Yes, Sir.

Story Info
A sub's masturbation training goes well for her and her sir.
1k words
4.14
27.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper, baby. Slower." He commanded. Her first day of masturbation training was going well. "Yes, sir," he heard her trembling voice reply as her fingers obediently slowed their motion in and out of her pussy to a luxurious crawl. "Good girl." She bit her lip at this and smiled slightly before her own fingers drew her attention back to between her legs.

She was a beautiful girl: voluptuous body, long brown hair, olive skin, and deep green piercing eyes. As she lay beside him, her eyes closed per his instructions, he listened to her softly moaning breath and gazed along the curves of her. Her left arm was above her head. He began to trace his finger along the inside of her forearm, relishing the small tone of her bicep. When his finger began to trace its way to her underarm he slowed and circled the little wisps of hair. She jumped at this a little and seemed to wriggle away from the touch, but said nothing.

He replaced his finger and lightly continued down to the outside curve of her left breast, then all the way around ever so slowly and softly. He could tell from her breathing and the way she arched her back ever so slightly to meet the touch that she was enjoying his finger there. He began a slow inward spiral around and around her breast. Finally reaching her nipple, he circled her areola once, then leaned over to lightly flick her now-hard nipple back and forth with his tongue. "Mmm!" she let out a brief high-pitched moan of excitement. At that, he bit her nipple ever so gently and withdrew.

"Now, girl, slide your fingers out and play with your clit only."

"Slow or fast, sir?"

"Slow at first, baby. We'll speed up later."

She did as she was told and slid her fingers from her pussy. She was wet enough that it made a little sound when she did this. When she began to play with her clit, her mouth widened into a silent gasp and her breath became shorter. "You like that, baby?"

"Oh yes, sir."

He then resumed his finger's journey along the side of her, tracing from the soft beneath her breast down her belly to the curve inches above her hips. There was a slight folding of her skin there and he traced his finger a few times along it from the side of her belly to the side of her lower back. The third time he did this, she spoke: "Sir, please don't do that; it makes me feel self-conscious." He looked up at her. Her eyes were still closed, but her voice had lost some of the whispered quality of her usual speech during sex. "Self-conscious? About what, girl?"

"My body, sir." she replied. She lowered her voice, but it seemed out of embarrassment rather than its earlier sexuality. "You're playing with my fat."

"Your fat? Babygirl, I'm playing with you. Because you are incredibly sexy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your absolutely gorgeous body. Hey, sit up for sec. Open your eyes." She sat up and looked at him. Looked at him with those green eyes. "You are perfect. You. All of you. So you've got fat on your body. So does everybody. I like it, it's how I know you're not an anorexic zombie alien." She cracked a little smile at that. Smiling too, he continued, "And I will not let you or our sex be held hostage by this ridiculous idea that you're not an amazingly hot sex goddess." She laughed at this and seemed to relax more.

"What makes a woman sexy to me isn't just her tits and her ass -- though yours are out of this world -- it's the whole woman. That includes her armpit hair and her curvy sides and her smell and..." Their eyes met. "...and the way her green eyes make you forget to care about anything else in the world." A look came over her at that, and her eyes welled slightly. She leaned in and kissed him lovingly. As they kissed, he placed his hand on her neck and slowly slid it up to the back of her head. Gently but firmly he gripped a handful of hair and pulled her head back. She inhaled sharply. "So no more worries about this. Got it?"

After half a moment's pause: "Yes, sir." The sexy whisper was back.

"Good," he said as he threw her back on the bed. "Now back to playing with your clit, girl. Remember: slow."

"Yes, sir.... Thank you, sir." As she played with her increasingly wet pussy, he kissed her between her breasts. Then he kissed her just above her belly-button. He traced his nose, as he had his finger, from her belly to the slight fold of her side and began to kiss it softly. There was no squirming away this time, no objections. She breathed deeply. "Would you like to go faster, girl?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then do it." She sped up, moving her clit more rapidly in a small circular motion. Her hips began to gyrate slightly, moving in time to her masturbation. He kissed down to her hips and followed the diagonal of her hip inward toward her pubic hair, pussy, and right hand. Careful to avoid getting in the way of her fingers, he kissed her hips, her wrist, her mound, and the very inside of her leg where it met her. He noticed that her breathing as well as her hip motions were accelerating. After a few moments:

"May I cum, sir?" No longer a sensuous whisper, the request came out as a definite moan.

"No, babygirl, you may not."

"Mmmhhh, but I want it so bad, sir. Please?"

"Not yet, girl." He commanded firmly. "Keep going."

"But, sirrrrrrrr!" She whined in agony.

"Not yet. Do not cum without my permission."

"Y-yes, sir."

Even as he watched her struggle to obey, he could tell she wasn't going to last much longer. He knelt beside her and put his face close to hers. "Keep playing with your clit. Open your eyes, girl." Her green eyes sprung open and locked with his, desperate for release. "Cum, girl. Cum for me right now."

"Yes, sir." Her hips bucked wildly and she moaned so wonderfully as he watched the orgasm in her eyes.