Yearbook 2005--n/c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers

"But, God, I wouldn't trade none of them for anything," she quickly added.

"Let me see," Beatrice was saying into the telephone.

"Mom!" Bea screamed, not bothering to cover the mouthpiece of the telephone.

"What?" Maggie said. "I'm right here!"

"Oh," Bea giggled. "It's Richard; he wants to know if you're going to need him to come over tonight."

"Give me the phone," Maggie demanded.

"Richard felt disappointed, almost empty when Maggie said 'No.'

Jack had called him Sunday evening.

"Man, who was that fucking dog I seen you with?" Jack laughed.

"What?" Richard said, blushing hotly. "I don't know any dog, dude."

"Yeah, that fucking ugly bitch, man, at church, the one you was all over," Jack hooted into the telephone.

"Don't know what you talking about, dude," Richard had said. "I wasn't with a fucking ugly bitch; hell, I didn't even know you were there."

"Yeah you do," Jack sneered. "You KNOW what I'm talking about; that fucking shrimp with the red afro hair; her pussy like that too?"

"Hey Jack, least I got a girlfriend, not my fucking hand," Richard said into the telephone. "So, um, why don't you go fuck yourself, bitch."

But he'd been too embarrassed to call Bernie, too embarrassed to ask her out for a proper date. Despite his bravado with Jack, Richard was still too self-conscious to be able to handle peer pressure.

Almost a week had gone by, a week that he'd not talked at all with Jack. He screwed up his courage now, though.

"Um, Aunt Maggie, um, Bernie there?" Richard steeled up his nerve and asked.

"Well, sure, Aunt Maggie bubbled into the telephone and Richard found himself smiling a little.

"Hello?" Bernie voice asked voice uncertain.

"Um, hey, um, it's me, um Richard," Richard stammered.

Dressed up, with a light application of make-up, Bernadette Ann Melancon was still a fairly unattractive young lady.

"Know what, dude?" Richard told himself. "It ain't what's on the outside; it's what's on the inside that fucking counts, all right? Fuck what Jack and them think."

"Don't mess with that," Richard demanded as she reached out to eject Alice In Chain's 'Dirt.'

"Uh uh, this is better," Bernie beamed up at him and put in Kylie Minogue's 'Fever.'

"Ah!" Richard screamed out, mock horrified. "What is that? Make it stop! Please, make it stop!"

"Shut up!" she giggled and hugged him tightly. "I like it."

"No, dude, she ain't a hottie," Richard said to himself. "But she thinks you are."

Bobbi knew Richard from school, but they never talked; he hung out with Jack Vogel and she didn't like Jack Vogel. She seated them at a table, gave them the menus, and then went to fetch a bowl of chips and salsa.

"Um, hey, um, Bobbi, this is Bernie, I mean, Bernadette, she's um, she goes to our school; she's a senior too."

"Yeah," Bobbi said and smiled at the girl. "I know; finally I'm not the shortest girl in our class."

"Shut up!" Bernie demanded. "I'm not that short!"

"Not that tall either," Richard muttered loud enough for her to hear and she gasped then slapped him on his arm.

"This place has the best Mexican food anywhere," Richard said as Bobbi went to get another table's dinner order.

"Oh my God!" Bernie gasped, fanning her mouth as she ate the salsa.

"Yeah, kind of hot, huh?" Richard laughed as he helped himself to a generous portion of the salsa.

"We um, what we doing here?" Bernie asked nervously as Richard pulled up at the Basin.

"Um, this, um, this is like um, where we go to um, you know," Richard stammered as he turned off the car's motor.

"You um, what we done um, what we did last time?" Bernie said, not making eye contact with Richard

"Yeah, um, I um, I'm real sorry about um, I guess it was um, I didn't mean, I'm sorry I," Richard said.

"We ain't doing that no more without no condoms, okay?" Bernie said.

"You um, you um okay with um?" Richard asked, shocked.

"I, look, I ain't real crazy about it in the butt, but you like it, right?" Bernie asked, finally looking at him.

He'd loved it, finally living out a fantasy of his. He'd masturbated several times, replaying it in his mind's eye, the sight of his cock, jamming it's way into Bernie's tight, freckled ass. In his fantasies, though, he'd lasted a little longer than a split second, thrusting in and out of her ass, watching the firm young flesh jiggle and wobble as he slammed in and out, heard her grunt and groan in ecstasy.

"Um, yeah, yeah, I liked it, a lot," he finally admitted.

"I just want you to be happy," Bernie whispered, and then pressed her thin lips to his lips.

"And I want you to be happy too," Richard said, realizing, with a shock, that he did mean it.

