Yes, Sir

Story Info
She's tired of waiting for you to stop working...
2.5k words
4.41
26.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbydoll
bbydoll
2 Followers

The cold sheets, soft cotton and smelling of sun, have fallen off from around my shoulders and I am standing in the center of your office. For an hour, I have laid naked in your bed listening to the incessant tapping and clicking and I have had enough of waiting. The dampness of my bathwater hair sends little droplets on their way, down my back and along the curve of my breast. My skin is far too warm to the touch, and it feels nice to focus on such a sensation going down my body, so much so that I close my eyes. The typing has stopped. I hear your chair move. I feel you standing before me, and look to see you're still clad in your khakis and button down from work. You watch the droplet slowly glide down and break apart into smaller beads around my nipple, and your hand raises to run your fingers through your hair.

"I want you," I say. My voice is shaking slightly, as you edge closer.

After a pause you respond, "Is that right?"

Your shirt is off, and your arms wrap around my waist, pulling me in, and I say, "Yes."

"Yes, sir." Your voice is stern and your mouth is hovering above mine. You are watching my eyes.

"Yes, sir." I feel a warmth in my chest as my cunt grow wetter, aching with desire. "I want you right now."

Your lips brush mine before whispering, "What did I tell you about interrupting my work?"

I feel goosebumps rise where your hand moves up my side to cup and squeeze my breast, the nipple still wet from the bathwater. I close my eyes and feel your breath on my neck, kissing beneath my ear, the calluses on your hands grazing my shoulder blades as you slide them up my back. Then your hand is in my hair, you are pulling my head back and kissing my throat, biting gently. I feel your cock through your pants, pressing into me. A gasp escapes my mouth and you cover it with your free hand.

"Be quiet." Your hand lets go of my hair and you turn me around, hand still covering my mouth and push me over the edge of your desk, your hard cock pressing against my ass. I try to keep my torso from touching the desk to refrain from knocking down your paperwork, but you sweep your arm across the top, clearing it before pushing me down, the side of my face pressing hard onto the cool mahogany. Papers scatter and fall to the ground, and a glass of water is knocked over, spilling onto your notes. I feel your cock throb and hear your breath stagger as you unbuckle your belt , standing above me looking down.

"Put your arms behind your back." I obey. I hear your pants fall to the floor and feel the smooth skin of the head of your cock ever so slightly brush against my back as you press your thighs into my ass, leaning down to whisper in my ear, "Now then. What did I tell you about interrupting my work?"

I say nothing. Your cock is resting on me now, I can feel its heat.

"I told you, that if you did, you would have to be punished, right?" You run your fingers through my hair, tucking it behind my ear. You kiss my cheek.

"Yes."

You stand up suddenly and I hear a loud clap. I gasp loudly. A rush of pain erupts through my right ass cheek, followed by a slow wave of tingling, radiating from the red handprint I imagine you have left behind. You then grab my hips and pull me back, pushing your hands between my thighs and parting them.

My eyes are closed from the blow. You are leaning over me again, your face in front of mine. Your eyes soft but your lips pursed. "What did you say to me just then?"

I look at you and smile. "Yes, sir."

"Ah, that's not what I heard." Your cock is touching my left thigh as I feel you your hand travel down my back and grab my ass before giving it another hard slap. "Did I ever tell you that you were allowed to lie to me?"

I close my eyes, you kiss my mouth hard, slipping your tongue inside before spanking me again. I moan into your mouth, the pain is radiating further and I can feel my cunt pulsing.

When you pull away, your hands are full of my ass. You stand up again. My heart is beating fast.

"Did I say you could lie?"

"No, sir."

"You are going to be very quiet now, you hear me?" You're pressing the head of your cock to my lips, lightly rubbing up and down. "If I hear a peep from you, I won't be slapping your ass next time."

It takes everything within me to not make a sound when you push your cock inside of me, filling me up. You breathe deeply, pushing it all the way in, as far as you can. "Good girl," you say quietly, then push harder before pull it all the way out. You get down on your knees behind me, my ass in your face, and you begin to kiss the backs of my thighs, traveling up to my ass. I bite my lip to keep from moaning.

"Your sweet little cunt, my god, you are wet for me." You spread it with your hands and kiss my clit, run your tongue across it, stick your tongue inside. A whimper escapes. You stop immediately, pulling your face away.

You yank me off the desk and turn me around before pushing me back onto the desk, sitting on the edge with my legs hanging over the side, spread in front of you. You grab my face and squish my cheeks together, my lips poking out, forcing me to look you in the eye. Your cock is grazing my inner thigh, I feel its wetness from my cunt.

"Don't. Make. A sound, I said." You kiss my nose. You kiss my mouth. You kiss my forehead before pinching my nipple, stilling holding my face in your hand. You squeeze harder, and harder, and I am breathing harder just to keep myself from disobeying. But I think of what you'll do if I do disobey. And suddenly, I realize, I want to disobey. So, I moan through my squished mouth, still looking you in the eye.

You know I did it on purpose after looking at my eyes. You smile slightly before you slap me hard across the face. Then you shove your cock inside me, your hand gripping the hair on the back of my head, pulling it back as you kiss my throat, kiss my collarbone, kiss my breast; the other hand covers my mouth once again. You suck on the nipple you pinched so hard it began to bleed. You pull out, then push it back in, even harder, making the desk move across the floor a bit.

You kiss me more, moving your hand to kiss my mouth before moving it back. I can't stop making sounds, your cock is so hard and big inside of me and I am so wet. My knees are shaking. Your tongue in my mouth, grunting into it, grabbing my tits, pulling my hips forward, fucking me harder and harder until you push me down on my back and pull my ass close to the edge, your cock never leaving me.

