Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-2 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck, Nicky."

I preferred a more hands-on approach. I grabbed my favorite leather strap off the wall, and clipped the small food pouch to my belt. I entered the cage, and walked among the remaining women. All had been behaving better, and none were in isolation. They where anchored with enough play to move around a few feet, able to reach one of the other women, if they weren't on the end.

I strolled past each. I'd drop to one knee, at the limit of their reach. "Tell me," I would say.

The woman would crawl to me, reaching out, touching me. They would whisper the things they wanted me to do, and seeing the strap in my hand, they'd offer a number.

The highest number would usually win, if the offers were good enough. The danger was they didn't know how harsh I would be with the strap. Sometimes I'd be almost playful, other times I might beat them with my full strength. For them, guessing my mood was part of their gamble. For me it was a little fun, and a way to keep them off-balance.

Petra, Neil's hateful ex-wife, had been the hardest to break. I could tell she was desperate. She hadn't eaten in a week. She was parched, her lips cracked and dry. We were especially harsh with her, rightfully so, I thought. We reminded her frequently of how much we hated her, and what she'd done. Xavier often told her to enjoy her last few days on Earth. I think he meant it.

Crawling forward, I saw the tears on her face as she groveled before me. "Anything, Master. Anything you want, beat me until I'm unconscious, use me hurt me, whatever you want. Please, Sir. Have pity on Petra."

That was a new tune from her. I looked around. "Do any of you think she's worthy of my pity? Should I feed her, instead of one of you?"

The others rapidly assured me she was worthy of nothing. That I should feed them.

"What do you think, slave Petra? Are you worthy of my pity?"

She'd been argumentative when she first arrived, angry, then sullen. She spent a lot of time in isolation, and being punished. She and Diana had both been gangbanged immediately after we'd captured them, but Petra had not been used sexually since then, over six weeks, months in her mind. She'd been pleading the last few days, but she still had that hint of resistance. Now even that was gone. She looked up at me, for a few seconds, and I glared back. She bowed her head. "No, Master."

I finished my rounds, and chose Xavier's wife, Annette. Since we'd first captured her, Xavier still had not used her. He'd punished her with a thorough, vicious beating that had left some scars, then ignored her ever after. They still hadn't spoken a dozen words to each other. Even if she won one of his contests, he would ignore her, and hold a new different one.

She broke surprisingly early, after her initial resistance. I made a point of choosing Annette at least one out of every three times, once I understood Xavier never would. Besides, I kinda liked the look of the once feisty redhead, and she was extremely appreciative of any attention received.

Diana had offered to take twenty strokes of the strap. A high number. That's what Annette received, before I used her right there, among all of them. I opened my pants, and she sucked me without hesitation. A few minutes later she got her first feeding of the day. I allowed her to suck me back to hardness, put her on her hands and knees, and had at her, I was still fucking her, when I heard the electric reel start up, and Nicole was returned to her place. Xavier and I both ignored the way she passed a portion of her food to Janine, beside her. The two of them had worked out their own little team, and after discussing it, neither of us saw any reason to thwart them.

When I was done with Annette, I tossed the food at her feet. She ate it greedily, while I walked among the women. They knelt before me if I got close enough, and I'd rub their heads, or caress a shoulder, like pets. We had agreed, Xavier and I, that I'd be the good guy, while he played the cruel, angry part. It didn't take any acting on his side. He was often rough with them. Rougher than I could be. The women would touch me eagerly, probably hoping for a treat. That day I rewarded them, each one opening their mouths eagerly for a small prize, a single piece of chocolate, broken off a bar. I found that chocolate and fresh fruit made the best treats.

Petra was surprised when I lifted her head, and offered her a piece. "Please Master," she pleaded. "Use Petra."

"Feeding is over," I reminded her.

"Please Master," she begged, tears in her eyes. "Anything."

I brushed her hand away, and walked out of the cage door, locking it behind me. I faced the women. "The easy part is over. The rest of your husbands will arrive today. Remember your training. I hope for your sake, you can prove yourselves worthy. I don't think they're very happy with you."

They knew the rules, and I didn't hear a peep, until I was at the top of the stairs, and even then it was only a hint of a whisper. Of course, if I had so desired I could have listened in or watched from the viewing room in the study.

