Yes, Sir

Story Info
A couple's first BDSM experience.
4.8k words
4.32
84.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talk a lot. We talk on the phone. We send email. We stay up late chatting. Best of all, our topics cover everything. It is so refreshing to find a conversationalist who also has something interesting to say. We all know, there are many people who love to talk but never about anything you want to hear. Not the case here, which is a very good thing. My boyfriend and I live in separate states and talking is what we do the most.

I’m sorry, how rude. I should introduce myself: I’m Lisa Baldwin. Currently in an amazingly fulfilling, unfortunately long distance relationship with Walter Williams. We met online several months ago and have since created a mutual admiration society.

Both of us being on the kinky side of freaky, our discussions contain a generous helping of sex. One night, sitting in front of our respective computer screens our talk turned to fantasies. Our tastes are quite similar in most respects and once again, we discovered something in common. We both wanted to meet as strangers in a singles bar and seduce each other. We’re both huge flirts and I’d love to see what witty repartee my baby would use to convince me I should be in his bed. I was lost in thought, creating the bar scene in my head when the instant message window blinked.

WW: Anything else you want to try?

LB: Everything.

WW: Sounds good to me. How about on our next visit? What should we do…..

Now there’s a wide open question if ever there was one. I’m sure he did it on purpose, testing to see if I felt comfortable enough to pull out the Nasty Files from the back of my fantasy rolodex. I watched the cursor blink, teasing me. In all of our previous conversations we’d never held back. Sharing feelings and thoughts easily. Why stop now?

LB: I like being tied up. Blindfolded. Restrained.

Once again I sat watching the cursor blink. He already knew I enjoyed an amount of pain with my sex. Nothing most couples don’t do - nipple pinching. Ass smacking. He enjoys the ass smacking. But what about bondage? I saw the note at the bottom of the IM window. WW is typing a message. Okay, let’s see how much alike we are now…

WW: Really? Like for real S&M type stuff?

LB: Yes. It’s an extreme turn on to give up control of your body. To let someone have their way with you.

WW: I get to have my way, huh?

Yeah, he was feeling the idea. I swear I could hear the gears in his brain cranking away.

LB: I trust you completely. I’m yours for whatever you want to do.

WW: This sounds like more than just a physical thing for you.

As usual, he read between the lines.

LB: True. It’s more about the psychological aspect of being dominated by another person. Of giving up your control. Of the trust you place in the person who holds the control.

WW: I never thought of you as submissive.

LB: That’s what makes it so exciting for me. In everyday life, I’m the one people count on. The person they come to when they need to get the job done. I enjoy the position of power and I love my independent personality. But sometimes I just want to let go. Let someone else be responsible. Let someone take care of me for a change.

WW: I’d love to take care of you.

LB: I’d love to let you.

WW: I think I have some shopping to do.

I literally laughed out loud. We talked for a while longer and said good night after we realized just how late it really was. Our next visit was fast approaching and Walter relished teasing me about his purchases. He would not satisfying my curiosity and insisted he had several surprises in store for me. I knew the context, but when it came down to it, I had no idea what he was going to do to me when he arrived.

At last, he was here. The first few days were spent enjoying each other’s company. The usual non-stop, mind-blowing, body-quivering sex. We may have been good as individuals, but together, we are explosive. On the fourth day, when we were finally able to let each other dress, we spent the afternoon at a friend’s BBQ. We ate too much, laughed too loud and while others were scattering for another round of cards, dominoes, or horseshoes, we made eye contact and both knew it was time to leave.

We made it back to my house, somehow, and he immediately turned the air conditioning to meat locker. A sure sign that hot, sweaty sex was imminent. He reached over to light the numerous candles strewn about my room. I reclined on the bed and watched the shadows of flames dance on the ceiling. Maybe I was in store for some romantic love making.

“Sit up, Lisa” I noticed a tone in his voice I hadn’t heard before. I sat up without question.

“Come here.” I rose and walked over to Walter slowly. His gaze lowered to my breasts and he licked his lips. I needed no further hints. I pulled the cotton sundress over my head and threw it to the side. He was on me in an instant. One hand forcefully gripping my shoulder, the other on the back of my head. He pulled my mouth toward his and kissed me hard. I felt his dick stir against me and I leaned into him, putting my arms around his back and stroking the dark chocolate skin I love to touch. His tongue moved insistently in my mouth.