"Do you like me fucking you on my desk, baby?" Your voice is deep and raspy, shaking, as you lean over me, staring at me, your cock pounding my cunt. "Are you glad I dropped what I was doing just to please your little cunt?"

"Yes, sir--"

Your hand wraps around my throat and you begin to choke me a little, just enough. I smile and it drives you crazy, you push as far in as you can and hold it in before pulling it all the way out. It rests on my clit as you lean down and kiss me softly on the mouth. Your hand lets go.

"You missed my cock, didn't you." You brush your lips across my cheek, as your fingers run through my hair, tracing my jaw. You kiss down my cheek bone down to my lips, kissing softly, your hand gripping your cock and rubbing the head all over my pussy, rubbing the wetness on the lips and my inner thighs.

"Yes, sir," I whisper, my hands holding your face so that you can't pull back, I kiss you harder, I wrap my legs around you and push you into me. "Mister," I say.

You can barely make a sound as I grind my hips into you, as I fuck you, your eyes are closed. Your mouth is open. I kiss your lips and they taste sweet, and suddenly I crave your taste.

"Let me suck your cock," I say, slowly sliding my cunt up and down, up and down...

"Ba--" You start to speak, but I push my hips harder into yours. Your breath is deep and slow and you grunt and growl, pushing back harder, looking me in the eye.

"Please, mister?" I ask, pouting and giving you those innocent eyes you love. "I want to taste you, and please you--"

Before I know it, I am hanging over your shoulder while your hand is spanking my ass as you walk towards the bedroom. "Do you ever behave correctly--" you say, laying down on your back after setting me down, facing you. I gaze down at your naked body. The hair on your stomach, that trails down to your hard cock. I get down on my knees in front you, looking at you.

"You want to taste me, huh?" You sit on the edge of the bed and smile. You pull my arms forward and make me stand, then say, "Lay across my lap."

I do as I'm told and immediately I feel the slaps pummeling my ass. My mouth is open and I can't keep out the sound. After spanking me, your hand grabs my ass, squeezes it before you slide a finger in between my ass cheeks. You feel the wetness of my cunt, before sliding a finger in.

"Jesus--"

"Zip it," you snap, before spanking me with the hardest blow. Your finger is still inside of me, you are twisting it and turning it and sliding it in and out while you lead down and kiss my thighs.

"Let me down, please," I ask. "Please let me do what I want. I've learned my lesson."

"I don't think you have," you put another finger inside of me and spank me again, "I have yet to see any progress or evidence of--"

"Please," I begin to beg. I squirm on your lap when you add another finger. I am so wet I can feel it drip down my inner thighs.

All I can think about is your cock throbbing against my stomach.

You push me off and I fall onto my side. I don't even care, I immediately come up to your knees and look up at you while grabbing your cock. I can see your eyelashes flicker as I stroke it, stroke the head, lean down and breathe the hottest air inside of me onto it. My eyelashes tickle the sides as I lick down the shaft, still stroking the head. I hear you smiling when you groan. Your cock is so thick, I feel the veins pulsating underneath my tongue and lips as I brush them against the smooth skin. I still taste my cunt and want to feel you inside, but keep licking, licking and flicking the head with the tip of my tongue, spitting on it and stroking it all the way up and down. I wrap both hands around it while I suck the head. Your hips are bucking a little.

I look up and you are watching me, and you see me look, and grab my cheeks while your cock is my throat and squeeze them together, the other hand pushing my head down on your cock. I begin to gag a bit, but hold my gaze as tears begin to stream down my face. Your hand smacks my ass as you push your hips up, your cock choking me. Tears are clouding my vision and I close my eyes, and with that you let my head go and I come up for air, gasping with spit dripping down my chin, onto your cock. You pull me towards you and kiss my mouth, kiss me with all its wetness, and pull me onto your lap, holding your cock at the base as you push my hips down, guiding your cock into my cunt. But I take control.

I push your hands above your head and start to fuck your big cock, slide my cunt up and down so hard I feel your balls against my ass and the bed hits against the wall, squeaking loudly. You are filling me up with your cock, the hardest I've ever felt it, you can't even fight against me because you are becoming closer to cumming. I can feel your cock grow harder and harder as you suck on my tits, kiss my neck and bite, your hands gripping my hips and pushing them down onto you.

You growl and flip me over onto my back, spread my legs further and begin to fuck me slow and hard, sitting up while my legs are around your hips. You don't look away from me and start to rub my clit. I've never wanted to feel your cum inside me this much before, and you can tell. You've a wild look in your eyes as you rub my clit in circles, pulling your cock all the way out and pounding it in, my legs wide open, my hands feeling my tits. I arch my back into you as I feel a wave of pleasure come over me, slowly building, you fuck me harder, your breath quickens, you cover my mouth and fuck me harder, you are grunting and groaning, your voice deep with desire, your eyes looking at mine, I feel my cunt tighten and clench and knees shake and then I am trembling, the wave has washed over me and all I see is white as you fuck me even harder, groaning louder, now kiss my mouth, you kiss my mouth and fuck me until you cum all inside of me.

You fill me with so much cum it pours out and we lay in a tiny pool of sweat and both of our cum. The breeze from an open window sweeps over us and we are breathing in time and kissing each other's faces. You tell me you love me. I ask you to kiss my eyelids and put me to bed, and you do. And we drift off, tangled in each other and the sheets, our bodies pulsing in time.

"Good little girl."

bbydoll
bbydoll
2 Followers