"I'm with you," Bernie said simply.

With a blush that matched his own, his dad had put a box of condoms on the dresser. Kenneth looked at his son, nodded his head once, and left the room. But Richard had not taken the box with him when he left the house that evening.

"I um, I didn't bring any condoms," Richard admitted.

"Oh," Bernie said, disappointed.

"There is something else we can do, you know, other than up the butt," Richard suggested.

"Uh uh!" Bernie protested. "You ain't sticking it in my pussy without no condom!"

"No, not THAT," Richard laughed, hugging her tightly.

"Then what?" she asked, reveling in the sweat closeness.

"With our mouths," Richard suggested.

"With our..." Bernie said, puzzling that over.

"You know, sucking?" Richard said.

"Oooohhhh!" Bernie said slowly, comprehending.

"I mean, if you don't want to," Richard said.

"It'll make you happy?" Bernie asked, kissing him again.

"Uh huh," Richard agreed.

"Okay, what I do?" Bernie asked.

"Well, I ain't never done this before, so you got to tell me if I'm doing it right," Richard said.

She gasped when he pulled her seat lever and shoved her seat as far back as it would go. Then he hit the side button and reclined the back of the seat.

"Richard, you ain't going to..." she gasped as he reached over and unsnapped the button of her jeans.

"Well, yeah, that's what we're supposed to, I mean," Richard said, easing her jeans over her slim hips.

He knelt on the floorboard, very uncomfortable in this position, and put his mouth close to her pussy. The smell of her excitement was overwhelming; he'd rubbed up and down the slit until she stiffened, shuddered and whimpered through an orgasm, then wormed his way onto the floor between her thin thighs.

The hair on her pubic mound matched the hair on her head; very tightly coiled, very dense and frizzy. Her thin labia peeked out of the thicket.

"You don't have to..." Bernie wheezed but opened her thighs even more for easier access.

He knew he was supposed to find her clitoris with his mouth, just like he'd found it with his fingers, but exactly where it was, and what it would look like in the semi-darkness was a mystery to him.

Uh, oh!" Bernie whimpered as he gave her labia a tentative lick.

He'd heard all the jokes about pussy smelling like fish; Bernie's had a strong, musky smell and an odd taste, but it wasn't fishy smelling or tasting. He wasn't sure if he liked it or not, but decided to experiment a little more.

"Uh oh," Bernie whimpered and thrashed on the seat, doing her best to keep her lower half as still as possible.

Her small hands were balled into fists and she kept them firmly against her sides.

"Oh, Richard," she whispered hoarsely. "Please stop!"

She writhed in orgasm as he sucked mercilessly on her clitoris.

"Please, please stop," she begged as he bit down on it lightly.

"Please, Richard, she wheezed. "I'm about to pee myself!"

At that point, Richard figured he'd better stop. He did not want a mouth full of urine.

"Damn!" he laughed as he crawled over her spent leg and sat in the driver's seat. "Look at how fogged up we got the windows!"

"I'm sorry," she gasped, looking around at the windows.

"For what?" he laughed. "I helped, remember?"

"Uh huh," she said weakly.

She wiggled into her jeans and pulled her seat back up.

"Can I, um, there anything you um, you want me to do?" she finally asked.

"Um, yeah, you um, you ever suck a dick before?" Richard asked.

"No, never even seen one before," Bernie said. "I mean, other than Patty's and Philip's, but those don't really count, do they?"

Richard eased his throbbing erection out and Bernie looked at if for a moment, then bent her head down and took it into her mouth. She fit about two inches, and then started sucking on it, hard.

Richard looked at the back of her head as it lay motionless in his lap, wondering what she was doing. Then it hit him and he guffawed out loud.

"No, no, Bernie, you don't suck on it like a straw," he laughed.

"You don't?" she asked, looking at him.

"No, no, Bernie, like this," he said and grabbed one of her hands.

He demonstrated by sucking on a finger of hers, bobbing back and forth on the small digit.

"Oooohhhh!" Bernie said, and then bent back to the task.

He lasted less than a minute, her small tongue lapped at the head of his fat cock, while the hot mouth enveloped as much of the shaft as she could fit.

Her small hands remained bunched in her lap; pressing themselves hard against her overheated crotch.

She gagged and coughed when his hands forced her head down hard; then a strange, gluey tasting fluid began spurting into her mouth and she coughed and gagged more. His hands were relentless as they forced her mouth down and the fluid kept spurting and filling her mouth. She wanted to swallow the strange fluid before she suffocated, but it was hard to swallow while her gag reflex was trying to make her vomit.

Finally his hands relaxed their pressure and she pulled her head up and swallowed the mouthful she had, then resumed sucking on his cock.

