Yes Congressman! Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca Madison becomes a political Courtesan.
7.7k words
4.48
32k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,076 Followers

Rebecca 'Becky' Madison arrived precisely ten minutes early at the office of Congressman Dean Roberts of the Virginia 12th congressional district. It was her first official day at her new job on the Roberts re-election campaign and she was to meet the Congressman himself for the first time this morning.

Becky was determined to make a good first impression and had dressed for the occasion. She sported a classic navy blue 'long & lean' one-button jacket over a black spaghetti strap tank top showing off a generous hint of cleavage, and finished with pure white short cotton jean trousers that hugged every inch of her slender legs.

At just twenty two years of age and barely out of college, Becky was slender and petite, and her seductive young figure simply poured itself into her outfit effortlessly, accentuating her gently curves and tiny waist. Her chest, though not large, was perky and strengthened by her good fashion choices. Her freckled face was framed by a trendy shoulder length fringed bob of brown hair. Bright blue eye, darkened with mascara, peered out from beneath the fringe.

Becky now set her eyes on the pretty young blonde receptionist at the congressional office, who barely glanced up from her smart phone as Becky approached the desk. The girl had light green eyes and her silky blonde hair was tied up in a loose, casual bun that somehow looked sluttier in practice than it should have been theoretically.

"Hi, my name is Rebecca Madison and I'm here for a meeting with the congressman," said Becky.

The blonde receptionist, who looked no older than Becky herself, continued staring at her smart phone as she swiped through it.

"Hi, my name is Lexi, how can I help you?" asked the blonde receptionist in a bored voice without bothering to even look up at Becky.

"Uh, yes, I'm here to meet the Congressman," said Becky, slightly stumped by Lexi's attitude.

"Do you have an appointment?" asked Lexi.

"Yes," said Becky. "It should be under Madison."

Becky couldn't help roaming her eyes over Lexi. The blonde receptionist was clearly very young and very attractive - skinny, tanned and leggy - and was wearing an outfit Becky would have thought totally unsuitable for as prestigious a place as a congressional office. Lexi wore a slinky black button-up cut-off vest that showed off a skinny bronze midriff and sported a plunging neckline. The top was skimpy enough as it was for business wear, but the receptionist had gone a step further and unbuttoned the top button to reveal a busty bronze cleavage and more than a hint of a bright purple lacy bra. If the Lexi's top was screaming for attention to be directed to her obviously staggeringly attractive busty chest and skinny waist, then the matching black and dangerously short mini skirt riding up Lexi's thighs was doing much the same for the blonde's long bronzed legs.

Perplexed and slightly intimidated by the young skinny blonde receptionist, Becky couldn't help but be envious of Lexi's naturally busty rack, and tried her best to keep from staring at it in a mix of admiration and resentment.

Becky wondered if it was usual for secretaries to wear such provocative outfits when Lexi finally answered.

"The Congressman will be with you in a moment," said Lexi before returning her attention to her phone. "Take a seat, please."

Becky did as asked and sat down on the low leather couch opposite the reception desk, and tried to calm herself before her meeting with Congressman Dean Roberts. Her interview yesterday with the Congressman's chief of staff, Rick Lawson, had gone as well as she could have hoped, despite the unusual nature of the position and the qualities being assessed. She had gone into it fully aware of the kind of work she was being expected to perform, but it had all seemed so abstract until she finally went through with it yesterday. Lawson had aggressively had his way with her, and the intensity of the episode still left Becky unsettled, not to mention physically sore.

Still, she had done her best and she was committed now. Lawson seemed to approve of her performance and she'd been provided with all the paperwork to arrange her official commencement on the Congressional campaign. It was a complex legal arrangement and her position was officially a "Special Consultant" run through the Super PAC Secure Leadership for a United Tomorrow, or SLUT for short. It was yet another way of hiding the true nature of her role and giving the campaign plausible deniability.

Agreeing to her new job meant that Becky had catapulted herself from faceless political intern to a highly paid and highly influential campaign consultant. It required certain sacrifices, but Becky was ambitious and determined, and had resolved to do whatever it took to succeed as a political operator. It was to be a new chapter in her life, and she wasn't about to back down now.

