Yet Another One of Those Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bet you could, Molly mouthed silently at him, putting a home-made blackberry tart on the counter with a conspiratorial wink of an eye. Jimmy waggled his tongue at her and took a good slice on a plate into the living room where his grandpa was watching an old Western on TV through hooded eyes. 'Another five or ten minutes and you'll be fast on,' Jimmy thought, chewing slowly to savour the anticipation of tasting a sweeter treat than his gran's superb baking. A soft snore, several minutes later, proved him right.

"That was great, gran," Jimmy said, louder than necessary to gauge his grandpa's reaction.

The old man grizzled and smacked his lips contentedly, settling deeper in his chair to snooze away the day.

He glanced happily at his gran and took his plate into the kitchen as she went over to kiss her husband. "I love you Mike," she whispered in his ear, "but I need this too much to say no."

"How much time do you think we have?" Jimmy asked from the doorway.

"Oh, Jimmy, are we so bad for doing this?" Molly said, moving slowly towards him as though reconsidering her impetuousness. Doing what they did last night in the heat of the moment was one thing, but this felt like a betrayal of all she held dear.

Jimmy wrapped her in a reassuring hug and whispered; "It's only bad if the eleventh commandment is broken -" she gave him a quizzical look and he added "-Thou shalt not get caught."

"It'll break his heart if he found out," she whispered.

"Then we'd better be quiet," he said, guiding her by the arm into the front room where they sat on the couch, facing each other in a silence broken only by their breathing, getting heavier with each tick of the clock on the mantelpiece.

"Molly, I..." Jimmy began, but was hushed by her finger on his lips.

"Don't talk," she -don't think, don't hesitate - "just kiss me, Jimmy."

Softly, their lips melted together and Molly surrendered to her grandson's desire without a second thought, allowing him to intimately explore her body and willing him on with little gasps and groans.

Deftly he unbuttoned her blouse pulled her bra down as she unzipped his jeans; one fondling soft flesh while the other caressed a bone hardness that made her heat flare deep between her thighs. Molly groaned as she felt his tongue dance in her mouth, slide over her chin and down her neck to explore her breasts, lavishing them with careful attention to every inch of their scented peaks. She sighed, holding his head onto her breast, feeling him suckle her erect nipple hungrily, trapping it delicately between his teeth while flicking the tip of his tongue on the tender bud.

Jimmy pushed her gently back onto the cushions and ran his hands along her thighs, parting them and pulling her skirt up to expose a pleasant surprise; underneath her tights, she was wearing the pink panties he'd been wanking into the day before. He stroked her legs and smiled, then kissed his way along the nylon highway to place his lips on her silky slit, breathing her musky fragrance deep until his head swam with desire for her.

Molly bit her lip as she felt his tongue flutter over her crotch and along the sides of her panties, moaning softly, her pussy lips opening like the petals of a flower to receive the moist stimulation of Jimmy's mouth. She spread her legs wide either side of his head, resting her feet on his back to trap him between her thighs, holding him tight in the heat of her crotch and pushing herself on to his tongue. The clean smell of her pussy excited Jimmy's tongue into a frenzy of licking and lapping, soaking the thin barrier between him and her pungent flesh. His teeth tore at her tights, trying to break through, nipping her skin inadvertently in his haste to taste her and, as Molly tried to ease them down, and he dug his nails into them and pulled hard, tearing them free with a rending sound that she felt sure her husband would hear. She watched the door carefully until her vision blurred and heaved a sigh of relief as they remained undisturbed; then gave herself completely to Jimmy's intimate caresses.

