Yes, Again and Again

Story Info
Variety of sexual activities by married couple.
11.8k words
3.73
133k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda and Dale have been married for about fifteen years; their two children are in grade school. He works with a medium size international company, she is an office manager at a branch of a bank.

Recently Dale, has been offered a temporarily job in Europe for eight months with a division of the company. After successful completion of this start up situation, the opportunity exists for fantastic advancement in the parent company.

The couple had regular intercourse, and some extras on special occasions. For the most part their sexual practices were satisfactory, at least Rhonda thought so. But, Dale was not that positive in his opinion. He has desired more sexual variety for a long time. He sometimes told Rhonda that their sex, after 15 years of marriage, was routine and somewhat boring. Several ideas had been tried to 'spice up' their bedroom activities -- -- but the results had not been that successful.

The pros and cons of the transfer were discussed. Certainly the pros were quite positive; some pros were: a larger salary, a more important position, a possible future advancement, and career growth.

But the cons were several:

• The European job would mean working 50 / 60 hours per week in a start up situation with little opportunity for time off.

• The two children would miss their Father.

• The couple would be without the love, companionship, and sex that both thought was necessary.

The Company agreed that Dale could have a 4 to 5 day vacation after approximately five months of the project had been completed. He could fly back to the East Coast of the United States and meet his spouse at an exclusive resort at company expense.

Rhonda telephoned her parents and they agreed to live and help her during the time that Dale would be gone. Her parents were retired and lived in an apartment.

Rhonda suggests several days at a local resort by themselves for some public time and lots of private intimate time after her parents arrive and before Dale leaves.

Thus it was set -- at least Rhonda thought it was set:

<> <> Her parents would arrive on Monday.

<> <> Rhonda and Dale would be at a local resort during the mid-week --- she wants the time with him.

But, Dale did not see the need to go to a local resort. They could spend the time at home and fuck in their bedroom -- -- like they have done for years. He had work to complete and would soon be flying to Europe -- -- in approximately one week, on Tuesday.

MONDAY

On Monday morning, Rhonda said, "I will have any type of sex privately with you, if we can spend time at the local resort and you do not work while at the resort.. Make a list of about Twelve Items of the type of sex you would like to have."

Dale asks, "Do you mean -- -- any type of private sex?"

Rhonda replied, "Yes, any type -- just do not hurt me."

Dale said, "I have never hurt you financially or physically in the past and certainly will not start now."

Mentally, Dale already had a list of sexual practices that she has refused and/or seldom did. Making a list on paper would be absolutely no problem. But thinking about the planned sexual activities in several days caused Dale to do less work on Monday then normal.

That evening, after the kids were in bed, Dale gave his list to Rhonda. After looking at the list, she smiled weakly and said in a soft voice, "Yes, I will do all of these for you. I love you very much and honestly want to please you. Some will be difficult, but I will do my best."

Dale replies, "I am certain that you will do your best."

Following is Dale's ----- S E X T O D O L I S T

• ONE I will purchase five revealing lingerie outfits for you to model and do erotic dancing.

• TWO When you need to urinate, you will urinate standing up in the bath tub -- holding your pussy lips apart so I can watch you urinate.

• THREE You will provide me with bare cock blow jobs and ball sucking, whenever requested.

• FOUR You will let me fuck you in the ass.

• FIVE We will have intercourse in any position: doggie, 69 – any variation, chair, missionary, etc. I will use my cock and any type of sex toy I desire.

• SIX You will let me take as many completely nude / partially nude pictures of you that I desire.

• SEVEN We will take a drive on a road with little traffic -- you will be completely naked for most of the drive.

• EIGHT We will visit for several hours, the clothes-free facility we have discussed in the past.

• NINE We will have sex / intercourse in our backyard.

• TEN We will have some light bondage where you are tied up for sex.

• ELEVEN When we eat at any restaurant, you will not be wearing any type of underwear -- no bra, no panties, no slip, etc. Only thigh high hose and outer clothing is satisfactory. The bottom of a dress must be above your knees.

• TWELVE When we are together again in about 5 months, we will repeat the items on this list -- at least for those possible.

Late Monday afternoon, Dale bought fresh batteries for his digital camera. Than he went to several adult stores and purchased a variety of items. Included in the items bought were adult toys, lubricants, warming liquids, and revealing sheer clothing.