He was in control of the tempo of the kiss and I let him have his way. Moving my tongue around his, letting him navigate my mouth at his discretion. I playfully bit his lip as he pulled his head back and looked me in the eye. Damn, he looks serious, I thought. He backed away from me and told me to sit. I took a step backward to find the soft mattress, when he stopped me. Taking my hand and pulling down. I followed my hand and sat cross-legged on the floor. I looked up at him as he turned his back and started rummaging in a bag.

My eyes grew wide with surprise when he turned to face me. In his hands were wrist cuffs. In the dim glow of candlelight I couldn’t make out the material. They were black with shiny chrome buckles and O rings. Walter got closer and I could see some sort of clasp. Hell, I was thinking scarves, and he was thinking serious bondage.

“Hold out your wrists, Lisa.”

I held them up in front of me as he buckled one of the cuffs onto my wrist. It was soft suede and as he buckled the belt he looked into my eyes to see if I was still his willing participant. I met his gaze and then lowered my eyes. I held out my other wrist as a silent offering of myself. I knew he understood the gesture. He buckled the other leather cuff and told me to lie back. I quickly undid my bra, knowing it would be a nightmare trying to get it off later with my wrists occupied.

The clasp of the cuff jangled, an ominously eerie sound, as I moved. I watched Walter kneel next to me as I lowered my back onto the soft carpet. He pulled my hands above my head and fiddled with the cuffs. When he stood and looked down I pulled my arms and realized my wrists were now attached. I pulled my arms to the side and felt the leg of the bed. Damn, Walter. You really do mean business.

“Can you get out of them?”

Yeah, right. I thought. Can I pick up this bed? I took the time to inspect my restraints. The buckles I couldn’t undo, but the clasp was like a key chain. Pull back on the little lever and it opens. I pulled my arms away from the bedpost to show I had, indeed, freed myself.

Slowly and in a low voice, Walter said, “But you won’t do that again, will you, Lisa?”

“No, I won’t” I’m not an idiot. The implied threat was clear. That lever no longer existed for me.

I tried to remain still, my anxiety increasing. I was dying to ask what he was planning, but I hadn’t been instructed to speak, nor did I want him to think I was questioning his actions. So I concentrated on my breathing, willing my heart to slow its rapid pace.

Walter walked out of the bedroom and I heard foot steps going to the lower level. Shit, how long is he going to leave me here. He could be making a sandwich, getting ready to watch baseball for all I know. I strained to hear some sign of life from downstairs. Then I heard him coming. I got in the position he’d left me in and waited. He immediately leaned down and I saw fabric come over my head and it was being pressed to my eyes. It was very soft and smelled faintly of my perfume. I rubbed my face against my shoulder and realized it was my chenille scarf that blindfolded me.

“Can you see?”

“No.”

“We need to choose a safe word.”

I thought about it and it needed to be something that couldn’t be misunderstood. Nothing like stop, don’t or quit. I was sure I’d be saying that during the course of the evening and be promptly ignored. I chose… “Cantaloupe”

“Cantaloupe, right?’

“Yes.”

I felt movement next to me and then his hands were pulling my panties down. I raised my hips off of the floor and then spread my legs. I wanted Walter to see his pussy. My body was his to enjoy and I wanted him to know I was ready and willing.

I could hear what sounded like more searching in his goody bag and before I had a chance to wonder what his new toy was, he was back. He leaned down and licked my right nipple. I immediately sucked in a breath and I knew he was watching my areola tighten, my nipple stiffen. He blew a stream of cool air causing me to moan softly. He did the same to my left breast - gently, methodically bringing me to a higher state of arousal. He licked the valley between my breasts and headed lower. He lifted his head and I let out an involuntary cry of disappointment.

“All in good time.” He told me. Great, he is about to tease the shit out of me while he has me captive.

Then I felt something light, almost not there, being traced along my outer thigh. Up past my hip, my waist. Outlining the curve of my breast. Coming over and around to torment my nipple. When he ran it down my stomach, I guessed it was a feather. It moved down over my pubic hair to the shaved lips of my pussy. He played with my outer lips, laughing when the tickle caused me to jump. Moved it down my inner thighs and elicited a deep sigh from me.

“Turn over, Lisa.”

I instantly turned and got on my knees. My head and shoulders low, on the floor. My ass in the air. I felt the feather along my spine, my ass, my thighs…then nothing. My stomach tensed with anticipation. Walter was still and quiet. I was dying to ask, but knew I should keep quiet. And so I waited.

