Yearly Exam Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick that up, slut," he said, pointing to my pool of cum.

I slid off of him, my legs shaking. I got on my knees and bent over him and slurped up my cum. Then I licked it off of his legs and cleaned off and sucked at his balls.

"Good girl....Now put that dick back inside you."

I got back on top of him and stuffed my cunt with his throbbing cock.

"Thank you, Sir..." I moaned.

He pulled me down to him and kissed me, then started thrusting fast and hard.

"Who owns your pussy?"

"You do!" I half yelled from the sensation of how his cock felt as it invaded me.

"Good girl." He groaned and I felt it as his dick spewed and spurt inside my hole, glazing my walls.

"That feels so fucking good - oh god!" I moaned and screamed, digging my nails into his shoulders as he held my waist against him with his arms as I came again, shaking and trembling and squirting all over.

"You like it when I fill you with my cum?"

"Mhm!" I moaned, still twitching.

"Good, because I'm gonna cum in that pussy a lot."

"I love how you use me, Sir," I said, resting my head on his chest.

"Good, because I love using you. And I'm going to use you hard. This is nothing."

I shivered at that, but I accepted it.

12