Yellow Fever

Story Info
18-year-old guy falls for pretty Asian girl.
2.2k words
4.13
122.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her from afar. She was the pretty Asian girl I had been checking out for the past few hours. I knew absolutely nothing about her. But I knew that I had to get to know her better.

It was the last tournament of the 2001-2002 speech season, and I was the top dog, the big cheese, the Captain of the Central High Speech Team next year. But so far, after I saw her, I didn't give a flying fuck about any of it. I just knew that I had to meet that pretty Asian girl.

I saw that the postings were up and went over to them to see where my next round was at. As I made my way to the round postings, I saw that the pretty Asian girl was in my round, too.

"Thank you, God!" I said to myself.

This could be the opportunity that I was waiting for. I just had to turn on the Southern boy charm. I had moved from Virginia to California when I was thirteen, and I could lay it on pretty thick. I was eighteen now, and was praying that the girl was the same age. When I came up to her, I just upped the charm.

"Excuse me, darlin'. I need to get past ya here." I slid past her, and as I did so, I caught a whiff of her perfume, and I was intoxicated. It had a faint, fruit-like smell that was addicting.

"Oh, are you in this round, too?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered

"Then can you help me find the room. I don't know where it is."

"Of course, follow me."

I led the pretty little thing to the room. On the way, we talked about the bill we were debating. It was about if the United States should withdraw from the United Nations.

"Well, I'm all for it. The UN hasn't done jack to help anyone." I told her.

"I'm leaning that direction, too. I haven't seen anything good come from them in a long time." She declared.

I was over the moon. She was intelligent, and agreed politically with me. This was working out better than thought.

"Well, before we go on, we should probably get properly introduced. I'm Tim." I told her.

"I'm Anna," she said.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Anna."

"Thank you," she said.

We talked about the bill for a little while longer. As we came to the room, I saw that there was no one around.

"Sweet!" I thought.

"By the way, I noticed your accent, are you from the South."

"I am. I'm from Lynchburg, Virginia. I moved out here when I was in eighth grade."

"You must be what, a senior now?"

I nodded.

"That must not have been very long ago. Do you miss it?"

"A little. I'm going back for college next year."

"What college?"

"I don't know yet, but I'm applying to only Virginia colleges." I said.

"Well, I'm planning on going to UOP. I want to major in Engineering."

"Really. Well, I want to go into Justice Administration."

"Like for the FBI."

"Yeah, but I want to go into the DEA, do narcotics interdiction. You know the guys who go on drug raids and stuff."

"Sounds like fun."

"I think so," I said with a grin. During this entire conversation, I was just drinking in her beauty. She was very petite, with breasts that were probably about a 26C. Which is big for an Asian, but I knew that they were natural by the way they jiggled slightly within the confines of her bra, which I could see faintly the outlines of through her shirt. Her skin was smooth, and tan. She was about 5'4'' to my 6'2''. She wore a little schoolgirl outfit, which I found particularly good looking. I have a thing for Asian schoolgirls. And she was making it very hard to think of anything else but ripping the outfit off of her, and fucking her harder than anything. I'd have my cock in her dripping pussy, and I'd be sucking her tits. The thought almost gave me a hard-on, except that I was able to bring myself back to reality when Anna gave me the heads up that the rest of the debaters where coming and that the judges were with them.

When we went inside, I sat next to Anna. We were able to talk a bit of strategy, before the round started. When it did, I became all business, and kicked some serious ass. It was Anna, my friend Eric, and me all on a side, and we took the round, hands, down.

After the round, it was time to go. As we got ready to go to the buses to head home, Anna came up to me. She had slip of paper in her hand.

"Call me. I'm free tomorrow." She said.

I could only nod. The she left before I could say anything intelligent.

As I headed to the buses, I could think of nothing but the mischievous look on Anna's face as she gave me her phone number. On the ride home, I was silent and just kept thinking about her.

The next day, I called her. When a guy answered, I asked for Anna.

"One second."

After about 15 seconds, Anna came on the phone.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey Anna, it's me, Tim, from the speech tournament." I said.

"Oh, so you got the hint."

"Yes, I did. So did you want to go to a movie, and then get something to eat after word?"

"Sure."

"When can I pick you up?" I asked.

"Now's fine."

"Ok, I'll be there in half an hour."

She gave me directions to her house. Fortunately, it was only ten minutes away. That gave me some time to get a decent outfit on. I chose a pair of shorts and a collared, button-down shirt.

I drove to her house. When I rang her doorbell, a guy who must have been her father answered the door. He told me to come on in. I was surprised by this. I was expecting to see a real stern guy that would give me the riot act. Instead, he offered me a drink, and we talked about speech, how I was doing, where I was going to college, ect.

