Yearly Exam Ch. 06

Story Info
Mark visits the office. We discover how much I'm worth.
3.9k words
4.42
96.5k
34

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the office early and told Kelly what had transpired between my boss and I.

"Why did they post the video online?"

"To show everyone what a slut you are, honey."

"But-"

"Why are you so adamant about hiding it? You can't hide it. I'll bet most of the people who see you walking your hot little ass down the street can tell you're a slut."

"But it jeopardized my job!"

"Well, you got out of it, right? And you got out of it by giving him what he wanted. You're a slut, Lila. Any normal woman would have denied him or gone to HR. You made a choice."

"But-"

"And you probably came, right?"

"Yes, but-"

"Don't argue with me. You like being a slut. We're not having this discussion again."

"I just don't want everyone to know about it!"

"Not everyone knows about it. Not everyone watches porn. Don't be ridiculous. You just happen to work for a dirty older man. Now come on, you're going to like our client tonight."

"Who is it?"

"It's your Mark."

I gasped and felt my stomach flutter. He was here! For me!

I followed her into the exam room and quickly got undressed.

"He wants to watch us fuck first," she said, taking her clothes off.

Matheson walked in, followed by Mark. I smiled widely at him, and he smiled back.

"Get on the table," commanded Matheson in a shaky voice. What was wrong with him?

We both laid down on the cold table. My stomach was a riot of flutters. I wanted to make Mark proud of me.

Matheson unzipped his pants slowly, his hands shaking. and Mark leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and looked at me with a smirk.

Matheson cleared his throat and held his flaccid penis in his hand.

He walked over to me and stuck his dick in my mouth as Kelly started grinding her pussy against mine. I started moaning on his dick as our clits pressed against each other.

"Mm that's good, slut..." he said, almost absentmindedly.

I started sucking harder. Mark cleared his throat and Matheson turned his head and glanced at him.

"I'm gonna cum on your pussies so you sluts can fuck each other with my cum... Would you like that?" he asked, almost humbled, as if it were a request and not a command.

"Mhm..."

Mark unzipped his pants and walked over to Kelly.

"Suck it, slut."

She started sucking his meat, I watched with jealousy burning in my eyes. I wanted Mark's cock. Me. It should be in my mouth. I watched as he groaned and grunted and pulled her hair and smacked her titties. I was filled with jealousy, I started sucking Matheson harder while Mark looked at me.

"I think the slut is jealous," said Mark.

"Aw, is my cock not good enough for you, whore?" said Matheson, coming back into himself again.

He started fucking my mouth hard and gagging me. Mark watched as tears fell from my eyes and smiled.

"Such a good little slut, isn't she?" he said to Matheson.

"Oh yeah," he grunted. He pulled out of my mouth and walked to where Kelly's and my pussies were squelching against each other, and shot a heavy, hot, thick load all over our grinding cunts. We both moaned loudly and gathered all his cum off each other with our cunts, getting it on our clits and labia. We fucked on it hard, grinding it into each other's pussies.

Matheson didn't even wait for us to finish. He zipped up his pants and quickly left the room. Kelly and I looked at each other. I could tell she was as perplexed as I was, even with a cock sticking out of her mouth. But I watched as she sucked him, and imagined it was me instead. I exploded, shooting out streams of cum onto Kelly and her pussy. Mark pulled out of her mouth as I finished.

"Get on the floor, sluts. You," he pointed at me, "on your hands and knees. And you," he pointed at Kelly, "lay down and spread your legs for our hungry cumslut here."

I got on my hands and knees and leaned down on my arms, sticking my face into Kelly's cummy pussy. I could feel the air on my dripping holes as I lifted them up, offering them to Mark.

He plunged into me hard as I feasted, I cried out, "Yes!"

"You love this cock, don't you, slut?"

"Mhm!" I moaned onto Kelly's clit as my tits swung with each of Mark's thrusts.

"I'm gonna own you, slut," he growled.

Kelly cried out, "No! She's ours! Oh god!" She started showering my face with cum.

"Good girl," said Mark to me as he pulled my hair. "Now keep eating."

I kept going, Kelly started screaming.

"Oh god! No! Wait!"

She tried pushing my head away but Mark spanked me hard and said, "Do not give her a break. Do not stop."

I kept going. She started backing away. Mark pulled out of me with a snarl and grabbed his pants and took his belt out. He grabbed Kelly by the hair and jostled her. As she recoiled he lifted her arms above her head and wrapped it around her wrists, then smacked her.