Then……….WHACK!

“Ow!” Shit! Fuck! Good Goddamn! I had not been ready for the smack to my ass. My shoulders lifted of the floor, my back arched and my head flew back. I breathed threw my nose trying to concentrate on the sting that reverberated not only on my skin, but in the muscles underneath. Just as the tingling stopped,

WHACK! WHACK!

“Oh my God.” I bit my lip to try and keep quiet, my thighs now on fire. What the hell was that he was using? It stung more than leather. It definitely wasn’t his hand. It didn’t feel like a wooden paddle. It was thin and light. Even when he swung pretty hard, it still fell lightly on my skin. But the sting was unlike anything I’d ever experienced. The vibration echoed in my body long after contact with that evil thing.

Walter continued to ravage my ass and thighs. I honestly thought I would cry. I had ‘Cantaloupe’, but I didn’t want to give in that easy. The pain was tolerable and I knew it would heighten my sensitivity to the pleasure I was sure to experience later. Besides, my body was his. I had offered myself to him and I was not going to renege.

“Does it hurt?”

“God yes.” He kept going.

I concentrated on the tingle in my skin. The way it ebbed and flowed. The way I could feel my heart beat in the muscles of my lower body, the throbbing, the heat.

Then it was over. I breathed deeply. I realized I’d been holding my stomach muscles and relaxed them. Made an effort to breathe from my diaphragm. I hung my head and attempted to lick my dry lips.

Walter moved away from me and I actually welcomed the respite. When he returned I felt something liquid and cold along the crack of my ass, dripping down to compete with the moisture my pussy was creating. Then I heard a buzzing sound. My Vibrator! At least I could identify this object and I didn’t think it evil.

He rubbed it along my outer lips. Whoa. This was new. Probably because of the spanking, but I was extra sensitive and couldn’t wait for him to reach my clit. Which was exactly what he avoided. Bastard. He rubbed against the my pussy’s opening, playing with the responsive first inch. He knew this was guaranteed to produce a flood from me and I did not disappoint. Then he withdrew it and replaced it with his fingers. The vibrator, now liberally coated, rose higher to my ass. He pushed it in slightly, giving my muscles time to acclimate to the toy. Then he pushed it in further and further, till I was moaning and writhing with pleasure. He fucked both holes with fervor, my pussy juice dripping down my thighs. I wanted to cum so badly, but I held on.

“Who do you belong to?”

“Always, you,” I said.

“You don’t want another Master?”

“Never.”

“Are you sure, Lisa?”

“Yes, I swear. Nobody but you, ever.”

“You want to be my slut?”

“Yes.”

“Then say it.” As he said this, his fingers moved to my clit - the vibrator persistently fucking my ass.

“I’m your slut. This pussy is yours.”

“Good.”

He withdrew everything. I felt agonizingly empty.

“Turn over.”

I collapsed on the floor and rolled over onto my back. My arms still stretched above me. The blindfold still not allowing me any hint of what was to come.

That’s when I heard another vibrator start. A different type of buzzing replaced the first. Oh my. He placed it inside my soaked pussy. It was slightly curved and quite pleasant

“Hold it in there.”

I squeezed my muscles, making a concerted effort to hold the vibrator in place. But it was slippery and I was slippery and it started to slide. I pulled my thighs together to try to hold it in place, but I couldn’t. It slid out with a squishy plop.

“I said hold it” He pushed it forcefully back in and walked away. Damn, I fucked up. He left me there for what felt like an eternity. I tilted my hips to counteract gravity. The stress of trying not to disappoint him further must’ve signaled my bladder. I had to pee so bad, but I was afraid to ask.

I knew he was close, I hadn’t heard footsteps indicating a departure. I couldn’t hold the vibrator or my urine any longer.

“Please, I have to go to the bathroom.”

“I should make you hold it.”

“I have to go really bad, sir.”

Maybe the use of the word sir rather than his name sparked something. Maybe he just wanted to have something over me that I would have to repay. Either way, I soon heard the clanking of the restraints and then I was free, but I didn’t move. I let the vibrator slip to the floor and remained still. It may have been my room, but I was still blindfolded and my legs were a little weak.

Walter grabbed my elbow and put a reassuring arm around my waist. He lifted me to my feet. He crossed my arms in front of my chest and began to walk, his body pressed against me. He guided me without speaking. Soon I felt the cool tile beneath my feet signaling the bathroom. He turned me around and gently pushed back. I felt the toilet and immediately lowered myself. The task finished, he walked me back to the bed, the same way. I could tell he was still clothed and wondered about this.

