Yoga Transforms Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exited the dressing room and entered the pool area and were greeted by the three men. They went to a table full of fruit and water and talked while enjoying some of the food. They walked to largest part of the patio area which was covered with yoga mats and Dave said the session would begin with 30 minutes of Yoga. As they each took a mat, they begin to stretch breath and hold their poses. Their bodies were all very impressive and the men were straining to keep themselves covered, as their hard on's were apparent.

As the session ended, Josh said the next event was the cool down and massage session to ensure their muscles were relaxed.

They were divided into pairs, with Jamaal without a partner. However out of the corner of my eye I saw another person and it was Sharon, one of Gina's massage therapists. She was dressed in standard professional attire, and went to Jamaal. The men would be massaged first. Dave and Gina were pairs, while Josh and Liz paired up.

Suddenly, I heard Gina's voice clearly and realized she was mic'ed for the event, and quite possibly they all were, but at this point Gina was clear as a bell. She asked Dave to get on the table, as he did she pulled the arm, and leg rests outward. Dave laughed and said he could not believe this was happening. She said to relax, and said she would be using her tongue on his balls and cock in a short while. She started the massage and Dave was starting to shake, as Gina worked his arms, legs and around his stomach never touching his groin area.

While this was happening I noticed Liz was working on Josh, and she was at the point where she had him get up and remove his shorts. He lay back down and she spread his legs further and started to massage his prostate area applying a small amount of pressure, as his eight inch cock was standing at attention. She bent down and lightly kissed the head and slit area.

Sharon was working on Jamaal and he was glistening the sunlight, as she worked his chest and stomach area. She had stripped down to a one piece suit, and was sweating from the workout she was giving to Jamaal. Though he still had his suit in place, it was straining to hold his member. I heard Sharon turn on her mic and say to Jamaal, she was getting him ready for Gina's mouth and he should relax as first she had to take care of Dave. Jamaal moaned and said he would need to stop and watch Gina take on Dave when the time was right. Sharon said she would oblige him.

I heard Liz talking now and it suddenly dawned on me that the sound system was being run by someone and quite possibly this was being video taped as well. Liz told Josh she was ready to turn up the heat so to speak, and as she said the other couples stopped and turned to watch the action on the middle table. Dave sat up and turned to face the middle table while Gina stood behind him and rubbed his stomach lower and lower while also rubbing his legs and kissing his neck and ears, his cock had grown to over 9 inches, closer and was dribbling pre-cum. Jamaal sat up as well, and turned and Sharon worked on him in the same fashion, though his cock was still bundled in his suit.

Liz knelt between the spread legs of Josh and while rubbing her slit, she started to lick his balls and scrotum area. She was rubbing her slit through her suit. As she moved upwards, she stopped working on herself and started to rub up the inside of Josh's legs, and his cock jerked skyward. She was a vision of beauty, as there was a sheen on her from the sun tan lotion and her own sweat. She told Josh he could have her mouth or her cunt, and he was free to choose, I think I heard he older sister say that to Josh just days earlier. She said she was better with her cunt than her mouth. Josh asked for her cunt and she moved upward and kissed his cock with her mouth, while swallowing him half way down his eight inch length. She stood up and removed her skimpy barely legal outfit and was naked in all her glory, and not one inch showed a tan line. She presented Josh her nipples and he kissed and licked them while lowering his hand to her honey pot, where he inserted a finger and started to caress her there. While doing this Liz rose up on the table and held Josh's cock upward and asked for assistance from Dave and Jamaal, she asked them to hold her over Josh's cock while Sharon held Josh's upward. Dave walked toward the table and Gina followed him and continued to run her fingers with her French cut nails down his abdomen close to his cock, but never touching it, Dave was on fire, and his cock continued to leak pre-cum, while she started to run her hands down his ass teasing his back side, teasing his abdomen and back side were tricks I experienced from her in the past, the best was yet to come for Dave. Sharon was close behind Jamaal as well and she performed the same techniques on him as Gina was performing on Dave, and the material holding Jamaal's cock in place appeared to be getting wetter by the minute.