"You are not to move away while my slut is favoring you with her exquisite mouth, you ungrateful bitch."

She whimpered and laid back down, spreading her legs again. I crawled to her and smiled, then targeted her clit with my tongue and assaulted it. It felt kind of good having some power over her.

She screamed. Mark drove himself back inside me hard, merciless. "Good girl," he cooed.

My orgasm started building, I started yelping and moaning fast as I fingered and sucked at Kelly's sensitive cunt.

"Cum. Cum for me, slut," he knowingly commanded.

I came as I ate, showering him and coating his dick. He pulled my hair and I came harder, shaking and trembling as the orgasm coursed through me.

"Thank you, Sir," I moaned.

Kelly was yelping and groaning and writhing on the floor. I started sucking on her clit hard, forcing her to cum again.

"Ohhh god!" she yelled in a high-pitched whine as her cum gushed out of her. "Please! No more! I just need... I just need a rest!"

Mark was either feeling kind or really needed to cum, because he pulled out of my sloppy hole and pulled me up by the hair and shot his load all over my face and into my mouth, groaning and sighing.

"You're such a good slut," he said, feeding me his cum from my face as Kelly watched us. "I want you to be mine, you were made for me."

I kissed his dick and smiled up at him from my knees. "Thank you, Sir."

"Now, Kelly...Why don't you tell us how I go about taking her from you," he said as he stroked my hair.

"You can't! Matheson and Andrews won't let you!"

"I don't think that's true, Kelly. I think you're lying."

"I'm not lying!" she insisted.

"I'm going to go get Matheson." He put his pants on and started to leave the room.

"No! Wait!" cried Kelly. "Please, I'll tell you how much she's worth!"

He spun around and raised his eyebrow. "How much?"

"$250,000."

My mouth dropped, I felt anger welling up inside me.

"$250,000," he repeated quietly. "You do know how much trouble you can get into if the FBI finds out about this, don't you? How many women have you trained and sold?"

Kelly didn't respond.

Mark walked over to her and put his boot on her neck. Her eyes were panicked, her body tensed.

"Just ten so far."

"Did they know they were going to be sold off? Lila, did you know?"

I shook my head, livid and baffled all at once. This was so twisted.

"How long have you been engaged in this business?"

"Just a year."

"Whose idea was it?"

"Matheson and Andrews both approached me with it at the same time. I don't know who came up with it first."

"How is it that you avoided being sold? Why did you agree to it?"

"They need me for training. I'm better at it. I've been doing it on the side for ten years. I agreed because I liked the idea. And financially, I'm very well off now."

"You greedy slut."

"I am. I won't deny it."

"I'm going to take Lila. How much do you get for her per session?"

"We negotiate, but our lowest asking price is three hundred. Of course, we start at the top, at a thousand. Unless it's a gangbang. Then it's flat - 1500/person."

I was shocked. I had made them $15,000 just with the gangbang alone. I didn't even think I was worth that much.

"I'm going to take her," said Mark.

I interrupted them both. "Hold on - don't I get a say in this?"

Mark turned to me and said, "No. They own you."

"No, they don't. I could go to the cops. This is trafficking."

"Not if we keep you locked up, which we'll have to do now that you've found out," said Kelly.

"That won't happen," said Mark. "I've already threatened to cut off Matheson's manhood or go to the FBI - whichever comes first."

So that's why Matheson was shaken. Huh.

"So then technically I'm free."

I got up and started putting my clothes back on.

"I didn't say you could get dressed."

"And I didn't say you could break into my house and use me, but you did it anyway! Learn how to use a damn doorbell."

He looked shocked but he did not move. I gathered the rest of my things and left the two of them in there, and went home.

When I got inside I immediately went into the shower. I scrubbed myself hard, trying to clean the filthy slut out of me. Of course it didn't work. I was visited by recollections of the evening's events, the week's events, the months events....And instead of being disgusted with myself I was turned on. I wept. I felt hopeless.

I got out of the shower and threw on my robe. I curled up in bed and fell asleep.

I awoke a little while later to the sound of the doorbell. I laid there, waiting to see if it would sound again. It did. It was 11 p.m. I knew it was Mark. I could feel it.

I didn't buzz him in. Instead, I went downstairs the three flights and opened the front door in spite of my attire and the steady stream of people walking by on the sidewalk.