Half-an-hour later, Ellie was curled up in my lap. "I know I'm not allowed to interfere," she said carefully.

"Then why do I feel you're about to?"

She looked up at me. "Please, baby?"

I sighed. "Go ahead."

"You're too hard on her."

Meaning Petra of course. "You know what she did. She's cold-hearted, vicious, and cruel. She deserves what she gets."

"She's wasting away. She was the skinniest when she got here, now she's skin and bones. You're going to kill her."

"Would you rather take her place?" I asked harshly.

I know it scared her. Just like I knew I'd changed in the last several weeks. She was only coming up once, maybe twice a week, and weekends, while I remained there full-time still working on repairs and additions, and offsetting Xavier's cruel ways as much as I could, or was inclined. I was harder, and I made sure she knew it.

"Do you want that?" she asked softly. "Do you ever wish it was me in there, learning my place, breaking me, like them?"

"I think about it," I admitted.

She trembled in my arms. "Would you at least feed her, if I did take her place? I'm afraid she won't survive what the others will probably put her through. I . . . I'll go along with whatever you want, but I never wanted to see anybody killed."

I took my time responding. "Contemplate what you're saying Ellie. Don't think they'll go easy on you. Neither the men or the women. I'm certain Xavier would love to get his hands on you."

"It wouldn't be permanent, would it?" she asked, her voice a whisper.

"No."

She forced the words out of her mouth. "I'll take her place. Please, Stu."

"You don't just want to see what a few more guys would be like, do you? I don't imagine it'll be fun."

"I want nobody but you. I'd hate it, but I can't stand by and watch her die."

I relented and gave her a hug. "And that's why you're up here with me. Any of them could have helped her today. If just one of them had asked for pity for her, I would have chosen her. Not one did. She's not making any friends down there."

I kissed her, thoroughly. "I'll take care of her now. Why don't you see about starting dinner? We're going to have seven hungry men here tonight, as well as you and Velma."

I left her, made a few preparations, then returned to the large basement and the holding cage. All noise stopped as soon as the door to the basement opened. There was no sound when I entered the cage, leash in one hand, the taser in the other. Petra sobbed quietly as I freed the cable from her collar, attaching the leash. Her cries grew louder as I walked her to the private 'training' rooms. She fell to the ground pleading, sobbing, begging as I turned toward the soundproofed one. I hit her with the taser, and dragged her shaking body behind the thick padded door, shutting it with a solid thud behind her.

"Please, Master," she cried. "Petra is good."

"Quiet slave girl. One more word, and I will break you, understood?"

She sniffed, nodding her head.

I tugged her by the leash, and led her to the bench. "Sit."

She did, pulling her dirty knees to her chest, trembling wildly.

I sat beside her. I opened my small pack, and pulled out a small container, then passed it to her. "Eat. Slowly."

Her eyes opened wide, and her hands shook as she pried the lid off. I could see her once immaculate fingernails were dirty and broken. A single pealed boiled egg was inside. She took a small bite, watching me carefully. I broke out a bottle. "Juice, sip it carefully."

She accepted it gratefully, taking a small sip. I placed two more containers beside her. She took another bite of the egg, closing her eyes, savoring it.

"You did a horrible thing, Petra. You're a vicious, cold-hearted bitch."

She nodded.

"Ellie offered to take your place. She was afraid you wouldn't survive the return of the other men tonight."

Petra stopped eating, looking up. "Why would she do it?"

I opened up another container, this one containing fruit. "That's a good question you should ask yourself. Not why she would, but why you, or any of the other women in that cage wouldn't." I plucked out a grape and put it to her lips. She ate it eagerly.

"Slowly. I don't need you getting sick," I reminded her.

While she ate, she inched closer to me. "Touch me, Master? Nobody has touched me in months."

It was true almost true, she'd been denied the warm touch of flesh. We'd used devices on her, straps, canes, whips, dildos. She alone had been treated that way, because of what she had done, and the attitude that she'd shown when she'd arrived. It was also a warning to the others. Even in the pen, she was tied down away from the others, where she couldn't touch them.

I closed the containers, taking them from her. "This room is for punishment, slave Petra."

She nodded. "Thank you for your mercy. Do what you will, Master."

