Yo-Yo Chronicles Redux Ch 01.5-02.5

Story Info
Different ending to a well written story.
4.2k words
4.17
61.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,712 Followers

Edrider73 wrote two different stories called Yo-Yo Chronicles Ch 1 -Two peas in a pod & Ch 2-Balloon ( here & here ). These stories stood out not only for the solid writing and characters, but mostly for being able to garner almost universal negative reviews from virtually every commenter. I feel it is a tribute to edrider73 writing skills that he could get that many of us LW readers invested so heavily in his work of fiction. With a tip of the pen to edrider73, here is a quick flash continuation of his fables with more of a "Happy Ending"

++++

From Yo-Yo Chronicles Ch1- Two peas in a pod

"Number one," said Myra. "Lay him on his back and pull him to the edge of the bed. Kneel on some cushions between his legs and push his thighs back. While pushing up, also push out his legs out so that his thighs spread. Keep pushing until he can reach his ankles with his hands and pull his legs further back. As he does this, his butt will go up in the air and his cheeks will be spread wide. Now lean forward and begin licking his hole. As you do, push hard against the hole with your tongue so he can really feel it. Then stick your tongue in. Push your tongue in as far as it will go and then push it in and out. While you are doing this, put your hands in the bowl of lubricant and start working his testes and pumping his pole. Keep tonguing and stroking until he comes."

"Great, Myra," said Jory. "We could hear you clearly. Is your timer ready? Remember, unless Ken decides for the bathroom before then, we'll start immediately after the five-minute tug."

"Stop!" I said as loud as I could, even though I noticed I could barely speak. "I want to go to the bathroom."

"I thought you would," said Jory with a smile.

++++

Yo-Yo Chronicles Redux Ch1.5

Myra came out from her place under the bed, and pulled on the string wrapped around my groin while she headed to the bathroom. I yelped out, as an intense pain ran all the way up to my brain.

"Myra!" Jory laughed. "Give him a chance, I am going to need his dick later"

Myra gave Jory a chastised smile, but did not lessen tension on the string. I had to hurry to keep up with her and get some slack on the string tied around my ball sack.

As we entered the bathroom, I pushed the door closed behind me. Myra spun around.

"Why did you close the door?" She said, tugging the string, bringing us almost face to face. "Listen Queer bait, I even THINK you are going to try something, and I will make you a Eunuch so fast your voice won't have time to change octaves."

Shaking my head mutely, I uttered "Sor... sorry, force of habit."

Myra shoved me into a sitting position on the rim of toilet seat, giving the string around my testes a sharp pull to emphasis her point.

Myra reached on the counter and selected an enema bottle from a selection lined up with tubes of lube and some hose attachments. She never slacked, or released her grip on the thin string tied painfully around my nuts.

Unscrewing the top of the bottle, Myra barked at me. "It will be easier if you dump first before I clean you out, and you better clean all the crap off your sissy ass. I do not want to deal with any of your shit if I don't have to.

You heard the term 'Scared Shitless'? Well, I am here to tell you it is not true. When you are scared, you shit like a goose.

As my bowels let loose, Myra made a face and then held up the enema bottle, attached to a wicked looking hose device.

I pointed to a washcloth just out my seated reach behind me. "Uh, could you hand me that wash towel, please?"

Myra gave a disgusted groan and leaned forward to get the washcloth. For just a second there was a significant amount of slack on the line around my groin.

Seeing my only chance, I grabbed the line with both hands and pulled down on the string with all my might.

Myra reacted instinctively, clenching her end of the string. But Myra was off balance from reaching for the wash towel. She stumbled, falling down and forward.

There was solid "THUNK!", as Myra's forehead slammed into the hard porcelain surface of the toilet tank, the frilly doily covering the toilet tank did little to cushion the blow. At best, the frilly covering just deaden the sound of the collision between her head and the hard top of the porcelain toilet tank. Myra dropped both her end of the string and enema bottle. Myra's hands reaching for the sudden striking pain in her head.

Before Myra could recover, I leapt up from the toilet seat rim and grabbed her end of the string. Stepping behind her, I wrapped the string around Myra's neck twice, pulling hard.

She grasped for air, bending forward, while trying to tug at the string bound around her throat.

Gripping a tuft of Myra's short hair on the back of her head, I pushed her face forward into the muddy brown water of the toilet bowl. Myra stopped pulling at her neck and started flailing wildly with her arms, her mug covered in the runny fluid.

