Yearly Exam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to use you, Lila. You look delicious."

"She is." Kelly smiled and looked at me.

We reached my apartment building. Kelly made me stand under the bright light of the entrance and took several photos as Mark watched.

"Who are those pics for?"

"Our boss," she said. "Okay, Lila, have a good night sweetie. We'll see you Friday at six."

"Good night, Kelly."

"Good night, slut," said Mark.

"Good night."

I went inside and up to my apartment. I turned on the lights and looked out the window. They were still out there talking. Mark looked up and saw me in the window, our eyes meeting. He didn't smile. He looked very serious. I got a chill and closed the curtains.

I took a long hot shower, then put my black satin robe on. I wandered around my apartment aimlessly, thinking about everything that just transpired. I started crying about how ashamed I was to be seen like that, covered in cum. What if people recognized me as that girl in the future? I had shown a bevy of complete strangers that I was a dirty slut...

I stopped crying and shut the lights, and went to bed.

I was woken up with a start by the sound of something slamming. I stayed very quiet as I heard footsteps against the hardwood floors of my apartment. They drew nearer then stopped at my doorway. I tried to make out the dark figure. It was a man. I stayed as quiet as possible, holding my breath. He came in, and walked to the side of my bed, and slid his hand over my breasts. I gasped and he whispered, "Shh...it's me. It's Mark...I want you so badly, Lila..." He squeezed my left breast and I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth and grabbed me by the hair. He whispered in my ear, "Don't struggle or I'll have to hurt you. And I think you'll like what I have to give you."

12