"I want to come between your lips, slave girl."

Petra climbed off the bench, opening my pants. I stood, and let her fully undress me, until we were both naked. I continued standing before her, as she took my cock in her mouth. Her arms and body pressed against my legs, writhing against me, as if she couldn't get enough contact.

It wasn't good, but I could see she was trying. "Is that the best you can do?"

"I . . . I've never done it before Master, train me, please?"

Poor Neil. No wonder he was so bitter. "Maybe later, for now do your best."

It took her a while, and I still had to give her a few pointers and warnings when she did things that were uncomfortable. Still she somehow managed to get me close to my finish.

"You will swallow, and thank me," I told her.

She didn't reply, continuing a short bobbing motion, using her hand to stroke my shaft, until I came in her mouth. After my turns with Annette, it wasn't that much. Petra was able to handle it, without making a fuss. I passed her the water bottle. "Small sips."

I sat back down, and patted my leg. Petra nervously sat her bony butt in my lap, and

I adjusted her in place, until I was comfortable. I opened the containers, and slowly fed her, pieces of a bagel, fruit, and the rest of the egg. I gave her the apple juice and water to drink. She leaned against me, her hands still wandering, touching me, as if to reassure herself I was there.

I'm not sure if it was the isolation, the beatings, the starvation, the drugs, the insults and mental cruelty, or just the passing of time, but she was broken. As much as any of them. I felt a little pang of regret. There was something about the way she'd fought back, that I respected. She had no fight left.

"No word about what happens in here, understood? Do not mention I fed you, or you will not eat again. Ever. Am I clear?"

She nodded.

"I said, 'Am I clear?', slave Petra!"

"Yes, Master," she answered quickly.

"Good. Use your mouth, make me hard for you. It will be difficult. You are extremely unattractive, an incompetent cock sucker, and I have already come three times this afternoon."

She climbed off of my lap, and after a while, life slowly returned to my cock. "Ride it," I told her.

She straddled me, and slowly took my hard length inside of her. I was surprised to feel that she was wet. When she had taken all of it, I slapped her bony ass. "Up and down, let me feel it."

She rode me steadily, while I popped treats into her mouth. "You don't deserve this you know. Someday, if you're lucky, I may allow you to thank Ellie."

"Why are you helping me, Master?" she finally asked, clinging to me as I used my hands to lift her up and down on my cock.

"She's right. You're a cold-hearted, cruel, vindictive bitch, but even you don't deserve to die for it."

She wrapped her spindly arms around my neck. "Thank you, Sir."

"I need to fuck your ass now, slave girl."

She let go of my neck, and slowly climbed off my lap. "I've never done that either, Sir."

"I know." I pulled out the lube from the pack. "Hands and knees, girl."

"Yes, Sir," she answered, quickly positioning herself, trembling nervously.

I took my time, opening her gently, teasing one finger inside, lubing her thoroughly. After several minutes, she took two fingers easily and a third was introduced. "Let me know if it becomes too much, we'll go slowly."

"Thank you, Sir."

When I determined she was ready, I lubed up my cock, stroked it a few times back to full hardness, then pressed the head against her opening. "Push back, then relax. This is for your sake. I sure as shit wouldn't fuck you, if it were up to me."

She whimpered, as my cock pierced her tight opening. After a couple of minutes of slow progress, I had most of my length inside of her.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for protecting me."

I smiled. She wasn't stupid. "Worship those men tonight. Perhaps you'll survive."

"Teach me, Sir? Teach me to suck them better?"

"Let me finish opening you up. When I'm done with you, while you're on your own, use your fingers to keep yourself ready. Keep that ass loose. Otherwise they'll likely tear you, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

We spent another hour, feeding her, getting her re-hydrated, teaching her to suck adequately, and taking her ass again. When I had done all I could, I held her in my lap, playing with her body.

"Don't shy from their touch. Don't give them any reason to punish you more than you've already earned."

"Thank you, Sir. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Don't make this effort a waste."

She nodded.

"I need to beat you now. You need markings."

She cried out as I whipped her and caned her. She was suitably marked when I had finished with her. I put my things away, leashed her and took her back to her place. I attached the cable to her collar, then tased her briefly, and kicked her in the leg. "Useless," I growled.