He'd pulled the crotch of her knickers into her bushy slit, parting the lips until they bulged out and licking them gently, sucking her silk-wrapped clit until it throbbed as hard as his cock; feeding on her hot crème as swiftly as it trickled between her thick, puffy lips. He wanted to bury his tongue right up into the steaming slit, but contented himself by lapping at her hairy pussy, taking his time in building her pleasure to a peak. He sinuously slid his tongue down her crack and pushed both hands under her fat cheeks, lifting her onto his lips to suck her clit, looking up over the marbled horizon of her big, round belly to gauge her reaction; her eyes were closed, mouth open, panting softly, rapidly, shaking her head from side-to-side as though denying this was happening, her hands squeezing both tits to enhance her obvious pleasure as she bucked into his mouth, pushing her clit against his wiggling tongue. Noisily, Jimmy sucked harder, gently fondling fat arse, running a hand between her thick thighs into the hairy slit and pushing a finger into her wet pussy, holding on tight as she writhed in his face. The smell of her cum intoxicated his lust and spurred him to suck harder, nipping her clit with his teeth as he slid his finger back and forth in the slippery hole, chewing her lips on the way down to sliding the tip of his tongue alongside his finger, licking the crème from it as pulled it out and plunged his tongue right up her juicy cunt, dripping spittle into her crack and drinking her juices as fast as they flowed down his throat. He ran his finger tips along the back of her thighs, tickling the sensitive skin and lifting them up to enable his tongue to delve deeper in her sopping wet crack, flicking it round her rosy ring while dipping his nose into the scented pool of her cunt, then using it to rub her clit as he pushed his tongue back inside her cunt to lewdly suck the juices out.

Molly thought her heart would burst, so fast was it pounding, as she felt him lick her out. She crushed him between her thighs and sucked hard on her breast, partly through intense pleasure, but mostly to stop herself crying out from ecstasy. Never before had she felt so dirty, yet so sensual, as a woman and revelled in her grandson's love, willing him on to make her cum. Waves of bliss rippled through her, each one rising higher than the other, cresting one peak only to climb inexorably to another, then another, seeking the ultimate wave that would wash her away into utter ecstasy. She moaned as his tongue teased around the very spot she needed him to hit, then groaned when it was drawn deep between his lips; deeper, sucked within a wet vortex that sweetly drew her orgasm into his mouth that opened to receive all she could give.

"Oh, Jimmy, that was beautiful," she whispered, opening her eyes to see him sitting beside her.

He blew her a kiss and licked his wet lips, savouring the flavour of her and stroking his hard cock meaningfully. Molly hesitated for a moment before deciding she'd repay the compliment and suck him, leaning over to kiss the head softly, smothering the hard nob with her lips then trailing her tongue down to his big balls, sucking them gently and sliding back up to the tip under his guiding hand. His low moan encouraged her to take the head in her mouth and suck it like a whore - as her husband said it was something a lady never did - finding the taste not unpleasant. She cupped his balls in her hand and sucked a little deeper, feeling him throb hard on her tongue. A husky groan greeted her as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, telling her she wasn't doing much wrong. Emboldened, she went deeper and gagged as the head filled the back of her throat, and so she withdrew to grab some air, moving her hand from his balls to wrap around his shaft at the limit of her ability to take him in. The tick-tock of the clock acted as a metronome, measuring out each stroke of her mouth, moving with more confidence in a subtle rhythm that felt natural to her, she squeezed his shaft and felt his pre-cum coat her tongue, using it as a lubricant, sucking faster, harder, until she felt his hands pull her free with a moist slurp.

Surprised, she was about to ask if something was wrong when his lips fell upon hers with a hunger that took her breath away; their tongues swapped the secret taste of each other, feeding their desire to share the deeper meaning of each others love in a way that ignored the conventions of society.

"Slide up on me gran," Jimmy whispered in her ear, "I mean, Molly," he corrected himself, much to her pleasure.

"Are you sure I won't be to heavy?" she asked, wriggling up into his lap, helped on by his strong hands.

Jimmy grunted and shook his head, concentrating on guiding his hard cock between her soft thighs into the welcoming wet heat of her hairy cunt. It slipped in smoothly with a slight push of his hips and he sighed blissfully, grabbing a chunky handful of her lovely big arse in both hands and a healthy mouthful of luscious tit-flesh to suck on, becoming enveloped in the sweetly scented rolls and folds of her big, beautifully soft body.

Molly gasped as she felt him fill her to the brim, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her feet on his firm thighs to get a better grip and keep her balance in this unfamiliar position. She held him to her breast, suckling him like a child and taking him deep inside her to feel him fill her like a man, moving slowly on his thick hard shaft.

