grins at Kaitlyn as she rides his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...ohhhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans as she swiftly rocks back and forth on his rock hard cock.

"Ahhhhh fuck... awww...' The Miz groans as Kaitlyn grinds her pussy sharply down on his shaft whenever he thrusts his dick upward into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh shit...mmmmmm fuck..." Kaitlyn moans as she sharply grinds down on his cock, bouncing when he thrusts upward into her.

The Miz licks his lips as the two-toned haired Diva eagerly and skillfully rides his cock. Moving his left hand back to Kaitlyn's waist, The Miz begins to turn until they are both laying on their right sides and The Miz resumes thrusting his cock into Kaitlyn's pussy from behind.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she pushes down against his rock hard, moving smoothly on her side.

"Mmmmm yeah.... mmmmm fuck..." The Miz groans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Kaitlyn's snatch while he slips his right arm underneath her head, allowing her to use it as a pillow while he moves his left hand back and forth against her waist.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmmm fuck...just like that handsome..." Kaitlyn moans as she grinds and pushes back against his cock.

"Awwww fuck... take it deep Kait..." The Miz grunts as keeps an pace of smooth swift thrusts while making sure he ram every inch of his dick into Kaitlyn's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...push as deep as you can..." Kaitlyn moans with a smirk as she loosens the grip of her pussy around his cock.

"Ahhhhh mmmm...a lot deeper than most..." The Miz replies with a moan as he pumps every inch of his fat dick into Kaitlyn's cunt.

Kaitlyn nods her head and licks her lips. "Mmmmmm...you bet..."

"Awwwww shit... mmmm fuck..." The Miz moans as he pounds Kaitlyn's twat relentlessly from behind while they each rock on their sides on the floor of the shower stall.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...ohhhh fuck..." Kaitlyn moans as she pushes and grinds back against his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhhh yeah..." The Miz groans as he feels his cock starting to throb as he continues to drive his thick hard tool into Kaitlyn's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans and leans her head back, closing her eyes as she pushes back while on her side.

"Ahhhhh fuck... I know... you love to suck a guy off until they pop..." The Miz says with a moan before he pulls his pulsating dick out of Kaitlyn's pussy and stands up.

Kaitlyn licks her lips and moves to sit up on her knees before she turns to his cock, placing her left hand around his cock and taking him into her mouth.

"Mmmmm shit..." Miz moans as Kaitlyn holds his cock at the base with her left hand before she begins to eagerly bob her two-toned haired head on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans with her lips wrapped around his cock, rocking her head back and forth, guiding him deeper into her wet mouth.

"Ahhhh yeah..." The Miz moans as he places a hand on Kaitlyn's head as she sucks and slurps on his cock as it throbs between her lips.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she slaps her tongue around his shaft and eagerly rocks her head back and forth.

"Awwwww shit... damn..." The Miz groans as Kaitlyn whips her tongue against his pulsating dick while she turns her left hand around the base of his dick.

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and looks up at The Miz as sweat drips down her face, as she continues to bob her head at a quick pace.

"Ahhhh yeah.... mmmmm fuck... that it's Kait..." The Miz moans loudly as his cock beats intensely within Kaitlyn's talented mouth.

Kaitlyn turns her head and grinds her luscious lips on his shaft before she drops her head down on his cock, her saliva dripping down.

"Awwwwww-some..." The Miz groans as he starts to cum, flooding Kaitlyn's eager mouth with his jizz.

Kaitlyn presses her lips down tightly against his shaft and bobs her head slowly as she milks the cum from his shaft.

"Mmmmm..." The Miz moans as he removes his hand from Kaitlyn's head as she proceeds to suck every ounce of spunk she can get from his dick.

Kaitlyn lifts her head off of his cock and licks her lips as she swallows his warm, thick load of cum.

"So... satisfied with how awesome I am... or do you need another demonstration?" The Miz asks with a smirk.

"Well...you did last more than 30 seconds..."

The Miz laughs slightly, "Why is it... do I now think that you're the type that's never satisfied?"

Kaitlyn shrugs "Maybe I just want more..."

The Miz nods his head and smirks, "Now that is awesome to know..."

-END-