I walked away, hoping I'd done enough.

*****

It was a very difficult three days for the new slaves. They were used hard, punished frequently, humiliated. Their new training showed, as they struggled to please their masters. Petra was used harshly, left unconscious twice, but she continued to survive.

It was predictable that many of the men would take their ex-wives into the training rooms. They would return them to the public pen, usually sobbing, and well marked from their punishment. Then they would take turns fucking the other women, rarely their own. It was consistent.

Ellie and Velma were not allowed downstairs, as much for their own safety as anything else. Neil was extremely harsh with Petra, and twice I used her in the training room, tending her wounds, feeding her, providing her pain-killers, and continuing to teach her how to satisfy a man better. I would make sure she was well lubed before I left her. After lunch on the second day, I was getting concerned. She didn't look well.

I held her head still, and applied lube liberally to the back of her ears. "Save this for when you need it. Don't let anyone see you lube yourself."

She nodded, listless.

I didn't use her then. I fed her a little, and made sure she had plenty to drink. I gave her some more ibuprofen, and held her on my lap for the better part of an hour, about as much as I figured I could get away with. I let her sleep against my chest, waking her only moments before I'd put her out in the pen, making her available.

When I shook her awake, she was slow to come to. When she realized where she was, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I dreamt it was before. Before everything. Neil was holding me, and I was happy. Laying, awake in his arms, having made love to him, enjoying the feeling. I was an idiot, wasn't I, Master Stu?"

"That would be a generous way of putting it," I told her. I brushed her hair back, and checked the lube behind her ears. I applied a little more to her pussy and ass. She let me move her easily, and hugged me when I was done.

"Thank you, Master. I know I don't deserve it. Please thank slave Ellie for me. Tell her she's a lucky woman."

"Perhaps I will. Can you put on a show for me, or do I need to make you cry?"

She was sobbing convincingly when I dragged her back out to the pen and anchored her in place. I looked around, and saw that Diana wasn't getting much attention. I changed that.

*****

It was early on the third day, and she was straddling my lap, riding my cock as I fed her. She had spent the night in the white box. Her body was a mass of bruises, and I was hoping that Neil had the worst of it out of his system. Ellie was right. The woman might have been a treacherous, black-hearted cunt, but she didn't deserve to die. Nobody did.

Well, except maybe that bitch Joanna.

Petra's eyes were dull, and she moved mechanically. "Eat, slave girl." I pressed another piece of dried apricot between her lips. Full of calories.

She opened her mouth, and chewed slowly. I saw reason return to her eyes, if only momentarily.

"Is this all? Is this what I should expect for the rest of my life?" she asked solemnly.

"Perhaps. Do you deserve better?"

She remained quiet, moving up and down my cock slowly. She leaned forward and rested her forehead on my shoulder. "Kill me, Master? Please."

"No."

Her emaciated body was shaking. "I . . . I can't take it anymore. Please, Master. End it."

"No, slave. You don't get to decide anymore. You lost that right. You will survive. One more day, and you will take whatever they do to you, and thank them for it. Do you understand me?"

Her voice was a rough whisper. "Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"Tomorrow most will leave. If Petra does well, Master will take care of her."

"One more day?" she whimpered.

"One more day. Soon there will be others here, and you will receive less of the cruel attention. You need to be strong for me. I'm getting used to this pussy. I'd hate to think I'd wasted my time training you." It was a lie. Dried up, unappreciative, unresponsive pussy wasn't my idea of a good time. All I wanted to do was give her a little hope.

She sat up straighter, looking me in the eye. I glared at her for her impertinence, and she dropped her glance. "Use me, Master. Allow me to pleasure you."

I barked a cruel laugh. "I get little pleasure from you. My wife is ten times the lover you are. Hell, any one of the sluts out there does a better job."

"I . . . I'll learn, Master. Please, train me, let me learn. I wish to pleasure you. Let me thank you."

She tried to kiss me, and I slapped her face away. "Don't even think about it!"

I put her on her back, and climbed between her legs. It was true, she was a lousy fuck. But she was getting better, at least for me. It was obvious she wanted to please me. I pumped her quivering body, and she reached for me, her hands running over my body. "Thank you, Master," she whispered. "Thank you."