Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 03: Social Accessory

Story Info
An escort's women clients make him pay for his detachment.
7.9k words
3.46
25.6k
7

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,063 Followers

Author's note: Each story in this series is complete and separate, with no plot or characters in common with the others. Only one thin thread connects them.

Many thanks to bythewx for first editing and improving this story and to Alex R. for further editing to make it even better.

*

It was a big city, but successful people run in the same circles.

Sometimes Nick Long would bump into one of them at a party. Or he would face them across a conference table.

The assistants of the high-powered women executives were surprised at Nick's familiarity with their bosses, who were a generation older than the upstart young hustler.

Nick was known for being cool, smart, confident and focused. But the assistants observed that the older women could rattle him. When one of them leaned over and whispered something into his ear, his face would flush and beads of sweat would appear on his upper lip.

He stood out from the other good-looking, ambitious young guys on the make. To accomplish what he had at his age, Nick had an ego as big as any of them, but he hid it. What impressed everyone who met him was his self-deprecating sense of humor. When he made a mistake, he'd often point out his shortcomings in an ingratiating, funny way. Women loved that, and men enjoyed dealing with him because he was a straight shooter.

Once, a female colleague came up to him after a conference looking concerned.

"I overheard two of the women from the other side talking about you," she said. "One told the other you should give them a commission on everything you make because if it hadn't been for them, you would have been a small-time pretty-boy? What did she mean by that?"

"Those two just like to talk trash," Nick said. "Don't pay any attention to it."

******************

From an early age, Nick knew he looked different. The mothers of his playmates doted on him, and as he grew older, girls and boys both buzzed around him.

When he was a teenager, several of his parents' friends told him he looked just like James Dean, and when he found photos of the actor online, he began combing his hair the same way. Because of the attention, he developed a self-confidence and optimism that made him even more attractive to women.

He didn't abuse this power, but he did take advantage of it. When he needed money while attending college, he found the perfect job. He applied to a local escort service and was hired immediately. Soon he became the most expensive male escort on the staff.

At his hiring interview, his female boss told him to be careful with his clients.

"Many of them will want sex," she said, "and you might be offered large tips for extra services. We are not in the out-call industry. Our company is licensed and bonded and allows no infractions of federal, state or local laws. If we find out that you are using us as a front for being a gigolo, we will fire you immediately.

"Don't let your co-workers tell you different. We know some of them are crossing the line. We are not a detective agency, but if infractions come to our attention, the employee responsible is terminated at once."

"Don't worry," Nick assured her. "I'm in my senior year, and next year I'll be attending business school. I'm not going to jeopardize my career by getting into anything shady. You promised me that if I do well, you would raise my salary to where I could eventually get up to fifty per cent more. That's plenty for me. I'm going to refuse to take any tips so that there will be no misunderstandings."

"You're a smart young man," his boss said. "I have a feeling you'll be earning our top rate in no time."

She was right. He was there in six months.

He found out from the other escorts, both men and women, that his boss had recited her standard warning for newcomers mostly to cover her ass in case there was ever an arrest. They told him that she was telling the truth about her company being high class and mostly legit. Yet all of them got tips for sex on such a regular basis that she had to know.

They also warned him that if he didn't supply what the customers wanted, he might have trouble developing a regular clientele, which was where the real money was.

He ignored their advice. When his clients offered him large tips and asked him to join them for a nightcap, he turned down the tips and never took them farther than their front doors. When they kissed him goodnight, he was polite but unresponsive.

Angry, drunken women told him he was insulting, demeaning, unethical and a disgrace to the escort business. What surprised him was when many of the women who lashed out at him in colorful language hired him again. Some became regulars.

Why did they continue to hire him after their first encounter ended in a flaming meltdown?

"You're Mr. Reliable," one explained. "I know you're cocky and narcissistic, but at least you're smart, polite, polished and well mannered. You never embarrass me at a business function. And you pretend to care as I vent about the horrible men and dysfunctional relationships in my life. That's why I keep coming back to you, even though you think I'm a disgusting old woman. You probably have a beautiful girlfriend, don't you?"

