Yet Another Alba Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

She bit her lip as she was filled completely, trying to find the right angle. She started riding him sliding and adjusting her waist so that his cock would piston in and out of her the slapping of her buttocks tapping against his thighs echoing in the dim lit room.

'Hahh, oh god, ffck,' Jessica whimpered as she rode him, taking his cock over and over again- giving herself to the pleasure of it, the raw unadulterated ecstasy that could only come from a warm hard dick slamming into her pussy- and so she went for it, rolling her hips and thrusting harder and faster, slapping her clenched butte into him, running her hands thru her long golden-streaked hair and pushing her mashed up tits into his molesting hands.

'God Jess, you're so hot.. Fffggaww,' he groaned as Jessica Alba bounced on top of him. He lift his head and bit, tugged and sucked on her hard nipples, then sucked the flesh of her supple breast. Alba moaned and pushed his head to her breast, her body jerking as pleasure crept up her spine. Her pussy clenched around his cock and her hips bucked twice before she slowly slid her cunt up and down his cock.

'fffck,' he growled as her cunt clamped down on him, she was sensational, it was all he could do but to control himself less he blew right there.

Alba bucked her hips and started riding his cock persistently, bouncing in a rhythmic motion- it was bliss of divine origins causing his eyes to travel to the back of his head.

She bent over him and kissed him again before moving her mouth back to his ear, 'I want it from behind,' she whispered then sat up and got off his cock.

His eyes adjusted to the dimness and he watched her as she waited on all fours, rubbing her pussy before circling a finger round her clit. He quickly knelt behind her and slid his cock over her slick folds before entering her again; they both groaning as the tingling warmth shot through them.

He kissed the back of her neck and her shoulder blades, running his hands over her sweaty body, pushing his cock into her padded, moist depths as he took a handful of he succulent tit flesh. He then grunted as she squeezed his cock not wanting to let it go as it slid from her body and then pushed in deep again.

Pure ecstasy- it was just pure, raw ecstasy pumping in and out of Jessica Alba's spongy cunt, feeling her warmth and moistness hug his cock made his toes curl. He humped faster, not going as deep but compensating with speed; sweaty thighs slapping into each other, her perfect ass rippling every time she clenched it while taking his cock again, and again, and again.

The fire burned in her lungs because of the shortness of breath, her clitoris was so hard and sensitive as she diddled it. She laid her head in the pillow to muffle her screams; but it kept going, he pumped her sticky, slippery pussy until it grew tender.

His balls were starting to tighten, he was so close. He gripped her hips and now ploughed into her depths giving her his full length again. His thrusts grew more and more erratic and he wiped his brow knowing he couldn't much longer.

He heard Jessica's muffled squeal in the pillow so he pushed his cock all the way inside her and froze. It was as if he had pierced her floodgates and pushed her orgasm out of her.

Jessica gripped the blanket, her knuckles turning white. Her pussy tightened and her sweaty body jerked. She gave a grunt as she went into spasms then groaned as her oily mess spilt over his cock.

She calmed down as the feeling coursed through her being then looked at him.

'Don't cum in me,' she warned.

He thrust in her and she swooned in pleasure then pulled out and thrust in again but it was all he could take; quickly he slipped out of her cunt just in time as he blew his load over her ass and back; the thick milky ropes tainting her perfect body.

Alba fell down on her stomach and he fell on his back breathing heavily; utterly exhausted.

'My God that was incredible,' she said, smiling contently.

'Yeah,' Is all he managed to get out.

'Well,' she said getting up, 'I'm gonna take a shower, get dressed cause when I'm done I'm dropping you at your hotel. I'll tell my husband you had to leave early, and don't take this the wrong way, but I never want to see you again, please.'

With that Jessica grabbed her robe, put it on and left the room...

When he got out at the hotel he was staying at Alba didn't look at him before driving off. Again he couldn't blame her; hell he had sex with Jessica Alba two and a half times in one lifetime.

The next morning he booked the first flight out of Hawaii and returned home never to see Jessica Alba again.

END

As always, here's a shout out of thanks to those of you who rate and comment on my stories (please, please, don't be shy & keep it up). And to my fans who ask for it; I really hope to have a new Dark Angel story up soon, I'm almost done rewriting the new draft for "Nark" and took the opportunity to make some improvements. Unfortunately the well is still dry of ideas on my current Tomb Raider adventures but I am putting some thoughts down on paper (Plot directions for both "Lara & the druids of Stone Hinge" and "Mythology" as well as action and sex scenes). I do apologies to those out there who are calling for more Lara. Anywoo, hope you enjoyed this little piece of work; that said, peace out- INYOTEF ;)

PS: And, last but not least, I thought I'd add another preview:

Max bit her bee-sung lips as she fucked Whitaker- she had forgotten all about the plan and the truth serum- only interested in enjoying this sex to the full. Her face contorted in pleasure, her hair flailing over it, her plump breasts wobbling encased in her black bra. Harder she slammed taking his cock like a pro, clenching her tight buttocks as it slapped into him.

'Hnnff, go- oh, hf, hf, ff,' she moaned in lust filled desire, then slowed down.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Whitaker smiling, 'you enjoying this, baby?' she purred.

He could barely grunt in response. Suddenly, Whitaker's eyes shot open in surprise as he felt the little prick in the back of his neck piece his skin.

'What the fuck!' he growled, trying to sit up.

Max easily pinned him down with her superior strength, continuing to thrust up and down (with his heart rapidly thumping the serum would course through his blood and take effect faster), and soon enough his eyes glazed over.

'Tell me about Flinch?' Max said still enjoying his cock as she started the interrogation.

DARK ANGEL

NARK

By Inyotef

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12