Then Anna came down the stairs, and when I saw her, I nearly popped a boner. She was wearing a halter-top, jeans that were so tight, I knew she was wearing a thong under them. It was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen.

"Do you have enough cash to get the tickets and the meal." He asked

"Yessir, I do." I assured him

"Very good, have a nice time." He walked us out to the car I was driving. I was driving my Dad's Chrysler 300C.

When we were out of sight of Anna's dad, I asked her what movie she wanted to see.

"I've been wanting to see Dark Blue."

"Alright, Dark Blue it is."

We made it to the theater in record time. We bought the tickets, the snacks, and a quick cappuccino from the Starbucks in the theater lobby.

We made it to the theater just as the trailers were starting. We saw the trailers, and just as the movie started, I felt Anna's hand creep along my leg. Then I felt, her warm, soft hands go into my pants, and felt her hands along my cock. In an instant, my cock was hard as a rock and out to it's full eight and a half inches. She felt the foreskin on it, and began to play with it. When she heard the sounds of painful pleasure coming from me, she went to work, rubbing my cock with vigor. When I was about to pop, she did something I was not expecting her to do. She lifted the armrest between us, put her mouth on my throbbing cock and began to suck it off like a pro. I felt her tongue lick the tip of my foreskin. Flicking it. Then she started to lick the vein on the underside of my cock. I also felt her hand on the other half of my cock, rubbing it furiously. I knew then that the legend about Chinese girls giving good blow-jobs was not a legend. It was cold hard fact. She continued to suck me off for at least 10 minutes. She could feel when I was about to pop when my balls would start to shrivel up. When that happened, she slacked off. When I wasn't about to pop, she take the task up again. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I moaned for her to let it go.

It was a good thing we were the only ones in that theater because when I let my load go, I made sound like akin to a water buffalo dying that would have aroused a deaf man's suspicions. After I shot off, Anna licked my cock clean. I put my now relieved cock back in my pants.

"I've wanted to do that since we met yesterday. I've never done anything like that before. You're the first one who has made me feel that way. Thank you." She whispered into my ear.

"Now I have to return the favor." I told her.

"Go ahead, big boy." She said seductively while patting my now very pleased cock.

I put my arm around her shoulder and plunged my hand into her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra which made the task of caressing her generous breast a lot easier. I felt her nipple, and I tweaked it, which elicited a very excited squeak from Anna. Then I undid her halter top, and her boobs pooped out. I then leaned over, and took one of her beautiful, pink nipple into my mouth and sucked on it like there was no tomorrow.

"Keep sucking, please!" She panted.

Then I did something she would never have expected. I reached down to her pants, undid the button and the zipper, stuck my hand in, and began to finger her shaved pussy. I stopped sucking her tit, and concentrated fully on fingering her until she melted. She did after a few minutes of rubbing her dripping pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties, to my great delight, and I began to rub her clit like crazy, causing her to writhe in ecstasy.

We continued to play with each other al the way through the movie. We didn't even remember what the movie was about, except that it was a cop movie. We just didn't care. When the credits started to run, we got up, made ourselves decent, and left. We went to the restaurant, had our dinner, and I took her home.

When we go to her house parents weren't home. They had left a note on the kitchen table saying they would be home about eleven that night. It was about six at that point. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was expecting a little bit more than a goodnight kiss.

She took my hand and led me to her room. There she took of her clothes, and standing before me, nude in full glory, the beautiful Asian tigress that had pleasured me in the theater told me to be the same.

I must have gotten undressed in record time, because I was naked with my cock in full salute in no time. She then, went to the bed, laid down, and motioned with her finger to come over. I walked over, and as I did so, Anna licked her finger and began to rub her pussy. I go the message immediately. I got on the bed, laid in front of her, and began to lick her moist, swollen lips. I started with small, quick darts of the tongue. Then I started to use longer licks along her slit. I found her clit and I started to flick it with my tongue. That sent Anna over the edge.

"Yessss! Oh, God, yesss!" She screamed

Then, I pulled up, got up, walked over to my pants, and put on a condom that I kept in my pockets for "emergencies".

I came back over, and I pushed my eight and a half inch cock into to her dripping, gleaming pussy. I drove it into her harder than a pile driver. I kept at it. She was moaning the entire time.

Then, I leaned forward, and, while still sticking cock into her, I began to lick her nipples, this sent Anna into heights of ecstasy she had never before felt.

We popped at the same time. She went crazy, and I bent over, very gentlemanly, and gave her a kiss on the lips. She opened her mouth, and our tongues wrestled for each other. It was that consummate kiss that sealed our relationship. It was that act of two people, coming together for one beautiful act of love.

I left her house at around eight o'clock. When her parents came home at eleven, she told them that she had a wonderful time. Both of us had a wonderful time.