"Stop, stop," he said and she pulled her head up and looked at his flushed face.

"I do it right?" she asked.

"I came, didn't I?" he asked and smiled. "Man it's going to take forever to defrost the windows!"

xxxx

"Man, I wish you had got some condoms," she whined as they kissed good night.

"Next time," he promised.

"Love you," she said yet again.

"Love you too," Richard said, then finally hit the door lock and popped the lock on the door.

"See you soon?" she begged and he nodded agreement.

xxxx

Her cheeks burned with shame as the security guard quietly spoke with her.

"Ma'am, you are too fine and classy a lady to be sitting here doing those things," the black man said, almost sadly. "Here, why don't you come over here, play a couple of these poker machines, instead of looking for you a man to use you up?"

She took the card he offered her and slid it into the slot. At first she couldn't make sense out of the graphics; her eyes were clouded with the embarrassment.

Was she that obvious? Was it that blatant; that she was on the prowl for some cock?

"Uh huh, looks like you getting it now?" the man smiled a genuine smile and she returned the smile.

He looked to be in his mid fifties, probably a retired policeman, making a few bucks by acting as security for the Kimble casino.

xxxx

Bernie shuddered as Richard's fingers toyed with her nipples. His mouth sucked another hot kiss from her then his hand found her soaked panties.

"Sorry," she hissed in embarrassment.

"About what?" he asked and kissed her again.

"I'm so wet," she whispered.

"Means I'm doing my job right," he laughed.

She whimpered when his fingertip grazed her clitoris and bit down a shriek as his finger pushed its way into her pussy.

"You bring them condoms?" she begged and shuddered as she felt his head nod yes.

xxxx

"Oh my goodness!" Maggie gasped as she saw that she'd already won one hundred and forty two dollars.

"See, you a lucky lady, huh?" Royal chuckled as he made his rounds.

xxxx

It burned and throbbed and hurt tremendously as his cock battered its way into her rectum. She groaned deep within her gut as it continued to force its way into her.

Sweat beaded up on her forehead and she felt like begging him to stop, but she'd told him he could, told him she wanted him to be happy, and putting his cock into her butt seemed to make him happy.

"You all right?" he asked, his voice thick.

"Uh huh," she nodded, afraid to say anything more.

She ground her teeth, biting back the scream when he reached between her legs and tickled her clitoris.

"Ah, mother of God!" she cried out, unable to stifle it as an orgasm welled up.

"Aw, shit!" he groaned as her sphincter muscles clamped tight on his cock and he spewed hotly into the condom.

"Ah, oh, ah, oh please, please stop it!" she cried out, jerking wildly.

Finally, she stopped jerking, and then struggled frantically.

"Richard, I think I got to poop!" she whispered hoarsely.

Slowly, so slowly, he pulled his soiled condom covered cock out and she quickly crawled off the couch and waddled to the bathroom.

xxxx

"Ah!" Maggie gasped.

The new total showed that she had won nine hundred and seventeen dollars on that one machine.

"Ma'am, I'm getting ready to end my shift here; you want any help?" Royal asked her.

"Yeah, I think that would be the smart thing to do," she said, pointing to the digital display that showed how much money she'd won.

"Uh yes ma'am, that would be the smart thing to do," he agreed and she followed the instructions then went to the window to cash in.

"Oh my kids are going to be so excited!" she practically giggled as they walked to her van. "I got seven of them, all at home, you got any kids?"

"Got two, both girls, both living in Minnesota," Royal smiled and kept a wary eye on their surroundings.

"Miss them?" she asked.

"Miss them something terrible, but they both in their thirties, don't need old dad no more," he said sadly.

"And here's my van," Maggie said. "All them kids, need a tank like this drive them all around in. Um, where's yours?"

"Behind the casino," Royal said. "Employees park in the rear of the building.

"Well, get in, I'll drive you to your car," Maggie said.

"Oh, no ma'am, it's not that far," Royal protested.

"Nonsense, I can't even see the building from here!" Maggie said. "Come on, get in."

"Uh, yes ma'am, ain't no use arguing with a woman, is there?" Royal smiled.

Maggie couldn't help but giggle; this assertive side of her was brand new and she liked it.

xxxx

"Use your hands too," Richard groaned as Bernie slobbered all over his cock.

She moaned; his left hand was squeezing her breasts, but his right hand was slowly torturing her pussy and clitoris.

"Aw, yeah," Richard groaned, the semen bubbling up in his cock. "Aw yeah, suck it, that's it, suck it."

xxxx

"Problem is," Maggie was saying as Royal directed her toward the dilapidated automobile on the third tier of the parking deck. "Is I still didn't get what I came here for."