And yet, the sinking sensation in the pit of Becky's stomach remained. Her jaw ached. Her lower back was sore. Between her legs she could still feel the lingering sting from being stretched and used so roughly. She would recover soon enough, but it was a reminder at how new she was to everything. She would have to get used to it. After all, there would be a lot more from where that came from in her new line of work.

"You can see the Congressman now, Ms Madison," called out Lexi and pointing to the door to the Congressman's office.

Becky stepped inside and was at once immersed in a world she had only ever dreamed about as a political science student in college. The office was sumptuous and elegant, full of old dark furniture and walls lined with memorabilia and photographs. A "Don't Tread on Me" poster was framed and mounted next to the flag of the Commonwealth of Virginia. She was so lost in the moment of simply absorbing the room around her she was startled when Congressman Roberts himself called out to her.

"A fellow student of history I take it?" asked Congressman Roberts as he stepped out from behind his desk and reached out his arm.

Roberts was a photogenic politician to say the least, and a picture perfect rendition of an all-American leader. Tall and athletic. A strong jaw and a chin with a cleft. Warm brown eyes. Wavy brown hair greying at the edges, perfectly combed without a strand out of place. Most of all was that huge Cheshire cat grin, a dashing smile that was famous for disarming even the most implacable of his foes.

Roberts looked perfect in photographs, and more importantly, on television. Up close in person, the effect was simply magnified. Becky had to stop herself from swooning.

"Um, yes," was all Becky managed to squeak out as she shook the Congressman's hand. That big warm hand and such a firm grip too, Becky mused, before realising she was still holding on and began to blush profusely as she quickly withdrew.

Roberts acted as if nothing had happened and simply proceeded to escort Becky across the room, regaling her with anecdotes and stories about each photograph or flag or painting until they reached his desk and he offered her a seat. Becky couldn't even remember what the Congressman had said, but he now seemed to want to discuss business, so she quickly did her best to snap into professional mode.

"Now Rebecca, may I call you Rebecca?" asked the Congressman, continuing before waiting for a reply, "Good, I like to be on a first name basis with my staff. We're all very close here and we look after each other. It's a team effort, Rebecca, all for one and one for all. And can I say I'm delighted to have you on the team. I've heard very good things about you. Rick was mighty impressed with your interview yesterday. He's a surly old bastard, but can I say he thought you were top notch. Top notch, Rebecca. He thinks you're just the person to get this campaign back on track. Because we're a team of winners here. Are you a winner, Rebecca?"

"Yes Congressman," said Becky.

"That's what I like to hear! I know you're a winner, Rebecca. You know how I know? Because my gut tells me. I always trust my gut. That's how I got here after all. Gut and values and some big fat cheques in my pocket. Speaking of which, let's get to your first big assignment!"

"I'm eager to get started right away, Congressman," said Becky.

"Perfect, Rebecca! See I knew you would be perfect. And damn, just look at you! Rick wasn't kidding. He said to me, 'Dean, you set your eyes on this girl and you're going to have a boner for a year', 'scuse my French, Rebecca. I must admit, Rebecca, he was right. You are a beautiful young woman, Rebecca. You are going to make a big difference to this campaign, I'm telling you that. How old are you, Rebecca?"

"I'm twenty two, Congressman," answered Becky.

"Twenty two!" exclaimed Robert. "Damn, you young girls these days are something else! Like young Lexi out there, my assistant. Just eighteen you know! But boy, what a stunner! You should see the young intern boys that come through here when they catch a glimpse of her, all stone dead silent! Guess that's youth for you, all those hormones raging. Gosh, it really takes me back. Lexi's been a great asset to this team. All those long days on the campaign trail... Where was I? Oh, the campaign! Yes, we've got some important work lined up for you."

The Congressman took a seat opposite Becky behind his desk and his face grew serious.

"Rick tells me you interned at SLUT. Did you ever meet William Taft?" asked Roberts.

"The Director? No, never. I was only involved at the very lowest levels," answered Becky truthfully.

"That's understandable. Taft is a big power player in the party, but these mid-term elections have a lot of fierce races going on. There's a big fight for all that Super PAC money SLUT is bringing in. So far, our campaign isn't getting our fair share. I want you to make sure our share gets fairer."