As Dave and Jamaal were in position, they raised Liz up and over Josh's eight inch cock, and with Sharon holding it straight up at the base, the guys lowered Liz so just the tip of Josh's cock touched her slit, her juices were flowing down his cock head. Josh raised his head and torso and was on his elbows watching the show, as Liz told the boys to lower her again, as they did half of his mini-monster disappeared into her blonde love box, they lowered again and she hit bottom, Dave put his head back in disbelief and Liz started to moan, as the boys lifted her back up and let just the tip stay in her opening, as they slowly lowered her again, they did this five times with the same interval. As the sixth time came, they started to raise her up and down more quickly, and Josh started to thrust back at her, her ass was slapping his balls. They boys now held her each with one hand under her buttocks and started to caress her nipples with the other hand, Liz was beside herself as was Josh and they came in unison and the boys let her collapse on top of Josh. She kissed him long and hard, and they were left to hold each other.

Dave was close to cumming by just watching the experience which had unfolded in front of him. Gina continued to rub his abdomen and buttocks, her mic was turned on and she asked Dave if he was ready for his turn. He said yes, and told him to sit on the table, as he did; Sharon raised the table to allow his cock to be level with Gina's mouth. Gina licked her lips and asked Sharon for the red lipstick, she put it on her lips and asked Dave where he wanted her lips, he said his cock and she said how about your balls first. She kissed his balls for the first time and run her finger close to his anus tickling the short hairs of his ass. He was shaking with excitement and anticipation, as she worked her tongue up his balls and towards his cock head. His nine and a half inch cock was pulsing, and the vein was larger than I ever remember seeing on a cock. Gina stopped at the head and kissed his head while holding it with her fingers, the red ring on his cock from her lipstick was almost too much. She held his cock and plunged up and down on his member for almost two minutes, stopping she started to masturbate him with her right hand while running her left hand dangerously close to his anus, while doing this she started to insert her index finger into his anus, which is an unbelievable sensation combined with masturbation, Dave tilted his head back and started to moan and all the while Jamaal was saying he could not believe what he was witnessing, and he was still being held in place by his fabric. She stopped stroking his cock and slowly swallowed him to his pubic bone, and held him inside her mouth and throat, and then started to stroke with her mouth using one hand to stroke him with feathery touches, with the other hand she started to stroke his anus, Dave was moaning, when Gina started to say through lips and mouth filled with cock how much she loved to suck cock and taste cum, and then it happened Dave tensed and started to erupt inside her mouth, Gina was swallowing his huge load. Dave lay back on the table exhausted, as Gina went to his mouth and French kissed him so he could taste his cum.

Gina went towards Jamaal and with her mic turned on so everyone could hear her, she said Jamaal I have been asked by the women of the yoga class to provide you with a gift of their appreciation for being at Yoga and for holding his party for part of our class.

She gave Jamaal a long kiss on the lips and mouth, and led him to the middle of the yoga mats and asked him to stand in the middle of the area. She started to run her hands up his chest and down towards his abdomen, and down his legs. Sharon brought one of the tables in the middle of the mats, and left it there. Jamaal was asked to lie on the table by Gina, as everyone came around the table in a semi-circle to view the action, Liz was stroking Josh's expanding cock and Sharon now naked and showing her young lean figure was being fingered slowly by Dave.

Gina removed her bikini and stood over Jamaal and started to caress her nipples and cunt lips with her hands and nails. She was putting on quite a show for the guests and Jamaal, and said she could not wait to feel a black inside her mouth and inside her cunt. She said it was time for everyone to see what Jamaal had been hiding all day. She went to Jamaal's side and started to kiss his mouth while running her hands down his smooth hairless body. She asked Jamaal if she could unwrap his package, and he said yes. She proceeded to lift his waist band and let part of his monster escape its confines. She let the waist band return to it's position and bent down to lick the head of his monster as it lay on his abdomen, it was at least three inches past his waist band and Gina started to talk saying it was beautiful and tasted even better. She asked Sharon to give her the peach lipstick and she put it on her lips, and pulled the suit the rest of way off Jamaal, and out sprang an 11 inch cock with huge balls, the girth was just as impressive as the length.

