Yestrerday's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I almost gagged as the salty sweetness foamed into my mouth but, holding back my fear, I swallowed quickly and it was gone. This time there was only a dribble of spunk. A blessing to my jaded mind.

"He retied my hands and dragged me back into the bedroom where I lay on my back, tied to the headboard. He freed my ankles and found pantihose with which to tie each ankle to the lower part of the bed, keeping my legs apart.

"He left the room for over ten minutes and when he returned I saw that he'd brought with him two identically long ribbed, black dildo's. He must have got them from his car. He moved me onto my side then used the baby lotion to lubricate one dildo that was slowly manipulated into my bruised anus. Once it had been fully inserted he did the same with the other dildo pushing and twisting it in and out until he was satisfied with the result. A feeling of fullness engulfed my senses.

"'What next?' an anguished thought stamped itself on my mind, 'What have I done to deserve such torture?'

"For a while he left me blindfold in that anxious state. I sensed his body lying naked beside me, watching my nudity, unmoved by my plight, slowly masturbating, then I felt his body shift position. Each dildo was twisted slightly. It felt like an electric current had coursed through my lower abdomen. Time passed and again he made the same adjustment. After each dildo had been manipulated my breasts were gently carressed. The soft palms of his hands were coated with baby lotion as they moved slowly over and around my soft, large mounds, then his fingers suddenly tweaked my nipples or he nipped at them with his teeth. At first I thought, 'Exquisite torture,' but as time passed I became aware more of the pleasure that was being inflicted and the realization dawned that he was forcing me to climax. With this awareness in my mind the full horror of my predicament came home to me. It was then that he stopped what he was doing and got off the bed. He removed my blindfold and used it as a gag. He placed a pillow next to my stomach and eased my weight onto it, ensuring that both dildo's were still in place. My bottom stuck up into the air.

"I heard the swish of the bamboo cane, felt the slap, as it struck my bare bottom, followed by the sharp stinging pain. My cry was muffled by the gag. The warm aftermath flowed across my bottom. Soft hands massaged my buttocks. I felt him kissing the dark red welt left by the cane and the feeling of a cool liquid poured onto the inflamed area, his fingers manipulated the baby lotion along the length of the ridged welt."

AnnaLee whispered close to Corrin's ear, "It felt wonderful," as though she was enjoying the moment. "The pain easing with each carress. Then he struck again and the pain... The pain forced its way back into my mind.

"The agony and the ecstacy were inflicted a further three times, then, blindfolding me, he rolled me onto my back. My breasts seemed larger, my nipples too, and much more tender as he carressed their ovalness. As he moved, to touch the dark, cold ivory protruding from my vagina, I felt a warm flush across my chest and the first flutterings within my abdomen. The dildo was twisted and turned rhythmically in and out, in and out of my tight vagina. A feeling of utter helplessness entered my mind and I allowed my body the orgasmic convulsion that swept over me, through me, around me. It was everywhere and still it continued. The dildo's rhythmic pumping. The carresses to my breasts. His teeth delicately nipping at my hard nipples.

"My body was in Heaven, Corrin, but my mind was in Hell."

Corrin said nothing, her mind stunned by the sadistic pleasure spoken by such a sweet innocent girl.

"My climax eventually subsided and he left the room for twenty minutes or so to allow me rest. Then it started all over again.

"My second climax lasted almost twice as long as the first.

"As I lay gasping and crying tears of shame he whispered in my ear, 'I'll call again. You'll let me in.' He cut my bonds, removed the blindfold and holding a kitchen knife to my throat he continued, 'I'll know if you tell anyone and that includes the police. If you do I'll come back.' He removed the dildo's.

"Then he was gone. Physically he'd left my home but he was still there with me. He was in my head. In my vagina. In my arse. I dragged my aching, brutalised body into the shower and remained there under the warm water for what seemed an eternity. I created an enema that would remove all traces of him from my body, and it worked. I watched his whiteness disappear down the shower waste. I swallowed two of my mother's Valium tablets, replacing my own bedding with clean sheets and I fell asleep."

