Yes, Master

Story Info
He brings in another man for her first anal.
2.9k words
3.79
66.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla was white, 5'4", 110 pounds, with black hair, delicious curves and a nice thick ass. She lived in the country in a remodeled farmhouse with her master, Sheldon. Oh, how she loved Sheldon. He was black, 6'4", 200 pounds of pure muscle and a cock that was 10 inches long that she loved him to slam deep in her pussy. He was due home any minute now and had promised her a surprise for tonight. As she finished dinner, she caught the headlights from the corner of her eye. She quickly put the last dish on the table and ran to the front door to meet Sheldon as he came in.

The front door opened and Carla kneeled down to greet him, her naked lily white ass in the air as her tits brushed the rug, her hands linked behind her head.

"Good evening, Carla," he said as he walked in, shut the door and gave her ass a good swat. "You may rise."

Obediently, Carla rose to her feet and greeted her master. "Good evening, Master. Dinner's ready. Here, let me take your things and put them away. Then I'll return to take off your shoes."

Carla hurried to put Sheldon's stuff away, then quickly returned to the chair where Sheldon was seated, in a hurry to get this done so she could find out what the surprise was. "Would you like dinner in here or will we eat in the dining room, Master?" she inquired.

"In the dining room, Carla. And sweetheart, set another place. We have a guest coming for dinner. In fact, he just pulled in the drive. I'll take care of him. You go set the extra place and fix the drinks. We'll be coming straight in."

Carla hurried to the dining room to do his bidding. A few minutes later, she heard voices in the hallway and then Sheldon appeared in the door way. She could see a figure of a man the same height as him behind him. Sheldon entered the dining room, the other man behind him. As they came into the room, Carla studied the other man. He was Sheldon's height and weight from the looks of him, but as opposed to Sheldon's dark skin, this man was a light caramel complexion. In his own way, he was as handsome as Sheldon.

"Dion, meet Carla. Carla, this is Dion. He is a business associate of mine," said Sheldon.

"Nice to meet you, Carla."

Carla kneeled down and kissed his feet. "Nice to meet you, too, Master Dion."

"Carla is my submissive, the one I was telling you about," said Sheldon, as Carla rose to her feet.

"And apparently a very obedient one."

"Yes, very. There are still certain avenues we have not traveled, but we will experience those tonight, as we discussed earlier."

That caught Carla's attention as she was serving the men. So, this handsome new stranger was to be a part of her surprise, eh? She could definitely handle that.

Dinner was a quick affair, with the men simultaneously eating and talking business. When it was over, Carla prepared to clean up the mess as Sheldon put his hand on her shoulder. "Tonight, darling, only put the dishes in the sink for now. You can wash them tomorrow. Meet me upstairs in the bedroom when you are finished."

"Yes, Master."

Moments later, Carla ascended the steps. She could hear the men talking and laughing inside the bedroom. She reached for the half closed door and caught a glimpse of Sheldon's nakedness in the mirror on the opposite wall. She pushed the door open and entered the room. Both men stood at the foot of the bed completely naked, looking at toys on the bed. Sheldon turned to her.

"Come with me to the bathroom," he instructed as he picked up two small boxes from the bed. Obediently, she followed him into the bathroom and he shut the door.

"What are those?" she asked of the two small boxes he had set down on the sink.

"These, my dear, are enemas. We need to clean you out before tonight's fun. Bend over," he ordered.

She bent over obediently. "Oh my God," she thought. "He's never fucked me in my ass and I know this is what he intends to do tonight. I'm so small. How will my little asshole accommodate his big cock?" She felt his fingers playing with her asshole, rubbing some oil in. Then she felt him push something small into her ass, then next thing she knew, he was filling her up with something. It felt like her ass was swelling. Pretty soon, she felt as if she would explode. She moaned and he gently pulled the thing out.

"Now, sit on the toilet and let it all out while you suck my cock."

Again, obediently, she sat on the toilet. And apparently not a moment too soon for as soon as she sat down, the liquid began to shoot out of her ass. She took Sheldon's cock in her mouth and began to suck on it greedily. Soon, the flow from her ass stopped. Sheldon pulled his cock out of her mouth, ordered her to stand up and bend over again. She did as she was told and he took a warm wash cloth and cleaned her ass. Then, he rubbed more oil into her asshole and again, she felt him insert something and then the liquid began filling her up again. At this point, the feeling was delicious. When he was done, he ordered her to sit on the toilet and let it out again while sucking his cock. She did as she was told. When she was done, again he cleaned her ass, tossed the boxes and empty bottles in the trash, and escorted her back into the bedroom where Dion laid across the bed on his back stroking his cock. It was the first time she had paid attention to that part of him and man, was it huge! It had to be at least 12 inches long and 2-3 inches thick! Would that one be in her ass too???