"I'll get on it right away, Congressman," said Becky excitedly. "What do you need me to do?"

"We've arranged a meeting for you today with Taft," said the Congressman. "You're to represent me within SLUT. Time is money, especially in politics, so we already took the liberty of forwarding your details to Taft as a goodwill gesture as to what he can expect if he gets on board with our campaign and opens up that SLUT Super Pac war chest for us. Let's just say you're just Taft's type and he was very keen to meet you in the flesh."

Becky swallowed a little nervously at that. She knew what was expected of her in this new role, and she'd had a thorough dose of the physical demands required of her as an introduction in her interview the day before. Yet being thrown right into the deep end straight away was making her anxious.

Becky inwardly steeled herself to commit to her new job and whatever she would have to do as part of it. This was going to be a huge opportunity. Her very first assignment and she would be dealing with the Director of Secure Leadership for a United Tomorrow personally. She had interned at the very same organisation for over a year and had never even come close to being promoted to an actual staff member. Now she had catapulted over all of the cutthroat office politics and petty rivalries to negotiate with Taft one on one.

All Becky had to do was get a little physical with this man. In college she had done that for much less and had her share of regrettable flings. At least here she would be stratospherically enhancing her career.

But then why did she feel so queasy about it?

Becky forced her doubts to the back of her mind and resolved to follow through. She had already begun, she may as well go all the way now... Maybe this job wouldn't be so bad. The Congressman was quite handsome after all, and she wouldn't mind a little alone time with him.

"When is the meeting?" asked Becky, trying not to let her nerves show.

"An hour from now at Taft's favourite restaurant," said Roberts. "He never misses his lunch. We'll get you a cab there. It's a shame you have to leave right away, I was hoping to get better acquainted with you and those talents Rick spoke so highly of. Unfortunately, I have to be responsible. Your time is much better served out there for this campaign then indulging my, uh, fancies. Thanks for your service, Rebecca. This campaign and might I say the country is grateful to you."

**

Congressman Roberts watched Rebecca leave his office with regret. The gorgeous young brunette had been a real breath of fresh air and a sight for sore eyes. Getting her to sign on as a Courtesan had been a win his campaign had badly needed, and Roberts knew that Rebecca needed to get to work right away helping to save his political career. But at the same time, finally meeting Rebecca face to face had also had the predictable result of making him incredibly randy. Rebecca had a refreshing look and manner of a poised, graceful and charming young woman. Physically she was petite, slender and naturally pretty in a way that brought to mind a girl-next-door type.

The sum result of Rebecca's impression crystallised as a single, overriding thought; Congressman Roberts desperately wanted to fuck Rebecca Madison.

This left Roberts in a difficult predicament. He was sitting behind his desk in his big comfy office chair with a raging boner in his trousers, and the girl that had stirred him up so powerfully had just walked out the door.

There was no helping it. Roberts would have to resort to his usual indulgence in these situations; his slutty personal assistant and receptionist Lexi.

"Lexi, could you come in here, please?" Roberts buzzed into the intercom to Lexi's desk.

A few agonisingly long moments later Lexi walked into his office and true to habit, closed and locked the door behind her. Also true to habit, Lexi was still on her smart phone, eyes locked on the screen as she thumbed through whatever social media happened to be holding her attention from moment to moment.

Roberts knew full well when he had hired Lexi that at eighteen years of age, decidedly average grades, and no work experience to speak of, the blonde teenager now standing before him was never the most, or even partially, qualified person for the job of serving as personal assistant to a busy and important congressman.

Indeed, to Roberts' surprise, Lexi turned out to be a passable assistant, perhaps due to the ingrained talent many young people seemed to have these days in managing a deluge of social media through sheer instinct. For a complete amateur, Lexi did an impressive job at being mostly adequate as an assistant.

Of course, the real reason Roberts had hired the skinny young blonde was transparently straightforward for two simple reasons. One, Lexi was a smoking hot eighteen year old with a body that even handsome young men in their prime would go crazy for, let alone older men like Roberts. Two, Lexi had offered to go down on Roberts in return for getting the assistant job.

