Yellow Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers

Her dirty talk turned me on and soon I was pounding her harder and faster than I had done any girl in my life. Her movement was so wild that I thought she might actually buck me off of her. My balls tightened then I let lose my spunk into her hot twat. The walls of her pussy clamped hard against my rod as she came again and again. It was the best fuck of my life and I told her so as I pulled out of her.

In the afterglow we necked lightly before things built back up again. We ended up in a very hot sixty-nine. Mom laid on top of me as her cunt juice drained down onto my face. I played enthusiastically with her ass as I ate out her sweet honey. Her mouth worked my cock like a piston. It wasn't long before we had each other cumming once again as we bathed each other's faces with cum.

Worn out, mom stood up and proclaimed an end to our sexual escapades for the evening. I gave her a sweet passionate kiss then she put back on her bra and panties and proceeded to cook dinner. Hypnotized by her sexy body and lingerie I watched every move she made as she made Hamburgers and fries which we quickly devoured.

The rest of the evening was very disappointing as mom didn't let me do much. When I rubbed her feet she said nothing as I caressed her ass and boobs through her under clothing. And, when we went to bed she let me give her a tongue kiss. But, she seemed to be feeling guilty about fucking me and didn't let me sleep with her that night.

Figuring that she needed to work through things in her mind I didn't push things that evening. But, the next day would be even more disappointing. When she got home she acted like nothing had ever happened between us. Finally after dinner she said, "Look I really need a foot rub tonight so I'll take off my skirt like I promised I would but you had better keep your hands only on my feet and ankles, is that clear?"

She sounded so serious that I figured I had no choice and agreed to be a good boy. To my surprise when she took off the skirt she revealed one of the white cotton pair of panties. This excited me immensely. No, they were not very sexy.

But, I knew the only reason she would have worn this pair was that the previous evening had turned her on. She wore this pair in hopes of turning me off so I wouldn't try anything. She knew if I tried something there was a very good chance that she might protest at first but before long we might be doing the same taboo things as we had done the night before.

At least, that is what I thought it meant that she wore the ugliest pair of panties she owned. The foot rub started off in the usual mundane way with me daydreaming and her nearly falling asleep. As I loved her very much I made sure and do a good job on her aching feet. The longer the rubdown went the sexier she looked in those granny panties.

Her crotch looked too inviting. In one swift movement I hooked my hands into the sides of those panties and yanked hard until they were at her knees. Whereupon, she bolted up from the couch and tried to run away but stumbled as the panties made it hard for her to move. Catching her I pulled her hard into my arms, spinning her around, and kissed her passionately on her luscious lips.

The slap she gave me across my face stung mightily. Knowing how rewarding making love to her could be I didn't let it stop me and kissed her again. Scooping her up into my arms I carried her to her bed. Mom kicked and swung her fists the whole way.

Dropping her onto the bed I fell on top of her as I kicked off my shoes. Grabbing her by her hair I plunged my tongue deeply into her mouth as I ground my cock against her cunt. She pushed against my chest with both hands in an effort to get me off of her while at the same time wildly kissing me back.

After our terrific kiss I sat up straddling her hips. As I reached for the waist line of her blouse she began frantically pounding me in the chest with her fists weakly imploring me to stop. Her blouse came off very easily as she cooperated with me presumably not wanting me to rip it; similarly her lacey black bra followed suit.

Gripping her boobs in my palms I leaned down and kissed her again but, this time was rewarded for my efforts as she flung her arms around my back. The kiss lasted every bit of two minutes and when I sat back up mom grabbed my shirt and tore it open causing my buttons to fly across the room. Finding my nipples she grabbed and twisted them saying, "You fucking little bastard, you aren't going to have all of the fun."

Mom sensually slid her hands down my stomach and unfastened my belt and trousers. Jumping up I threw off every stitch of clothing from my body. Since mom was casually laying there with her legs spread far apart I reached down and ripped her underwear to shreds as I tore it from her hips.

A loud groan came from her as I pounced back on top of her luscious body and planted my teeth on her rosy red nipple. I wasn't prepared for what she did next. All of a sudden she gave me a shove and rolled me on to my back. Straddling my hips she had taken control as she ground her melons in my face. After only a few seconds of this treatment she sat up and grabbed my cock and put it at the entrance to her love canal.

