Yes! Please Yes!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her torso was dipped down, arm stretched above her head. He pulled her back so she couldn't rock back into him. She had no leverage now. Her face was sideways on her pillow, her ass in the air. He held her firmly, she couldn't move.

He held her still and pounded into her over and over.

There was something so exciting about being taken over like this. Even more than she realized. She'd had her little masochistic, passive fantasies, but this was better. Better because it was real and better because it was Neil. She knew it excited him as much as it did her. And she knew he would not allow her to be weak or expect her to be passive in other areas of her life.

This was for purely hedonistic pleasure and nothing else. She wanted to give up control. She wanted him to use her body for his pleasure. Having him take what he wanted was exciting to her. She was sore inside from being stretched for the first time in her life and his pounding was making her tunnel ache now along with the gripping twinges of her vaginal walls. It made warmth spread through her entire abdomen.

He was whispering darkly in her ear again. "I'm sooo hard for you, unfuckingbelievably hard for you," he murmured. "Yeah, that's it, lover, come on, let me hear what I'm doing to you."

She was so in control most of the time. It was unbelievable to take her like this, like a slave, hands bound, trusting him to surrender herself, to be helpless. To let him use her body like this and not be afraid, use her for his pleasure, like a whore. What an unbelievable turn-on. 'God, I'm a sick mother,' she thought. But this felt too good.

"Caitlyn, I love your little heart-shaped ass, it's so beautiful." He palmed her cheeks and spread them apart. He looked down and watched himself sliding in and out of her, seeing her sphincter flex and release with this thrusts as he pulled her cheeks apart so she was spread taut. "Ooo, I love your little puckering hole too. Every inch of you is gorgeous." He worked his forefinger into her tightening asshole up to his second knuckle, his palm resting on her cheek. He began pulling it out and sliding back in each time he thrust inside. She was going wild and he had never felt this elated having sex. He slid his finger in all the way and her squealing grew louder, more throaty. He couldn't believe how good this felt. He retreated and gently worked his middle finger in alongside his forefinger, thrusting a little deeper each time until he was plunging both fingers into her ass. He felt euphoric. Tiny, beautiful, sexy, hot, pure, Caitlyn, wanting his fingers in her ass and his hard sex pounding inside her.

He felt her inside walls quivering and her moaning voice came to him again. "Ohyeahohyeahohyeah. Sogoodahhfuckme. You can be rough. Oh Neil, keep me sore, keep fuckingmehard, I'msofull, oh your fingers feel so good, both holes, sofullsogood." He leaned over with his free hand and slid it under her, grabbing her nipple in his thumb and forefinger and rolling it, increasing his pressure as her groaning became louder. Continuing to thrust into her hard, he snapped his hips and letting his body drive his fingers into her ass.

She begged, "More, twist harder, oh yeah, twist it harder, make it hurt, oh Jesus, Neil, ahh yeah, make me come. I'm so close, so close. Neil, please make me come."

He was rapidly losing control. This whole situation was exhilarating. There was no other word for it. He felt dominant and authoritarian. His balls were coiling. He was close. He had to make her come first. She was his, he always took care of his toys. He viciously twisted her nipple, pulling it away from breast at the same time.

He yelled out, sounding almost angry, gritting his teeth, but definitely demanding. "Come for me, Caitlyn. Now! Give it over it to me, do it now, come on, come for me!" Two thrusts and two twists of her nipple later, she convulsed, screaming her pleasure and passing out. Neil kept fucking her unconscious body until he emptied his balls into her grasping, sucking pussy.

Pulling her close he left his cock in her still twitching cunt and fell asleep curled around his doll.

12