The adult toys purchased were: latex vibrator in the shape of a penis, an anal plug, ribbon, rope, handcuffs, candles in the shape of a woman's breast, a man's penis and a double candle in the shape of the numbers "69".

Lubricants and warming liquids were baby oil, body lotion, a jell, and scented warming liquids.

Revealing sheer gowns and similar clothing included: a black shelf bra, an open bust bra, black crotch-less panty, red G-string, black and red thigh high hose, yellow baby doll with black trim and matching thong panties, a red lace knee length gown, a black chemise with red trim, and a red leather dress with black trim.

Once home, the purchases were shown to Rhonda. She smiled and asked, "If you want me to wear these items, I will do so because I love you and desire to please you. Our marriage means everything to me."

"I am pleased that you said that. You sound very cooperative," Dale responds.

Rhonda smiles and laughs softly and asks, "What are you going to wear?"

The T-shirts and underpants that you purchased for me about a month ago. Also, I could wear my jock strap. Or just my birthday suit," replies Dale. Then he adds: "You could go to an adult store and purchase some items for me to wear."

"You know that I do not like being in an adult store."

"Yes. I know. And I think that is one of the problems we have regarding our sexual practices."

The couple embrace and kiss. Dale's hands / fingers cup and pinch her breasts and nipples. A growing bulge, hidden by the fabric of his pants, is rubbed by Rhonda.

MID - WEEK

Wednesday morning arrives, the car is packed with the new purchases plus the usual clothing. In about forty-five minutes they arrive at the local resort that Rhonda had selected. The check in is efficient; soon the couple are in a quiet fourth floor suite that offers privacy. From their large window, they have a view of the distant mountains.

The suite had a king size bed, sofa, small kitchen, and refrigerator, television and several chairs. The very quiet room air conditioner is a big plus.

Dale looks at his SEX TO DO LIST and says: "Let's start. I would like a revealing lingerie show and erotic dancing plus I want to take pictures of you."

Rhonda asks, "Now!! I thought you were kidding when you showed me that list, earlier."

Dale replies, "You agreed to the list plus I showed you all of the adult items I recently purchased. I certainly would not buy the items if I did not want you to use them. Please cooperate for the mutual pleasure of both of us."

"I need to use the bathroom before starting," said Rhonda.

"Remember, if you need to urinate -- stand up in the bath tub. I want to watch."

ONE and TWO Rhonda removes all of her clothes as Dale watches her different areas of flesh appear. Once the shirt, blue jeans and shoes are removed only her bra and panties remain. Her hands move to her back as she reaches for the bra hooks -- size 36 C. The straps slide off her shoulders, the skin colored bra slides to the floor.

Through the fabric of her panties, Dale could see a darkened triangular area of pussy hair. Slowly, Rhonda pushes the panties down over her hips, the panties join the bra on the floor. She is wearing only her birthday suit -- -- plus some jewelry and lipstick.

"Did you enjoy the show? Want to see more?" Rhonda asks.

Quickly Dale replies, "Yes. Yes."

She walks slowly toward her husband -- moving her hips in a circular manner, her breasts slightly bouncing with her steps. Dale is sitting on a thick cushion he had placed on the floor. When she is within a foot or so of his face she stops and spreads her legs. Her hands reach up and cup, pinch, and tug her breasts and nipples. Ever so slowly Rhonda's fingers came down over her naked body -- past her stomach to the triangle of pubic hair. Pussy hair is pulled and twisted.

She asks, "Do you think I need a trim or a complete hair cut and shave?"

Dale smiles and said, "I would be pleased to use the scissors or razor."

Rhonda's fingers drop some more; they reach and rub her pussy lips. Slowly, she spreads her lips apart -- some pink flesh appears. Then more pink flesh is visible. Finally, her pussy lips are spread as far apart as possible.

She asks: "Is this what you want to see -- my clitoris, pee hole, and love opening? Do you like seeing my pink flesh?"

"Yes, but I also want a close view of you with warm yellow colored liquid coming from your small center opening."

Dale stood up, his hands touch, cup, and start to rub her ample breasts. Rhonda unfastens his belt and reaches for his pants zipper. In moments, his pants slide to the floor -- white underpants and shirt quickly fall on the pants. His penis is enlarging slightly as Rhonda starts to caress his manhood -- then tightly grasps his rod with one hand, his balls with the other hand.

