Yes Mr. Officer?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was time and I was ready. I spread my legs and let a smile cross my face. He positioned himself over me and I used a hand to guide him to my entrance. Slowly he entered me and pushed gently against the resistance. I let my body relax against him and I could feel my muscles stretching to accommodate his girth. We both felt the barrier inside and he pushed through, watching my face. Tears sprang unbidden as the pain lanced through my body and he kissed them away murmuring soothing words into my ears. He slowly pushed further until he was resting fully inside me. I felt a shudder pass through his body and I knew how hard it must be for him to hold still. I reached up and pressed my lips firmly against his tasting the salty tears on his lips. The pain subsided slightly and I urged him onwards by rocking my hips. He slowly pulled out of me and my body screamed in protest. His slow movements were helping me to adjust though so I could feel the pain begin to lessen with each stroke. When the pain had subsided considerably I raised my hips up to meet his. His pace quickened and I worked to match it. Even though the faster movement brought more pain I could feel the pleasure numbing my body. I moved my arms around him and urged him faster and harder. I let my cries of pleasure bounce of the walls and they were met with his own groans. My climax hit me unexpectedly and I writhed under him pulling him deeper inside me. His pace became less measured and more frenzied as he neared his own climax and I could feel his own orgasm hit deep inside me.

He collapsed on top of me and began to move to the side until I stopped him.

"No. Can you stay there? I just want to feel you inside me," I said. He smiled down in pleasure.

"Of course," he replied. I could feel him grow soft but this connection was unlike anything I had ever felt.

"You know I'm not done with you yet," he said with a gleam in his eye.

"Of course," I answered back with a mocking smile.

12