"Eat Shit Bitch!" I hissed between clenched teeth. "I never gave anyone a 'swirly' in all my school years. But in your case I'll make an exception!" Jerking harder on the string around her neck, I kept the pressure on the back of her head as Myra tried to turn her face away from the putrid liquid.

My adrenaline was still surging as her efforts became weaker and weaker. When Myra stopped fighting, I pulled her head out of the toilet bowl and threw Myra onto the bathroom floor.

She was vomiting brown mucus as I unwrapped the cord around Myra's neck and my ball sack. She was not moving, but still coughing as I washed my hands in the sink.

Leaving Myra on the cold floor tiles, I exited the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

++++++

Both Jory and Barclay looked up as I strode out of the bathroom naked and alone.

"Ken, were is Myra?" Jory asked, trying to peer around me.

"Myra is just clearing her throat." I replied.

She pointed at my unencumbered groin. "And where is the string?" Her and Barclay were tensing up, Jory even started to rise toward me.

I waved her off. "No need for the string Jory, I am going to do what I need to do."

They relaxed when I continued walking to the edge of the bed where Barclay sat, still naked. His muscular thighs not hiding the impressive member between his legs.

Jory looked surprised when I knelt on the cushion before Barclay. He just grinned and leaned back on the bed exposing his hairy ass to me.

"Wait!" Jory yelled, putting the camera to her eye. "We need for Myra to be here, she was going to handle the shotgun mic for audio."

"No Need." I said, reaching into the nightstand drawer beside the bed. "We got the gun part covered."

Jory eyes got big, but Barclays eyes got even bigger as I pulled from the nightstand drawer a Smith and Wesson K-38, Model 15 .38 Special six shot revolver, and jammed the four inch barrel up his asshole.

Jory started screaming, "KEN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Barclay wisely froze in place.

I ignored Jory and addressed my next words to Barclay. "I would advise keeping that iceman imitation until the police get here. You may be a big guy, but one move and I am going to give you a 130 grain FMJ enema.

Barclay took my words to heart, he was trying to speak without even moving his lips. "Be Cool dude...please. I am an actor, this is just a gig to me. I never knew you were not into it. She.." He rolled his eyes where Jory was still kneeling with the camera. "She said it was how you got your freak on, this was all part of a bigger movie, your reluctance, protest and stuff was just an act."

Tears started to roll down his cheeks. "I swear man, her and that butch babe even had me sign a contract, I got all the conversations recorded on my cell phone. Dude, you gotta believe me, I get paid to fuck..women, men, anyone of legal age who wants to pay my rate. The private gigs pay better than video, but I ain't doing no time for anyone for any amount. I swear I didn't know!"

Jory started pleading with me "Ken, don't do this! Don't hurt anyone. It was all for us, for you, for me. Our own private fantasy."

I kept my eye on Barclay but turned toward Jory. "If you had told me EVERYTHING that was involved up front, do you think I would have cooperated or agreed at the beginning?" I spat in her direction.

"It wasn't like that Ken.."

"BULLSHIT! Ask yourself if you ever asked me how I felt during your part? I DIDN"T like it. You got me off 4 times, but that doesn't mean that I enjoyed it". I shook my head. "And all of this is because I was looking at porn? The craziest part, is your over-reaction to the porn. You are the one who went crazy over spending on the sites, you are the one who let the depravity witnessed online infect your thinking."

"But..but Ken I wanted to make your fantasy a reality."

I shifted my position on the cushion. "Jory, you are the one with the problem of not being able to separate fantasy and reality. You are the one who had a choice, discuss this rationally with me or....go off the deep end into a rape and torture fantasy depravity!"

"You liked it!" Jory protested.

"It was never my idea to use you like that, you MADE it happen, and in fact, If you recall I even tried to get you to stop, but you had excuse after excuse, and had already paid Myra."

I pointed at Jory. "So make no mistake, what I see is a woman turning evil, and her cold hearted plan for me being turned into a fucking victim."

Jory had tears in her eyes but I was on a roll. "TornadoTys said it best, 'Fantasy is one thing and making it into reality is another. A fantasy on a porn site does not mean any husband wants to recreate it for real with his wife. Porn stars are extreme freaks of nature'." I swatted Barclay's limp, but large cock. "This mutant, and girls with large busts taking extremely larger aberration cocks into their assholes. The butts which seem to been able to accommodate the very largest porn cocks in the business? They are flukes."