Roberts had been torn by Lexi's original offer for all of five seconds. After all, he was a happily married man who very publically subscribed to traditional family values, and that was a valuable image to project for any politician. But on the other hand, Lexi was right there, all hot and nubile and offering to suck his cock. It had not been a difficult decision to make.

The blowjob was sensational, and not just because Roberts was a middle aged man getting head from an attractive teenager, though that certainly heightened its appeal. Lexi was an experienced cocksucker. Though Roberts normally prided himself on his stamina, that day he had barely lasted two minutes in Lexi's sweet mouth. The blonde girl wasn't too fond of cum however, and after Roberts had unloaded the contents of his balls all over her tongue, Lexi had promptly spat it out with practiced skill into several tissues from her handbag.

The next day Lexi began work as his personal assistant and receptionist. Roberts and Rick Lawson, his ever trusty chief of staff and campaign manager, conspired over the possibility of recruiting Lexi as a Courtesan. But while Lexi was certainly slutty enough to be a Courtesan, she had neither the aptitude nor the interest to learn the delicate political side of the job.

Lexi remained an assistant and Roberts had been having an ongoing affair with her ever since her job interview. It wasn't a romantic affair, or even a sentimental one. Lexi, as Roberts would learn over time, was something of a slut. She always had two or three guys on the go at a time, besides Roberts himself. Roberts and Lexi would fuck a lot. He would buy her expensive things, paid out of the campaign treasury. When Roberts was having a stressful time and needed some relief, he would call Lexi into his office (or into the back of his car on the way to meetings) and she would give him head. It was a thoroughly addictive arrangement.

Like any addiction, the pangs for a hit were only becoming more frequent and intensive, especially now that the campaign was under way and his stress had hit new levels. He found himself calling on Lexi almost every day for surreptitious blowjobs or desperate quickies.

"So what will it be today, Congressman?" asked Lexi, interrupting Roberts from his nostalgic reverie. Her green eyes were still fixed on her phone as she spoke. "On the desk again?"

Roberts looked Lexi over properly now. She always dressed inappropriately for the office, which both irked and pleased him. Roberts ogled Lexi in her revealing vest and mini skirt with undisguised lust. Her slutty outfit was sending his mind racing with feverish and perverted thoughts, though disappointingly he did not have the time to act upon them to full measure.

"I have to get to the Hill for meetings, so just a quick spit and polish will have to do," said Roberts as he stood up and hungrily eyed Lexi's stunning figure as she sauntered over to him in her strappy black wedge heel shoes.

"Works for me, I want to go shopping after this and hit the sales," said Lexi, finally putting her phone away. "Can I take the credit card again?"

"That depends," said Roberts, "are you willing to swallow your pride today?"

Lexi rolled her eyes. Roberts knew she wouldn't swallow a load of cum of her own initiative, but that she could usually be coaxed into it with the right incentives. When they fucked in private Lexi could even be convinced to take the occasional facial, but as usual it always came with an expensive price tag.

"Gross, but whatever," said Lexi in agreement. "There's a new pair of heels I want."

"That's a good slut," growled Roberts appreciatively as he undid his trousers and yanked them down to reveal his upright and formidable erection. "Better get to work before they all sell out then!"

Lexi gave Roberts a typical teenager look of not being impressed, but nevertheless obligingly dropped to a crouch in front of him and took his shaft in one of her small, soft hands. She wanked him casually while looking up into his face and deliberately thrusting out her chest to give him an eyeful of her tight cleavage.

Roberts groaned in lust at the sight of Lexi's hot tit flesh, and promised himself he would take time out of his busy schedule to indulge in them this week. Then Lexi began lashing the head of Roberts' cock with her tongue and sparks of pleasure went ricocheting through his penis and up into his body.

"Oh yeah, that's what I needed right there," sighed Roberts as Lexi's warm and agile tongue swished softly against the underside of his cock head. The physical sensation of this was delightful to Roberts, but just as pleasurable was the visual indulgence of watching this young, blonde beauty looking up at him with sultry green eyes and flushed cheeks as her soft pink tongue luxuriously licked his manhood. Lexi still had one hand wrapped firmly around Roberts' shaft, and the sight of her painted light green fingernails - the same color as her eyes - sliding over the turgid skin of his cock was incredibly erotic.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,076 Followers