"I want this in the bathroom", Rhonda says. She pulls his semi-erect penis toward the bathroom. Dale quickly follows.

Rhonda steps in the tub facing Dale who is kneeling on the floor. He is holding a towel to catch any splashes of warm yellow liquid. Her fingers spread her pussy lips as far apart as possible -- everything is in plain view in the well lighted bathroom. Dale looks at her completely exposed pink flesh.

Slowly the liquid starts to come -- drips, then a small stream. More warm yellow liquid comes gushing out of her body, the stream become several streams of different sizes spraying in different directions. Gradually, the steady flow slows, then becomes drips and drops. Some areas of her legs glisten from the bathroom light reflecting on traces of urine that lands on her inner thighs and are now running downward.

"Did you enjoy viewing my urine stream?" Rhonda asks.

Dale replies, "Yes. And I want to see more, later."

Dale looks at the towel that protected him from splashing. Several areas of the white fluffy towel now had a slight yellow color. The tub area of the bathroom had the slight smell of urine. The switch that controls the exhaust fan had not been turned on.

Rhonda turns on the water and washes her legs. She steps out of the tub, Dale dries her pussy lips and legs with a white fluffy towel.

Rhonda asks, "Is that a fresh and unused towel or the towel that you used to protect yourself from my urine?"

"It is a clean and dry towel."

Rhonda says: "We have made love and been intimate for years. You have seen me giving birth to our two children. You have kissed my genitals. You have seen me sitting on the toilet, stark naked. We have taken showers together. You have dressed and undressed me."

"Yes, all of that is true."

Rhonda continues, "But to stand in the tub, spread my lips and piss is a very embarrassing situation for me."

"Yes, I know. But you have watched me often relieve myself when I urinate. What is the difference -- watching a flaccid penis or watching your tiny opening?" replies Dale, who adds: "But Thank You Very Much. I enjoyed watching your flow."

"Your are welcome, Sweetheart," replies Rhonda.

ONE and SIX "It is to early for lunch. Let's take some pictures for our personal viewing pleasure." Dale suggests.

Rhonda knew exactly what her spouse wants. Out of her suite case comes one revealing outfit -- -- Dale gets the digital camera ready. Dale considers himself to be a serious amateur photographer, he had won several prizes and rewards at the amateur photography club where he is a member. She didn't have very much to put on: black thigh high hose, a black shelf bra, black crotch-less panties, a yellow sheer baby doll with black trim, and black shoes with a medium heel height.

She enters the room. Dale gave a soft whistle, and said, "I like what I see. Very, very nice."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I want to please you."

Dale is sitting on a towel he placed on the sofa. The digital camera is partially covering his manhood. From where Rhonda was standing, she could see the tip of his partially erect penis and some dark pubic hair. Dale is in his birthday suit.

Rhonda starts to move around the room in an erotic manner --- touching herself, twisting her body, shaking and playing with her boobs, rubbing her pussy lips, bending over, spreading her pussy lips and her legs, moving close to Dale.

Click, click, click --- Dale takes some pictures of Rhonda dressed in the revealing lingerie. Debbie slowly took off the yellow sheer baby doll, it drops to the floor. More clicks of the digital camera, more pictures taken for later personal enjoyment.

Rhonda is now wearing only black: thigh high hose, shelf bra, crotch-less panties, and shoes. She walk erotically around the room, facing Dale and the camera, then

sideways, then with her back to her spouse -- bending over with her cheeks spread. More clicks of the digital camera. More pictures are recorded on the memory stick in the camera.

The black shoes are kicked off in the general direction of Dale -- but miss him.

Click. Dale said, "I may have got a picture of a flying shoe."

Rhonda reaches around her back and unhooks the bra. The shelf bra drops to the floor. More clicks. Soon, she is pushing the crotch-less panties down over her hips, they drop to the floor. More clicks. She moves around the floor -- sometimes facing Dale, sometimes with her firm ass toward him. Many more clicks of the camera.

Rhonda faces Dale, she is practically stark naked, and says: "You are going to use up all of the capacity of that memory stick."

"No problem, Sweetheart. I recently purchased several 2 GB memory sticks. I can take hundreds of pictures."