"Um..Buddy?" Jory and I turned our heads to Barclay who was trying speak without moving his lips again. "You said something about calling the cops? I'm all in favor of letting them sort this out."

"He has a point" I thought, my adrenaline was winding down, and fatigue was setting in. I pulled the cordless phone off the night stand and started to dial 911

Jory began looking around franticly. "Ken, where is Myra?" Alarm came over her face. "You did not hurt her, did you?"

I tried to keep the smirk off my face. "She'll be fine, just had too much to drink. Myra's probably still all shit faced."

++++

Well the cops did not sort everything out. It turned into a three ring circus while a bunch of legal clowns drained everyone's bank accounts. All of us got free meals at the state institution while the wheels of justice creaked slowly along.

In the end only Myra got any real jail time, when the video showed her playing yo-yo with my gonads. Still the charges were pled down, so even her 5 year sentence will have Myra out in less than two. Jory was given probation, but has to register as a sex offender so her life and job prospects after the divorce are in the crapper. Even in a no fault 50/50 state, fifty percent of nothing is nothing.

Me? I had all charges dropped, but the judge gave me an extensive lecture and dire warnings if he ever saw me again. The video recordings that day saved my ass (figuratively and quite literally),

Barclay came out best of all as the publicity made his 'rate' for shows skyrocket. He got off with no charges too. The Assistant District Attorney said it was not a crime to be dumb, clueless and stupid, if so all of Congress would be in jail.

However some of Barclays luck did rub off on me. Jory did not see that the releases Mayra had her sign for editing work, also allowed her likeness to be used publicly. Barclay hooked me up with some contacts in the porn industry. When I was given possession of all the video shot in the house, that first session made a halfway decent grossing erotic movie. I have become a minor celebrity, and it seems a larger than expected group of ladies share my...interests.

Who knew Jory's fantasy for me would turn into my reality?

++++

Yo-Yo Chronicles Redux Ch 2.5

Ellie had just hung up the phone as I sat down at the breakfast table. She walked over to the table but did not take her chair.

"Stu, why are you dressed like that?"

I was not in my normal office attire of shirt and tie, but casual jeans and a thick woolen sweater.

"I have taken a personal day today Ellie, got some things to do. Who was that on the phone?"

"That was Bob, he is looking for Velma. Worried because she did not come home last night."

I gave Ellie a look before speaking, she knew I was not a fan of Velma. "Well Ellie, maybe Velma is still at your favorite club watching straight men get raped."

Ellie blushed. "The club only meets on Saturday..oh wait you did hear -did you?" Ellie sat down. "While you were away last weekend there was a terrible accident of some sort at the club. A toxic industrial gas leaked in. They are still counting up the death toll."

"Could not have happened to a nicer group of people." I said, picking up the paper and turning to the sports page.

Ellie took a deep drink of her coffee. "Stu, don't be like that. I said I was sorry, and some good did come out of your..a..our...time, there. You gotta admit, our sex life has never been better."

I fought the urge to reach out and slap her as I thought "Yeah, as long as you get fired up first watching video of me getting raped and humiliated."

Ellie would not leave it alone, even pushing my paper down to tell me about the accident at the club.

"It was all over every TV, Radio and Cable station for days. If you ever watched anything besides ESPN Sports Center, you would know that."

I just shrugged.

"Stu, you don't understand how big this is. Joanne, that nice old lady that was with the club forever, Jilly the hot babe that ran the show, even Bobo and Andre, are all dead, gone."

I tried to get back to my paper.

"The authorities still do not know what it was, or what caused it. Or they might know and are not saying what it is. I bet some big plant is poisoning everything, and they just do not know what it was."

Again I tried to read the paper, but Ellie would not let me, and kept talking about the damn club.

Finally exasperated I cried out. "For Christ's sake Ellie, if I tell you what the gas was, will you let me read the Sports page?"

Ellie looked at me oddly.

"Phosgene Gas." I said.

"What?"

I tried to be patient and speak slowly. "Phosgene is formed by decomposition of chlorinated hydrocarbon solvents by ultraviolet radiation. It reacts with moisture in the lungs to produce hydrogen chloride, which in turn destroys lung tissue."

Ellie looked at me like I had two heads. "How would Genie Gas get into our club."