He knew exactly what to say.

"I don't think you're disgusting or old. You're a beautiful, alluring, successful woman, and someday you're going to find a man who's worthy of you. I don't have a steady girlfriend. I'm too busy with school and this job for a committed relationship."

Sometimes, he gilded the lily.

"When I'm with you," he'd say, "I'm tempted to break the company rules, but I'm not only afraid of being caught. Both of us know that there's no such thing as 'no strings attached.' I don't want to become the sad story that you tell your next escort."

After he used that line one time, his date loudly exclaimed, "You liar!"

Heads turned at the restaurant, but she laughed after she said it.

"I'm sorry, Nick," she said. "You're good, you're very good."

The regulars were all successful single women, usually at least twenty years older than he. Most were divorced or widowed.

He prided himself on being the perfect accessory. The women who could afford him were impeccably dressed when he went to pick them up. His good looks, solid body and appropriate attire complemented them and their outfits.

He enjoyed sex, and from his female friends he knew that many women had strong libidos. Almost all his clients lived alone, and he often felt the sexual tension when he was with them.

He tried his best to keep things light and defuse their frustration, but when he brought them home, sometimes their guards came down and they would almost beg him to come inside.

They told him later that what they really hated was his cool politeness. It humiliated them to know they were burning with desire while he was probably looking forward to the end of his shift.

The way he found out how they felt happened one night when he was escorting Winnie Barton to dinner and an art auction. She was an executive at a hedge fund and a regular, and the dinner conversation went smoothly.

No soothing or comforting was required this night, and he could relax while they talked about her career and his plans. She mentioned that he would be taking her to one of the luxury hotels downtown after the auction was over at nine because she and some friends in her women's support group were spending the weekend there together.

For a moment, Nick was disconcerted. He had picked up Winnie at her townhouse and had no idea they'd end up at a hotel. Hotels were always trouble, whether it was a businesswoman in from out of town or a local. He felt there was something about a hotel that not only made women horny but also more insistent and less reasonable. But she was meeting friends, so there shouldn't be any trouble.

He parked his car in the hotel lot, and they took the elevator up into the lobby and then another elevator to the fourteenth floor. He walked her down the hall. When they got to her room, she stuck the card into the slot, turned the handle and pushed in. He waited politely to exchange goodnights.

She turned and smiled at him, and he saw trouble in her eyes.

"Nick," she said. "We've known each other a long time. I haven't hidden that I have feelings for you. Am I really so unattractive to you?"

Nick looked into her eyes, as he usually did when he gave a variation of the response he had recited many times.

"Winnie," he started, "you are a beautiful woman, and any man would be flattered by --."

Because he was looking into her eyes, he didn't see her backing into the room and five women walking down the hall toward him, three from one side and two from the other. As the women converged behind him and began pushing forward, he stopped talking and looked to see what was going on.

Before he knew what was happening, he was swept into the hotel room. Though they were all smaller than him, three of them tackled him around the waist while the other three pulled his feet out from under him. He fell hard onto a thick, plush carpet, and the next thing he knew a big round ball of cloth was pushing his face down.

The round ball was the rear of Jocelyn Smith, another regular client. He felt his shoes being removed, his belt opened, his fly unzipped, his pants pulled off and his boxers removed, all done lightning fast by so many hands that he couldn't count them. He felt some hands at his crotch and his testicles being moved around.

"All done," Winnie said as Jocelyn got up from his face. He started to say something, but one of his socks was pushed into his mouth, and one woman sat down on his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Winnie began to speak again.

"Take it easy, Nick. We're going to take the sock out of your mouth in a second. When we do, we'd like you to get up and sit down on the couch and we'll tell you what this is all about.

"Before you do anything, there is something you need to know. We've put a string around your balls and made a slip knot with it, sort of like on a Yo-Yo. The string is thin but extremely strong, and if we jerk it, it will cause a little pain.

