Yes Sir

Story Info
She takes the punishment you give.
2.5k words
4.11
82.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is quiet as you look at me, seeing what I wore today. The skirt is your favorite, the soft gray with the slit up the back. The shirt is magenta, with a bit of sheer material along the v-neck. After leaning in to give me a kiss you ask, "Did you leave off the panties today."

I answer, "No, it's a bit cold out today."

"Didn't I say that whenever you wore that skirt, you needed to leave off your panties? Now, you're going to have to be punished."

I look at you, intrigued. "And what punishment would that be? What task should I perform?"

"Well I think you should have to pleasure yourself, while I sit in front of you. You have to watch me as I play with myself, running my fingers up and down my shaft, massaging my balls. Letting you see the pre cum on my fingers and you can't taste it. And every now and then I will give you a command which you have to follow.

I continue looking at you, getting aroused at the thought of what you were describing.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Well, as this is a punishment...you to tell me when to start, what to do. Should I get undressed, or just hike up my skirt?"

"Oh I'd be naked if I were you. I want to see all of you."

"Yes, sir."

You go to sit down in a chair across the room. I begin to get undressed and am almost finished when I hear, "Stop."

You have a grin on your face as you say, "Get dressed. You didn't do that right. I want it sexy, slow. Tease me, tantalize me. Make me want you."

I put the clothes back on, quickly, and look at you.

"Now try again."

"Yes, sir."

My hands go to the bottom of the shirt, slowly pulling it up. Baring first my stomach, then my black lace demi-cup bra. You can see my breasts straining against the bra. The shirt goes over my head, messing up my hair even more.

The straps of the bra fall off my shoulders as I reach around and unbutton the skirt...I'm standing in profile as I undo the zipper, breasts threatening to spill over the cups of the bra. After unfastening the skirt, my hands go to my hips and push the skirt slowly over them. You can see the material of the black lace panties come into view. Then the skin of my upper thighs. Now the stops of the thigh-high stockings. The skirt goes down my legs to pool at my feet.

I move the skirt away from my feet, turning away from you fully. I look over my shoulder at you as I reach back and unhook the bra, slowly letting the straps fall down my arms. I throw the bra away from my, as my other hand goes across one breast to hold the other. While still looking at you, I squeeze a little, pulling at the nipple.

I can see you shifting around in the chair as you become aroused.

My hands run from my breasts, over my stomach, to my hips. My hands slip into the edges of the panties and start pulling them down. I am very slowly bending at the waist as I move them down my legs.

As my panties reach my feet, I hear, "Stay bending over, I want to see all of you. Don't move a muscle, or else"

I shift my legs open a bit and put my hands around my ankles to give you a better view.

You walk over to me and bend over with your face really close to my wet opening. You blow gently into me, the combination of cool air and my wetness making goose bumps rise. I shiver at the cold air, trying to stay still until you tell me I can move again

You keep blowing for a while, watching my pussy lips shudder and twitch. You eventually walk back over to the chair and say, "Continue."

I straighten up and stand for just a second, trying to regain some composure...I turn around, and you can see the flush of arousal starting on my face. I can see that you have now undone your pants. Your cock is hanging free, semi-erect.

I kick off my shoes, and walk over to a low chair. I place my foot on the chair, and keep my gaze on your as I slowly roll the stocking down my leg. I take the stocking from my foot and drape it over the edge of the chair.

I put my other foot up and start rolling the stocking down. This time, you have a clear view of my pussy as I do this. You can see the moisture beading there against the hair.

Once again, I hear, "STOP, don't move."

I freeze as my hands have the stocking around my ankle, waiting, as you walk over to me. I can feel your breath against my thighs. You very lightly kiss the back of my calf, then the back of my leg. I'm trying so hard to stay still and keep my legs from trembling as place a kiss against my ass.

You then let your lips linger over my wetness. I can feel them, so close, and fight the urge to lean back so that your lips touch me. I see you smile as you know the struggle I'm going through. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to control my breathing, my body quivering in anticipation. Finally, leaning in, you very lightly kiss my pussy, enjoying the taste of my wetness.

You walk away and sit down. "Please continue."

With trembling hands, I remove the stocking from my foot and stand, turning to look at you. I see you wipe the wetness from your lips and wipe it into the head of your cock.

Seeing this, I suppress a groan and ask, "Would you have me stand, sit or lie down, sir?"

"Stand up." You reach behind you, and pull out my vibe and throw it so they it lands just in front of me. "I will let you know when you can use it."

"You want me to stay standing up, sir?"

"Yes."

"Yes, sir."

I place my hands on my stomach, and slowly move them up to cup my breasts. Lightly squeezing, my fingers move up to rub against my nipples. Running around and then across the tip, fingernail scraping against it.

"Suck your fingers and rub the wetness your mouth into your nipples."

I put my fingers in my mouth and suck on them, then move them back to my nipples. You see the wetness as I rub it into them. I watch your cock all the while.

"I need some of the wetness from your mouth on the head of my cock. Lick your fingers, come over here and rub my head as if it's your nipple.

I walk to stand in front of you. I put my fingers back into my mouth to get them really wet. I reach down and put the moisture on the head of your cock, rubbing around to get it all in.

"That's enough, I can do that. Go back over there and continue."

I walk back to where I was and watch you as I reach back up to my breasts. I'm squeezing harder now, pinching the nipples, pulling on them.