As they got to the bed, Sheldon ordered her to bend over the bed, spread her legs, and suck Dion's cock. She did as he ordered. Meanwhile, she felt him rubbing oil on her ass again. This time, he began fingering her – first with one finger, then with two. She began to groan around Dion's massive cock in her mouth. Oh, it felt so good! Sheldon continued to do this for about ten minutes. Dion guided her mouth down to his asshole and told her to lick it and put her tongue in his ass. She did as she was told, hearing him moan along with her. Then, Sheldon's fingers were no longer in her asshole. A few seconds passed, and she felt the head of his cock trying to enter her asshole. At first, she tensed her body. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up to his. "I'm going to fuck you in your ass and you're going to like it, bitch. Now, stop tensing. I'm just going to force it in you if you do."

"Yes, Master," she replied as he shoved her back down to Sheldon's asshole. She continued to flick her tongue around it and then pushed her tongue in as Dion grabbed he hair, moaning. Once again, she felt the head of Sheldon's cock trying to enter her asshole. Not meaning to, she tensed. Then, true to his word, he spread her asscheeks wide and rammed his cock straight into her ass. She jerked and screamed for it was very painful. Again, he grabbed her hair and pulled her to him while pumping his cock slowly in and out of her asshole. "Didn't I fucking tell you not to tense? Hurt like hell, didn't it? You want me to fuck you rough, don't you? Don't you?!? Answer me, bitch!"

Even though she didn't, she moaned, "Yes, Master," with tears streaming down her face. Again, he let her go back to Dion's ass. Now, Dion guided her mouth back to his cock and she took it all the way down her throat, gagging her self as Sheldon reamed her ass like he was drilling for oil. Then, abruptly, he pulled out and slapped her ass hard first with his hand, then with his cock. "Dion, let's switch. You gotta get you a piece of this tight asshole while it's still tight," Sheldon said with a wicked grin.

Dion pulled his cock from her mouth and got off of the bed, trading places with Sheldon. Sheldon sat down with his legs spread wide and grabbed her by her hair and forced his cock into her mouth at the same time that Dion rammed his huge cock into her ass. Carla screamed around Sheldon's cock because Dion was bigger than Sheldon. She actually felt as if Dion had ripped her ass! Dion began to pound her ass, taking long, deep strokes. She felt his balls bouncing off of her ass. After a few minutes, the pain lessened and this huge cock fucking her ass began to feel wonderful. Sheldon was face fucking her and she could taste her ass on his cock. She savored the taste and slurped greedily at his cock. Then he pulled her mouth from his cock and ordered her to lick his balls and she obediently obliged. Meanwhile, Dion was reaming her ass faster and harder. It felt like his cock was going straight up into her stomach! Oh yes, she loved this surprise! Sheldon got up off of the bed and walked around to where Dion was reaming her ass. "Pull out and open her asshole up," he told Dion.

Dion pulled his cock out of her ass, which made a suction popping noise and pulled her asscheeks open. Then he stuck four fingers of his other hand in her asshole and took his other hand and pulled he asshole open. Sheldon looked at it then told Dion to let her go so she could turn over on her back. She did as Sheldon desired and rolled over onto her back. Then Dion lifted her legs up and pressed them down to her chest. She saw him take the bottle of oil with his other hand and rub some more oil on his cock. Then, he grasped her ass and plunged in again. Oooh, his cock felt so good in her ass! Then she noticed that Sheldon was now standing behind Dion rubbing Dion's ass with oil with one hand while the other hand rubbed oil on his big, hard cock.. After only moments, he spread Dion's asscheeks and slowly pushed his cock in while Dion was fucking Carla up the ass. She looked at Dion's face as Sheldon pushed his cock in. He had his eyes squeezed shut and he was moaning deeper than he had been when she was tongue fucking his asshole. As Sheldon began to fuck him hard, his strokes in her ass became faster and harder again, also. She felt as if she would pass out when he finally pulled his still hard cock from her ass. Sheldon ordered her down off of the bed. She did as she was told and he pointed to a huge black dildo sitting straight up on the floor.

"Go over there and sit on that with your ass. Ride it until I tell you to stop. And make sure you are facing this way," Sheldon ordered.