I was shackled to the bed, once more lying on my back. He left me again. Damn. Now what?

I felt something immensely hot and liquid fall onto my stomach. The drip cooled and hardened. Wax! Then again, this time closer to my breast. I quickly drew in a breath and bit my lip. The wax burning as it hit my skin. As it cooled and hardened, the sensation changed to an intense heat that was surprisingly pleasurable. This mixture of pain and pleasure was intoxicating. He repeated it all over my torso. Until he dripped wax onto an unsuspecting nipple.

“Ooh Shit.” That was deep.

“You like that, don’t you slut?”

“Mmm, yes. I do.”

He continued until I felt I must be coated in wax. Then nothing. Once again, my stomach tensed with anticipation. The muscles in my legs tightened and I willed myself to relax.

Something cold and wet hit my nipple. Ice! He trailed it over the hard nub. It became painfully erect. He did the same to the other nipple, all the while, I’m squirming. The cold water running down the sides of my chest.

I felt the piece of ice on my heated pussy. He cupped it with the palm of his hand. It was excruciatingly cold, painful. As it melted the cold water ran down the crack of my ass. He pushed the now smaller piece of ice inside me and closely followed it with the vibrator. He switched it off and moved it around himself. So slow. It felt amazing. It almost made up for the ice on my clit.

Again a piece of ice was cupped against me. I involuntarily jerked my hips to the side, trying to escape.

“Please stop. It hurts so bad.”

“Be quiet, slut.”

This piece was pushed inside my pussy to replace the first. And another was cupped against me.

“I can’t take it. Please don’t.” But still, no safe word. I knew the ice torture would end soon and it was not worth stopping this adventure for even this awful discomfort. I repeated in my head….. This too shall pass.

And then he placed the ice in my mouth. It was magical. My mouth was so dry. I wanted to thank him but running my heated tongue along the cool, smooth surface was all I could do. When the piece melted to nothing, I told him…

“Thank you. I was so thirsty.” I was rewarded with another piece.

Walter spread my legs and removed the vibrator. He worked his fingers inside of me and I stretched like a cat, reveling in the feel of his hand on my pussy. Then there was something pushing on my ass. My pussy runneth over, leaving plenty of lube for whatever it was that wanted entrance to my tight anus. It was slimmer than the vibrators and cool. Not Walter’s finger. But a perfect size. Filling me, stretching gently. As Walter worked it in and out, I moaned loudly.

“You like that don’t you, bitch?”

“Yes. Let me cum for you. I want to cum for my Master. ”

“When I’m ready for you to cum, you’ll cum. Now shut up.”

He abruptly stopped everything. Did I anger him by asking to cum? Damn, Damn, Damn.

I felt him working with the cuffs and then I was free again. I heard rustling and wondered if he was undressing. He leaned over and removed the scarf from my eyes. I blinked several times, moistening my eyes and adjusted myself to the light in the room. Walter was naked, sitting on the bed.

“Come here, Lisa. On your knees.”

I crawled to him and kneeled in between his legs. His erection at eye level.

“You owe me for your bathroom break, you know.”

Being on my knees in front of him, reminded me of the context of our sexual role playing. His words further reminded me that whatever I was allowed to do was completely his judgment. This was my Master. He owned my body and I owed him for more than just using the toilet. I leaned forward holding his large dick in my hands. I lowered my mouth onto the head of his dick, my tongue adding saliva to the precum I’d found. I tightened my lips and moved toward my hand at the base of his dick. I added more pressure with my lips as my mouth descended on the dark shaft. I began to raise my head, now sucking gently. My other hand cupping his balls, kneading and rolling them softly.

“Don’t use your hands. I want only your mouth.”

I dropped my hands to my lap and scooted farther forward. My Master’s dick is thick, long and curved. Absolutely wonderful. I was glad to be given the opportunity to worship it. I took the head into my mouth and held it there, allowing my mouth to water. I tightened my lips around the head, making a very wet, soft home for my Master’s dick. I loosened my oral grip and let the saliva escape, coating his dick. The dark skin glistening in the candlelight. I lowered my mouth to his balls and took them one by one into my mouth. Rolling them on my tongue and moaning loudly. The vibration of my mouth resonating throughout him. I moved up again trailing my tongue along the underside of his shaft and then under the ledge where the head and shaft meet.

12