Mark stood there, a little shocked, his hands folded in front of him.

"What?" I demanded.

"You're mine."

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't even know you! You don't know me!"

"But you want to, don't you? You want to know me as much as I want to know you."

"How much is that?"

He grabbed me and pulled me outside and pushed me against the wall of the alcove. He kissed me and slid his hand underneath my robe and started rubbing my pussy.

"Come on, don't do this to me," I groaned.

"I don't just want to own your body, Lila. I want to own your mind."

"As romantic as that sounds, I might have to decline."

"But don't I partially own it already? Haven't you been thinking about me much more than you want to admit?"

"God," I sighed, frustrated. "Yes."

"Good girl."

My stomach fluttered at that. I loved it when he told me, "Good girl." It made me feel more than satisfied. I felt fulfilled.

"God, what are you doing to me?" I whined.

"What you want done to you. It's in your eyes, Lila. You're starving for it. And I know enough about you," he kissed me, "to know how I make you feel," he kissed me again.

"God...." I moaned. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall as he gently kept rubbing my pussy. He kissed me again, and again. Then I heard him unzip his pants. I opened my eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"What you want me to do."

"We're outside! Someone will see!"

Before I could move away though, he was inside me. He picked me up and I automatically wrapped my legs around him. He held me by my ass, spreading my cheeks, as he pumped inside me.

"Tell me you don't like how you feel with me, Lila."

"No..." I moaned.

I looked to the street. People saw us as they walked by. My robe didn't hide anything, it was too short. They could probably see his dick sliding in and out of my hole. The thought made me grip him tighter. I was about to cum, in front of all these people passing by.

"God!" I whispered. "Please! Stop!"

"No, Lila. I'm not denying you what you would deny yourself."

"It's humiliating!"

"You like it."

"I'm gonna cum, oh-"

He stopped.

I opened my eyes. There was a crowd of people watching, having stopped dead in their tracks.

"Do you like this?" he whispered. "Do you like being fucked in public for an audience?"

"No!" I shouted. The crowd started dispersing. He chuckled. "Please? Please let me cum, Sir?" I murmured.

"Admit it. Admit you want me. You like what I do to you."

"No!"

He thrust into me harder. It took all I had to stifle my voice. He slammed up inside me again.

"God, no!" I whined.

"Come on, admit it."

"I like what you do to me," I mumbled.

"Louder."

"Come on!" I whined.

He smacked me hard across the face. I heard someone gasp.

"I like what you do to me," I said through clenched teeth."

"I said louder, slut. Now instead tell me you love being a slut, in front of all these people."

I looked at the people watching us from the sidewalk. Didn't they have places to be? Why was he making me do this?

I closed my eyes as he pumped me. He started pumping faster and faster until I was at the edge again, then he stopped.

"No!" I moaned.

"Say it."

"No!"

He used his cock as a weapon again to push me to the edge. Then he stopped and whispered, "Say it, and I'll let you cum."

"No! Please!"

"No, Lila."

I wanted to cry. He was so cruel! How could I want him? How could I like this?

Why was everyone watching?

He did it again. He slid in and out of my aching vagina, bringing me to the brink of satisfaction only to drag me away again. Between that and the eager audience, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I love being a slut!" I cried out.

There were shocked gasps from the crowd and some guy said, "Yeah ya do!" I couldn't look at them again. I just looked into Mark's face as he started thrusting faster and faster.

"Good girl."

I rested my head on his shoulder and clung to him as he brought me to orgasm.

"That's right, baby. Give me all that cum."

"Mark!" I moaned, quivering and cumming on him like a fountain.

"Ew! Is she peeing?" said one woman.

I looked at Mark pleadingly, he just smiled wickedly and waited until I was finished. He pulled out and let me down and said, "Get on your knees."

"What?" I gasped.

"On your knees, baby."

I slowly got down on my knees in my own puddle of cum. I glanced at the people watching. They either looked shocked or lustful. I could see that some men had hard-ons.

"Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth, defeated. Some guy said, "Whoa! He's gonna cum on that slut!"

There were a few gasps but no one moved. They all just stood there watching, gawking.

He groaned and his cock burst. His cum sprayed on my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, in my mouth, down my chin, onto my chest. I licked it off my lips without thinking.

"You're disgusting!" shouted one man.

"Disgraceful!" a woman exclaimed.

What were they yelling about? If I was so bad, why did they stand there and watch? They seemed just as sick as I was.

