Yellow Slave Confession

Story Info
Journey of perversion discovery.
803 words
3.67
14.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am never satisfied. Plain vanilla sex bored me a long time ago. I 'wore out' the missionary position by my early teens. And then, I found women boring by the time I turned twenty. Certain guys were a real turn-on for me. But it was awhile before I had the courage to venture out to gay scenes, and it took even longer for me to come out. When I did, I wasted little time.

I hooked up with various guys, one on one. In my 30's, I discovered orgies. And finally got invited to some wonderful parties. We would have a dinner, then sit around and chat awhile. Then the clothes came off, and the games began. Often there would be a hot tub at the party. So several of us would end up in the tub, playing with each other. Some would get off and add milky film to the water. I experimented with fucking and sucking and getting sucked and fucked - all in a group environment. It was all great fun. But there were times that I craved a different kind of excitement.

So I would go to the local gay cruise area. There I would find a wide variety of guys, from young to old. Sitting on bare ground in my underwear, sucking some guy off and giving him relief was a real thrill. I usually got hard, and was able to jack off. There were times there that someone would simply walk up to me, kneel, unzip my pants and take my cock in his mouth and suck me off. That was always a nice bonus. In the summertime I enjoyed these places. But not very many guys were into watersports. They just seemed to want to get off and get gone.

When the weather gets colder, the Adult Bookstores and arcades are the only place to cruise anyway, for me. So it only seemed natural for me to try out one of those unique and magical places - the restroom inside an Adult arcade. The guys that go in there are already horny and want some kind of sex. Just seems natural for something to happen in the restroom. One time, after taking a piss, I simply pulled my pants all the way down, leaned up against the wall opposite the urinal, and played with myself. After a while, a guy came in, and saw me. I simply said to him, "Hey, I'll take that piss."

So he unzipped it, and aimed at me. Soon a hot, pungent stream of piss arced out and splashed against my legs and cock. It felt exquisite! I was wanting to piss on myself, too, but had none. I got an erection instead. "Piss in my mouth," I managed to say. He aimed the last of his piss-load at my face, and I opened wide to swallow every drop.

"Feel better? How about a suck now?" I said.

"Sure, why not!" So he stood over me, and fed me a delicious 8" cock. I sucked it for all I was worth, and it soon spurted out a nice load of cream down my throat. I enjoyed swallowing every drop, even licking his head for the last of the load.

Another guy had come into the restroom, and was watching. He had to piss, so he drenched me all over too! He just left without a word. Over the course of a couple hours, I got drenched a few more times, and swallowed two more cum loads. I finally jacked myself off, and shot all over my piss-drenched stomach. I soon exited out of there, hoping the guy behind the counter would not notice my pungent yellow condition!

From then on, I was hooked. I paid for many tokens, but used few. Quite often, I would simply give away my token cards. It was enough to get to that cool, gritty floor, sprawl out on there and make myself available to any and everyone to "use". I had a few who sucked me good, kneeling over me on that cool bathroom floor. Usually after a session the floor was left a lot dirtier than I had found it. Sometimes the floor was already smelling of ammonia and dried cum, so I knew that I was not the only one. Now, just going into one of those places gives me an erection. It is difficult for me to take a piss, because I get so aroused that the stiff erection prevents it.

Now I am in my sixties: You can have the bars, the dating scene, Craigslist, Grindr, and all the rest. Give me a hot scene in an adult bookstore bathroom any day. I'll be there this weekend. Probably next weekend too, and the weekend after. Maybe even the weekdays too.