Yes, Master

Story Info
You torment her all day.
1.3k words
3.68
126.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day we have been messaging one another about the naughtiest of things. All day you have been tormenting and teasing me with words of the things you want to be doing to me. All day I have been the very submissive woman you have trained me to be.

Throughout the day you have told me all the things you want me to do to myself while I await your arrival. First, you told me that I must get completely naked. I followed this order and sat before my PC in the nude. After approximately an hour of nothing from you, you send a message saying, “Pinch your nipples while you think of me biting them. Pinch them until they are sore.”

Again, I do as you request. Always, after an order, I simply reply, “Yes, Master.”

Next you tell me to move one hand between my thighs and to push two fingers in and out slowly, to get myself nice and wet. I do as you say, my fingers moving easily in and out as my own fluids start to flow.

“I can’t wait to fuck you tonight,” you send in a message. My heart flutters and beats more rapidly at the thought of your touch. “Now I want you to get your clit vibrator with the remote,” you message. “Put it on and set it to a low setting. I expect to find it there when I get home.”

I go to the night table next to the bed and sift through our assortment of sex toys. I find the vibrator that you spoke of and slip it between my thighs and over my clit. I turn it on to a low setting and return to my PC, awaiting your next command. I wait what seems an eternity, my crotch just screaming for release, and yet no message comes.

I dare not message you, as I have been punished for such actions before. I simply wait, hoping that you will give me a command so that my torment can end. Still, nothing comes from you. After a while longer, I hear keys in the front door. You have come home and made me to suffer in the chair awaiting your next command.

You come into the room and place your hands on my shoulders. You kiss along my neck and my want for you increases. Your hands move down to my breasts where your fingers roll my nipples around and pinch at them hard. The pressure at my neck increases and soon you are biting me as well as kissing.

You pull me up from the chair and lead me to the bedroom. You go to the night table and pull out a thick black collar with a large silver hoop in the front. You strap the collar around my throat and tighten it. The hoop falls in the front and you slip a finger into it. You pull me along by the hoop and then attach a leash to it. You then pull me by the leash to the bed. “On your hands and knees,” you say.

“Yes, Master,” is my quiet reply. I get onto the bed and get on my hands and knees. You get onto the bed behind me and smack my ass hard once. You take the remote of my clit vibrator and increase the speed slowly. Your other hand is grabbing at a breast and I can feel your cock resting against my ass.

As the speed of the vibrator continues to increase, my sensitivity increases as well and I start to squirm a little. Your hand comes down, very hard, across my ass and I stop squirming. “You know better than that,” you tell me.

“Yes, Master,” I say.

You slowly slip your cock inside me, pulling at my leash as you move in. I can feel my air intake decrease as the collar pulls tight against my windpipe. You fuck me hard from behind, pulling ever tighter on the leash. Your other hand occasionally slaps my ass as you thrust. I can feel my orgasm building and you say, “Do not cum yet as I have not given you the order to do so.”

I attempt to keep myself from reaching orgasm while you continue to fuck me from behind. I am on the verge of losing consciousness, which is increasing my desire to find a release. You let up on my leash a little, allowing a wave of air to fill my lungs. You ram into me again and again and then pull the cord tighter once more. My head pulls back from the pressure and you fuck me harder and faster still.

You start to cum into me and as you do you say, “Now you may release.”

As you continue to thrust into me from behind, I soon find my release and silently breath a sigh of relief. The vibrator is still on my clit and is sending shivers through me as my sensitivity is heightened. You pull out of me and pull the leash to get me off the bed.

I move off and follow you as you lead me to the wall. There are four large rings attached to the wall, each with a restraint attached. There is a fifth, smaller ring with a clip and short cord attached. You clip my collar to that fifth ring and then move to attach my wrists and ankles to the other four rings.

You remove the vibrator from my clit and again, I breath a sigh of relief. You notice this and say, “you know that is not acceptable behavior.” “Now I must punish you before the pleasure can continue. You know that, right?”

“Yes, Master,” I reply.

You move to the closet and remove a whip with several ends. You bring it back, slapping it against your hand. You then pull your arm back and lay the whip across my breasts. Several red marks appear across them. I bite my lip to stop from crying out.

Again, the whip strikes, but this time across my thigh. You continue to make strikes against my body until it feels as though my skin is on fire. I have welts across most of my front and you come forward, kissing my neck and saying, “Now that I have punished you, I will bring you the pleasure I know you desire.”

You drop the whip and come forward for me. You slip your hard cock inside me. Whipping me always excites you, so you are plenty ready after my beating. Your skin on my welts makes my wounds scream, but I bite into my lip again to keep from screaming out. You push hard into me and pull me closer against your chest as you thrust.

My wrists pull against the restraints as you pull me towards you. I can feel them getting raw from it. You grunt each time you slam into me, pushing and pulling all at the same time. You kiss and bite at my neck and land your teeth on a raw welt. I whimper quietly as the sting comes.

You pull me closer and continue to have your way with me as I dangle from the wall. Soon you explode inside me and continue to fuck me. “I want you to cum for me, my darling,” you say. You continue until I have reached my own release. You pull away from me and leave me on the wall for about an hour.

When you return you say, “I left you here because of the whimper.” “You know not to complain in any manner from your punishments.”

“Yes, Master,” I say.

My arms are weak from hanging on the wall for so long. You unbind me and bring me to the bed. I lie down and rest…until the next time.