She is wearing only the black thigh high hose -- -- -- the contrast of black with her white skin presented wonderful picture possibilities.

Dale drops to his knees and asks, "Please stand still. But slowly move your hands, touching your body." More clicks.

"Now face away from me, spread your legs, bend over, and try to touch the floor."

"You have always liked my ass and pussy lips."

"Yes -- -- Always."

Rhonda could not touch the floor. But Dale's finger touches the camera button

and takes a series of pictures of his spouse bending over. Once she is almost touching

the floor, additional pictures are taken of the black hose covering her legs, the pussy lips slightly covered with hair, her ass hole, and her firm rounded ass.

Rhonda walks to a chair and takes off her hose. More clicks. She is now wearing only lipstick and some jewelry. Stark naked, she walks around the room -- hips are swaying and her breasts move, bounce, and shake. More clicks of the digital camera. Dale put the camera down, but motions her to keep her breasts shaking. He is enjoying the show, his penis is growing. His once flaccid penis is becoming a hard cock.

Rhonda asked, "When can I take some pictures of you?"

ELEVEN "After lunch, if you want to. It is now almost time for lunch. Remember, no underwear -- you should be dressed quickly," said Dale, and adds, "After lunch, would you like to feel me inside your body -- say an afternoon delight?"

"Yes, an afternoon delight would be appreciated. I like to feel your erect cock inside me," replies Rhonda. In moments, she adds, "television can be watched anytime, but much too soon, you will be flying to Europe. I will honestly miss you, darling."

Rhonda is dressed in record time, even before Dale is dressed. Both are wearing shorts, shirt, and sandals for the casual lunch at the resort. They arrive at the restaurant just as it is opening for lunch and are promptly seated. The meal is excellent, both agreed.

Back in the room, Rhonda said, "It seemed a little cool in the restaurant, probably because I did not have any underwear on. I want you to look at what I was wearing."

Off come the sandals. Then very slowly, she unbuttons the light weight shirt and pulls open the front. It slides off her shoulders and drops to the floor. Dale enjoys the view of her ample breasts, areolas, and nipples. They are all natural and all his to appreciate, touch, and enjoy. Her breasts shook slightly as she moves her hands to the sides of her shorts. Ever so slowly, she pushes the shorts over her hips; they fall to the floor. She is stark naked. Dale looks over her body inch by inch as he undresses. His penis stirs and pushes against the fabric of his clothing.

THREE, FIVE, and SIX Rhonda rubs her breasts with one hand, the other hand caresses her clitoris and pussy lips.

She says, "You promised me an afternoon delight." She walks over to Dale and unfastens his belt and pulls the zipper of his pants down. She fishes through the opening in his underpants and pulls out his partially erect rod.

"I want this cock in me soon, as she pulls the cock toward the bedroom."

Dale follows, his digital camera and tripod are already set up in the bedroom.

"I see that it is picture taking time. Let's get the pictures, than we can move on to the real event --- CC, cock in cunt or PP, penis in pussy," said Rhonda.

Rhonda laid down on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide, her ass elevated with a firm pillow.

• Dale lays down, his mouth on her pussy lips. The remote control button of the camera is pushed. Click.

• Dale moves so his back is on the bed, his legs spread. Rhonda has her mouth wrapped around his bare penis like she is providing him with the pleasure of a bare cock blow job. Click.

• Dale sits on a straight chair, Rhonda faces him, sit on his legs, and places his partial erection in her pink treasure. Click.

• With Dale still in the chair, Rhonda has her back toward him. She lowers her body until his cock is in her cunt. Click.

• The couple got into the missionary position. With her legs spread, the head of his manhood pushes just past her pussy lips, wet with a little lubricant. Click.

• The couple move to the doggie position. Rhonda's head is on the bed, her ass in the air with the head of Dale's partially erect cock just past her pussy lips. Click.

• The couple move to the "69" positions --- man on top, woman on top, and side by side. His manhood is in her mouth, her genitals are being licked by Dale's tongue. Click. Click. Click.

Finally, Rhonda said, " you got enough pictures of us APPARENTLY fucking and sucking. Now I would like the REAL THING. You said we could have an afternoon delight."

Dale puts the camera's remote control on the table -- her real fucking would start soon.