Yes, Teacher

Story Info
Sexy older lady teacher gives student private lessons.
1.9k words
4.39
434.8k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came into the classroom, wearing thr red skirt and white blouse that drove him nuts. Her legs were long and sleek under it. He groaned, thinking of how those legs would feel around him, the smooth nylon of her stockings rubbing against his bare skin. He closed his eyes and felt his cock harden. He shifted in his chair uncomfortably.

She turned, seeing him sitting there. She couldn't help but smile. She thought how damn good looking he was, how tall, how big, and she shivered. They were meeting late, after everyone had gone for the day. He had asked for additional help with the special project he was working on. She knew in her heart it was dangerous to meet him this way. She knew the way he looked at her. She could almost feel his eyes traveling over her body, the same way she envisioned his hands would. She sucked in a deep breath at the thought.

Standing in front of the mirror that morning, she had chosen this skirt to wear today. Somehow she knew it was his favorite. She tried to convince herself differently, but she knew she was dressing for him that day. She felt wicked and sensual as she selected the laciest undergarments she owned to wear underneath. Her thoughts wandered to Tom as she dressed.

He was a little older than most of her students. He started college late, after working for a few years, but he was still years younger than she was. But she knew she had never looked better than she did at this age. There was a sensuality to her that seemed to radiate from her. And men her own age bored her. They were either dull and poor company, or bitter and angry against women in general, wanting only a sexual fling with no strings attached. God, she hated that phrase anymore. How could sex be fulfilling with a stranger? She wanted to know her lover, inside and out. She wanted to fulfill his fantasies, and her own. She had always told her friends, how can you make love to someone you don't even like?

When she walked into the classroom that day, she had known it was time. He didn't realize that she felt the same way about him that he did about her. She wanted him, and tonight she was going to have him. She had watched him for months, seeing him squirm in his chair, trying to hide his erections. But she knew; she always knew when he was aroused.

"Hello, Miss O'Niel," he said quietly as he watched her come into the room.

"Hello, Tom," she replied, her voice husky and low. "How are you this evening?"

"I'm good," he answered, his eyes skimming over her body from head to toe. "Are you ready?"

She started, and looked at him. Did he know what she was thinking? She shook her head, trying to regain her sense of balance. He jumped to his feet, and his strong hand gripped her elbow. "Are you alright, Ma'am?"

She looked up into his eyes, feeling an almost electric shock when his hand touched her skin. God, she thought, they were so blue. She searched his eyes, looking for something deep inside him. She found it.

Taking a deep breath, "No, Tom, but I will be." She stepped closer to him, her mouth a breath away from his. His hand slid up her arm to her shoulder, his long fingers massaging into the muscles gently. His other hand slid around her waist, and somehow she was suddenly solidly pressed against his body. He pushed her back towards her desk, and lifted her up to sit on the edge of it, standing between her thighs.

She could feel those thighs, those thick, muscular thighs, pressing against hers. She gasped at the incredible heat of his big body, and again looked into his eyes. She waited, and the moment seemed to spin out forever, and she was lost.

She licked her full lips, the tip of her tongue sliding over them wetly. He watched her, his eyes locked on her tongue, and she felt the deep shudder that went through his body. Her hands reached for his waist, and she slowly slid her hands down his hips, and pulled him closer.

Watching the pulse in his neck, she gently slid one hand between his legs, and cupped him. She watched his pulse start to hammer, his cheeks flush, his eyes closing. His voice a harsh whisper, "Miss O'Niel, I.....I.....ooohhhshit." He gave into the feeling, and pushed his hips towards her, pressing his erection into her hand.

She explored him as she had dreamed of doing for weeks. She molded her hand around the length of it, felt the heat radiating from it, even through his jeans. Sliding her hand lower, she cupped his balls, hefting them, weighing them in her palm. She could't suppress a small moan of pure feminine pleasure.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," she whispered. She continued her exploration, both hands sliding around to cup his ass cheeks, and pulled him closer still. It spread her thighs wider apart, and forced her narrow skirt to ride higher up towards her hips.

She shifted, and thrust one thigh between his legs, and lifted it up, pressing into him. He groaned again, a low sensual sound. She felt it all the way down inside. Her strong hands kneaded his firm ass while her thigh continued to push against his cock. He opened his eyes, and looked down into her face. 'God, she was beautiful,' he thought. Her cheeks were flushed pink, her mouth open slightly, her chest rising and falling gently.