"First of all, it not 'our' club, that place may be 'your' club, but not mine. Second it not Genie Gas, but Phosgene Gas. It was used in World War I by Germany and Britain and in World War II by the Japs against the Chinese. Now as to how Phosgene Gas got into 'the' club..." I smiled and leaned back in my chair.

"Let's say someone placed a couple of large cylinders of Argon gas by the heat ducts and cracked open the valves. It would easily be mistaken for some of the helium cylinders 'the' club uses to fill up the balloons you ladies at the club like so much..."

"Stu, what did you do.."Ellie interrupted

I ignored her and kept talking "..now if you got a few 5 gallons drums of brake cleaner, the kind with 111 tetrachloroethylene and poured them into the heating furnace, anyone not wearing one of these.."

I pulled a gas mask from under my chair and dropped the mask on the kitchen table before continuing. "..would be in deep trouble, Even as little as four parts per million, or basically one breath, is deadly."

Ellie just stared at me.

"There is a warning, the smell of freshly mowed hay, but if you do not move..." I shrugged. "Normally the immediate effect is instant mouth and nose shutdown, drowning you in your own mucus. Of course fluid on the brain, kidney shutdown, strokes and lung damage can still show up six to 48 hours after exposure. Sadly there is no cure or antidote, the best one could hope for is a lifetime of chronic bronchitis or emphysema."

"Stu, how did you..how did you.."

"Know about Phosgene Gas?" I interrupted. "Ellie, did you forget I was a welder when we first met, it's a well known occupation hazard. I was also traveling the seven seas as an able bodied seaman. We had all kinds of certification about chemicals and hazards onboard."

Ellie started to get up, but became unsteady and grabbed the edge of the table before sitting back down.

She put a hand to her head. "I don't feel so good"

"Probably the chloral hydrate taking effect." I commented, picking up the newspaper. Maybe now I could finish looking at last night's scores.

Ellie's speech was slurred as she tried to speak. "Floral date..."

Looking up from the newspaper I saw her eyes were starting to glaze over. "Yes Ellie, Chloral Hydrate. It was the knockout drug of choice way before the kids and their 'roofie' crap. Real common in water port towns around the turn of the century. Great stuff, when you needed extra bodies for a long sea voyage." I chuckled "Back when getting there was not half the fun."

Ellie was trying to talk, but no words were coming out of her mouth.

I folded the newspaper carefully. "However, none of these kids have the patience or skill today to make drugs from scratch anymore. They just go on the internet and order the roofies up." I shook my head. "Such a pity this generation has lost the simple chemistry skills to mix up a bit of Saniflush, sulfuric acid, calcium oxide and ethyl alcohol. Hell the ingredients and direction are right on their beloved internet."

Ellie was not listening anymore, her head resting on the kitchen table emitting loud snores.

I picked up her mostly full coffee cup and noted the pot at the coffee maker was showing three cups had been used. "Less than a gram of chloral hydrate was needed to knock someone on their ass." I thought. "Good thing Ellie like her coffee with lots of sugar, chloral hydrate on its own is somewhat bitter in taste."

Ellie's coffee cup was still warm as I walked out the kitchen door to the dual decade old car in our driveway. A recent cash purchase for me, this hulking diesel Mercedes 300SDL had a huge trunk you could fit a family of four into. "I did not need to fit in a family of four" I mused as I popped open the trunk.

A bound Velma looked up at me with terrified eyes. Before ripping the duct tape off her mouth I saw Velma had wet herself. Well, it had been a long chilly night.

"Here, drink this, it's some hot coffee to warm you up." I said putting the cup to her lips.

Velma must have been thirsty, as she gulped it all down before speaking. "Stu, have you gone insane? Why are you doing this me?"

I tried to keep a straight face as I placed the empty coffee cup in one of the car's wheel well. "You are a smart lady Velma. Your husband Bob, told me how much you enjoyed watching my..staring performance at your 'club'. He claimed you watched it time after time on the internet. Shouldn't I be entitled to some enjoyment too?"

Velma took a deep breath. "You aren't going to hurt me anymore, are you Stu? We are friends, I know you didn't like what they did to you at the club, but neither did Bob. But look at what you gained! Ellie and I talk all the time. All it cost you were a few minutes of embarrassment and maybe a couple days of aches and pains."

cpete
cpete
1,712 Followers
12