Yes I Am Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sable1347
Sable1347
42 Followers

I got down and held her head. I felt the blood first and got scared. She was really out and I was about to panic. I left her for a second and quickly called 911.

She never woke up before the medics arrived. I however had removed the douche and had put on shorts and a T-shirt. I left Mom lay where she was but covered her with a sheet.

I followed her to the hospital and waited for nearly two hours before the doctor came out to talk to me. Well guess who that turned out to be. That right. Her doctor was the other man. Doctor Morgan was the guy who was fucking Mom and Mrs. Stark earlier this day.

He said there was some bleeding when she collapsed on the douche as it had rammed up in her. I then confessed I had removed it. He said that was what he thought.

I said "Doc: why would my Mother be taking a douche since my Dad had passed away. I mean?" I left the words tail off.

Doc. Morgan was about my size only I was broader in the shoulders.

He said "Adam, you're Mothers is awake now. We have been talking. I also saw the video from the hallway in the church. Need I say more?"

"Fucked again." Boy I could not get ahead of this bunch no matter what I did.

I said "How long have you been part of the church group?"

"About three years as long as I have been your Mother's' gynecologist." He said.

"I said " A little more that her doctor." I said with some testiness in my voice.

He looked at me and I knew he was saying "are you not doing the same?"

I said "Sorry, you right. I have just got to get this all arranged in my head. Don't forget I just found out about this today."

He smiled and said "you can go back and see her now. She will be able to go home in about an hour. Just no more sex for a couple of days."

I nodded that I understood and walked away.

I tucked Mom in bed and sat here holding her hand.

"What do you think of Doctor Morgan?" she asked.

"Have not thought too much about him. But nice enough I guess. I mean I did see you two and you seem to enjoy him well enough. Why do you ask?" I said.

Mom smiled and said "He wanted to come over for dinner and get to know me better and you too of course."

I said "you mean he wants to come over and have a threesome with you and your son. How perverted is that?"

"No Adam; you don't understand Morgan honestly likes me and I think he is really interested in me." Mom said.

"Christ, Mom Dad's only been gone a few weeks. Why so quick to take on another life?" I questioned.

"Adam you must understand I have been seeing Morgan for three years with and with out your Father's knowable. I am sorry to say this but I fell in love with Morgan a long time ago I told your Father and he said it was Ok as long as I was honest about it. I still loved your Father too. You see your Dad was in love with Stella. I know this sounds complicated but we all knew how the other felt and we lived with it. I would never have left your Father."

Maybe I was feeling totally confused and some what jealous so I asked "What about me? Do I still get to be with you?


I mean I really loved us fucking and you sucking my cock was simply fantastic. Can we still ..." Again my words trailed off in a question.

Mom smiled and said. "Stand up here by the bed and I'll show you how much I love you."

I got my second blow job of the day and knew then no matter what went on in my mother life there would always be room for her loving son.

Sable Owens

Thanks to my many friends for the encouragement to write more stories. Thanks to Cora and Simon. You guy are the greatest.

Sable1347
Sable1347
42 Followers
12