"AnnaLee, I had no idea..." Corrin spoke softly, "I should not have pressed you into reliving this... this... nightmare." She released her clasping companion and holding her hands she spoke slowly and concisely, "I meant what I said. Your... hurt remains here. I'll never repeat a word."

"I know, but I haven't finished. The nightmare continued. The following week... I answered a knock at the door..." she choked back the horror, "It was around seven in the evening." Tears flowed down AnnaLee's reddened cheeks. "It was him, Corrin," her shoulders shook, her soft chin vibrated under tense emotional anguish, she grimaced from the pain of recollection.

Grasping Corrin's hands, she uttered her next words in a wail of emotion, "I let him in."

******

The priest had called twice a week for the next three months when, for no apparent reason, he stopped calling.

The time came when she had to know if he was ever coming back and so she telephoned the Bishop to ask what had happened to her local priest who had comforted her after her mother's death. She was told that he'd been offered another parish in the North of England and he'd accepted the post.

She was free of him. Free at last to determine her own future. Free to... to what? Her life had no meaning. She had been his puppet to do with as he pleased. Now who would pull the strings? Did she yearn for freedom or to become someone else's puppet in order to survive?

For some reason she found herself sitting at her mother's writing bureau making notes of her ordeal. Over the course of time her notes became a story that became a novel. Her first novel. Her stories cleansed the hurt but they also became addictive. "As though by putting my thoughts and experiences onto paper I could erase him from my mind. But it doesn't work that way. I realise that now."

"I'd like to read what you've written... If you wouldn't mind?"

"No, I don't mind. I'll get you my first novel," said AnnaLee, and left the room.

Corrin sat down on the large sofa, kicking off her shoes and drawing up her legs. From the kitchen she heard the clatter of mugs and AnnaLee calling out, "Would you like another coffee?"

"Yes, please," said Corrin, deep in thought.

A few minutes later AnnaLee came back with a large blue foolscap folder of papers under one arm and two steaming mugs of coffee. Corrin spoke first. "AnnaLee, how do you feel now that at last you've told somebody about that dreadful night?"

"Better... A whole lot better..." she said, taking her place next to Corrin on the sofa. "And relieved that I don't have to feel quite so guilty about what happened. You were right when you said that a problem shared is a problem halved."

"AnnaLee, I've had time to think while you were in the kitchen... What are your feelings about getting the police involved now that he's left the parish or do you just want to put all this down to experience and try to rebuild your life."

"No. No police. I've come to terms with what happened... in my own way perhaps but... What could they do now anyway? There's no evidence. It would just be my word against his."

"But suppose he's out there now, doing the same thing to another innocent girl or woman. Surely, by speaking out, by saying something you may trigger someone to come forward, then the police would have to take you seriously."

"And if they don't come forward? Suppose I was the first and he hasn't done anything since. I'm going to look pretty silly aren't I?"

"Okay, suppose you were his first victim; after what you described he did to you I'm pretty confident that he's got a taste for this and after two years away from you there just have to be other victims."

"I don't know. Let me think about it for a while. Don't push me too fast too hard."

"I won't, I promise. I'll understand if you don't want to pursue this any further but... it just riles me that he's going to get away with this... to someone who I've really grown quite fond of in a very short while..."

"That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in..."

"A long time," they chorused and laughter filled the room.

******

The remainder of their day was taken up with talking, listening, eating food and drinking. By early evening Corrin felt that she should go, not wishing to outstay her welcome.

"Come over to me tomorrow," asked Corrin, hugging AnnaLee close to her, as they stood on the porch saying goodbye. "It's not far and I would really give you a warm welcome."

"We'll see," said AnnaLee.