They rocked gently together for a while, absorbing the erotic tension to enhance their pleasure, writhing into a sensual rhythm that brought them gasping to a new level of sexual awareness. Panting with bliss, Jimmy kissed his way up to her lips and flexed his stiff muscle deep inside her trembling body. The slick heat of her tight cunt still amazed him and he ground his meat deeper before sliding back, rolling her ample tits in both hands as he pumped her gently. Her moan of pleasure was matched by his cry of surprise at finding her so tight and hot, then muffled between another passionate kiss that took their breath away.

Her cunt rippled around his cock, milking him of more pre-cum that slipped down his shaft and onto his balls, smacking in the crack of her arse as Molly began to bounce faster, riding him harder.

"Yes, Molly, yes; like that," Jimmy whispered, leaning back slightly to match his thrusts with hers, sliding up to meet her coming down and pulling her cheeks wider, stretching her cunt to make sure she took every inch of his cock.

In this position he could see every ripple of her body and came to understand a fundamental truth about beauty - despite all his preconceptions about pert breasts, firm thighs and supple skin, he could see that they meant nothing without the inner glow of a woman's natural beauty - and, despite the fact his grandma's tits sagged a little with age and the wrinkles on her skin were more pronounced, he realised shewas beautiful simply because shefelt beautiful; her mouth open, tongue sliding along her lips as though savouring the taste of him; her eyes half-closed, enraptured with the sensual delight of taking him deep; her hands resting lightly on his shoulders, nails digging in whenever he thrust too hard; her tits shaking from side to side, and up and down in a hectic dance as she rode him harder, striving to reach the orgasm he felt tingling through her body. Jimmy slid his hands round to take the bouncing beauties in both hands and pull her towards his lips, kissing her passionately as he gave them a loving squeeze.

"Yes, Jimmy," she gasped between his lips, feeling him swell deep inside her pussy, "yes, my darling," she breathed faster, rubbing her clit on his hard body, "oh yes, my sweet baby - I love you!"

The final three words echoed through Jimmy's mind as she buried her face in the crook of his neck and bit savagely into the skin, shuddering to a halt when he wrapped his arms around her and thrust hard enough to raise her up on his throbbing cock. Molly felt the nerves between her trapped clit and pinched nipples ignite a surge of pleasure that shivered down her spine, and explode in her pussy; gushing over Jimmy's balls that pulsed under her buttocks, pumping hot spurts of spunk within her own orgasm, intensifying the sensations to an almost unbearable peak before subsiding into a trembling afterglow that surrounded them with an aura of utter bliss. He managed to stifle his cries on her breast, kissing them in a delirium of excitement and sucking her nipples harder with each passing wave until the ecstasy passed with a languorous sigh, tinged with a lingering regret that the ride was over. Slowly, they came down to earth and Jimmy retained the presence of mind to slide his hands down her back, and pull her knickers back into place as he slipped from her creamy cunt, letting them soak the crotch rather than her couch -that may take some explaining! he thought wryly.

"That was lovely, Jimmy," his gran said, with a dreamy smile of the well-fucked-woman on her lips.

Not given to a poetic turn of phrase, he nevertheless surprised himself, and her, by replying; "you were beauty in my arms, Molly."

His grandma beamed brightly and gave him a long, loving kiss that slid from his lips to the tip of his cock, licking him clean and sucking their combined juices into her mouth; something she'd always wanted to do.

"The pleasure," she said, feeling his cum seep into her knickers with a thrill of pleasure that made her clit tingle, "was all mine."

His grandpa woke to find his wife sat exactly where she was when he went to sleep and Jimmy sat in his chair, watching the news and eating a snack to keep him going for the journey home.

Jimmy caught the train on time and was back in his own room by 10pm, unpacking his bag where he found a tightly wrapped package under his clothes. He took it out with a smile of recognition and read the note attached:

I thought you'd enjoy having these as much as I enjoyed having you in them. love, Molly. XXX

Jimmy placed them carefully in the bottom drawer, under a pile of sweaters, and lay on his bed looking at the ceiling until he fell into a dreamless sleep; content to see what the next day would bring without fear for his future.