She did as she was told, at first wanting to cry because the dildo was about 4 inches thick, if not more. Gradually, she began to bounce up and down on it, watching Sheldon and Dion. Dion was laying on the bed in the same position she had just been in and Sheldon was again fucking him in the ass. Now, she felt jealous! She wanted his cock in her ass, not some damned dildo! Yet, she continued to bounce on the big fake cock, watching Sheldon fuck Dion in the ass...as his speed increased, so did Dion's groans. She could hear his balls slapping Dion's ass with each stroke. As the moments went by, she began to drift and knew that at any moment she would cum. She managed to slip her hand down to her wet pussy while Dion was drilling her ass. Hurriedly, she played with her clit, taking herself closer to the brink of an orgasm. Within minutes, her body began to quake as she came all over Dion's cock. Feeling her ass squeeze his cock was all Dion needed to send him over the edge as she felt his hot cum shoot up her ass and felt his body shake above her as he was still groaning loudly. Then Sheldon pulled his cock out of Dion's ass as Dion pulled his cock out of hers. Sheldon nudged Dion out of the way and reached for her ass, spreading it as wide as he could, watching Dion's cum drip out of it.

"Lie in the bed on your side," he said. When she was too slow to do his bidding, he took the leather strap lying across the end of the bed and lashed her already sore ass with it. "When I say move, you move. Got it, whore?" he said as he lashed her again, reaching down and yanking her by her hair up to his face.

"Yes, Master," she answered in a subdued voice.

"Good, now Dion is gonna facefuck you while I fuck your ass some more. Man, you're gonna be one sore little slut tomorrow. And just think, tomorrow night, there will be four of us to please."

This barely registered in her head as Dion shoved his cock down her throat. Four? Just the thought of four big cocks banging her ass, insulting her and shooting cum in every orifice of her body made her pussy begin to ache with desire again. Sheldon lifted her leg and spread her ass open as he slid his cock up in it and began fucking her.

"You like this? You like it when we fuck your nasty little ass?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she responded.

"You want more?" he asked.

"Yes, Master, give me more," she responded.

He drilled her ass harder and harder, making her scream around Dion's cock in her mouth, who was nearly gagging her as he slammed his cock down her throat again and again. His balls were hitting her on the side of the face. She was loving every minute of it.

"Okay, bitch, we're gonna give you more, possibly more than you can handle," Sheldon said to her as he slid out of her ass. Dion took his cock out of her mouth and sat back as Sheldon rolled over on his back, his hard cock sitting straight up in the air. "I want you to sit down on my cock, shoving it up your ass," he ordered. She quickly obliged, savoring the feeling of his cock stretching her ass, thinking there was no other feeling in the world to compare to this. Slowly, Sheldon began to fuck her. She glanced over at Dion and saw that he was rubbing some more oil on his huge, delicious cock. He moved in front of her and reached down to play with her pussy for a moment. Sheldon stopped fucking her, his cock still half way in her ass. Dion moved in closer and began to stuff his cock in her ass along with Sheldon's. Sheldon put his hand over her mouth as she screamed. Suddenly, there were two big cocks in her ass and she felt like her ass could be stretched no further. They both began fucking her hard and fast, pounding her ass like it was a race. Then they slowed down and she sighed with relief, but no sooner did she sigh then they speed up again. Dion looked down at her and smiled. "You take cocks up your ass like a pro, hon. We may have to invite more friends tomorrow night just to keep you satisfied.

After about twenty minutes of both of them fucking her in the ass, Dion pulled out and stood up to stuff his cock in her mouth again. Suddenly, her ass felt so empty with only Sheldon's cock stuffing her. Sheldon grabbed her asscheeks and spread them wide while he continued to fuck her. She felt his dick getting harder in her ass and knew he was about to cum. Then, he took his cock out of her ass just as Dion pulled his out of her mouth. He ordered her to get on all fours with her ass in the air. Then he ordered her to reach around and spread her asshole. She turned her head to see what they were doing behind her and saw that they were jerking their cocks, preparing to cum in her ass. Within moments, she heard both men groan loudly and felt a hot shower rain over her ass, her back and into her asshole. She couldn't take it any longer. She began to cum herself. She could feel them rubbing their cocks on her ass and back as she was cumming and it made her cum even harder. When she was done, she rolled over onto her back.

"Go clean yourself up. When you are done, we'll have dessert on the back patio. After dessert, we want some more of that ass!" Sheldon said as he and Dion cleaned up at the sink. Carla got out of bed and almost hit the floor. Her whole body was weak and her ass felt like a train wreck, but Carla smiled and replied, "Yes, Master."