I see you take yourself in your hand, slowly rubbing my wetness into you. Each stroke making your cock harder. As I watch you stroke yourself, my right hand moves back down my stomach. I reach between my legs and slip a finger between my pussy lips. Feeling the wetness, I begin to tease around my clit.

My fingers lightly pinch my clit between them, my legs start to buckle at the feeling...I try hard to straighten back up.

"Don't you fall down. Stand up, I need to see everything."

I stand there, breathing hard...trying to keep my legs from quivering too much.

"I didn't' say stop."

Concentrating hard to control the trembling, my fingers start moving against my clit again. As I stand there playing with my clit, I ask, "Please sir, can't I sit in that chair? I can drape my legs over the arms, and you can see so much better."

"Mmm, now that's a good idea. For that, I will reward you. You can come over to me, and put my cock on you. I need some more lubrication and want to feel that juicy ass. Just the one dip mind, then you can go back to the chair."

"I'm sorry, sir. Do you mean to put your dick up my ass or just wet you with my pussy?"

"That I will let you decide, I just need some lubrication." You have a smile on your face as you wonder what I will do.

I walk over to you, turning around as I straddle your legs. I come down over you, placing my pussy against your cock, rubbing up and down. I then move forward a little and place your cock against my ass. I push lightly. As the head starts to pop in, I get up and move to the chair.

I hear you groan as I move away, knowing you wanted me to continue. As I turn around and sit on the chair, you can tell I'm suppressing a smile.

I sit down in the chair and put my legs over the arms, fully exposing myself to you. You rub your cock, massaging my juices into it. Looking at you, I take my left hand and dip it inside my pussy, then reach up and rub the wetness onto my nipples.

My right hand goes back to my pussy. This time, I put two fingers inside, slowly working in and out. While my right hand is working, my left comes back down to play with my clit. I can feel your gaze on my hands as they move, pleasuring me.

I flick a finger over my clit. You can see it stiffening and getting so red. You can hear the wetness as I move my fingers in and out. I've begun concentrating on the sensations that are building. My head is thrown back against the chair, my eyes almost closed. My whole body is flushed. My hips are moving against my hands, working faster.

"STOP."

I freeze at the sound of your voice, eyes flying open, started and waiting.

You walk over to me, pick up the vibe and turn it on. "DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE."

You place the tip of the vibe against my clit, seeing it throb, the redness glowing.

"If you move, this all finishes now. You need to please me and ending this won't do that.

I'm trying so hard to stay still. The vibrations against my clit are building an orgasm hard and fast. You lean over take my nipple into your mouth and suck my juice off. As you lean forward, you move the vibe a little so it slides easily into me.

You can feel my body tensing up, so you quickly pull back, not wanting this to end too soon. You hand the vibe back to me, and sit down again. You've pulled my chair towards me so that you're sitting inches away from me now.

"Please continue."

"With my hand or the vibe, sir?"

"The vibe."

"And what if I'm about to cum, sir? Do I stop or am I allowed to continue until I do?"

No, I will tell you when you can stop and not before. Now continue."

"Yes, sir.

I turn on the vibe and move it between my legs, avoiding my clit as I do, knowing it will make me instantly cum. I move it down to my opening, and slowly glide it in. I start moving it in and out with my right hand. My left has gone back to play with a breast, squeezing. The vibrations are going throughout my body. You see my hips moving against the vibe, my breathing getting harder. The pace of the vibe starts going faster.

I watch you stroke yourself, imagining you inside, pumping me like I'm pumping the vibe. My left hand goes back and pinches my clit. You can see my body tense up. Suddenly, I cry out, my body shuddering. My hips moving, the spasms inside clamping down on the vibe.

I barely notice when you slide off the chair. Kneeling in front of me, you take the vibe out of my hand and continue to push it into me, while rubbing on my clit with your other hand. My body is shaking fiercely but you don't stop. The continued stimulation keeps me going, the spasms building and releasing over and over.

I can't stop cumming. It's so intense. I'm begging you to stop....to keep going....

"I'm not stopping. Squeeze your breasts while I fuck you with this."

I start squeezing them, almost painfully hard, pinching the nipples. I know you're trying to see how much I can take, if you can push me over the edge and beyond my limits. You pump it into me harder, then lean over and take my red clit in your mouth and suck it.

After the spasms break again, I can't help myself anymore. I push you away so that you fall back into the other chair. Looking at you, I pull the vibe out. Going to my knees, I take your cock into my mouth. Knowing I'll be probably be punished again later, but I just can't take it anymore. I look up at you, waiting for your reaction.

I see your head fall back, your eyes closing, willing me to do whatever I want. I know then that you don't care about the punishment anymore.

My hand holds the base of your cock as my mouth works furiously, sucking you hard, tongue rubbing against you. My other hand massaging your balls. You push your hips up into my mouth.

I want you to cum as hard as I did. I keep sucking on you as the hand on your balls moves away. I reach down between my legs and gather up some moisture on my fingers. I then move it under you and slip my finger into your ass, pressing hard.

You grown loudly and cum hard, flooding out of you into my mouth. I try hard to swallow all of it while my hand milks you and I suck on the head. Some dribbles out of mouth and down my chin. Seeing this, you catch it with your finger and hold it to my mouth. I suck your finger into my mouth and lick it off.

You fall back, completely spent. I sit at your feet and rest my head against your leg. I'm so drained, but body still quivering at the intensity of all that had happened.

You look down at me and say, "Enjoy your punishment?"

I grin. "Yes, sir."