Yearly Exam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Like what?"

"Your pussy, Lila. I want that pussy."

I stared at him. Get fired or get fucked.

"And Lila, if you agree then I'll have you whenever I want."

I shook my head. I couldn't believe this was happening. They'd actually posted the video on a porn site for anyone to see. I felt so ashamed! It was so wrong!

"Lila, decide now. Either you get on my desk and spread those legs or you're fired."

I was shaking. But I got up and walked to his side of the desk. I didn't want to lose my job. I couldn't. I had to do this.

I lifted my dress up and got on the desk and spread my legs.

"Your panties are soaked! What is going on in that whore mind of yours?"

I didn't answer. I looked up at the ceiling as he stuck one of his thick fingers under my panties.

"Oh god. What a nice pussy!"

He ripped my panties off and started eating me out. "Mm Lila, you taste so good."

I started moaning. He grabbed my damp panties, balled them up and stuck them in my mouth. I bit down on them and tasted my own juices as he feasted and slurped. I started cumming hard, pouring out onto his desk. "Oh fuck...I'm gonna stick my dick inside that slutty hole."

He got up and unzipped his pants. Before me stood about ten inches of fat German cock.

He invaded me, I gasped at how it stretched me. My titties bounced as he slammed it into me, I yelped as it kept hitting my cervix.

"Oh man, what a nice pussy you have, Lila."

I was moaning loud through the panties in my mouth.

"Shut up, slut."

I bit down and tried to quiet myself. But soon I was cumming again, drenching him.

"That's right, slut. You like this big cock don't you?"

"Mhm!"

"Lift up your shirt. I wanna cum on those big titties of yours."

I lifted up my shirt and my bra and he slipped out of my pussy and jacked his dick all over me. His load was massive, it covered my tits and my belly. He scooped some of it up with his fingers and fed it to me.

"Good work, slut. I might even give you a promotion."

"Thank you, Mr. Schwartz," I said as continued to scoop his cum off my tits and eat it.

"You really like cum, don't you? You're like a cum kitten, cleaning it off and licking it up."

"Mhm," I answered as I filled my mouth with gobs of cum.

"Good, because I'm gonna feed you a lot of it."

I finished cleaning myself off then arranged my clothes.

"Mind if I leave a little early, Mr. Schwartz? I have an appointment."

"Sure. I'll see you on Monday, cum kitten."

"Thanks, Mr. Schwartz. Have a good weekend."

I walked out of his office. A few people stared at me as I walked through the rows of cubicles. I wondered if they'd heard me, or if some of them had seen the video too. I felt my cheeks turn hot and red as I walked through. I quickly gathered my things and left without a word.

12