Yes, Your Highness Ch. 01

Story Info
Leia gives Han his just rewards.
1k words
3.05
59.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Your Highness: Part One

Leia could feel the heat between them the minute that she met him on the Death Star. Though it was in the middle of a bit of a half asked rescue, it was nevertheless a rescue. There was definitely something about him. So, when Han came back to her parents' home planet, Tatuine, she was intent on giving him his just desserts. She watched as Chewbacca left the Millennium Falcon and snuck inside.

"Hi," she said to Han sexily, "I'm glad that you decided to come back."

"Well, I was on my way back to Jabba when I realized that I didn't quite get the reward from you I wanted."

She smiled at him as his eyes trailed her form fitting white robe dress.

"I've missed you, too."

He stood and they walked towards each other. It almost felt like they were walking in slow motion. He took her face in his hands and sucked her lip just before parting them with his tongue. She held his wrists as he kissed her soft lips. He backed off staring into her eyes and then kissed her again this time more passionately. His arms wrapped around her waist and hers went up to feel his muscular back.

"I love your body," he said as his hands felt her over the back of her robe.

"Yours isn't so bad either," she said with a wink.

"Mmm," he said continuing his zealous kiss as he slowly backed into his seat.

He undid her robe as he sat and showing off her spectacular breasts.

"That's what I thought," he said, "beautiful."

He massaged one with his hand just before putting it into his mouth. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt displaying his chest. She slipped her hands inside his pants feeling his joy stick. He took off her robe pulling it off her shoulders. He pushed it down between them onto the floor. She pushed his pants off him and onto the floor. He kissed her neck rubbing her mounds. She ground herself into him. His hand slipped down between her legs as they spread around his. His right hand rubbed her stimulator as he entered her with a couple of fingers causing her to moan and grind harder.

"Huh, uh," she groaned.

She couldn't take it any longer. She lifted herself and took his stick from between them and rubbed herself slathering him with her wetness. Well lubricated she put him inside her.

"Ooohh, uh, yeah," she moaned feeling every moment of his entrance.

He rammed up into her and depressed her ignition button driving her wild and causing an explosion.

"Oh, princess," he moaned she squeezed him inside her, "I'm coming."

"Mmm, hmm," she moaned, "Come for me."

His pulsing inside her along with his rubbing her detonation button caused another massive explosion.

After they dressed, she took him by the hand and walked through the corridor. As she passed by an intercom, she pressed the button for her servants' quarters, "Prepare my room, please."

"Yes, your highness."

When they were in the private elevator, she stroked his bare chest as she stood beside him. As his nipples hardened she decided she had to flick them with her tongue. She began to rub his already revitalized rod over his pants until she felt it trying to push its way out. She freed his erect soldier from its fabric imprisonment. She cupped his balls and let them slide into her mouth. Her other hand stroked him as she tasted his salty, manly flavor. She held onto to his sack as her tongue spread traveling the length of his shaft. She circled its tip and got wet at the sight of its glistening tip. Her sucking quickened and she moaned enjoying his pulsing.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna come," Han moaned.

"Mmm, hmm," she moaned continuing her sucking.

He burst in her mouth and she swallowed like the true warrior she was.

Upon entering the room, he was overwhelmed by the number of candles that softly lit up the room. Her aroma filled his nostrils as he sat on the edge of the silk covered bed.

"This could be dangerous," he said.

"I know," she replied, "I seem to be drawn to that."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer throwing her on the bed holding her by her hips. Her robe opened slightly exposing the inside of her left thigh. He threw his shirt to the floor and let his fingers follow the inside of her leg. Her moisture built as they went up the inside of her thighs. His eyes widened as he looked upon her blooming flower swelling and gleaming with pleasure. In spite of its taunting, he continued his finger's journey dragging down her other leg. Her fragrance beckoned him and his head was quickly between her legs. They spread with invitation as she felt his breath. He pressed her petal between his lips tightly just before licking the underside of it.

"Oooh," she moaned with slightly startled delight.

As his tongue teased her, his fingers slipped inside her to probe the wetness he tasted. She let out a deep sigh and then a thundering moan as she came for him. He looked up with a smile still sliding his fingers in and out of her.

"Take off your pants," she said breathlessly, "I want you inside me."

"Yes, your highness."

She watched yearningly as he dropped his pants and stroked himself to full attention. He climbed back on the bed as his pole bobbed tantalizingly.

"Come over her and f… uuh, uh, uh" she moaned as he thrust into her.

He lifted her legs spreading her hips infiltrating her center.

"Uuh," she moaned grabbing his hips and grinding her petal into his pelvis," I'm coming."

"Mmm, yeah, uh," he moaned.

She felt his familiar pulsing and another great eruption followed.

When she woke the following morning, he was gone.

"Son of a bitch," she said, "I should have known."