Yoko's Diary Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh btw I got my own pc here and also have an Internet connection. It's even faster then at home! They have many computers here they are connected via LAN. The PC in the office room has direct connection to the net and I can access the net via it. And Naoko has a scanner... ;-)

Late in the evening her stepfather came home. I had changed into regular clothes again. He asked if I liked my room," which is a lot larger and comfortable," then my own at home. He said today I just should get used to the new surroundings of course I offered to be of any service whenever he wanted but he said not today.

It was a nice and cool evening that I spent with Naoko. We went to bed late and slept long. After breakfast I asked what I would be supposed to do today but Naoko also had no idea her step dad had not said anything and he was already at work. We spent the whole day together and I told her about my plans for the evening. So she called her dad and asked if there would be something that I had to do but he said no and that I could go out if I wanted. Naoko asked to join me but I told her that she can't cause they would want to have sex with her. She was sad but understood. She really was curious about my sex life so I explained everything to her and told her about my "adventures." I guess that made her horny cause she left for her room soon after and I had a feeling that she wanted to masturbate.

So nothing really hot today," eh?

But I feel really good even though I'm wearing my clamps and weights again while writing now.

Love Yoko

Part 14

November 13th 2000

Hi Sir Ogre ;-)

How are you?

Well I wear the clamps and weights cause it is an order that I agreed to follow besides I must admit they turn me on!

About Ayumi," maybe you misunderstood my father’s actions? He was telling the others he needed somebody to fuck but in reality he just didn't want her to go with my uncle and mom. Well I think she could have gone with them cause she likes the abuse.

I will ask dad to take some hot photos of me soon! Be prepared! ;-)

But now to my weekend:

I called Tomoko and Mrs. X in the late afternoon and told them I would come if someone could pick me up. Mrs. X told me that she would get me herself by car. She also told me that her husband had no guests this evening. After we arrived her place I found out that Tomoko was already there and Aoki gone with the little slut daughter. We entered the master bedroom and saw my friend on her hands and knees serving Mr. X's cock with her mouth. Her ass sticking out high in the air. "Nice that you could come," too Yoko: I will have you later cause at the moment I want some fun with my dear Tomoko here. But plz get undressed now I missed looking at your delicious body and while you are at it I want u to eat my wife now." So both us girls got undressed and I serviced Mrs X with my long wet tongue. Tomoko in the meantime was riding Mr. X and he waved us over on the bed where we kissed and hugged lying next to them caressing each other’s bodies especially boobs and pussies of course ;-). It was very pleasant and nice. I really like Mrs. X very much by now she is a great and sensual woman. Mr. X let us do concentrating on his own "game." Just after he came he had Tomoko sit on his face while she orally stimulated his member again. We watched them a little while we were busy with ourselves. He grew big again and he told me to ride his stiff fellow while he still concentrated on Tomoko's pussy. I sat on his lap inserted his thing in me and while riding Tomoko and I played and kissed with each other. I really came cause I was pretty far already and also Mr. X's tongue did its magic on my little Tomoko. We all cuddled up afterwards and later got something to drink. Mr. X fucked Tomoko's last hole and I was some more engaged with his wifey. He was spent afterwards and got up ordering us to lie in a circle licking each other’s pussies. I serviced Tomoko," Tomoko licked Mrs. X and Mrs. X played on my clit with her mouth. Mr. X watched the whole scene and somehow managed to get hard again after we were done. And now he surprised us. He had Tomoko and me sit side by side with spread legs on the bed. We were to play with our own cunnies and clits while he fucked his wife doggy style and watched us work on our gaping holes.

The last two hours before Aoki came back we just sat," listened to music and talked while sipping some champagne. Finally I hugged Tomoko goodbye and Mr. X brought her downstairs while I was invited to stay the whole night. And I was lucky," because Mr. X was spent he said goodnight and let us two girls alone. It was great with her! Hmmm I love her body," her scent and everything! We slept long and after a huge continental untypical Japanese breakfast she drove me to my new home. I introduced her to Naoko and we girls talked some more before my new lover / girlfriend drove home. I had to tell Naoko everything that happened she was veeeery curious and wanted to hear all the dirty details. And she admitted that she is only virgin cause she never had a cock in her cunt but that she had sucked off quite some men and that some also have felt her up all over.

Later we played some video games and I called Tomoko and asked about Aoki’s date. He had fucked his boss’s daughter! They went straight to a motel and stayed there the whole six hours. He told Tomoko that he was the first to fuck her ass but neither of us girls believed that.

I drove home in the afternoon. Dad and Ayumi were there luckily nobody else. Mom was gone with her brother. They actually wanted to take Ayumi with them but my dad told them that he wants somebody to fuck," too so she was allowed to stay home. I believe he also really loves and cares for her but she makes it difficult cause she is a real submissive and enjoys it. Ayumi opened the door naked and as she saw me she hugged me tight and we French kissed. Then she showed me her new piercing’s. She got two small gold rings in each pussy lip. Now she also wore similar rings in her nipples. She showed me a little chain with even heavier weights then mine that could be pulled through her cunt's rings. She also had to wear it three hours a day. We three made some passionate love in the living room. Dad only fucked me but he had done Ayumi before anyway and I was busy licking her holes out.

When I returned to my new bosses home he was there. He asked if I had gotten used to this place already. I said it’s very new but it’s so great and I love it very much here. He smiled gently. I again offered my services and he wanted to know what I would do. I didn't say a thing but knelt down in front of him opened his zipper and got his cock out right here in the hall. He was trembling as I put my lips on it and started sucking. It became big very fast and I took it deep in my throat. His hands grabbed my shoulders supporting him on keeping balance. His eyes were closed so he didn't see Naoko standing on the stairs watching the scene. She stared motionless," silent and shortly after he spurted his cum into my mouth and I had gulped it down he saw her. He looked so shocked and he said sorry to me many times while backing away and stuffing his penis inside his pants fast. Naoko came to me and after her step dad was vanished she asked how I managed to take a cock so deep in me. I explained about the breathing technique and that it’s difficult and one gags a lot at first. She wanted to practice so I gave her one of my dildos after we were upstairs in her room. I showed her but a dildo is pretty hard rubber so it hurt her throat a lot.

An hour later my boss knocked at the door. I wanted to say sorry to Naoko for abusing her new friend this way. Naoko told that it is okay and she has no problems when he wants to have sex with me cause that is what I was hired for in the first place. He asked if she wouldn't think badly of me but she said really not and that she was actually looking forward when she and I would have to work together for the first time.

The rest of the day went pleasant. Very calm :-) Only in the evening after I had went to bed my boss sneaked into my room and lied next to me. I was sound asleep but woke up as he parted my legs so I spread them on my own and pulled him towards me. He fucked me gentle and slow. We also kissed and fondled a lot. He played a lot with my nipples sucking and biting on them. It felt great! He had me drink the cum from the condom afterwards. Then he left.

Monday morning I woke up early. So I decided to give my new lover a good wake up fuck. He had a very huge bed so I pulled his blanked back. He wore a horrible pair of pyjamas but I managed to get his dick free without waking him. It was soft so I cautiously licked it. It grew and I guess he must have woken up but he acted asleep. I sat on his lap and guided his thick prick inside my tight love tunnel after I put a condom on it. Slowly I started to buck up and down and finally he opened his eyes made a big smile and grabbed me boobs. I called out he should pinch them harder and harder while I rode him like a wild horse. He thanked me for this wonderful morning ride and we parted. Naoko and I had breakfast together and also went to university together an hour later.

Take Care!

Love

Yoko

12