Yearbook 2005--b/w

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,026 Followers

Xxxx

His discomfort with Marlon Dublachon was lifted when, at Mass the next morning, the congregation was abuzz with gossip. Several of the students of St. Thomas Aquinas had been involved in a fight out at the Basin, the well-known 'make-out' spot in Bender. Several girls had been left in the local jail overnight, several of the males had been left there as well and some were facing a few serious charges.

But his Roberta, his little Bobbi was sitting right next to him, looking quite sleepy. Her boyfriend, also looking quite sleepy, he had respected his little girl's virtue and had not taken his daughter to the Basin.

Ch 6

"You still dating that little n*gger girl?" Paw-paw asked.

"No, Paw-paw," Marlon said angrily, even though Mom had said it did no good to get angry with him; he didn't know any better.

"Aw, why not?" Paw-paw asked. "She find some other n*gger?"

"Paw-paw, she's not a n*gger," Marlon said. "She's a very nice girl happens to be part black."

"Might as well be all black," Paw-paw said tersely.

"I like her," Debbie declared, shoveling in her Lucky Charms. "Bobbi's nice and she lets me..."

"You ain't bringing no little n*gger boys around your sister, huh?" Paw-paw demanded angrily.

"Daddy, that's enough," Anna demanded.

"What?" Paw-paw said. "Got a right look after my family."

"Doing just fine, thank you," Benny Dublachon said tightly.

"What?" Paw-paw challenged. "You the one letting him run around with that little n*gger girl, call that taking care of your family?"

"Twenty three years," Benny said, hammering a fist on the table. "Twenty three years I been married to your daughter. Twenty three years I been putting up with this shit! I can't do nothing right! Gave you three grandchildren, treated your daughter a lot better than that little son of a bitch Jeff McDougal's ever could have, but it ain't good enough for you, you miserable old son of a bitch! Marlon got a right see who ever the fuck he wants to, and I hope and pray to God her daddy ain't half as much a pain in the fucking ass as you are!"

"Um!" Debbie gasped at the bad language her father was using.

Everyone sat, frozen, for a long moment.

"Going to school," Marlon said tightly.

"Hey, here's an idea, bring Bobbi over for dinner one night, huh?" Benny said.

"So Paw-paw can..." Marlon started to protest.

"He ain't going to say a God damned word," Benny said.

Xxxx

"No, no, Manny, you yourself said, you said he's a good boy," Maria comforted.

"I know, Baby, but still..." Manuel argued, knowing it was a losing argument.

He looked at his wife, trying to convey the heaviness in his heart.

"His family," he said. "The boy's bringing Roberta home to meet his family. You know what that means, huh?"

Xxxx

"Listen, um, you remember that word I called you when we first met?" Marlon stammered as he drove his girlfriend to his home.

"Yeah?" Bobbi asked, guardedly.

"Well, um, my Paw-paw, he's um, he's the one taught me that word," Marlon said, highly embarrassed.

"And?" Bobbi asked.

"And he's um, he lives with us now," Marlon said and tensed, waiting for the explosion.

"And if he calls me that word?" Bobbi asked, putting her small hand on his leg.

With her hand on his leg, Marlon would stand up to the old man. He would stand up to anyone that threatened his happiness, her happiness.

"Hi Bobbi!" Debbie happily greeted the nervous girl.

"Hey Debbie, how you doing?" Bobbi smiled back.

Debbie demanded that Bobbi come and see her room and after she stiffly greeted Mr. and Mrs. Dublachon, Bobbi allowed the nine year old to drag her down the hall.

"Aw hell, you can't hardly tell she got any n*gger blood in her," Paw-paw offered.

Xxxx

Elise ran around the campus with the camera of the Yearbook Committee. She hated catching students in poses, preferring to catch them in natural settings, doing natural things.

She heard The Black Eyed Peas blaring and saw Marlon and Bobbi dancing next to his monstrosity of a car.

'If I take you home, will you still be in love baby, in love baby?'

She didn't even alert them that she was there, just snapped off three quick pictures of them, and then ran off to find another student or students to photograph.

"Ooh, I like that sweater," Bobbi said when he picked her up for school that morning.

By second period, she was wearing it. Rolling the cuffs up whenever she had to use her ands for anything, but preferring to just let the long sleeves dangle down, covering her hands from view.

The hem of it almost reached her knees; had her buttocks been slimmer, it would have reached. She smiled happily whenever any of her peers said "Nice sweater."

"No," she laughed when Marlon asked for it at the end of the school day. "You're just going to get it all dirty anyway."

"Nice sweater," Maria laughed when her daughter came in. Better not wear it to work, though; you'll get it all dirty."

She ran to her room, took it off and laid it on her bed.

That night, after showering the smell of the restaurant off of her skin and out of her hair, she snuggled into bed with his sweater, smelling a faint scent of him in the fibers.

Xxxx

"Oh my God!" Bobbi complained when the 2005 yearbook came out. "Look at this! My butt looks HUGE in this picture!"

"Roberta, we got no time, you playing around," Manuel declared.

She looked around the restaurant. The three tables that were occupied were in the middle of eating, their glasses were all full, chips and salsa pushed aside so they could eat their meals.

"You," Manuel said to Marlon. "Bunch of dishes waiting, got your name all over them."

"Daddy, he don't work here," Bobbi said.

"Hey, he going to hang around here all the time, I put him to work, he going to be a part of this family? He learn the business," Manuel snapped. "Been saving them dishes up, just for him."

"I hate Juan," Bobbi muttered.

"Hope he's having fun in Guatemala," Marlon agreed. "But I got time; Mr. Bob don't want me at the car lot until four."

"And he goes home for dinner at...?" Bobbi asked, discretely rubbing Marlon's erection as they both leaned against the counter.

"Seven," Marlon said. "I got some towels for our room."

"Dishes, boy, dishes," Manuel yelled out.

"Yes sir," Marlon said and pushed himself away from the counter.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,026 Followers