"That's not a problem, but if we pull it long enough, eventually your sack will tear open and send your balls flying. We'd find them and call nine-one-one, but sometimes they don't recover if they're detached too long.

"Do you feel that little tug? Did you understand what I said? Nod if you did. Good. Now nod again if you agree to remain quiet. Great. Take the sock out ladies."

Once he was sitting on the couch, he looked around in amazement. Six of his clients were sitting around him, two on the couch next to him and the others in chairs pulled up to the couch. All were rich, powerful and highly respected businesswomen and philanthropists in town. Their ages ranged from thirty-nine to fifty-three.

What in the world were they doing? He felt a tug and looked down into his lap to see his testicles had been pulled slightly forward. Jocelyn was holding the other end of the string.

"You need to pay attention," Winnie said. "We've got a lot of ground to cover before we get you home by midnight. You told me you don't have anything scheduled tomorrow, but we'd still like you to be rested up so you are able to study for school by Sunday afternoon."

"You're probably wondering why we would all be here participating in something so bizarre. I don't really know, but I can give you one word that we have been saying a lot for the last two months. Yes, we've been planning tonight's party for a long time.

"The word is 'frustration.' At one of our women's group meetings, we decided to admit to ourselves and each other that we are all sexually frustrated. We have the money to buy relief, but we are mostly repulsed by the people who are selling. As we talked, all of us kept coming back to you, and how you were the most frustrating of all the men we knew.

"One reason is that you aren't a mean, selfish pig. We all know how to deal with men like that and get what we need from them. You aren't a jerk, and we like you.

"The reason you make us so angry is because you are oblivious. For you, we aren't even real flesh-and-blood women. You do your job like a dog-walker. Yes, you are the dog walker, and we are your bitches.

"You don't realize you aren't in the dog-walking business. You are in the escort business. Every man and woman knows that escorts provide a service, and if they are offered a big enough tip, they provide an additional service. It goes with the job, even when it's against the law.

"As we talked about you, the discussion got us so worked up that we looked at each other, and we realized that we had to do something. But what? We discussed it, and we decided you needed to learn what it means to be degraded and humiliated like you've made us feel.

"It's also a business lesson. When you graduate and enter the work force, you will get only so far if you give your customers fair value. If you want to be successful, you need to go the extra mile, so that they are more than satisfied and want to do business with you again.

"Because you are pretty, it's been easy for you so far. But looks don't last, and the universe doesn't center around Nick Long. Things can change quickly, and you'll need to adapt fast to difficult situations.

"We've all learned this the hard way, and so will you. But you're lucky, because it took us years. We've condensed everything into one night for you. It's a win-win tonight. You'll get some important lessons, and we'll get a video."

Nick looked around and saw that two of the women had cameras.

"We can afford expensive equipment," Winnie continued. "We've got every light in the room turned on, but these cameras work fine on low illumination as well. We want clear views of your humiliation, from close up and far away, from regular speed and slow motion, from every angle.

"We've divided the evening into three parts. The first one starts with a little play, starring you and Jocelyn. You're going to sit here on the couch, and she will sit next to you. I'll tell you what to do. You're looking down. Don't worry about your junk. We'll be shooting from the waist up for now. That's why we only took off your pants and underwear.

"We're ready, Jocelyn. I'm going to give Nick the plot, and the two of you are going to improvise. All of us agree, you are the best improviser we've ever met. Whatever we've thrown at you in restaurants and other places, you react smoothly and naturally in a voice that sounds totally sincere. That's what we want you to do in our play.

"Jocelyn and you are eighteen and classmates in high school. You are on your second date with her. You are trying hard to get to first base, but she's shy and won't give in right away. Your goal is to get her big boobs out of her bra and her blouse and suck them as hard as you can.

"You never bothered to check, but Jocelyn's boobs are like two large footballs, tapered at the end and all natural. I know you're angry, but once you see them, we hope you'll get into this scene.