Looking up at him, she began to unbutton her silk blouse, exposing a lacy cream colored bra, the swell of her breasts above the cups, her neck. Her thigh continued to torment him. She felt the animal inside him, felt it tethered to a strong leash, and she knew he was allowing her this seduction. Somehow that made it all the sweeter.

Letting the blouse hang loosely around her elbows, she reached for the front clasp of the bra and undid it, freeing her full round breasts. She could see his hands clenched into fists at his sides, felt the power in him. She wanted to feel him snap that leash, to release that sexual beast, the one she knew from the first time she looked into his eyes, that dwelled there. She knew instinctively that she could match his power.

Nimble fingers undid his belt, and the snap of his jeans. She slid the zipper down, and dug her hand into it, finding him. She gripped him tightly, then reached to slide the jeans and shorts down below his hips, exposing his cock. 'Jesus, it was beautiful,' she thought. Hard, rock hard, and throbbing. She watched it twitch, and felt a tugging sensation deep in her pussy.

She looked up into his face, and she knew, with just a word, the leash would snap. She took a deep breath, and said, "Fuck me, Tom."

She felt rather than saw the change come over him. His hands rose to cup her breasts, and he molded them against his palms, the rigid nipples nudging against them. He lowered his head, and his mouth, his hot, wet mouth, devoured her left nipple as his hand continued to maul the right. Her back arched, and she whimpered.

Her hands fisted in his hair, holding him against her. He nibbled and licked his way up her neck, pushing his body between her thighs, and he bit that pale skin with strong teeth. She grunted, and opened her thighs more. She could feel his rigid length pressing against her panties, against her pussy. His hands slid down her back, and he shoved her skirt up til her bottom was against the smooth wood. He tugged her panties aside, and his fingers found her. She groaned.

'Christ, she's wet,' he thought. He slid two fingers into her wet heat, and felt the walls of her pussy grip his fingers. He finger fucked her, shoving his fingers all the way inside her, then halfway out, then deep in again. She moaned and pushed against his fingers, wanting more.

With both hands, he shoved her panties down, struggling to get them down her long legs. Frantically she tried to help, needing him with a breathless anticipation that made her blood pump hot and heavy. His muscles bunched, and he tore them from her. He gripped his cock in his hand, and guided himself to the entrance of her pussy.

His eyes searched her, the way hers did before. He wanted to watch her face when he slid into her for the first time. He eased himself in gently, an inch at a time, and watched her come apart. Her head dropped back, thrusting her breasts out, and she lifted her hips in welcome. He sank into her, as far as he could go, and held himself there.

Her body shuddered, adjusting to his thickness filling her. Her hands gripped his forearms, and she fluttered her eyes open, looking up at him. "Fuck....me.....Tom," she stuttered, barely able to form the words. The power shifted then, from her to him, and he took control.

Strong hands slid under her ass, and he pulled her onto him harder, deeper. And he fucked her. God, how he fucked her. Long sure thrusts, driving himself into her depths again and again. Her upper body dropped down to the desk, lifting her hips up higher. His hands moved to grip her behind the knees, opening her up more, and watched his cock slide into her again and again, emerging slick and wet from her juicy pussy.

He watched her, watched her take from him. Her hips moved, trying to get more friction in just the right spot. He slid one hand to her throbbing, swollen clit, and stroked it in rough circles. The sounds she uttered made goosebumps race over his skin. He held back, wanting to see her explode under his fingers.

Keeping his cock buried in her tight pussy, he rubbed her clit, and she climbed higher and higher. Her hands moved to her breasts, and she mauled them as he took her over the edge. Her body stiffened, and she cried out, a hoarse, deep groan, her hips jerking almost violently against his fingers. He groaned as he felt her pussy spasm and clutch at him over and over as she came. She became hotter, tighter, wetter, and he lost it.

Slamming into her to the hilt, he fucked her. He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth, and bit it. She shuddered under him, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist. She moved with him, taking him deeper still. His hands gripped her thighs as he started to cum, pouring himself into her, his cries making her body shake. For long moments they shuddered together, the aftershocks rippling from him to her and back again.

Reluctantly he withdrew from her, and lowered her legs. She moaned softly, feeling the stretched muscles protesting. He lifted her up against him, and she kissed him. A long, slow, bone melting kiss that took his breath away. She moved back slightly, looking at him. "My place?" she asked.

"Yes, Teacher, your place," he replied, and took a deep breath and smiled. Somehow he knew it was going to be a long, long night.