Mom inhaled deeply and took all of me deep into her inner recesses. Reaching down to her clit she began frantically frigging herself. I had never seen someone I was fucking do that before and couldn't believe how much it turned me ON. With her free hand she grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs and yelped, "There Is no turning back now fuck wad; squeeze the holy shit out of mommy's boobies!"

Pounding up and down and up and down Mom was giving me the ride of my life. Every so often she would switch hands on her clit sticking the fingers she took from her nub into my mouth letting me taste the flavor of her sweet juice. Out of breath I responded, "Fuck yes, mommy this is just the beginning."

"You've got a fucking great prick, my boy, now ram it home!" she extolled. My mother's vaginal muscles contracted hard against me and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. My cock suddenly shot off like a geyser as she came over and over again. We made love most of the rest of the evening. We fucked two more times before I fell asleep in my mommy's arms nursing on her breast and feeling right back at home.

The next morning we both overslept and ended up racing around like chickens with our heads cut off. There was no time for fooling around. I did stare at mom's ass and got an instant hard on when I realized that I hadn't thoroughly explored there yet. Shaking lustful thoughts out of my head I hurriedly finished dressing and ran off to school.

When she got home from work that evening I was waiting in her bedroom wearing nothing but underwear. I sat on the edge of the bed as she took off her usual pantyhose and shoes. As she turned to leave her ass was inches from my face. Jokingly I said, "God, mom you have a big butt!"

Her skirt fell to the floor and she backed up even closer to me. Wiggling her lemon yellow cotton briefs in my face she replied, "So, you think my rump is big, huh. Is it big enough to suffocate your fucking face with?"

Mom thrust her ass fully into my face. The heavenly odors of her rear filled my nostrils as I wrapped my arms around her waist and sank into her ass full force. "Fuck mom, I don't know but it would be a hell of a way to go!"

She freed herself from me and climbed onto the bed and got on all fours and wiggled her ass at me invitingly. As I came up behind her she discarded her shirt and bra. I ran my hands all over her massively wonderful cheeks before pulling down her undies. Her pillows of flesh were as soft and smooth as any baby's butt. As I kissed all over the cheeks I explored her crack with my fingers eventually landing on her tight rear hole.

My kisses reached her deep crack as I shoved one finger into her shit hole. She moaned in delight so I stuck a second finger up there and then a third. I could see juice begin to leak from her twat as she demanded, "Come on Butt Fucker get that fat cock of yours in there. Give me the real fucking thing."

In seconds my cock was pushing at the entrance to her shit hole. It was amazing to me how hard she pushed against me to get my cock in as fast as possible without any lubrication. Dropping her shoulders to the bed she reached down and played with her cunt and my balls as I rammed her harder and harder. She cried out both in pain and ecstasy as I kept pounding my hammer home. Without a doubt it was the tightest space my cock had ever been in.

Her ass was just too good of a target so I began slapping each cheek in turn. This caused her to moan even louder. So, I smacked her rump a bit harder. Her hand cupped my balls and gave them a firm squeeze. Just then, I erupted a large load inside her brown tunnel. Mom roared with approval as she came as soon as she felt me unload inside of her.

That night would be the best night of my life as mom and I made love all night long. We had a hot and sexy trip around the world and I kissed every part of her body. I couldn't believe it when she ate out my ass hole, no other girl would do it as they claimed it was just too nasty but then would turn right around and ask me to tongue out their bowels. We were both glad it was Friday as we didn't stop until the sun was shining its brilliant yellow light in the window.

Although Mom got married and I found a sexy lover and wife of my own mom and I continued to fuck regularly until the day before she died of a heart attack while fucking her husband. I suspect that mom's husband knew about the two of us but loved her so much that he was able to look past his wife's and stepson's incestuous relationship. I suspect my wife also knows what mom and I were up to as well. How many men can say they had their mother for a mistress for well over twenty years and the sex was as good the last time as it had been the very first night that we were together!

hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers
12