"Uh yes ma'am, and what's that?" Royal asked, preparing to get out of the car.

"Intimacy, some companionship," Maggie said, brazenly putting her hand on his upper thigh.

Inside she was screaming at her blatant, wanton display.

"Don't get me wrong," she whispered, leaning closer to him. "You've been so wonderful, checking on me all night long and everything, but it's just not the same as feeling your arms around me, your lips touching mine, your hands touching me."

She'd never been with a black man before, had never even entertained the idea, but Royal's gentle, compassionate nature was a real turn on to her.

xxxx

"Please, Richard, not again," Bernie whimpered as Richard poised to shove his third erection of the night into her bowels again.

She was begging him not to, but still held herself in the position and readied herself for his cock.

"It hurts," she whimpered but squeezed her eyes shut as he began to push himself into her.

xxxx

"Aw, yeah, you a natural red head, huh?" Royal all but crowed as he eased Maggie's panties down her short legs.

"Uh huh," Maggie giggled.

She hadn't done it in the back seat of a car since she and Joe were in high school.

With very little preamble, Royal introduced the head of his cock to her pussy lips, rubbed it up and down a few times, then began to burrow it into her.

"Oh my God!" Maggie cried out as an orgasm welled up in her.

"That's what I like to hear," Royal said as she whimpered in pleasure.

"Oh God, that's good!" Maggie cried out as he bottomed out in her.

"Let me see them tits," Royal asked and Maggie struggled with the buttons of her blouse.

xxxx

"I love you," Bernie whispered one more time, then hurried upstairs as they heard the engine of the van turn off.

"Love you too," Richard admitted, and then feigned sleep as Aunt Maggie let herself in.

Maggie paused, kissed Richard's cheek, and then walked upstairs.

Ch 6

"No, I don't know how to drive," Bernie admitted. "I mean, Daddy was going to show me, but then he decided to get all stupid and fall in love with that slut."

Richard was shocked; Bernie did not use words like 'slut.'

"Well?" she demanded. "It's the truth; he was a married man, she knew he was a married man, and still she slept with him; that makes her a slut."

"Okay," Richard agreed. "Well, get in, we'll start off real slow, okay?"

She buckled up, and then slapped his arm when he laughed at her.

"Shut up!" she squealed as she had to ease the seat more and more forward.

"Need a couple of phone books to sit on?" Richard asked.

"That's it," Bernie said, unbuckling her seat.

"All right, all right, I'll stop," Richard said and she buckled up again.

"Now, look all around you, no, no, outside of the car," Richard instructed.

Maggie and Beth and Kenneth laughed as they could hear Bernie's excited, terrified scream as the car lurched forward.

"He's a sweet boy," Maggie said.

"Yeah, he's turning into one," Beth agreed.

"Oh, he's always been sweet," Maggie corrected. "Just took a sweet girl bring it out of him."

She fixed them drinks and mused aloud that she was going to have to get some more vodka.

"Don't remember it being almost empty," she said aloud, and then sat down at the table.

"Um, I um, I wanted to talk with you about, I um, y'all know I been seeing this man now for a couple of months now?" Maggie stammered, wasting time.

"Yeah, when do we get to meet this mystery man?" Beth asked, excited.

"Well, the thing of it is, oh Hell, might as well just come right out and say it," Maggie said, then drew a deep breath.

"What?" Beth demanded, impatient.

"He's twenty one and you're afraid you're robbing the cradle," Kenneth joked.

"No, no, nothing like that," Maggie giggled. "No, no, he's um, he's black."

"He's WHAT?" Beth nearly screamed.

"You are kidding me,' Kenneth said, then burst out laughing. "Margaret Ann Langlinais Melancon! You telling me you been getting freaky with a Homey?"

"I um, I really didn't mean to, I wasn't looking for, but he was just so nice and damn it! I needed to get fucked, all right?" Maggie stammered.

"What?" Kenneth laughed out loud at Maggie's vulgarity.

"But we did, and then we met for coffee and he showed me his daughters and they're real nice girls and..." Maggie stammered.

"You are kidding me," Beth finally said evenly.

"And the more time we spent getting to know each other, the more I realized I was falling in love with him, and then he told me, he said it first and I , oh, I want y'all to meet him, he's such a sweet man and..." Maggie was talking so rapidly she was turning red from lack of breathing.

"You have been fucking a black man?" Beth asked, still in her listless tone.

"Well, I tell you what," Kenneth said. "Bring him over, how about tomorrow night? I'll fire up the grill, do a couple of steaks, y'all come on over and we'll sit around and chew the fat, what you say?"

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers