Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Her pursuit of sexual thrills kept inflating until it burst.
12.8k words
2.57
46.4k
20

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,049 Followers

Yo-yo Chronicles 2: Balloon

Author's note: Each story in this series is complete and separate, with no plot or characters in common with the others. Only one thin thread connects them.

Many thanks to bythewx for first editing and improving this story and to Hockey25 for a suggestion that made it much better.

Grateful thanks to the erudite Ginger_Scent, who pointed out additional embarrassing mistakes and weak parts and vastly improved everything. If you like quality erotica in both English and Italian, check out the stories by this writer/editor.

*

"I don't know if I should bring this up," Ellie said. "It's pretty far out there."

We were sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner. I tried to guess what she was talking about.

"Is it another wacky idea about life and politics from your strange friends?"

"They are not strange! They're just not uptight about everything like you are."

"Not everything. You're the one who's conservative in bed."

We both laughed. We had this conversation often, and it wasn't serious. We had married six months ago, and the honeymoon wasn't over.

I was the more reserved and traditional than she was, except when it came to sex. Her attempts at being spontaneous, uninhibited and experimental were funny. She tried to please me, but her strict upbringing held her back. I didn't care that much, because I was so in love with her that every second we were together was special.

"As it happens, Velma was talking about sex," she said.

At first, I didn't understand, but then I realized she had circled back to what she wasn't sure about bringing up. She worked with Velma, who considered herself an expert on everything. They often met for lunch, where my naïve, impressionable bride soaked up Velma's opinions.

"What did she say?" I asked and winked. "Did she give you some pointers? Velma is hot."

"Oh be quiet, Stu!" said Ellie. "You are such a flirt."

She laughed again. She and I both knew that I never flirted with another woman. I had a one-track mind when it came to Ellie.

"Velma has been married for seven years, and she told me that she and her husband were getting bored with their sex life."

"I'm not bored with my sex life."

"Shut up and listen. A friend of hers told her about a special club where couples watch live sex shows. She persuaded her husband to go with her, and their sex lives improved a thousand per cent."

"What kind of club? Is it legal?"

"I don't know. She didn't say much. She said if we go, the first time should be a surprise to both of us. She said the shows were pretty far out, but after they attended, she and Bob enjoy more exciting sex than ever."

"I wonder if Bob thinks so, too. I'll ask him Saturday."

I remembered we were having dinner with Bob and Velma.

************************

The girls left the table to go to the powder room. I turned to Bob.

"So tell me about your amazing sex club."

He was expressionless as he answered.

"Velma told me you'd be asking about it. I'm not allowed to tell you any of the details, but I can honestly answer any questions you ask."

I thought that was a strange reply.

"What do you mean you're not allowed?"

"Velma made me promise. If you go, she wants you and Ellie to be surprised."

"What is it like?"

"That's too vague."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No."

"I thought you went there all the time."

He didn't say anything.

"Are you going there all the time?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I refused to go back."

"Wait a second. I thought this club spiced up your sex life.

He didn't say anything.

"Is that wrong?"

"No."

"You mean, the club did improve your sex life?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you stop going?"

"I can't answer that because it would mean giving you details."

I saw the girls coming back to the table.

"Do you think we should go to the club?" I asked him.

"I promised Velma if you asked that, I wouldn't give you my opinion."

"The two of you must be discussing the world's problems because you look so serious," Velma said as the girls joined us.

I looked at Bob. He was frowning at me and shaking his head slightly from side to side, signaling me he didn't want to share our conversation.

"Yes, Velma," I said. "Bob and I were talking about whether we should withdraw troops from Pakistan immediately or wait until they begin loving us."

We all laughed, but I saw Ellie and Velma exchange glances. They knew exactly what we had been talking about.

On the drive home, Ellie asked, "What did Bob tell you?"

"Not very much."

"Did he say it improved their sex life?"

"Yes."

"Then what's the harm of trying it one time."

She sounded enthusiastic. Velma had sold her on going.

"Even though he didn't come out and warn me against going, I got some bad vibes from Bob."

"Aren't you curious?"

"No," I said. "I think we should forget about it."

Ellie ignored my opinion.

"Let's go without any expectations. Maybe we'll be surprised."

"All right," I said reluctantly, wondering why I always gave in to her whenever something didn't matter much to me. Then I remembered she did the same thing, and that was one of the reasons I loved her.

"Velma said the club moves around, so she'll find out where it is now. As soon as she tells me, I'll make reservations."

"Okay," I said, hoping Ellie would forget all about it.

But she didn't, and a few days later, she announced we'd be going there Saturday night. The club only operated once a week, and the event was happening in an old theater on the other side of town. The neighborhood looked a little seedy but not dangerous.

There were some large bouncers at the door who checked our reservations. In the lobby, there were women everywhere wearing long white robes and talking to couples. I didn't see single men, only men who were accompanied by women, like I was, and the women in robes.

One of the robed women approached us. She didn't look at me but addressed Ellie.

"I see you're new here. You will be going this way, and he will be going that way," she said, pointing at two hallways leading from the lobby.

I saw other couples splitting up. The women were going where she told Ellie to go, and the men were taking the hallway she wanted me to go down.

"But we're together," Ellie said.

"Don't worry, honey," the woman said. "You'll rejoin him inside the theater. We just have to explain how things work, and we prefer to do it separately for the men and women, because they usually have different questions."

"Oh," Ellie said and waved at me as she walked to the women's exit. I felt uneasy, but I went along with the men.

The hallway went around the side of the theater to what used to be backstage. I followed the men into a large room with old mirrors and lockers. On a counter was a stack of white shower towels. The only furniture was wooden benches.

I saw men taking off their clothes and wrapping a towel around their waists. The lockers all had padlocks with keys in them, and after the men closed the lock, they took the key and left through another doorway, wearing only their towels.

I and about twenty other men just stood there watching the naked men leave until a tall woman wearing a white robe came in and shouted, "Everyone who's here for the first time, come this way."

She led us to a corner and then spoke loudly above the sound of the slamming lockers.

"Please take off all your clothes and put them in any locker," she said. "The key has a plastic stretch band attached. Put that on your wrist so you don't lose it. Then wrap a towel around yourself, exit through that door and look for the woman you came with."

"What if we don't want to take off our clothes?" asked one of the men.

"No problem," she said. "Just exit through this door, and walk around the theater to the front. We will announce that anyone missing the man who came with her can find him in front. Then you and your friend can leave together because she's not allowed to stay by herself."

The man who spoke and a few others left. The rest of us looked at each other and then started taking off our clothes. I wanted to leave, but I decided I'd tell Ellie first rather than have her find out from the announcement. Then I'd come back to the locker room and get dressed.

I entered the theater feeling stupid wrapped in my towel with my key hanging from my arm. I looked around. All the theater seats had been stripped and replaced with padded benches. Men and women were sitting next to each other and talking. The men were all naked and sitting on their towels. The women were all dressed. There was a nervous buzz to the chatter, and I noticed each couple stayed far away from the next couple on the bench. The couples spoke to each other, but no one spoke to anyone else.

"Over here, Stu."

I heard Ellie's shout and looked around. I finally saw her sitting about five rows back in the center. I went to her.

"We're leaving now," I said, but I couldn't say anything else because she gave me a big kiss and then began speaking fast.

"Just listen, Stu. They told us our men would be nervous and skittish the first time they came here. They said to be understanding and encouraging. They guaranteed you and I would have great sex tonight after the show or they would refund our admission.

"I asked how they could know, and they said they would take our word for it if we weren't satisfied. They said the show makes some men a little uncomfortable, but it works. I know you want to go, but won't you at least give it a chance?"

Her smile worked like she knew it would. I couldn't say no to her. She looked excited and radiant, and the show hadn't even started.

"Okay," I said, "but I have a feeling I'm going to regret this. What did you find out about the show?"

"Not much. They mentioned an erotic performance featuring professionals with volunteers from the audience. Don't worry. I didn't volunteer."

I looked around the room. There was no curtain on the stage. It was brightly lit by lights above, on the side and in front. In the audience area, there were a couple of spotlights aimed at the stage with women in white robes operating them.

On the stage, there were a few women in robes holding professional video cameras, and two camerawomen were sitting on the carpet in front of the stage. Other robed women stood in the aisles at the end of each row. Some of them were holding batches of balloons. The only men I could see were naked and sitting on their towels next to a fully dressed woman -- like I was.

There was not much decor, just batches of balloons all around the room and on the stage. They were big, round, cheap-looking balloons in many colors.

Ellie patted me on my naked right thigh.

"During the show, I'm supposed to pleasure you with my hands," she said with a smile. "I guess I get my pleasure later."

A sound of trumpets came over the speakers and died down after a few seconds. On the stage, a tall woman in a white robe came forward and spoke into a standing microphone.

"Welcome, especially to those who are here for the first time. We've planned a great show for tonight. It's about a man who loses a bet to his girlfriend and has to let her watch while he submits to two men for the first time. Jilly will play the girlfriend, and Bobo and Arnie play the supporting roles."

A woman in white stepped forward and shrugged out of her robe. She was good looking and had a voluptuous body, which was on display in a skimpy bikini top and a thong. Two men walked onto the stage in robes, stood next to her and shed their robes. They were both muscular and weren't wearing much more material than the girl over their prominent bulges. I heard a gasp from Ellie and the other women in the audience.

"We need a volunteer from the audience," the tall woman said. "I know a lot of you bisexual exhibitionists would love to be ravaged by Bobo and Arnie, but we need someone who can act a little and pretend to be straight.

"In the play, you are afraid of them and make the audience think you are being forced to do this by your girlfriend. Can you pretend they're stretching you painfully and humiliating you? If you think you can, shout out, 'Balloon!'"

She stopped, and the room was quiet for a moment. Not many volunteers, I thought. No wonder.

Then I heard a voice shouting "balloon," but it was a woman's voice a few rows in front of us. She was standing, and two of the spotlights turned to aim at her as four women in white moved quickly to her. One held a batch of balloons. I saw the man next to her jump up and turn quickly, and then the couple disappeared behind a curtain of white robes.

A couple of minutes later, the four robed women and the naked man began moving down the row to the aisle and then up the aisle toward the stage. The woman who had shouted "balloon" sat down and watched with the rest of the audience.

The group walked slowly at first. But their pace gradually increased until they almost jogged up a ramp on the left side of the stage. As they moved, I heard a strange sound coming from the group, but I couldn't make it out.

The women and the naked man walked to the center of the stage in a tight formation, two women pressing closely on each side of the man. They brought him to a second standing microphone near the tall woman.

The tall woman spoke again into her mike.

"What is your name?" she asked and turned to the man.

The man didn't seem to hear her although her voice boomed through the loudspeakers. He was peering into the audience in the direction of the woman he had been with, and he was speaking. I saw his mouth moving, and he was right next to the microphone, but his voice couldn't be heard. Then his face was blocked from view as a woman in a white robe holding a balloon stepped in front of him.

"Jerome!"

I thought at first the woman had turned on the man's mike, but it wasn't him shouting. It was the woman in the audience he had been with.

"Welcome, Jerome," said the tall woman. "Do you think you can act as if you are scared out of your wits at the idea of a man taking your anal virginity? Or are you going to disappoint us and show how eager you are to be the bottom? What do you say?"

The woman with the balloon had moved out of the way, and I saw the man again. His microphone was working now, and I heard his voice. It sounded high pitched and strange, a little like a duck in a cartoon. There was a ripple of laughter in the audience from both the men and the women.

He stopped, and then he began again.

"Please let me go," he pleaded. "This is a mistake. I didn't volunteer. Tell them, honey. It's a mistake. I'm just here because she asked me to come. I don't want to be onstage."

His voice continued, but his mike went dead, so I couldn't hear him. The woman with the balloon stepped in front of him again.