Gina looked at his cock and said he would never forget this day, as she lightly grabbed his cock and with a feathery touch smeared the massive glob of precum over the head concentrating on running her thumb and forefinger up and down the slit of his monster. He was saying he could not wait to see her lips on his cock. She bent forward and while looking up at him she kissed his head leaving a peach colored ring on the top. She licked her hand with her mouth and started to stroke him up and down while watching the precum ooze from the tip, she slurped it off the slit with her tongue and while swallowing said how good it tasted to her. Off to the side, Liz stood behind Josh stroking his cock, while Sharon was doing the same to Dave. As she was naked she plunged a finger into her slit and moaned, while Jamaal was moaning as well. She asked Jamaal how he wanted to be finished cunt or mouth, Jamaal said he wanted her to use her mouth but wanted her to taste herself on his cock, and therefore she had to fuck him first. Gina said she could handle that, and started to climb on top of Jamaal but was stopped by Dave and Josh, who said big sis (Gina) would have to experience the same sensation as little sis (Liz) had experienced earlier with Josh. Gina said it was different and they said it was not. She relented but said she would have Thank them first and went to each one and sucked on their cocks for a minute each, she stroked each one for a minute while Liz and Sharon worked on Jamaal by stroking his cock to ensure it stayed hard for Gina. Dave and Josh pulled away from Gina, as Dave sank to his knees, spread her cut lips and worked his tongue up and down her slit while Josh worked on her nipples with his hands and open mouth. Gina was on fire, as the boys lifted her up, while Sharon and Liz held Jamaal's cock straight up, rubbing the slit with their fingers, the boys held Gina over his monster and let just the tip tickle her cunt, Jamaal said come on Gina it is time to feel how good black can be, as the boys lowered her a quarter way down his rod, Gina was moaning, and they let her to down further, she hit bottom at 8 inches and they raised her up and down five to ten times, she said she had to cum and they said not yet.

The boys raised her off Jamaal, while Jamaal got up and asked Gina to lay on the table, he spread the arms and leg rests and bound her to the table, as the boys went to her bottom area and Dave begin licking her cunt lips and clit, while Josh was teasing her anus, Jamaal presented his trophy to her lips and she sucked him down, he continued to feed his member to her and she sucked with abandon. She was on the verge of cumming when Jamaal released her, she turned towards him on all fours and started to work on him with her mouth and right hand, while Dave positioned his cock at her rear and entered her blonde covered treasure from behind. Dave started a slow fucking motion, as she went to work on Jamaal's monster, she sucked just the head in and licked the slit while running her hands down to his balls, and past them to tickle his prostrate. It looked like he had grown even larger, as Gina concentrated on sucking him deeper, while stroking his cock with her right hand and holding herself up with her left arm, while Dave continued to stroke his meat in and out of her dripping opening, his cock was glistening with her juices and mucus. As Dave was nearing the end, Gina started to go even deeper on Jamaal while continuing to stroke his massive erection, Jamaal threw his head back and I watched as his balls begin to contract towards his body, while Dave's were doing the same. Gina could sense and feel Jamaal about to lose his load, she withdrew her mouth from his cock and I watched her stroke him and his spear was rock hard, she asked him if she should swallow it or let him cum on her, he did not respond, and she said she would just stop stroking until he made a decision, he yelled out for her to swallow him, and she slowly sank her mouth on to his spear and continued to stroke him, he started to erupt and she continued to stroke as her checks puffed out with the volume of his load, she yelled out she loved his taste. He collapsed, while she continued to lick the remainder of the cum from this cock and balls, as Dave came inside her from behind.

She left the three boys and walked out of the picture with Liz, they appeared in the room I was in and released me from my bindings and laid me on the floor. Gina presented her cunt to me and asked me to eat her while Liz went to my cock and inserted it into her golden treasure, I ate my wife with abandon, as she started to cum, the boys appeared the room and Josh presented his cock to Gina while Dave presented his to Liz. Off to the side of the room, Jamaal was fucking Sharon in a reverse cowgirl position.

It was a scene from an orgy, as Liz was working my cock with her vaginal muscles, I came in an eruption, while working on Gina's cunt she came in a massive orgasm, as Josh was empting his load into her mouth. Liz left my cock and worked on Dave as he came and collapsed. We watched the last couple standing, as Sharon was working on Jamaal's monster, with her cunt, her lips were stretched; Gina and Liz went to her and sucked on each of her nipples, while rubbing Jamaal's balls. In a few minutes Jamaal and Sharon came in a heap.

I still watch the tape, and on occasion Gina milks my cock while I eat Liz, or reverse. Either way, my cock is well taken care of by the sisters.

12