"Even if you don't, you need to be convincing because we are prepared to do as many retakes as we need. Our goal is to get you home by midnight, but if you don't cooperate, it will take longer.

"You can start talking and moving your hands. Not too fast. You've got to make it realistic. She's shy and this is her first time going this far with a man."

Nick looked at Jocelyn, who was trying to keep from cracking up. She was attempting a shy, demure facial expression as she looked down at his cock.

He began talking to her and after a couple of false starts, he got into the flow and used his soothing voice to tell her how beautiful she was, how pretty her breasts were and how he would love to worship them.

As he began unbuttoning her blouse, he told her how soft her skin was and how full and round and perfect her breasts were. As he unhooked her bra and pulled it off, he told her how her nipples shone like stars in the sky. As he moved his mouth to a nipple, he said he wanted to drink from the big dipper. Just before he began to suck, he begged her to let him drown in her beauty.

The room was totally silent except for the sound of his voice. Jocelyn's breathing got deeper and deeper. When his tongue began caressing her nipple, there was a little peep from her mouth, like a baby chick, and then another one came out as he began gently sucking. Now, he heard more deep breaths and lifted his head, still sucking hard. As he pulled Jocelyn's breast into the air, he heard a gasp and looked at the other women. Everyone except those holding the cameras looked like they were in a trance as they watched him.

"Cut," said Winnie in a choked voice. "Wow! Nick! Nick! We know you've got great looks and a great personality. We had no idea you were also an amazing lover."

She and the others applauded him vigorously before she spoke again.

"The next scene is you and Jocelyn on your third date, and you're trying to get to third base. Your goal is to get her to let you pull her panties off and eat her out. Once she gives in, you need to make her come. I don't think it'll take long."

By now, Nick figured he may as well cooperate to get out of there as quickly as he could. He began flattering Jocelyn, telling her how beautiful and desirable she was. Every part of her body excited him, and he was dying to worship them all.

He knew a way to please her so much that she would feel as though she were in a dream. Gradually, he worked his way between her legs. She slowly spread them wide, and he plunged into her thick forest of brown, curly hair, searching for the clearing in the middle. When he found it, he entered it with his tongue.

She was lying on the couch, and her body jerked up when his tongue began licking her. She writhed as he moved his tongue around inside her, paying the most attention to her clitoris. Suddenly, she was shaking wildly, screaming and shoving herself into his face. When she finally calmed down, she leaned forward and planted a kiss on his forehead, She was so out of breath that she couldn't say anything.

Winnie didn't have to say "Cut" this time. The videographers knew when the scene was over. So did the others. They were all beet red.

After everyone calmed down, Winnie spoke again.

"The last scene of this drama is the kinky one. You're on the tenth date, and you want to try something different. You've had intercourse several times, and she seems willing to do everything, so you want to see how far she will go.

"You're going to tell her what a beautiful ass she has, only don't use the word 'ass.' I'm sure you'll figure out something cute. You're telling her how round and symmetrical it is and how the cheeks are so soft and springy and how you want to pull them wide apart and look inside. You want to get between them so that your cheeks are touching her cheeks.

"You want to lick the cute little wrinkly hole and stick your tongue inside. You don't care what it tastes like or smells like because you want to inhale her and lick her and eat her asshole like a chocolate ice cream cone.

"Your goal is to get her on her hands and knees. You'll push your face into her butt from behind as far as you can and make love to her asshole with your tongue.

"Don't look like that. We know it's disgusting. That's the idea. Jocelyn is going to be shocked at first and pretend that you're totally sick. I guess we are all pretty sick for thinking this one up. Whose idea was it anyway? Nobody is admitting it. Are you ready Jocelyn? Okay, begin."

Nick looked at Winnie and Jocelyn and the others. He looked at Jocelyn's generous breasts which were rapidly rising and falling with her excitement. He felt sick. Up to now, he had been cooperative, but he couldn't stick his tongue in a woman's ass. He made no move to open his mouth.

edrider73
edrider73
1,063 Followers