Mark smiled down at me. "Get up."

I stood before him, his cum dripping down my face.

"Filthy! Ugh!" said another woman.

"I bet she cost a lot of money," said a man. And with that, tears started pooling in my eyes.

Mark swiftly picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me inside, and upstairs to my apartment.

He kicked the door closed and set me down.

"Go wash your face."

I went to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. My face was dripping with his semen. I was such a slut. I absentmindedly scooped some off and ate it.

"Like it that much, huh?" he asked, smiling in the doorway. I jumped, I didn't know he'd followed me.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

I washed the rest off my face and dried it off as he watched me. When I was done he held his hand out and brought me into my bedroom.

"That was so embarrassing."

"Did you like showing everyone how much of a slut you are, willing to perhaps do anything just to cum?"

"No! I did not like it!"

"Come on, Lila. Cut the crap. You made the stairs into a Slip 'n Slide."

I gasped and blushed, but I knew he was right.

"You like being a slut. You especially like being a slut for me."

"I do," I admitted quietly.

"And I love it. So what are you worried about?"

"I don't know I just...all those people just gawking and commenting!" I started sobbing.

"You are what you are, Lila. You're a filthy slut."

"I know!" I sobbed.

"And you can't change it."

It was true. There was no going back. I couldn't return to a normal lifestyle after this. I hated what had been done to me. And yet I loved it when it was being done to me. And the only reason - the only reason - why my mind repented while my body strayed was because of those people out there. Those people who condemned me as a disgrace as they watched with eager eyes. Those people who would probably go home and fuck themselves while thinking about the disgrace they'd just witnessed.

I hated them.

I stopped crying and put my head in Mark's lap. I gave up.

"What are you going to do with me, Sir?"

"What do you want me to do with you?"

"Whatever you want to do with me."

"Get on your knees, then."

I got on my knees. He unzipped his pants and took his cock out, and he made me watch as he jerked off. I started rubbing my pussy but he grabbed my arm.

"No, slut. This isn't for you. Open that mouth."

He stroked it faster, groaning. "You fucking slut, you want my cum?"

"Yes, please," I moaned, my pussy throbbing.

"How bad?"

"I love your cum, Sir. I need it. Please give it to me, Sir. Please?"

He groaned, "I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face you fucking whore."

I opened my mouth and he ejaculated his hot seed into it and all over my face again. He tasted so good, I savored what he had shot into my mouth before swallowing it.

"I want you to sleep with my cum all over your face like the filthy slut you are."

"Yes, Sir," I complied.

I climbed onto the bed and drifted off to sleep, his cum dripping down my face, my pussy wet and aching.

The next morning, he was actually still there. I gazed at him in astonishment as he slept. His shoulders were naked. I looked at the floor and saw his clothes. I touched my face. Most of the cum had come off during the night as I slept, but some of it was still there, crusted on. I decided against washing my face, assuming he'd want to see me like that.

I got up and went to the kitchen for some water. I poured two glasses, and went back to my bedroom. He was still asleep. I leaned over him gingerly and put a glass on the nightstand next to him. As I leaned back again he gripped my arm, making my own glass spill onto him. He gasped at the coldness then laughed.

"Put it down. I want you."

I put the glass next to his and pulled the sheets away and got on top of him, straddling his hard cock with my bare pussy. He took off my robe and tossed it to the floor, then rubbed his hands all over my body. I slid my pussy up and down the length of his cock as it lay upwards against his abdomen. He groaned.

"Keep doing that, slut."

"Do you like it, Sir?"

"Very much. Rub that clit on my cock, make that slutty hole drip."

I moaned and rubbed harder.

"Mm...such a good girl..."

He started pinching and twisting my nipples hard. I started yelping and groaning as he assaulted them. He slapped my breasts hard, then reached down and stuck his dick inside me.

"It feels so good," I moaned loudly as he thrust.

"You like this dick, baby? Tell me how much you like it, slut."

"I like it so much...I love how you feel inside me, Sir! I love how you fill my slutty little hole!"

He groaned and I started grinding on him, getting him as deep inside me as possible.

"Mm yeah...get that dick deep in you, baby."

He slapped my tits hard again and I felt the cum welling up inside me.

"Please can I cum for you, Sir?"

"Show me how good I make you feel. Cum for me, my slut."

I erupted all over him and his penetrating cock, my cum streamed down his legs, and pooled on his pelvis.

12