"'Far' and 'fear' are two worlds apart," quipped Corrin, as she walked down the porch steps clutching AnnaLee's manuscript against the biting wind.

******

It was just before ten o'clock that same evening, as Corrin was preparing for bed, that she heard a knock at the front door. She hurriedly put on her long cotton dressing gown, then went downstairs. Through the spyhole she was surprised to see AnnaLee dressed only in a light, white terry robe over a long cotton nightdress. She unbolted the door and AnnaLee threw her arms around her, hugging her close whispering, "Teach me to love. I don't want to go through life wondering if all men are the same... Wanting the same things that he did to me and never knowing if there was a different way to love."

With both hands Corrin held AnnaLee away from her and in a hushed voice she said, "All men aren't like him, AnnaLee." She released her hold on AnnaLee, then closed and locked the front door. "But," she continued, "if you want us to learn to love together then you've come to the right house."

Corrin led her upstairs into her darkened bedroom.

"I'm... I'm..." whispered AnnaLee.

"I'm as excited and terrified as well," Corrin whispered, not wishing to break the spell by talking aloud. "Get undressed and get into bed. I'll get some more pillows from the other room."

Corrin found some pillows and handed them to AnnaLee, then took off her dressing gown. She snuggled under the covers into the warmth created by a nude body that reached out and wrapped two lithe arms around her drawing them closer together. Their bodies melted where they touched, their faces met and lips brushed over moist lips. Then they were kissing; deep responsive kisses that required their utmost concentration. Corrin broke free and threw off the bed clothes. "It's so hot," she complained.

"That's what passion produces, excess body heat," replied AnnaLee, huskily.

"It's even affected your voice," Corrin quipped.

"Then kiss me again, Corrin, and I'll see if I can make your voice drop down an octave or two."

Corrin moved on top of AnnaLee and they kissed as only lovers do. Long, hard and with their tongues invading each other's mouth. As their fear of the unknown evaporated so hands and tongues explored each other's warm, silky skin.

Tentative carresses on exposed thighs, lingering kisses to the underside of firm breasts, then the moment each woman had yearned for throughout their exploration. Their fingertips carressed the outer lips to the other's warmest channel.

Together they moaned, "Mmmm."

Their arousal heightened as they probed deeper and a wetness enveloped their fingers. They used this wetness to push aside their partners outer vaginal lips and to moisten the bud that bloomed at the top of their slippery, hairy furrow.

Again they moaned, "Mmmm." The sounds of love hung in the evening air.

Minutes passed. The air musky with the scent of love.

AnnaLee whispered, "Taste me," and Corrin turned her body round and over the supine AnnaLee. Kneeling down she tentatively flicked her moist tongue over the young girls clitoris that stood proudly erect, glistening in the monlight now streaming through the bedroom window.

"Aghh," gasped AnnaLee, her body shuddering. "That's wonderful... More. More. Don't stop."

"Me too," whispered Corrin, hoping to provoke a reaction from AnnaLee.

AnnaLee wrapped her arms around Corrin's lower torso and lifted herself up to bury her mouth into the deliciously tasting nectar that seeped so sweetly from between Corrin's engorged groove.

As each tongue lapped indolently at each succulent font their actions quickened as they felt their orgasm building. Each wanted the other to be the first to feel the release of sweet sensation that bubbled up then broke with a rush like water over rapids in a stretch of icy white water; of wanting that sensation to go on and on and never stop. Emotional tears burst free from eyes seeking out happiness within their partners eyes. Then, with the tidal flow ebbing, a mutual calmness enveloped them.

Deep inside them the spark of love lay smouldering, to be ignited later when their partner would touch them in a certain way. A sexual release for both would again begin.

Their spark remained bright all through that night.

As dawn broke the morning light caught a glint in their eyes. A gleam remaining there forever.

End

Extract from the poem 'Auguries of Innocence,' by William Blake.

Extract from the poem 'The Mourning Bride,' by William Congreve.

12