Yet Another Frat Initiation Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Allen deals with the aftermath of his decision.
1.4k words
4.03
38.9k
16

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,097 Followers

Part 2: The Dream

I went back to my dorm room, my thoughts and emotions swimming. It seemed better not to analyze the situation very much. I had done what I had done and there was no use fretting about it. I was so tired that I fell asleep before dinner and slept right through until the early hours of the morning.

I awoke from a dream. In it my psychology professor—except that he suddenly had a weird, German accent—had been lecturing on deviant sexuality and he called me up to the front of the lecture to make a point. He said that he was going to demonstrate a sexual deviance. He began talking about oral sex and called up a gorgeous woman who I had been eyeing in the class all quarter. We were to demonstrate oral sex for the class. I began by undoing my pants. When I had my pants down and was taking my underpants down, I realized that the professor was looking at me surprised.

"You don't need to do that!" he said critically. "You're not getting oral sex. You're to give it to her."

The class laughed and as I reached to pull my pants back up and he said, "Oh, just leave them. In fact, take your pants all the way off. This could be interesting."

I was so terribly embarrassed. It was one thing to be exposed in front of the class when the prettiest woman in the class was going to suck me off. Quite another to be foolishly exposed when I was going to lick her. Still, for whatever reasons people do the stupid things they do in dreams, I just stayed there and did as the teacher said.

I got to my knees and she walked toward me, lifting her skirt. As she pulled it above her hips, I saw that she didn't have any panties on. (Well, it was a dream!) She spread her legs slightly and I began licking her gently. She tucked her skirt in the waistband and put her hands on the back of my head controlling my movement—guiding me where she wanted. As I licked her she got very wet with a moisture that smelled heavenly and I felt my cock rise. The change didn't go unnoticed by the professor who dutifully pointed it out to the class. I knew what was going on, but ignored it, lost in my fantasy girl's crotch.

Not much time passed—certainly not enough—before the professor said, "That's enough," and told the girl to go to her seat. I was to stay there, on my knees, cock exposed, but rapidly withering, while he made some point to the class.

"You see, even though . . ." He paused, realizing that he didn't know my name. He asked, and I replied quietly, "Allen."

He went on, "Even though Allen was doing the stimulation of the girl's clitoris, he was stimulated by the thought of what he was doing, and the various sensory stimuli he was provided by the experience."

A student asked, "But what does this have to do with sexual perversion, Professor?"

"A very good question. We haven't gotten to that part yet. What we have seen is a common practice and is found sexually stimulating by both partners. But we are only beginning."

He looked around the classroom and settled his gaze on a guy in the second row. I realized with astonishment that it was Mark from SAE.

"Come up here," the professor said to Mark. And Mark walked up.

"Now let's see what happens to the subject when he is given different stimuli and has different thoughts and fantasies. . . . You," he said nodding toward Mark, "undo your pants."

Mark lowered his pants and stepped up to me. I started to get up to leave, but the professor said in no uncertain terms, "No. No. No! The experiment is not finished. You cannot leave. How do you expect to pass this class if you don't complete the experiment."

I got back on my knees, ready for the humiliation. Mark stepped toward me and said, as if he was talking only to me but loudly enough for all, "Do it just like you did yesterday, Allen. And I'll cum in your mouth again."

I was appalled and shocked. I could hear gasps, murmurs and some laughter from the class. But, as Mark pressed his still soft cock into my mouth, I didn't resist. I grabbed his cock and sucked him until he was hard.

Strangely, it seemed to me, I could now take him down to the very base of his cock even though he seemed larger today than yesterday. It felt good as his cock moved past the back of my mouth and deep into my throat. I didn't gag at all, and it seemed that I could keep it up without having to breath or take him out to relax my jaw.

Soon, I realized that he was nearing a climax and I gently fondled his balls in one hand while I thrust down to the base of his cock to take his cum deep in my throat. As I did, I felt him begin to cum. He screamed out, just like he had yesterday but between his cries I heard the professor say something. It took a minute to register. I was so distracted by what I was feeling. When it did register, I was again embarrassed and ashamed. I didn't know what to do. When Mark had cum in my mouth, I had cum all over my thighs and the floor. I hadn't even touched myself, but my cock was rock hard and still oozing cum when I looked down. The professor had pointed it out to the class and everyone had seen it.

"Now we see what can genuinely be counted as a perversion," he said. "But if I understand Allen . . . Is that right?" He turned to me for confirmation. I nodded silently. He continued, "If I understand Allen's sexual type correctly, you will see an even more surprising perversion."

The class was watching in rapt attention. "Everyone who wants to may line up here for Allen to sexually gratify you. He will do this gladly and he will derive sexual pleasure from doing it. You needn't feel sorry for him. This is what he wants. This is what arouses him."

It was preposterous. I was a virgin. I mean, except for sucking Mark off yesterday and what happened in class just then, I'd never had a real sexual experience with anyone. I didn't have a sexual type yet. But they lined up—practically all the men and most of the women—and I sucked and licked everyone. I had cum splattered on my face, in my hair, and all over my chest. My chin was wet with the secretions of dozens of women, and my stomach was full with more cum that I could remember swallowing.

Finally, the line was empty. Practically everyone had gone, tired of watching. The professor walked up and looked at me and said, "Look at yourself! You should be ashamed! Don't you have any respect for yourself?"

I didn't know what to say. I began to get up, when he pushed me back down.

"No, Allen. You're embarrassed to answer my question. I'll answer it for you. You don't have any respect for yourself. You will be a sexual slave for anyone." There was a long pause before he continued, "Now open your mouth one more time."

I shook my head and started to back away. Walking towards me, he started to unzip his pants and reached in to take out his cock. I backed up, and into the table in front of the room. I couldn't back away from him further. He stood inches before me and, in resignation, I sank to my knees. He began pulling his cock from his pants and I opened my mouth to suck him. But what fell out of his fly was not a cock but a mass of writhing snakes reaching for me, snapping at me, trying to devour me. I screamed out and tried to get away but they were coming at me from all sides. I screamed again and this time I really heard myself and, mercifully, awoke. I lay sweating in my cum-soaked bed for a long time.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,097 Followers