"That was great, Jerome," said the tall woman. "I'm always surprised at how well some of our volunteers can act. You really convinced me and our audience that you aren't an exhibitionist sissy slut who's dying to let Bobo and Arnie stuff your butt in front of everyone. You naughty boy!"

There was more laughter at the expense of the man with the funny voice.

"I guess we're ready," the tall woman said. "The actors will take their places. They know their characters, so they can improvise."

She left the stage, and the four women in robes surrounded the naked man. They accompanied him to the large couch. A couple of the women were holding balloons. Two of them sat down with Jerome, and the two with the balloons stood in front of him for a minute and then sat down also. Once the women got out of the way, I could see the man was still talking, but there was no microphone in front of him, so nobody heard him.

Jilly, the girl in the bikini, walked over to Jerome and the two women, and she put her hand out. It looked like one of the robed women put something into the girl's hand, but maybe it was pantomime because I couldn't see anything. Then the girl sat down next to the man as the women in robes stood up and went to the side with their balloons.

Jilly had a body mike on because her voice was loud and clear.

"Now, Jerome, you know you lost that bet," she said. "If you had won, I promised you a threesome with my hot girlfriend. But you lost, and so you have to make good. These are my friends, Bobo and Arnie. I told you they go both ways and you agreed to put on a show with them if you lost. You get to be the star. Do you have anything to say before you begin?"

She leaned into him so that the tiny bit of bikini material that barely covered her nipple was at his mouth. She must have had a mike pinned to the bikini because everyone heard him pleading for a few seconds in his funny, flaming voice. Then she leaned back, and his voice couldn't be heard anymore. One of the women in white stepped in front of him again as Jilly spoke.

"You're not a good loser, Jerome," she said. "Why don't you face the music like a man?"

At this, she giggled, and there was a roar from the audience, including Ellie. I wasn't laughing because I was uncomfortable and a little angry at being forced to watch this spectacle. I looked around, and it seemed to me that I wasn't the only one feeling that way. Other men were looking around the audience, too, while the women with them seemed to be mesmerized by what was happening onstage.

"Take him away, boys," Jilly said, and the two muscle men picked him up and carried him to the bed. He was really into his role now, because he began struggling and twisting his body wildly as if he were trying to escape.

I looked over at Ellie. Her mouth was wide open, and her eyes seemed to be glazed over. She was sitting stiffly and sweating so profusely that her face was glowing and her hair was damp and matted.

I turned back to the stage and saw the two men drop Jerome on the bed. He immediately tried to jump up, but one of them climbed on top of him. After that, it was just three gay men doing their thing.

Bobo and Arnie pretended to force him to use his mouth on them, and he swallowed their sperm. They pretended to force him to eat their asses out. They savagely took his ass in all kinds of positions. Much of the time they were slamming into him, and I couldn't fathom how the little man could be enjoying it. Sometimes Ellie and I enjoy rough sex, but nothing like this.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a hand grab my cock. It was Ellie, and when I looked at her, she had already turned back to the stage. She started playing with me as she watched the action, but I never got aroused. How could I? The whole scene was a turn-off for me. Not for Ellie, though. The play lasted just under an hour, and her eyes were riveted on the action the whole time. I wondered what she was thinking.

After Bobo and Arnie let loose inside Jerome's mouth and ass for, the sound of the trumpets was heard again and the tall woman returned.

"Wasn't that a great performance," she said. The women in the audience jumped to their feet and began cheering. The other men sat on their towels and seemed to be wishing they were anywhere else but here. I did for sure.

Ellie was one of those standing and yelling and clapping wildly as the tall woman said, "Let's hear it for Bobo, Arnie and, most of all, Jerome."

The three men came to the center of the stage and bowed, although Jerome seemed to be so bushed that the other two had to hold him up and help him bow.

The lights came up, and I watched the other men in the audience stand up and pull their towels around their waists and head back to the locker room. I stood up and started to do the same, but before I could move away, Ellie reached under the towel and grabbed my cock and balls while her other hand pulled my head to hers. She gave me a long, passionate kiss with a lot of tongue. Finally, she released me and said, breathlessly, "Hurry up!"

edrider73
edrider73
1,049 Followers